Saving the World (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 55 Complete 8/15

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 7 6/27

Post by begonia9508 »

I am not really sure that the plan will work! But you wrote it so it should! :lol: :lol:

Tess, in my opinion, is not only an accomplice to Khivar but in some way, is she crazy too! :twisted:

So waiting for more and thanks! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

great part. hmmm, giving tess a chance sounds risky
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

great part. hmmm, giving tess a chance sounds risky
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 8 6/28

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 We will have to wait and see if the plan works.

Eve We will have to wait and see if the plan works. Oh yes Tess is crazy!

Natalie36 Well we will just have to wait and see!

Part 8

Liz sat in the backseat of Serena’s Mustang staring out the window as they drove through the desert. She had a strange feeling that Serena was hiding something from her. But she didn't know what.

“So where are we heading once we get to town?” asked Alex breaking the silence that they had been in since leaving Las Cruces.
“I think it would be a good idea to meet with everyone.” said Serena
“I’ll call Max.” said Liz

Liz pulled out her cell phone and dialed Max's number. After a minute he answered the phone.

“Hey.” said Max
“Hey.”
“How’s Alex?”
“He’s alive and well.”
“Good. Just so you know Future you is gone.”
“Ok. Yeah that happened with Future Max too. Uh Serena wants all of us to get together when we get back to town.”
“How long until you will be back?”
“A couple of hours.”
“Head to Michael’s. We will meet there as soon as everyone can.”
“Ok.”
“Liz, Kyle over heard Tess talking to someone about doing something to you. I want you to be careful.”
“I will be. Max don’t worry about me. I know what to do.”
“I love you.”
“Love you too.”

Liz hung up the phone and put it away.

“We are going to Michael’s. The others will meet us there.” said Liz
“Liz is something wrong?” asked Alex
“Alex I just want to be left alone right now. I just have a lot on my mind.”
“Ok.”

Liz knew that she shouldn’t have been mean to Alex. But she didn’t know what else to do. She didn’t want Alex to know that she was really scared for him. She knew that Tess had to be stopped. But it wasn’t going to be easy. At lest she didn’t have to worry about running into her future self any more. But Tess was dangerous she was willing to do whatever she has to, to turn Max, Isabel and Michael over to Kivar. Liz knew that she had to be careful of Tess. Two hours later Serena parked her car outside of Michael’s apartment. Alex got out of the car and moved the seat so Liz could climb out. Then they headed for Michael’s apartment. When they reached the door of the apartment Liz knocked on the door. Michael opened it and they walked in to find everyone waiting for them.

“ALEX!” yelled Isabel wrapping her arms around him.
“Hey Liz. How are you doing?” asked Max
“Ok by the way this is Serena.” said Liz
“Nice to meet you. So can I ask why you are here?” asked Max
“I’m here to help protected the rightful Queen. Which in case you hadn’t heard isn’t Tess.” said Serena
“Then who the hell is it?” asked Michael
“Michael leave her alone.” said Maria
“It’s ok Maria. I will tell you. But I think everyone should sit down.” said Serena
“Serena why didn’t you say anything about this before?” asked Liz
“Liz I will tell you everything I know. But it’s a long story. So if you want to order a pizza and get something to drink it would be a good idea. Once I start I don’t want to stop longer than I have too.” said Serena

Maria picked up Michael’s phone and ordered two large pizzas while Michael pulled out a Snapple for everyone. Once everyone was seated Serena pushed her long strawberry blond hair back from her face and started to pace before speaking again.

