Roswell Revisited (AU/CC Mature) Part 5

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

~Tess~

“One kiss.” I'm in such a playful mood that as Kyle says this I have to bite my lip to stop from laughing. I let out a huge sigh and roll my eyes.

"If I have too..." I say as I throw myself further into his arms, even though our noses were already touching and wrap my own arms around his neck. As stare into his eyes I can't help but be amazed at how one small thing can change everything, well I suppose Nacedo's death wasn't really small... But anyway! I went from being alone physically and emotionally to coming to this small town in New Mexico and now, not only do I have an awesome friend and flat mate, my family are so close I can literally touch them but I found this guy who in a matter of days managed to not only trust him enough to tell him my biggest secret but make me fall in love with him.

As I press my lips against his, I know what they meant by fireworks, my whole body tingles, my toes curl and heart flips around in the cage of my chest, even though it's a purely a chaste kiss it feels like so much more and when I pull back I keep my eyes so I don't have to look at him when he realises I'm blushing red as a tomato.

"Ready?" my voice comes out as a whisper as I look up at Kyle through my lashes and once again I'm struck by how safe this one person, who has actually no supernatural talent can make me feel so safe.

"We'll have to go to back to mine to drop off your car and pick up mine"
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Kyle*

I watch with great awe and admiration while the fair haired beauty bites her bottom lip. Every single move she makes astonishes me more and more. Tess lets out an overly exaggerated sigh. With a quick roll of her eyes she pipe in, "If I have too..."

Her bright blue eyes shine with an intensity that overwhelms my sensibilities. I want to take her in my arms and have my way with her right here and now. That probably wouldn’t be the brightest move seeing as how we are in the middle of the hallway at school. That’s just the affect she has on me. She erases the distance between us and places her lips on mine. The contact is intimate no matter how brief. My breath hitches in my throat and my entire body tightens in response.

When she pulls back her eyes are still closed as if she still savoring the moment. She blesses me in the next instant by opening up the sweetest eyes I have ever seen. Their depths reveal all to me. Her openness despite her need for secrecy is what draws me in. She makes me feel special. Worthy of her affections. "Ready?"

My girlfriend (I love calling her that!) inquires with a grin. "We'll have to go to back to mine to drop off your car and pick up mine" I nod in complete understanding. “Sounds like a plan.” Taking her soft petite hand in mine I begin to lead her out of the building, Just to make sure it is real I look down at out entwined hands with satisfaction. It’s hard to tell where my fingers begin and hers end. This is the way it was meant to be. “Did I happen to tell you how absolutely gorgeous you look today?” I question with a wicked grin. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Fehr'sBear wrote:Sophie

"Uh... sorry...Sorry.... so um.... its Sophie right? How long have you been working here? I don't remember seeing you in town before..." Max asks, trying to recover from his moment of...I don't know what really. But I accept his apology, he looks so, lost. Like a lost puppy. I want to help, I really do.

"I actually live on the border of Roswell and the next town over, and commute here for work," I say matter-of-factly, smiling back at him. "It's no more than a five minute drive, really."

I open the door to the mail room, but there seems to be an issue. Paper is shooting out of something, so I shut the door. "Anyways...how long have you lived here?"
~~~~~MAX~~~~
"I actually live on the border of Roswell and the next town over, and commute here for work," she says as she smiles. "It's no more than a five minute drive, really." Ah, another reason I havent seen her besides I never go out and only ever look at...

She opens a door and I see paper flying. As I raise my eyebrow she quickly shuts it again. "Anyways...how long have you lived here?"
I don't know which question would be worse right now....saying I'm the sheriffs son or if I have a girlfriend.
Actually wait...I know the answer to that...

"All my life.... I guess you could say my father is the sheriff... or at least he is by title only." I say with a shrug. I bite my lip before saying, "You know I.... I could try and fix that... thing with the paper? I use to be quite good at those kinda things at school.... but then again that was a long time ago..."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Fehr'sBear wrote:Alex

"Crushing me to oblivion or just crushing on me?" Isabel calls back with a smirk, and I just grin at her as she expects me to get flustered.

"Both," I yell back with a grin. Oh yeah, Mr. Smooth is back in business. I pump my legs and get the swing to go higher as I see the look on Isabel's face. Not the answer she was expecting?

"Let's see who can jump the farthest...1...2......" I yell out and get ready to make a leap for it. When I was little this was my favorite thing to do by far.
~~~~~Isabel~~~~~
I swallow hard as he yells out. "Both," I bite my lip knowing I'm blushing. As we get higher and higher, he calls out, "Let's see who can jump the farthest...1...2......"

"You win!" I yell out immediately, "I'm not going to jump off here! Don't do it, you'll get hurt!" I say hoping he won't do it but somehow I have the feeling he's the kinda guy who is gonna do it anyway.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Michael…” Maria says as she gives me a warm smile and grabs my hand. "It’s okay. I am not made out of glass. I won’t break. I am always going to be honest with you and to tell you to truth the whole vision process is a tad draining," she adds, and I sit up. Well, then why is she still letting it happen. That's it. We're done.

“But then you touch me and it’s as if…You save me.” She adds, pressing her lips to mine. Well, okay. I don't believe her though. I mean, I can cure the headache, but what if this is causing internal damage?

“This is important to you. Therefore it is important to me. Let me do this for you.”

Smiling, I run a hand through her hair. "Thanks, that means a lot to me," I start, and when she smiles, I continue. "But I don't think we should do anymore right now. Not until I'm sure that you aren't suddenly going to pass out later or something. Okay?"

I don't want the one good thing in my life right now to end badly. And after having saved her life once, I'm not going to take any chances.

