A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 50 Complete 7/27

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 5 6/12

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Liz is stubborn, but you maybe onto something too. She is scared and won't admit it.

Carolyn Serena does know something. What, and how she knows it we will have to wait to find out.

max and liz believer Yes poor Max! This won't be easy on him. Liz is scared and isn't at a point she will admit it.

saori_1902 :D

L-J-L 76 We will see if Liz goes to dinner on her own or if she gets dragged there by someone.

Natalie36 :lol: Yes it maybe a long three years!

Part 5

Max walked into the family's private dinning room to find both his sisters and cousin Michael already there. He also noticed that both of the boys that arrived a week ago with Liz were also there. He heard the girl long before she entered the dinning room.

"I'M GOING! GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF ME!"

Max just looked at his cousin knowing he would have his hands full with her. Just then a short blond walked in looking very unhappy. He saw no sign of Liz and knew that would cause her trouble. He walked over to his younger sister.

"Rena where is Liz? She is coming right?" Asked Max
"I don't know. She really is unhappy." Said Serena

Just then Max saw his parents enter the room. His father looked around and noticed Liz was not there.

"Where is Elizabeth?" Asked Philip
"She is refusing to come father." Said Serena
"I will send someone to bring her. She was issued an order to come!" Said Philip
"Philip, let me try talking to the girl." Said Diane
"Fine, but if she doesn't come with you I will have her brought by force." Said Philip

Diane left and headed for Liz's room. She knocked softly on the door before opening it. She walked in to find the room dark. She could just make out the girl laying on the bed. She could hear her crying softly. She turned on the light and walked over to the girl. She sat down next to her and placed a gentle hand on her. Liz rolled over and looked at her.

"We haven't met yet. I am Queen Diane. I know your name is Elizabeth."

Liz just nodded.

"Honey, I know that you are very unhappy. But you really need to get dressed and come to dinner with me."
"No."
"My husband is not a patient man. He will send guards to drag you to dinner kicking and screaming."
"He can go to hell!"
"Elizabeth, this one of the times I share that settlement. But I know you want answers as to why you came to the palace rather then one of the schools that teach you about life on Antar."
"You could just tell me."
"Actually, I can't. I do know but if I say I can be placed under arrest for breaking an order from the King."
"Fine I will go. But no one can force me to eat."
"OK."

Diane helped Liz change and twenty minutes later both entered the dinning room. Max smiled and pulled out a chair out for Liz. Liz sat down and Diane took her seat.

"Now that everyone is here. I am going to tell you why you four have come to live in the palace. First off, my name is Philip, King of the Antarian Empire. This is my wife Diane, my nephew Michael, my son Maxwell, and my daughters Isabel and Serena." Said Philip pointing out each of them.
"Now the reason that each of you are here is that you were chosen to become the mates of my young family members. Now this will not happen for a while yet. With few exceptions no one not even a member of the Royal family can marry before their sixteenth birthday. Now the Earth calendar and ours do not match. So you each have been given a birth date that comes out to within a week of when your real one would be on Earth." Said Philip
"You're Highness I have a question." Said Alex
"Yes Alexander?"
"Not that I object to the idea of marrying a princess. But why us?" Asked Alex
"Well young man, each of you has something that will help my family members to grow and become stronger people. Now Maria, you have been chosen for Michael. He is to be the head of the army."
"Hell no! I will never marry him!" Yelled Maria
"Can't say I am any happier about this either pixie." Said Michael
"Pixie! You did not just call me a feakin' pixie!" Yelled Maria
"Now Kyle, you have been chosen for the younger of my two daughters Serena." Said Philip
"I look forward to getting to know you princess." Said Kyle smiling at Serena
"Me too." Said Serena softly
"Alexander, that leaves you with my older daughter Isabel, and Elizabeth, you have been paired with Maxwell."
"NO! I WON'T DO IT!" Yelled Liz

Liz got up from the table and ran off.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

First of all - Maria… :lol: :lol:

Secondly, Liz… Oh goodness me. She's not going to comply, is she?

I really liked Diane though. She seems like a nice person. Restricted by the rules of the royal house, but still a nice person.

