Roswell Revisited (AU/CC Mature) Part 5

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Roswell Revisited (AU/CC Mature) Part 5

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Title: Roswell Revisited
Disclaimer: I don't own anything from Roswell, other than the changed personalities of the characters in the Roleplay.
Pairing:Conventional, but if wanted, there can be UC
Rating:Mature
Summary:This is Roswell, in the AU sense. Different people are aliens, people have VERY different personalities/attitudes/personal lives, etc....
A.N: There will be drug references, abuse references, and possibly some violence.

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

BIOS:

Michael Parker
http://images.absolutenow.com/poster/Br ... /BF5C1.jpg
Michael is a bit of an artist; he loves to paint, and he plays the guitar. Yes, he is musically inclined, and in his best friend Alex's band. He lives in a nice, respectable house, with a nice respectable family, well, except for his sister Liz. When he heals Maria at the Crashdown, dare I say he might actually start to feel something for her?
Micha and Liz have a troubled relationship, but hopefully that's turning around and heading towards better.

Maria Guerin
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/F ... misbad.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/F ... ndra14.jpg
Known to her friends as simply Ria, this insult spouting firecracker wants nothing to do with the conformity that is high school. Which is funny because even though she has been dubbed the social outkast she has several people she hangs out with.( Kyle, Alex, and Isabel)
Izzy being her best friend and the only person who gets to see the real her is the closest she has to a loving family. Working at the Crashdown has been her only safe heaven from the hell she calls home. After her parents gave her up she was placed in a foster "situation". Her guardian Hank only keeps her around for the monthy check. Rumors circulate around school about how the raging alcholic beats her ,but only she knows for sure ,and the edgy outsider is not talking.
The self sufficant Stone wall knows nothing of tact and merely calls the shots as she sees them weither they fall in her favor or not. Due to her neglected upbringing she has an incredibly low self esteem which she covers up along with the bruises. Will Maria let herself open up to the others who care about her or is she destined to allow her past determine her future?

Max Evans
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a386/ ... ason14.jpg
Max is the sheriff's son...and therefore lives on his own to get away from that. Kyle is his stepbrother, which naturally means they don't get on. As far as he's concerned, his mother being with the Sheriff was against his father's memory.
But he doesn't hate his deceased mother. She was a good woman...
He just didn't get on with the only part of his family he now has.
Max is known as the loner in his block of flats....or he was until he met Liz.
And he cant help but be near her. Liz means the world to him...as far as hes concerned, shes the one good thing in his life.

Isabel Deluca
http://www.michaelstrini.50megs.com/kat ... eigl_4.jpg
Isabel has always been super smart and is also very shy. She works at the Crashdown Cafe with her best friend Maria. Though Maria is a stonewall and doesn't let very many close to her Isabel and Maria are close friends.
Isabel lives with her single mom above the resturant. She's always dreamed of going off to college after high school and making something of herself. But when Maria is shot she suddenly finds everything changing as she starts falling for Alex.

Kyle Valenti
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/F ... f/kyle.jpg
This intelligent Buddhist is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. Ignoring the social hierachy of high school Kyle is friends with people from all the groups in the cafeteria. Jocks, cheerleaders, musicians, freaks, and geeks. He believes that labeling people negatively is underestimating their potential. Out of all his buddies Maria and Isabel are his favorites. The compassionate peacemaker recognizes a shy loneliness within them that he can relate to.
Everyone he comes in contact with is awed by his comforting personality. Well, everyone except his older step brother Max. After Max's mother died Kyle and his father tried everything to make Max feel like a part of the family. Unfortunately their attempts were made in vain. That doesn't mean the eternal optomist quit trying. Every chance he gets the caring man goes out of his way to do something nice for his brother. No matter how good his intentions these small acts of kindness usually go unnoticed.
Many ladies have loved this utopist from afar but never has their adoration been returned. Kyle doesn't do the nonsence known as dating. He rationalizes that he doesn't want to waste his time getting caught up in meaningless romances with the wrong women. He is saving his heart for "The One". Could Miss Right be closer than he thinks?

Tessa Louise Harding
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d28/a ... milie3.jpg
Tess grew up in New York with her protector nascedo aka Ed Harding, a cold , hard, callous man who treated Tess with nothing but contempt. Until 3months ago when he was killed by skins.
Tess loves music ,all music but especially punk. She dresses with a combination that is her , goth ,gypsy, punk rocker. She is secretly fascinated by the human race but had never partaken in it ,it was forbidden for her growing up and she would never disobey nascedo.
Roswells Tessa's new start a chance to have the family shes always wanted, to love someone and to finally have them love her the same way

Alex Whitman
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/h ... lex201.jpg
Alex Whittman's dad owns half the town and while most would use it to their advantage Alex doesn't. He has his own job at the Crashdown along with Maria and Isabel. He spends most of his time practicing with the band he and Michael formed.
Despite the agreemeant Michael, Liz and him made never to let any humans in on the secret Alex finds himself wanting to let Isabel in but knows that it can never happen.