"But I'm grateful that you want to help," I add with a grin, kissing her forehead. "It's cute."
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Sophie

"All my life.... I guess you could say my father is the sheriff... or at least he is by title only." Max says with a shrugh, and I get the point. He obviously doesn't want to talk about his life right now.

"You know I.... I could try and fix that... thing with the paper? I use to be quite good at those kinda things at school.... but then again that was a long time ago..." he adds, and I smile again, pulling the door back open.

"Go on, take a shot. I'll watch," I say with a laugh as I see the damage. Papers are littering the floor. The copy machines are always getting messed up.

"So, are you more into the computer stuff, or the hands on stuff?" I ask, impressed that someone would try to fix the copier on their first day, not even an hour in. It's a chore to get anyone to do anything around here.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

"You win! I'm not going to jump off here! Don't do it, you'll get hurt!" Isabel yells, and I just grin, jumping off the swing with a loud tarzan shout.

Falling to the sand, I hardly feel it, but I smile to myself as I shut my eyes and play dead. This is another thing I've always been good at; Liz, Michael and I used to play doctor, and I always ended up being the victim.

I hear the swing I was on come clanking back down, and the swingset stops creaking as I hear Isabel slow down. She fell for it.

Eyes still closed, I wait to hear footsteps, and wait impatiently to open them and see if she jumps.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael flashes me one of those devastatingly handsome grins. My heart quite literally skips a beat. How is it that his little mannerisms can affect me in such a way? The light touch of his hand as it flows through my chestnut locks causes me to shudder in pleasure. "Thanks, that means a lot to me," He admits with ease. I smile whole heartedly glad to have pleased him.

"But I don't think we should do anymore right now. Not until I'm sure that you aren't suddenly going to pass out later or something. Okay?" It means a lot to me that he cares so much about my well being. Michael is not like all the other guys I’ve known. He’s kind, considerate, endearingly thoughtful. Plus he has the sexiest hands I have ever seen. "But I'm grateful that you want to help," He continues with a sweet smile. I am stunned when he leans forward and presses his lips ever so gently to my forehead.

"It's cute." I gasp in shock and then pretend to be miffed. “Cute?! You think I am cute?!” I wrestle out of his grasp and stare up at him with staged outrage. “Michael, girls never like to be thought of as cute! Beautiful. Sexy. Maybe even interesting but never cute!” He reaches for me but I side step his advances. “Nope that’s it. You totally ruined the moment. You won’t be getting any of this for a long time.” I tease going over to the desk and grabbing a notebook and pencil.

“To be perfectly honest I am not that great at drawing. Why don’t I describe the tower and you draw it.”
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Cute?! You think I am cute?!” Maria says loudly, squirming out from under me with a fake (hopefully) look of anger on her face. She storms over to the desk, muttering. “Michael, girls never like to be thought of as cute! Beautiful. Sexy. Maybe even interesting but never cute!”

Reaching out for her with a small smile, I open my mouth to 'apologize', but she sidesteps me and grabs a pencil and a notebook off my desk. “Nope that’s it. You totally ruined the moment. You won’t be getting any of this for a long time.”

Pouting, I listen to her and try to rationalize the situation I hate when people are hard to read, like Maria right now. She's kidding, at least I think she is. “To be perfectly honest I am not that great at drawing. Why don’t I describe the tower and you draw it.”

"Fine," I say with a long drawn out sigh. "I'll draw for you, and I won't use the word cute ever again, unless I'm looking at puppies or something." Taking the pad and pencil from her, I grab her waist, throwing her off balance so she falls into my lap, still hoping she was just teasing me and I'm not really making her more angry.

"I take back the cute. You are sexy, interesting, AND beautiful." Grinning, I move in for a kiss, placing the notebook on the bed beside me.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Michael juts his lower lip out composing the sexiest pout I have ever seen in my life and I almost melt right then and there. The boy has no clue how truly charismatic he is and I pray to whatever God there may be that he’ll never find out. I have no doubt in my wicked little mind that he would use his majestic powers over women for evil. I’d hate to have to bring him back from the ever tempting dark side.

“Fine.” He mutters dejectedly. Letting out a long defeated sigh he continues, "I'll draw for you, and I won't use the word cute ever again, unless I'm looking at puppies or something." Awe I’ve ruined the word cute for him. I can’t even tease him a bit without feeling bad. He’s just so fun to…okay ‘play with’ sounds a tad too naughty wording even in it’s innocent context. I stare transfixed as he leans over to retrieve the pad and pencil from my hand.

In one sweeping motion he grabs my waist which effectively throws me off balance sending me right into his awaiting arms. Whoa I have to admit the boy is good. He‘s quite literally swept me off my feet. Does he have any faults at all? Because if he does I have yet to find them and trust me I‘ve been looking. No one can be that perfect. Can they? Still as I remain motionless in his protective embrace I find that there’s no place in the world I’d rather be.

"I take back the cute. You are sexy, interesting, AND beautiful." Michael retorts before flashing me that devil may care smile that causes all my inhibitions to fade away. He leans forward as if to capture my lips and instead of resisting I tilt my head forward as if to grant him access. His mouth descends on mine with a sudden rush of heat and passion. To say he takes my breath away sounds corny but that’s exactly what happens.

The lip lock is so intense that it knocks the wind out of me. When oxygen becomes a necessity I break the kiss and desperately try to slow my heart which is erratically pounding in my chest. “Well I am glad we got that straightened out.” I pant positively breathless. I try to appear casual but I know my face is giving me away. Without a mirror I can describe to you exactly what my expression reads.

I look like a girl who’s just been thoroughly and deliciously kissed. I couldn’t play that off casual if I wanted to. “We really need to learn how to control these flashes so that we can still…get close recreationally without pretty flashing pictures distracting us.” I state wondering if the visions will simply disappear once we figure out whatever it is exactly we are supposed to discover. :D