Zansgirl Fanfics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Zansgirl Fanfics

Post by Zansgirl »

My fanfics. Just click the title for the link. :D

1. Image

Title: Moving On
Author: Kate
Disclaimer: Wish i owned these character...Too bad I don't.
Pairing: Zan/Liz and Rath/Maria
Rating: Mature
Summary: Ok, Max and Michael dump Liz and Maria. Because they follow their destinies to be with Tess and Isabel. Liz and Maria, two years later, move to New York and live with Maria's friend Billy for awhile.....Read to here the rest.

2. Image
Banner by singerchic4

Title: Two of a Kind
Rating: Mature
Disclaimer: I owns nothin'...Its a shame
Summery: Your just gonna have ta read.

3. Image

Title: What Hurts the Most(Completed)
Rating: PG-Teen
Coupling: Michael and Liz
Disclaimer: I owns nothin'...Its a shame
Summery: Your just gonna have ta read.

Authors note: Any feedback, PM me.

4. Image

Title: A CandyStiper affair
Author: Kate/Zansgirl
Disclaimer: I owns nothin
Rating: Adult

Summary: Jus read.

A/N: Ok da first chapter is really short, sorry. Next should be longer.

5. Image

Title: Jumping to Love
Author: Kate/Zansgirl
Coupling: Rath/Liz, Zan/Serena, Ava/Nicco, Lonnie/Jethro
Rating: Mature/Adult
Disclaimer: I owns nothin.

Summary: Liz makes herself a new life after living in hell. She meets Rath and they instintly fall for one another. Liz becomes good friends with Ava, Lonnie, Zan, Serena, Nicco and Jethro.
Serena, Nicco and Jethro are brothers and sister.
Da rest ya jus gonna haves ta read.

Jethro
http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/9273/pic45fy.png

Serena
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/2060/pic28nu.png

Nicco
http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/3011/pic7sz.png

6. Image

Title: Kissing the Sun Goodbye
Author: MCR(MissCaptainRoswell/Zansgirl)
Rating: Teen
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Jason Katims owns the characters Liz, Maria, Jeff, Nancy, Michael, Max, Kyle, Isabel, Tess and Courtney. And the author of Twilight, Stephenie Meyer, owns the characters Edward, Emmet, Rosalie, Jasper and Alice.
Couples/Category: Liz/? And this is an AU without Aliens and sort of a XO, since some characters are out of a book.
Summary: It is in Liz’s POV. Liz Parker is going to live with her dad in Forks, Washington. Her mothers is off to Florida with her boyfriend and Liz thought it best to go and visit her dad. Liz is a Goth. She wears mostly black clothes and, yes she paints her finger nails black, too. And she does believe in God, for who else could have made the human species. Anyhow, Forks never has any sun. Everyday is cloudy. What happens when, at school, Liz fines herself attracted to a paled dark clothed co-student? What happens when she finds out the truth about him and his family? Will she kiss the sun goodbye?
A/N: This story came to me while reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. If you have read the book you can see that this is nothing like it, except maybe the plots location and the dad being a the sheriff.
You all should know what Jason Katims characters look like. I thought it may be hard to identify Stephenie Meyers characters so I have linked the pics I have chosen for them. I also, did a pic of Liz.
Just click the names:Liz, Edward, Emmet, Rosalie, Jasper, Alice

7. Image

Title: Non-Existing
Author: MCR(Misscaptainroswell/Zansgirl)
Disclaimer: I owns nothin.
Couples/Category: Michael/Marissa, Liz/Cole, XO/AU
Summary: Liz and Michael are brother and sister. They are seven years apart. Liz being 17 and Michael being 24. Hank, their foster father used to beat Michael up all the time and since he left he pretty much had Liz as his new punching bag. When Hank went a little to far, Michael came and took her away. Michael only hopes that his job won’t drive Liz insane, literally.

Marissa Turner’s parents split when she was two. Her mother got remarried right after the divorce to a Mr. Jimmy Cooper, changing Marissa’s last name and making her Marissa Cooper. Years later, when Marissa is 19 she finds out that her mother is not as what she seems to be. In fact her mother has lied to her, her whole 19 years of living. Marissa finds out that she is not the only child her mothers has had. Marissa finds that she has a brother named Cole and that he lives in San Francisco. Marissa also find that she herself is a little out of the ordinary.

What happens when Michael’s job bring him to San Francisco? And Liz falls in love with his target? What happens when Michael falls in love with his second target? Will they join the non-existing.

(The non-existing are pretty much demons)
Last edited by Zansgirl on Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

'Kissing the Sun Goodbye' has been updated.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Kssing the Sun Goodbye Chapter 5 has been added. :D
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Coming Soon

Title: What you left me with
Author:MCR (Misscaptainroswell/Zansgirl)
Disclaimer: I own nothing.
Rating: Teen/Mature
Summary: What happens when Michael and Liz spend a romantic night together back when they were 16? The night Michael returned Liz's Journal. The night they confessed their feelings for each other and Michael ended up staying for a sleep-over. What happens when Liz wakes up alone in her bedroom to find a note, saying that Michael had left to find himself and that he would soon be back and that they would be together? What happens when Michael comes back 16 years later?