How Do You Use Your Own Avatar?

Do you need help on the board or on the site? All questions, suggestions, etc. should go here. We also have a lot of Frequently Asked Questions, so be sure to check those out using the link below before you ask :)

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KnightOwl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

How Do You Use Your Own Avatar?

Post by KnightOwl »

I'm not sure if this question is answered anywhere else but I have tried looking. I apologize if I missed the answer somewhere else. I have an avatar that I have made of my own and was wondering if there was a way I could use it. When I go under Profile and the Avatar Control Panel, it only offers the option of an avatar in the gallery.
Ranger to Stephanie- Just so you know, for future reference, I wouldn't understand. If you were living with me, and you came home without underwear, I'd go looking for the guy who had it. And it wouldn't be pretty when I found him. - Eleven On Top
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

RF doesn't allow users to use their own avatars since the site had a problem pertaining to an avatar which was uploaded from someone's computer a year or two ago.
But you can submit your avatar and they can add it to the gallery if you really want to use it.
Check out this link- http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=10098
KnightOwl
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by KnightOwl »

Thank you for the answer. I'll be sure to check out the link you gave me.
Ranger to Stephanie- Just so you know, for future reference, I wouldn't understand. If you were living with me, and you came home without underwear, I'd go looking for the guy who had it. And it wouldn't be pretty when I found him. - Eleven On Top