Looking forward to more,

Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

haha ! :lol:
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

:lol: :lol: I just love Maria; Michael doesn't know yet what is expecting him, if he has to marry her and she is in this state of mind! But years are far away for marriage and he can try to tame the woman, if he can! :mrgreen: :lol:

Nothing new with Liz! She can be really stubborn... :mrgreen:

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next. I like how Diane and Liz are with each other. And I also like how Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Kyle, Serena, Alex and Isabel are with each other. And I can understand about Liz getting mad about marrying. Oh that was a very interesting dinner. Where will Liz run too? Who will run after Liz? Will Max go after Liz? Will Max find Liz? Will Max and Liz talk? Will Max and Liz try and get to know each other? Will Max talk to his father? Will Max and Liz fall for each other? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle and Serena all have a happy ending together? Sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please pleas eplease come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and the others.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: A New Home (AU, M/L Adult) Pt 6 6/13

Post by Roswelllostcause »

max and liz believer Maria is something else! No Liz isn't just comply. Diane, understands that Liz is very unhappy right now. She hates that she can't tell Liz what she knows.

saori_1902 Thanks!

Eve Michael does have his work cut out for him with Maria. Yes Liz is being really stubborn!

L-J-L 76 Diane is trying to help Liz see that things aren't as bad as she thinks they are.

Part 6

After leaving the dinning room Liz ran through the garden. She wasn't watching where she was going and ended up leaving the palace grounds through the woods the boarded the far side of the garden. She found herself by a lake. There she saw a man with short white blond hair talking to another man. She stayed hidden and made her way closer to try and find out what they were saying. When she got close she could tell these men were not good.

"Lord Kivar what do you plan to do about these stupid humans the King is bring here?"
"Nicholas, what I plan to do is make sure they end up as the only thing they are good for. The males slave labor and females whores."

Liz bit her lip after hearing what the two men were planning. Just then she felt an arm around her waist and one over her mouth.

"Liz it's Max. Don't make a sound when I remove my hand from your mouth." Whispered Max in her ear.

Liz nodded and Max let her go. She turned to face him and shoved him away.

"Don't ever touch me again." Liz hissed in a low voice.
"Look those two are very dangerous. They will kill you and think nothing of it." Said Max

Liz turned from him and headed back to the palace. Max walked right behind her. He still had no idea why Serena would think that this girl was right for him. Once back at the palace Liz when right to her room slamming the door. Max walk down the hall and knocked on Serena's door. Serena opened it and looked at him.

"Yes you're highness?" Asked Serena
"Cut the bull shit princess."
"What do you want?"
"How in the hell could you think that girl was right for me? She is so pig headed!"
"Strong willed is more like it. She is also smarter then most girls her age."
"Serena, she hates me."
"No she doesn't. What she hates is that she has no say in what happens in her life."
"Any advice on how to get her to warm up to me?"
"You are on your own with that one big brother."
"Great." Mumbled Max
"Max?"
"Yeah?"
"There is something that you need to know."
"What?"
"Liz's parents died while we were on our way here."
"What happened?"
"Her hometown was destroyed in an earthquake."
"Has she been told?"
"No. I don't know how she will react."
"Not good."
"Give her a few days."
"Ok. Night little sister."
"Night big brother."

Max gave Serena a kiss and headed to his room for the night.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Oh no… Liz's parents died. That's horrible. Their death will probably make Liz react in one of two ways; either she'll withdraw even further from Max and everything he, the royal house and Antar represent, or she will realize that she now only has her new life to lean on.

I'm a bit worried about Khivar and Nicolas and what they're up to…

- Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

oh no, poor Liz.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. OK right now I really hate Kivar and Nicholas. I'm glad that Liz heard what Kivar and Nicholas plan. I'm glad that Max followed Liz and was trying to keep her safe. I'm glad that Max and Serena talked. I wonder if Max heard what Kivar and Nicholas said about the humans. Did Max hear what Kivar and Nicholas said about the humans? Will Liz tell Max what she heard? Will Max tell Liz what happened to her parents? What will Liz do when she finds out? Will Liz close her self off or will she fight everything? Will Max and Liz talk? Will Liz trust Max and family? Will Max be there for Liz? Will Max and Liz spend time together? Will Max help Liz learn Antar? Will Max and Liz do things together? Will Max and Liz fall for each other? Will Max and his family stop Kivar and Nicholas? Will Kivar and Nicholas start a war? Will Max, family and friends win the war? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Max and Liz have kids? How many kids will Max and Liz have? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Serena, Philip, Diane all have a long and happy life? Sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

that news will so not sit right with liz