What was the name of the book?

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

LadyBold1979
Enthusiastic Roswellian

What was the name of the book?

Post by LadyBold1979 »

What was the name of the book in the season 1 episode where they go to Atherton's Dome? I can't seem to remember and as my sister has stolen my copies of the DVDs I'm slightly obsessed with remembering!

Can anyone please, please help?

Thanks!

LadyBold
Never be so strong you cannot accept a helping hand, never be so weak that you cannot offer one - Bernita Balekian

Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

I just checked (its summer hols i have nothing better to do!) The book is called Among Us. Hope that stops you obsessing about it!x
LadyBold1979
Enthusiastic Roswellian

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Post by LadyBold1979 »

THANK YOU ! WHEW! LOL, I am so glad! i promise to work on that obsessing stuff too! (Although it is Roswell, so as far as I'm concerned its a healthy obsession)

LadyBold
Never be so strong you cannot accept a helping hand, never be so weak that you cannot offer one - Bernita Balekian

Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

Its no probs and your right obsession is good. I'm so obsessed with this site i made myself avoid fanfics for 24 hours yesterday, it drove me crazy. I even went to bed early to avoid temptation! Its ok we're all obsessed together and darn proud too!!x