Behind These Walls (Mature, AU UC) Starting!!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Rebecca~

He seems really distraught at the very thought that someone might want to experiment on him. I don't know if showing him that I can fly would be a good idea. Although he might wanna know what he can do if anything before they start testing him.

I feel really bad for him...and his friends. I want to put them back where they came from, hope it's somewhere better than here. Although here isn't too terrible most days.

And then he says that they need to get out of here. A jail break? Not a really good idea. Some people have tried it. They never succeed. it never ends pretty. They usually don't try again.

I shake my head at him, and comment airily,"Bad idea..."

Just because I'm a little scared to know where I came from doesn't mean that everybody is. Maybe they have parents who love them, miss them, are looking for them. maybe once they start staying here they won't wake up regularly to nightmares, to fear they don't understand.

Maybe it wouldn't be impossible to break out fo here...if we all worked together. I mean there's things we can all do....combined, it's gotta be some damage.

But I don't know that I really want to destroy these people either. They're misguided, but I don't think they're intentionally being cruel. I don't think that they get their jollies out of what they do to us.

I glance over at Phillip as he sits down next to me. I should've known he wouldn't like this conversation. But surprisingly he's not commenting on the let's run away scenario that Max is thinking up.

For some reason, I have a feeling that doing the wait and let them find out method might've been too tramatizing for this group.

"Philip, they deserve to be able to know where they are..." I say to him, my grin, my airhead demeanor never really faultering. They need to ahve at least a few semi-good experiences here before undergoing the procedures.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Phillip*

"Philip, they deserve to be able to know where they are..." Rebecca says.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, arching an eyebrow. They deserve it do they? We all deserve it, but we're not getting it. "Is that what you're telling him? None of us know where we are, save that we're here. Unless you know something we don't?" I ask.

Turning to Max, I snidely add, "And you can just forget about escaping. There's no way out."

*Max*

I find myself disturbed by Phillip's attitude. Rebecca seems perfectly nice. Why is he treating her this way? He seems to be really angry. I guess this place would make anyone angry, but why take it out on her? Do they have some kind of history with each other?

"Just 'cause you haven't succeeded it's impossible?" I ask. I can't stay here. I just can't. None of us can....
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

~Rebecca~

I've gotten used to Phillip's outbursts. To his rude tone, his in general horrible attitude. His whole demeanor. But it seems to bother Max. In fact it really seemed to rub him the wrong way.

"Like I said, Philip's always grumpy...and rude," I say, brushing off his harsh words.

I then turn to Phillip,"Of course I don't know anything else." it's his accusation that upsets me, that makes my smile turn to a frown for just a minute. Does he really think I'd keep secrets?

But I guess I am keeping secrets. I'm just scared that Phillip would have an even worse reaction if I remembered something about out there and he didn't.

I really didn't want to be around the dark cloud right now. I move to stand, looking at Max,"We can go tlak somewhere else..." I offer to him.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Where'd everybody-else go??? :?

*Phillip*

"You don't have to apologize for me," I say, feeling grumpy, just as Rebecca said. Well, don't I have a right to be 'grumpy'? Locked up here. Stupid tests. I hate this place with a passion. I don't have any idea what the rest of the world is like but I'm sure it's better than this. I just glare at Max's comment, not wanting to go into it. He'll find out soon enough. There's no way out of this place...

I lean back, crossing my arms as I continue to frown at Max and his un-named friends. They've taken up the vacant rooms, or most of them. Where is Rebbecca planning to take him?

*Max*

Based on Rebecca's comments, I almost decide to ignore Phillip for now, but I think I can understand his anger. This news about scientists and tests, make me want to stand up and shout at the walls, myself. Maybe he's feeling the same way.

"Well, this isn't exactly happyland, is it?" I say, speaking mostly to Rebecca although my comments are meant for Phillip, too.

At Rebecca's suggestion of going somewhere-else to talk, I glance back at my friends. I don't want to separate from them yet. I'm sure that Rebecca is what she says, but what if she's not? I think it's best that nobody from our group is alone with the others as of yet.

"I think I'd rather stay here. At least for now," I say slowly. I look back at Rebecca, studying her closely. "If you don't mind, can you tell us what is it that makes you ... 'special'?" I'm guessing they're not just talking about musical talent or something like that.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Eliza

"Hey...What time is it..." Keith says groggily, and I can feel him move, probably to glance at the clock. "Too early.." he moans out, and I grin, pulling the sheets off him.

"No, it's not too early, you're just lazy," I remark with a smile, placing the pile of sheets at the bottom of the bed.

"Besides, there's something going on in the Rec room with the newbies, and I want you to take me down there so you can tell me what's happening. Keith's been my eyes for a while, because, while I'm becoming used to tone, you miss things when you can't see people's faces. Plus, I really want to know what the new people look like.

"Come on!"
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

OOC: if someone, like maybe phillip wants to come complain to Kieran...since he has no one to talk to. And no one ever responded to Tegan either...pg 2. :D
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: Sorry, I'm still not net active at the moment... just got the chance to come check things out... don't have time to post either... we're working on getting Net access again... things with our new house that we're buying is going slower then it was supposed to.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

come on guys, let's get this up and running!
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

~Rebecca~

No it's not happy land. That's for sure. But it's the situation that we're in. Fighting agaisnt it will only make you miserable. I try really hard not to let myself be miserable here.

Just accept, embrace, let in, push out the bad, and move on. That's the best lifestyle for being here. It's the best way to handle it. it's the only way to leave your head feeling clear for the most part.

I nod when he says he'd rather stay here. I understand his skepticism. I think we all had a healthy amount of it when we first came here. Some of us still have more than a healthy amount of it. Like Phillip and Xavier.

Special? What makes me special? It doesn't even seem like it's really special to me. Being able to fly is all I've ever known. it's like saying a butterfly is special because it has wings. Which just isn't true. Butterflies have always had wings. That doesn't make them special.

So maybe none of us are really special. Not if we were all made this way. With strange abilities. But the scientists seem to think we're special when compared to the average person. Almost makes me sad for average people, not having anything to set them apart.

I glance at Phillip. He won't like it if I show Max what I can do. He'd probably give me some speech about trust and how I shouldn't trust people. But the problem with trust is you ahve to give it to get it. And it's not like there's a single person here other than Max and his friends that don't know that I can fly already. So it seems safe enough. Especially if it means that they all stop staring at us like we might be the enemy.

I smile at Max as I move gracefully to my feet, almost gliding, as I use my ability to make the action seamless. "I can fly," I say to him with a grin and giggle at his skeptical look before raising myself into the air. "See?" I ask him with a grin, remaining hovering. Flying is my favorite sensation in the world. It gives you new perspective. It amkes things feel better.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: I'll be copying things to a disc this evening and working on responses from home to get set to bring next time I'm on the net again and get the chance to post them.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.