Lix Parker
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c274/ ... qDicoO.jpg
Liz is a loner, with no friends, well, except for the people she hangs out with when she gets high. She's also clinically depressed, and Michael is worried for her, and he thinks her boyfriend is a bad influence.
Liz intend to hide a lot behind her books or behind her hair, her hair is mostly cover her face. Liz always seek out to go to a wild party to get high, she does this to avoid the problem she has, the place to feel belong and have real friends, not just her high friends that only care about her when she get high.
Liz loves her brother, but wishes he lets her breath now and then. Because he is constantly asking her questions that is none of his business, but doesn’t really answer his questions. But of course she loves him.
She meets Max Evans and can’t really understand why he even looks at her the way he does. But she get these feelings when she around him, but she knows there can’t ever be something between them, after all he is human.

Sophie
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5342 ... 0080lk.jpg
A smart student for most of her life, Sophie grew up to be an accountant, and a successful one at that. Only two years into college, she already has a job at an accounting firm in Roswell, even though it's basically only head of internship. She helps train the new staff, and gets paid for it. She has a great personality and good looks to go with it, and basically is easy to get along with, both socially and proffessionaly. She surrounds herself with friends, and is always looking to make new ones.

Though outgoing, relationships ans Sophie haven't always been perfect, and she's been looking for the right guy for a while now. But could he possibly have just walked into her life, in the form of Max, the new guy at work?

Max: Madroswellfan
Maria: FaithfulAngel24
Liz: Dreamer_Dreaming
Alex: Fehr'sBear
Isabel:
Kyle:FaithfulAngel24 (temp)
Tess: aliensister
Michael: Fehr's Bear

thread 1: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=12459
thread 2: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 986#494986
thread 3: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=13232
thread 4: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=13690
Last edited by Fehr'sBear on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I'm reposting both my posts, just to carry this thread over.

Michael

Her head down, Maria starts to talk again, and it's not the answer I wanted. "Michael, I. I'm sorry." Looking up, she continues. "I wish I could tell you ,but I just can't. It wouldn't be right. I can tell you she went to stay with people you can trust and she will be home as soon as she gets her life straightened out. She loves you. Please don't make me choose." By the time she's done talking, and I've absorbed all of this, there are tears falling from her eyes, and suddenly I feel terrible. Why did Liz leave? Why can't she trust me with her secret? And why am I treating Maria this way for not telling me? She told Liz she wouldn't, and she can't break her promise. I'm not happy, but I guess for now I'll have to deal.

"Look, I don't know what to tell you. The chick took off. She's got issues. She's dealing. In her own way and in her own time. She'll tell you what she needs to when she's ready ,but not a moment before." She adds, trying to make the tears disappear. Moving forward, I pull her into a hug, and start to apologize.

"Listen Maria, please don't cry. I'm sorry that you've been put in this position, I was just worried for Liz. As long as she's safe, I'm fine with what you've told me, I just wish it was different. You don't have to choose." Tilting her head up, I wipe some tears off her cheek and try to smile at her.

"Cheer up. I mean, you get to miss class, that's always good, right?" Right now I'm so close to her face, I just want to kiss her and forget everything that happened last night, but I don't want her to think I'm insensitive.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

What with the eventful day yesterday, I'd gone to sleep very quickly last night, and happened to sleep through my alarm, which is what led to me being late today. Rushing through the front door of the school, I hear the late bell ring behind me, and swear under my breath as the halls begin to clear. Without going to my locker, I race into History class and get an angry glare from the teacher.

Ignoring his question of where I was, I sit down next to Isabel and try to catch my breath, and wait to talk until he's back to teaching. Then I turn to her and ask the question that's been bothering me all night.

"Iz, do you know what's up with Liz?" Michael had called last night and told me that she hadn't come home, and he thought something was wrong, something Maria wouldn't tell him about.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

cool, I am going to keep reading. When I come back I don't want to be lost!

~Nadine~
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

*TESS*

I pick up my bowl of luckycharms and stand over the counter staring into space as Maria comes tearing out of her room and our the front door.

"Bye Ria" I shout at her back with a chuckle. As I go back to my cereal I realise I have fifteen minutes before Kyle comes to pick me up and I'm still in my pink panda pyjamas, Oops better change those before he comes.Finishing my cereal I head to get changed into a pair of jeans and a Tigers football jersey I got when we lived in Australia.

