Into the Woods ~ Mi/L, UC, ADULT ~ 1/1 (12/06)

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

tiredmuse
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Into the Woods ~ Mi/L, UC, ADULT ~ 1/1 (12/06)

Post by tiredmuse »

Title: Into the Woods
Author: muse
Pairing: Polar
Rating: Adult for smut and some naughty language.
Disclaimer: Nothing of Roswell is owned by me, or the various pop-culture references I make to a certain movie that took place in a galaxy far, far away. So don’t sue, okay?
Summary: This is crack!fic people. Look for no deep meaning ‘cause you won’t find it here.

Author’s Note: This was based on a challenge that the amazing DarkVixen issued me a loooong time ago and I finally got around to finishing. I have owed you this forever babes, and I hope that you likes it. Thanks to the wonderful Cinder who patiently beta’d this for me and made it so much better. And ladygloria, I hope all is well with the move babes.

<center>~*~</center>

Into the Woods

She felt the uneven ground shifting as she struggled to keep pace with the more powerful form ahead of her. His hand grasped hers in a tight embrace as she was pulled forward, a not so subtle demand to move faster. Her breath came forth in shorts puffs, and the stitch in her side was begging for relief. She needed a rest.

She wrenched her hand free from his at the exact moment he turned to see why she was slowing down. The stalled momentum of her body in conjunction with the way his much heavier build was pushing into her resulted in a colossal collision.

And of course, he just had to get his two cents in.

“I know that you’re dying to touch me but I could show you a way that’s more pleasurable… for both of us.”

Liz looked up from her uncomfortable position on the rough ground. Her lithe body was tangled with the bulkier form of Michael Guerin, resident alien smart ass and all around pain in her butt.

It wasn’t lost on either of them that her head was lying entirely too close to his groin, and well… other parts of him were noticing. Amazing how quickly the alien could get his stamina back after running through the wilderness.

He smirked and pulled her to a seated position. Michael and Liz were eye level, and her hips snugly rested between his legs. Liz’s level of discomfort grew as little Mikey acknowledged his presence between their bodies.

She shifted nervously and tried to shake free of Michael’s firm hold. Her squirming didn’t have the desired effect. He grasped her tighter and didn’t try to disguise the look of desire in his eyes. Liz knew that this moment would lead to the removal of her clothing. He might last ten more seconds if she was lucky.

“Oh no! There will be no inappropriate touching of any kind Guerin.” Liz struggled to release herself from his strong grasp. Her reaction only made the smirk on his irritating, but sexy face, grow. “I mean it! Hands to yourself, buddy,” Liz said with clenched teeth. Liz was tired, sweaty and the pain in her chest from running for so long had finally quieted. Screaming agony transformed itself into a dull ache. The last thing on her mind right now was sex.

“Parker, we’re all alone in the middle of the wilderness.” He nodded to the vast expanse of trees and other foliage surrounding them. “No one is going to see or hear a thing for miles.” His warm hand suddenly found its way under her t-shirt and his fingers danced lightly down her spine. She tried to resist arching into his touch, but quickly failed.

“It’s your damn fault we’re stuck in the middle of nowhere!” Liz managed to mutter as her eyes began to roll back into her head from the pleasurable assault of his gifted hands. “I swear I’m more of a baby-sitter than a girlfriend.”

Michael shifted his attention from her back to attacking that spot just below her ear. The one that always made her melt. Sighing, she relaxed and let him press feather light kisses down her silky neck.

“Ooh you’re evil,” she gasped as his hands resumed their search of her body. He gently massaged her stomach and worked his gentle but callused hands to her breast, tugging on her nipples.

Liz could feel her breathing stagger and felt the powerful need wash over her. Moaning out his name, she pulled back quickly and landed ungracefully on her behind.

“We’re not going to have wild and crazy monkey sex in the middle of this bush, Michael!” Trying her best to give the most intimidating look under such sexual pressure, she stood up and wiped the dirt from her jean shorts. “You’re going to find a way to get us out of here and back to civilization, since you’re the moron who got us lost in the first place.”

Michael scooted over and leaned back against the trunk of the nearest tree. Smirking he placed his arms behind his head and spread his legs wide, giving Liz a prime view of the growing bulge in his pants. Never abashed at the effect she had on him, Michael loved to make Liz squirm, in more ways than one.

