All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 3!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"No complaints at all."

So far so good, I think to myself as I feel Isabel's hot hand on the skin of my stomach. For a moment, I think she wants to push me away from her but then I realize she wants me to take my shirt off.

It shouldn't be making me feel so excited that she wants me naked but well, it does. Quickly sitting up slightly, I take the shirt off, throwing it somewhere behind me and then immediately lean down again, kissing Isabel's lips once more.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Alex doesn't give me much time to appreciate the sight of his naked torso before he's kissing me again. I nearly give in before I place my hands on his chest and push him back slightly, so that he's on his back and I prop myself up on one arm and lie on my side. Letting my free hand roam his chest, I make eye contact with him and lean down to place a soft kiss on his lips, "You're perfect Alex." I whisper softly, as my fingers trace the lean muscles of his chest and abdomen
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Suddenly, I find myself on my back - did I go to far? Glancing at Isabel, I see an intense look on her face so I guess not. Her hand on my upper body certainly don't make thinking easy for me right now.

"You're perfect Alex." she whispers against my lips and I look at her in surprise. She seems to be totally serious. Normally, I'd make a funny joke when I'm embarrassed but that would so ruin the mood.

Instead, I just lay there speechless - both because I have to deal with being called perfect and her hand on my skin is causing my mind to go mush.

"Uh thanks." I finally get out weakly, reaching up to brush some hair off of her face, running my fingers along her cheek, "I hope you won't hold it against me when I say that I firmly believe you are confusing me with yourself."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I can see Alex's face flush out of self consciousness, "I hope you won't hold it against me when I say that I firmly believe you are confusing me with yourself." I shake my head slightly and pick up one hand of his, kissing the tip of each finger tenderly before saying, "You under-estimate yourself too much."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

My stomach muscles clench slightly when Isabel picks up my hand and kisses the fingers on it. For a moment, I really thought I had the upper hand here - stupid me!

"You under-estimate yourself too much."

"I can't really argue about that." I say with a hoarse laugh. Self esteem has always been an issue for me. "And I'm pretty sure you'll find some flaws I have yourself but ... thanks again."

Clearing my throat, I gently pull Isabel's face closer, my eyes flickering to her lips before looking up at her eyes again. "Even if I under-estimate myself, it doesn't change that you are more than perfect yourself."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Even if I under-estimate myself, it doesn't change that you are more than perfect yourself." he says while looking in to my eyes and I now know for sure that I am in love with this man.

"Well...then we're perfect for each other." I remark after staring in to his perfect green brown pools that he calls eyes but enough of intense staring for the time being.

Wrapping my hand behind his neck I press my mouth to his, letting my tongue slide along his lower lip, sucking on it slightly before letting go and moving on to his neck where I can taste the faint saltiness of his neck.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

I moan in delight when Isabel starts pressing kisses on my neck, I simple enjoy her ministrations for a few minutes. Then, my hand starts to automatically move underneath her shirt, rubbing her back gently for a little bit before moving to the front.

My heart is beating extremely fast, I'm sure Isabel can hear/feel it and I hope it won't give out on me tonight. But even if it did, I couldn't really blame it. My breathe catches for a moment when my hand brushes against her breast - skin on skin.

Exploring this new territority, I somehow manage to find my voice again, "You do seem awfully overdressed, Iz."
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I was so busy kissing Alex that I hadn't noticed his hand moving upwards until I felt it brush against my skin and I let out a soft moan of pleasure.

"You do seem awfully overdressed, Iz." Alex says in a somewhat choked voice and I sit up, "Then something must be done about that." I inform him with a smile.

For a moment I hesitate, feeling slightly shy, wondering what he'll think when he sees me naked for the first time, we partially, since I still have my shorts.

Pushing these worries aside, I hook my fingers under the hem of my top and pull it off over my head, discarding it somewhere, waiting breathlessly for his reaction.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Then something must be done about that."

Halleluja!

Isabel just sits there and looks at me for a moment, teasing me like this with a smile on her face. I intently follow her fingers when she finally does start taking her shirt off, holding my breathe when more and more skin is revealed.

Ookay, time for a realitly check - am I on my back half naked? Yes.
Am I lying on a bed - half naked? Yes.
Am I having a beautiful blonde sitting ontop of me? Yes!
Is she half naked herself? Yes, yes and Yes!

"God." I breathe out before sitting up myself, bringing one of my hands to Isabel back to steady her and after a few more moments of intense staring at her chest - her very stare-worthy chest - I lean forward towards one perfect breast.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

He stares at me for so long that I start to get really nervous and fidgety, "Alex you're staring!" I protest with a pout just as he moves forward and I close my eyes, I don't know why I did that but I did