Pinning my hair back into a french twist I grab my book bag and head out the front door, making sure I lock up on my way out. Today I am going to my new school with my new boyfriend as well as my family. A small pang of sadness goes through me as the fact that my family still doesn't know who I am flashes into my mind. Maybe I should talk to Maria about it, If I can get her on her own today.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Yesterday was one weird day,first that strange guy in the woods.Then that fiasco at Alex's place.Then walking in on Liz in the restroom.One thing after another and my head was spinning by the time dinner came around.I hardly ate anything and just passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Hopefully today won't be so confusing and crazy.I got to school on time,didn't see any of the others.Alex must have slept in.My guess is confirmed when I see him race in to the history classroom late,ignoring our teacher,somehting for which I am sure he'll get detention.

"Iz, do you know what's up with Liz?" I'm not sure whether or not I should tell him about the state I saw her in yesterday after all she didn't want either Alex or Max who were close at hand to know she was there.

"I haven't a clue." I reply honestly because I really don't "Michael must be sick with worry if she didn't return home.May be she's with Max or Maria.I did see her with Maria last evening."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

In one swift movement he pulls me in a tight hug and immediately begins to apologize. "Listen Maria, please don't cry. I'm sorry that you've been put in this position, I was just worried for Liz. As long as she's safe, I'm fine with what you've told me, I just wish it was different. You don't have to choose." He tilts my head up in a tender gesture that causes my heart to pitter patter. Wiping tears off my cheek with a gentle swipe of his thumb he gives me a sweet smile.

"Cheer up. I mean, you get to miss class, that's always good, right?" I have to bite back a giggle. I always love a good excuse to skip. A punctual student I am not. Our eyes meet and the breath catches in my throat. Wow, he’s so close. If I just lifted up on my tip toe I could erase the distance between us and end this unbearable space between us. His lips are parted as if in invitation. Licking my own I contemplate the consequences of my actions.

If I press my lips to his will it be enough? Or will the temptation consume my ever waking thought? My thoughts seem to dissipate as I become very aware of his warm form pressed securely to mine. “Uh, Thanks.” I stammer finding speech a tad difficult. “I know how hard this is for you. I wish I could do something to put your mind at ease.” Bringing my hands to his arms I run them up and down his toned bicep in what I hope is a comforting notion.

“ She’s safe that’s the important thing.” I add helpfully. Tilting my head slightly to the left in concern I inquire, “You know that what we have is really important to me right?” I need to make sure he knows where I stand. I’d never want to lose him over something like this. I can’t imagine not having him in my life. “What I’m trying to say is…um I would deliberately keep something from you if I didn’t have to. I cherish this. Us.” I really hope I didn't just freak him out with my confession. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Kyle*

The blonde goddess who has starred in all my dreams since I first laid eyes on her steps out of her house and flashes me that brilliant smile of hers. When she looks at me like that all is right in the world. He early morning rays of the sun reflect off her vibrant curls creating a hallo of perfection. How did I get so lucky? I jump out of the car and run around to the passenger side to open the door for her. “Good morning.” I greet her with a soft kiss on the lips. The sweet cereal is still on her breath.

“Mmm… Lucky charms?” I question with a teasing grin. “You’re magically delicious.” I evaluate with an easy charm. “You ready to face the masses on our first official day of coupledom?” I inquire hoping that it won’t bother her that I’m eager to show her off. I’m proud to have her on my arm. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria lets out a small giggle at my attempt to lighten the mood, and I smile until our eyes connect and she goes quiet. Suddenly this space seems a whole lot smaller. “Uh, Thanks. I know how hard this is for you. I wish I could do something to put your mind at ease.”

Her words come haltingly, which gives me the impression that her mind is elsewhere. Great. So it isn't just me. My breath catches as she places her hands gently on my arms, in what she must feel is a comforting manner, but instead just makes my heart race faster. Why is it that when I'm around her I suddenly feel like I can't control my body?

“She’s safe that’s the important thing" After a pause, I just nod in agreement, unsure if words will work right now.

“You know that what we have is really important to me right? What I’m trying to say is…um I would deliberately keep something from you if I didn’t have to. I cherish this. Us.” Listening closely, I let out another nod, but this time I smile and open my mouth to talk. And why is it that she's always voicing what I'm thinking? It's a little creepy.

"Yeah, I know. I'm really glad there's an...us too. And I wouldn't want to ruin that over something you aren't just keeping from me because you want to." Lifting my arms, I feel hers fall back to her sides, but I place them around her waist and hug her close.

"This is important to me too," I say quietly, and I place a soft, gentle kiss on her lips, before smiling down at her.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Since no one comes to my aid...I decide to do the one thing right now I know I can do.
"LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! LIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I continue yelling her name as loud as I possibly can, tears flooding down my face. Two of the schools sports teachers come out and grab me by my arms.
"NO! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZ!!!!"

They walk me down the street away from the school and tell me that if I don't go away they will call the police. And then they leave once more. I continue sobbing on the floor at a complete loss for what to do.