“Parker, the only reason we’re out here enjoying the sights is because you couldn’t keep your hands off my gearshift. Not my fault I couldn’t keep the car driving a straight line.”

Liz coloured to a deeper red as he continued. “I didn’t ask for the cops to pull us over. What was I supposed to do? Hand over my forged license and try to explain that my very sex craved girlfriend can’t keep her hands off me for longer than two minutes before spontaneously combusting?”

At his pleased look, Liz gritted her teeth and responded to his accusations. “While I’m sure that blasting at them with your powers and driving away in a cloud of dust, with the odor of burnt rubber filled the air would make Bo and Luke proud, it sure as hell didn’t mean you had to ditch the car and drag me into the woods!”

“I panicked, okay! I had no idea if those guys were with the special unit or just some local Barney Fife wannabes out to pull over joyriding kids.” His fingers twitching along his brow he glared at the equally pissed off girl in front of him.

Liz caved first. Her expression softened, and she shook her head knowing that Michael had instinctively reacted to keep her safe.

Even if they were lost somewhere down a dirt path deep in the forests of Mordor.

Gesturing to the surrounding wilderness, Liz refrained from beating her head against a tree as she continued, “We have no idea where we are. We’ve been out here for hours and I’m hot, tired, and sick of the damn bugs.”

Letting her frustration at their plight get the best of her, she threw her hands in the air, and began to pace along the uneven forest floor, “Why did the psycho bitch from hell get all of the good alien powers? We could have obi-wan kenobied our way out of the situation with a wave of hands. Why didn’t you get mindwarping as your mutant power?”

She stopped moving only when she noticed Michael’s eyebrow rubbing and amused smirk were his only responses to her tirade. “Why do I even bother?” she murmured to herself.

The bead of sweat trickling down her top had her fidgeting uncomfortably. Her jean cut offs and Timberland sandals were cool enough, but she had left the house in layers on her upper body in lieu of the chilly morning air. This afternoon had brought with it a burning heat that made her black hoodie an inferno. She crossed her arms at her hips and pulled at the hem of her sweater. Lifting the garment past her shoulders and over her head, Liz began to shake her hair free from the collar.

Michael drank in the sight before him. Liz stood tall, her muscular legs clad in faded short shorts and her black skimpy tank top showed her stomach off to him in all of its toned perfection.

Squinting against the strong sun pouring through the forest’s canopy, he started forward. With her proud stance and tanned limbs, he could picture Liz as someone else entirely. Grinning, he stood still for a moment. Before she could react, Michael waved his hands over her clothes and changed them into something more suited to their wooded atmosphere.

The woman now standing before him was intensely pissed off and ridiculously sexy in her metal bikini and elaborate collar. Her long brown hair was swept back in a high ponytail and he was still in distance of feeling its wrath.

“Michael,” Liz said as calm and evenly as she could given the circumstances, “Why the fuck am I dressed as Princess Leia?” What kind of sick fantasy is this?” she shouted. With each syllable Liz spoke, the decibel level increased greatly.

“Hey, I’m an alien, and Star Wars was set in a galaxy, far, far away.” Michael picked a leaf from the branches of the overhanging tree and twirled it around. “And since it looks like we’re on the Forest Moon of Endor, you might as well go with it.” Michael bit the inside of his mouth to keep from laughing at the murderous looks his girlfriend was shooting in his direction.

“And you look so hot in that outfit baby.”

Liz rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, trying carefully not to shift too much. The damn bra was chafing her skin and the contraption barely even covered her nipples. If only her stupid powers were more reliable. She could get accurate premonitions by touching objects, but she never mastered the ability to alter things. Every time she attempted to change objects at a molecular level, the results were horrendous. It had taken Michael two hours to get the green out of her hair the last time she had given herself a new look.

Ready to tear her significant other a new one, she stopped and gaped at the expression on his face. Dark, hooded eyes that gleamed with naughty promises. Mouth parted ever so slightly in a small smile that guaranteed many, many orgasms.

