Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) Need Kyle

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Max...do you remember anything about getting where you are?"

The world is spinning harder... people...people are coming...I don't know how I know but I know...

Suddenly I'm on a metal trolley with a white blanket being hauled into a very large white building with a huge metal fence. I see the carpet and its some sort of eagle on a blue background.

"Isabel..." I whisper. "Careful..."

And then my eyes shoot open and I'm back in the white room. People are around me. No sign of Isabel. They grab me and unlock my restraints....and shove me in a ice bath.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

(ooc: Im combing Alex with Pierce.... anything in italics is Pierce)

~~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
The conversation of trying to form a plan is getting nowhere...
And then I hear it...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I know we all heard that. After a few moments I say. "Ok...plan.... where are we...

"Thats simple Alex.... your somewhere no will find you."

My heart feels like its stopped. The voice seems to resound all around the room.

"Tell me Alex, Whats 31427 squared?"

"987656329." I answer instantly. A cold mechanical laugh sounds around the room. "It seems our serum worked... Don't worry you four... you'll never have to bother with your petty teenage worries again."

And then the room goes silent once more. I have no idea what to say. Is that guy gone? I hope so...

"987656329"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Kyle*

I don't like this. I don't like this. I don't like this.

I hate that I haven't heard anything from Liz since she cried out from her 'vision.' Is she okay? Is she even awake? Alex said she is so I guess I have to trust him. I just wish she would talk.

I'm about to address another question to her, hoping she'll answer, when suddenly we all hear a horrible scream. Someone nearby and they're being hurt. Will we be next? Or are they giving somebody-else powers, too? I don't remember them doing it to me so I don't think I was hurt like that. I'm guessing Alex and the girls weren't, either. Unfortunately, I can't even look at the others to get an idea of what they're thinking.

Then a voice answers Alex's question. For a second it strikes me as strange. For the last twenty minutes, Alex has been the one answering, not asking. Also, I know that voice -- or I think I do. Why does it sound familiar? I can't remember who it could belong to. What will my dad think when I don't come home? He'll look for me, I know. But how will he ever know to look here? Here where 'nobody will find us.' I'm starting to get scared and I can't let that happen. I can't start to panic. We'll never get a plan if we panic.

"Liz? Are you awake? What did you see? Please answer me," I say, begging her. She hasn't answered the last four times I've asked, but I still keep trying. My arm is getting tired but I think the restraint on my wrist is getting looser.

"Alex," I say, swallowing hard. So far I've had horrible luck in figuring out the right things to ask him, but it's still the only choice we have. Of course, I also have to worry about the fact that 'the voice' is obviously listening in. "Who said that?"

*Michael*

I feel Isabel moving in my arms and I frown, biting my lip. I wish there was more I could do to help. Is she in trouble? Is Max ... okay? He's in real trouble, I know that. I just wish I knew if they were hurting him. If he's even still alive ...

"Easy, Isabel. I'm here. I'm here," I say, soothingly, although I don't even know if she can hear me.
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Isabel~

Everything gets even more disoriented as I'm pretty sure they start to physically move Max. And can I say agian that this walk is really freaking me out. He's not even really unconscious.

I take a deep breath to calm myself. I need to notice things. See things. Metal. Sheets. Eagle Symbol. Maybe that can help. WHite walls. People. And then nothing, like I'm violently thrown out. My body lurches forward as I take a deep breath, my eyes springing open, unshed tears already glistening in them.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

"Isabel. Isabel," I say gently, although I want to shout. I've seen her dreamwalk people before and it's always a bit odd knowing that she's 'out there' where I can't help her, seeing and hearing things I can't see or hear. But this is worse. This whole situation has me on edge. It's Max. God, Max in the hands of the FBI. And now Isabel is out there with them, too, and all I can do is hold her.

She lurches and starts crying and I'm pretty sure she's back. "Isabel. Are you okay? What happened? Did you find him?"

Please let her say that she found him. She's our best bet to help him. She's crying and shaking so hard. Please don't let it be too late. What have they done to him?
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

~Isabel~

When I hear Michael's voice, I try hard to focus on his questions, as I accept his comfort. I found Max, but who knows what they're doing to him, or how long he has. And I hate that more than anything. All I can do right now is nod to let him know I found Max, that Max for now is okay.

