All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 3!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Well, doc, what do you want to do? I told you that I'm all yours."

I know I'm grinning ear to ear now. All mine... yes... yes she will be...
For the one night of course...yes yes... "Anything you want to do is fine with me... we can stay... we can go out somewhere... we could stay in.... at my place... thats a few blocks away..."

I smile and laugh, knowing that some girls dont want me to sound too keen... besides she might want it more...natural...
"I really have no preference... just as long as we spend time together..."

'In bed' I silently add in my head. And yet a moment later I can't help but feel....odd that I thought that.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Aah...I think Misty knows when someone genuinely likes her or not. Of course the girls think I am mad for believing that but I have noticed she warms to people if they like her and being a cat she will always like someone who pets her and scratches her under her neck."

I think about what movie we can watch before answering, "There's a rental place just around the corner form my block of apartments. How about we watch 'Fools Rush In'?"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"Hm, I like cats and have no problem with petting them so I think I'll get along well with your cat." I reply with a grin. One problem solved!

"There's a rental place just around the corner form my block of apartments. How about we watch 'Fools Rush In'?"

I immediately look at Isabel in surprise when she mentions the movie. And as quickly as I glanced at her, I look back to the road again.

"Uh, have you ever seen that movie?" I ask with a smile. I have seen it, that's why I was so surprised by Isabel's suggestion.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"I haven't seen the whole movie. Everytime I've sat down to watch it I have been interrupted half way through. So I guess now's a good time to watch it since I don't intend for us to be disturbed this evening." I inform him with a grin and reach across and give his thigh a quick squeeze
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

I can't tell from Isabel's grin whether she remembers the name characters' names or not. Taking a deep breath when she squeezes my tigh, it takes a lot of my willpower to not crash the car against one of the parking cars out of surprise/lust.

My girlfriend's evil! And the sad thing? I love it.

"So, you don't remember the main characters' names from the movie, do you?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"So, you don't remember the main characters' names from the movie, do you?" I look at him innocently when he asks me that, holding my laughter back "Err...not really. Should I?"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Err...not really. Should I?"

"No, pretty boring names actually." I reply vaguely looking for the street names. "is it that store over there?" I ask, pointing at a building about 300 meters ahead of us.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Yeah that's it." I say as Alex brings the car to a halt next to the curb and I get out, "I'll run on home and set things up, you get the movie. See you in a few." I say as I jog around the corner
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"I'll run on home and set things up, you get the movie. See you in a few." Isabel says and is running away before I can say anything.

"Okay, dear!" I yell after her in amusement. Grinning to myself, I enter the store and scan the shelves for romance/romantic comedy.

Luckily, it only takes me a few minutes to locate the video and rent it. Leaving the store, I spot a 24 hours open drugstore and after a moment's thoughts I enter it. Nothing might happen tonight (even though I doubt it) and I have condoms with me but ... I'm caring those around for a while now so it's certainly better to get new ones.

Three minutes later, I'm on my way up the stairs to Isabel's appartement, video in hand and condoms hidden in my jeans pocket. Knocking on Isabel's door, I briefly wonder what Isabel was preparing but then shrug, knowing I'll see in a few seconds.

"Iz, it's me." I say through the door, hoping she knows who 'me' is.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Take the stairs to my apartment two at a time, I quickly enter, nearly tripping over the cat whose come to greet me, "Misty!!! You're going to cause an accident." I scold her affectionately as she rubs against my legs

Rushing in to my bedroom I take out a few scented candles and bring them in to the living room and light them and then go and change in to a pair of comfortable shorts. Why am I nervous? It's only Alex!

All too soon I hear a knock at the door, "Iz, it's me." Alex says from the other side of the door, "Coming." I respond and open it