Recognizing that the heat creeping into his lover’s face was not from embarrassment at her outrageous get up, but his obvious enjoyment of it, Michael took a cautious step closer. Even though Liz’s own desire was winning against her irritation with him, she could still do some serious damage to him if he played this wrong.

Lifting the leaf, he ran it lightly down her neck and followed the natural path to the swell of her breasts. The movement continued down her stomach, stopping at the top of her scifi panties before Michael let it fall from his fingertips.

God Parker was sexy in her slave girl get up. Michael gestured skyward and offered a quick prayer to Mr. Lucas for his genius.

Michael inched closer to Liz, his eyes lingering on her face while he waited for the first sign that his seduction plan had failed. If that was the case, when they finally figured out how to get home, he’d be walking with a severe limp. Liz wouldn’t hesitate to have his balls in a painful position. While she may have wanted him at that moment as badly as he wanted her, she was still angry at their current predicament. He’d just have to see what emotion ran hotter, her irritation or her lust.

His hands began to roam her body, following the same path as the leaf moments before. Feeling the tremors running through her at his touch, Michael lingered at her stomach, gently tracing small circles into her soft flesh. Next he knelt slowly towards Liz, never taking his eyes from hers. Michael delighted in the sharp intake of breath that fell from her lips, as well as the look of pure desire Liz sent him.

Pressing his mouth against her torso, he kissed her tenderly. Feeling the faint and airy brushes of his lips against her body, Liz started to cry out. When he began using his tongue, the volume increased.

Panting, she fisted her fingers through his shaggy hair and pulled his tilted face back. “Well Guerin,” she challenged, “Are you going to show me your light saber or not?”

Hooking his fingers around the top of her bikini bottom, he yanked. Liz shivered at the sudden rush of air against her naked bottom. She hissed loudly seconds later as his mouth was upon her.

He licked the inside of her thigh and nipped gently. Liz’s eyes fluttered at pleasurable sensation. She tried to stay steady, but quickly discovered that her knees started to buckle as he moved his mouth higher.

She groaned loudly when his tongue flicked lightly inside of her. The intense feeling caused her legs to give away, but Liz scarcely noticed. Michael held her in his strong arms, and lowered her onto the mossy ground in front of him. She bucked her hips upward, desperate to have him resume his explorations.

Grinning, Michael pressed his mouth against her navel and swirled his tongue across her belly button before diving southward.

Liz was on fire. Her hands alternated between tugging on his long locks and cupping her own breasts. She begged and pleaded for him not to stop. At the same time she desperately wanted him to grasp her hips and roughly enter her, taking her until her voice was hoarse from screaming his name.

Michael could sense what his lover needed. On the brink of finding her release, he stopped and rolled them over, placing her upon his chest.

Liz mewled against him in frustration, grinding herself into his still jean clad body. He hissed sharply, and stalled her movements. Michael methodically began to unbutton his pants and free his straining erection.

Liz’s small and eager hands found their way to his cock first. Stroking him slightly, she moved into position and slid slowly onto him, inch by inch.

“Fuck, Liz…” he moaned, eyes shut in the ecstasy of feeling her warm and tight body joined with his.

“That’s Princess Liz to you buddy,” she rasped, her breathless voice uttering seductive sounds as she rode him.

Michael watched Liz move up and down, her hands brushing his nipples, and her head tilting back, lost in a sensation driven rhythm. The sight of her so unabashedly enjoying him, made him harden even more. Gritting his teeth, Michael held on with the knowledge that it wouldn’t be long before she came.

Liz’s nails dug in deep, kneading his chest. She increased the speed, riding him harder and faster. As Liz cried out, Michael felt her tighten around him, causing him to yell her name a heartbeat later. She collapsed against his chest and kissed him long and hard, her tongue battling with his.

She pulled away and took in a deep breath, shifting so her head lay on his shoulder.

“Mmm… I definitely felt the Force that time,” she murmured into his ear. Michael shivered as she nibbled on his neck and promptly kissed her forehead.

“Well, I did get your message,” he replied. Her eyes found his and he refrained from laughing at the quizzical look he saw.

“Don’t you remember? Help me Guerin-Wan-Kenobi, I need to get laid.

~ the end

I have come undone... Obsidian

My rambles...

Take a walk on the wildside... polarattraction.net