"He wasn't asleep..." I try to explain what happened. Michael sounds scared, worried. he's hardly ever scared or worried and I want to give him a little comfort that I'll be okay. "He was barely conscious...I was seeing, hearing things...with him..."

I look down at the floor as I try to get a grip, as the tears subside. "There wasn't a lot. Mostly FBI agents and white...but there was this symbol...an eagle inside a blue star..."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Michael*

He’s alive. Max is alive.

I try to be glad about that but I can’t. It’s good news but still wrapped in so much bad. Something inside me turns hard and cold with determination. We have to fix it. We have to help him.

I rock Isabel as if she were a little girl while I try to think. I can’t begin to understand what it means that she reached him even ‘though he wasn’t asleep. She said he was barely conscious, but why? What did they do to him? Is he dying? Tess said they wouldn’t kill him but she could be wrong.

I wanted to believe in Nacedo so badly. I did believe in him, but Max didn’t. I called him here and look what happened. He got Max captured by the FBI and disappeared. Tess is here now and Max never trusted her, either. I want to believe she can help us but I don’t know how much we can trust her.

I have to focus on what clues Isabel gave us. FBI agents, white, an eagle. The FBI agents are expected, but who are they? White? Not sure. An Eagle in a blue start. That seems familiar. I start searching my memory trying to figure it out. It sounds like a government symbol but it’s not the sheriff’s office. The FBI symbol is blue with stars but no Eagle….

The image in my mind takes shape and I grab a piece of paper. Passing my hand over it, I create they symbol I remember. “Was that it?” I ask Isabel, still not remembering where I’ve seen it. Turning to Tess, I ask her. “Do you know what it means?”
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

~Isabel~

My eyes widen a little as Michael makes the symbol on a piece of paper. How could he know that symbol? Where has he seen it? have we all seen it?

I know I haven't.

Or do I just not remember it?

"That's it," I confirm, turning my attention back to Tess. Maybe she knows more than we do. Maybe she's familiar with the symbol. Or better yet, maybe she's familiar with it's location.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

I look at Tess, hoping she'll have an answer for us as I continue to search my memories. Where did I see this symbol? What's it for? Where is Max?

I'm so tense that it's hard to think straight. Our every nightmare is coming true. And yet, my mind continues to trudge through, trying to make sense of it.

"...Max..." I say softly. "Max was with me when I saw it." I bite my lip, trying to concentrate. "Maybe at that stupid place he works?"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

We are all in deep thought trying to figure out what we are going to do when the silence is pierced with a blood curdling scream from what seems to be the next room. Are we not the only test subjects in the hell hole? “Where are we?” Alex questions himself when a big booming voice answers.

"That’s simple Alex.... your somewhere no will find you." The tone scares me like nothing ever has. It’s the sound of pure evil in its simplest form. "Tell me Alex, Whats 31427 squared?" Oh great the big bad that has captured us is going to make us answer math problems. I have no problem telling him that I barely scraped by with a C in Algebra.

"987656329." Alex immediately responds. Well, if we ever get out of here Alex will never have a problem with homework ever again. An ice cold wicked laugh erupts seemingly surrounding us. "It seems our serum worked... Don't worry you four... you'll never have to bother with your petty teenage worries again."

Hey I like my shallow adolescent worries thank you very much. Who is he to play God? “Liz? Are you awake? What did you see? Please answer me," Kyle pleads with Liz. When that doesn’t work he addresses Alex. "Who said that?"

Not wanting to be forgotten in this confusing chain of events I state, “Obviously he’s the one who brought us here. My question is why. Are we just lab rats for their experimentation?” I don’t like where that reasoning is headed.

“Okay guys, I hate to be ‘she who states the obvious’ but we’ve got to get out of here and pronto. Alex is there any way out of this place?” :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Bumping for a tess and Liz post!
Sorry this is bad! Im just trying to get uptodate!

~~~~~ALEX~~~~
"Alex, Who said that?"
I try to see how long I can hold my mouth shut whilst Maria says, “Obviously he’s the one who brought us here. My question is why. Are we just lab rats for their experimentation? Okay guys, I hate to be ‘she who states the obvious’ but we’ve got to get out of here and pronto. Alex is there any way out of this place?”

Before I can stop myself I answer, "Agent Pierce of the FBI special unit. There are 7 exits out of the building. 6 are hidden passageways. There is only one way out of the room." My mouth slams shut once more. I open it again slowly and say, "Well that was a big help... who the hell is agent pierce??"