“I guess I should start with saying that I am a hybrid. But unlike the three off you I wasn't created in a lab. I have a human mother and was born like any human. My father is from Antar. I was contacted by the mother of Zan and Vilandra to help protect the rightful Queen. I was to remain in the shadows unless it became a life and death matter." Said Serena
“So who is this Queen you were sent to protect?” asked Michael
“Michael I will get there but I think you need a little background on the Royal Four first. Zan was only sixteen when he took the throne after his father’s death. He never wanted to be King. Or to marry Ava. But the fact was he had no choice on either one. So he became King and married Ava. But there was always something about him like he was looking for his true love. Or so I have been told. I wasn't there. One other thing you should know is that Kivar wasn’t always Zan’s enemy. He was once a good friend of Zan’s I guess that is why it hurt so much when Kivar killed the Royal Four. Vilandra on the other hand was a typical princess. She loved her parents and did everything they asked. But she had had a crush on Kivar growing up. So she was an easy target for him to use to get into the palace and kill the Royal Four. She never meant to betray her brother. By the time she realized that Kivar was using her it was too late. Her brother was dead and Kivar was getting ready to kill her.”
“So what about Rath and Ava?” asked Isabel
“Rath was the son of the General of Antarian Army he was raised to be a soldier. But he didn’t want to be a soldier. But knew better than to fight destiny. He didn’t love Vilandra well not the way a man loves his wife anyway. He had grown up with her so he loved her like a sister. Neither wanted to marry it was clear. But were ready to for their family’s sake. Ava now she is another story. She wanted Zan from the first time she saw him. He on the other hand could have cared less about her. It is true that he was attracted to her. But that was before he got to know her. She was not the type of woman he saw for himself. She was what you would call a trophy wife. She did things only to try and please Zan. But he was always looking for someone else to make him happy.”
“Serena did anyone ever find out who Zan was looking for?” asked Liz
“No. But some believed that it had to do with a tale that was told long ago. About a girl from a far away world that would show a King the true meaning of love and being a man. I don’t know much else other than the King would be willing to risk his life for this girl, saving her life from death. I know that Max saved your life Liz. So if the old tale is true than it was destiny that you and Max met.” said Serena
“Are you going to tell us who this Queen you are here to protected or not?” asked Michael
“She is someone that you all know. In fact she is in this room. I know it for sure due to something that happened a couple of days ago. Only members of Antarian royalty can use the power of the Granilth. A version of Liz came back from seventeen years in the future by using the Granilth. She came back to save Alex’s life as well as to make sure that Tess didn’t succeed in her plan to turn you all over to Kivar and return to him with the heir to the throne of Antar.” said Serena
“Are you saying that Liz is the Queen you are here to protect?” asked Maria
“Yes.”

Liz didn’t know what to say. She wasn’t sure how she felt about that. Had future Max known this when he had come back? He couldn’t have or he wouldn’t have asked her to do the unthinkable. Liz didn’t know what she was going to do. She needed time to think about this. She got up and walked outside and sat down to think. Max started to go after her but Serena stopped him.

"Give her a little space. This is all new to her. She just found out that she has this destiny to help bring peace to a war torn planet." Said Serena

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

I understand Serena really well, in there! Telling too much to people, when they are not expecting what she would say, can be dangerous, depending of their reaction... and Serena had to explain first!

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

great part
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next. So Liz knows Serena is hiding something. I can understand Liz being a little upset. Wow Max, Liz and others get a history lesson about their past. It was shocking to find out about Kivar and Zan being friends, about Ava and everything else. So Liz is the queen. Now that is so cool. I can understand Liz needing some space after learning she is queen. Will Max go outside and talk to Liz? Will anyone go outside and talk to Liz? Will Liz come back into the apartment? Will Tess get Liz? Will Liz fight back? Will Max and Serena know if Liz is missing? Will Serena tell everyone the rest when Liz comes back? Will Alex tell Max, Liz and everyone about what he found in the destiny book? What will everyone do when they find out what the destiny really tells? Will Serena tell Liz what she is hiding? What will Liz do when she find out? Will Max stay with Liz? Will Max and Liz take the next step in their relationship? Will Max and Liz make out? Will Max and Liz sleep together? Will Max, Liz and friends fight with Kivar, Tess and Nicholas? Will Kivar, Tess and Nicholas start a war? Will Max, Liz and friends win the war? Will the parents find out the truth? What will the parents do when they find out the truth? Will Max, Liz, friends and family live a long happy peaceful life? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Max and Liz have kids? Will Max, Liz and friends go to Antar? So sorry for all the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

It's a shame Zan was forced to have so many responsibilities at age 16. I couldn't have handled everything I know.
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 9 6/29

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Serena, is trying to give them what they need to know to try and stop Kivar. But she is afraid to tell Liz her biggest secret.

Natalie36 Thanks!

L-J-L 76 We have to wait and see if anyone goes out after Liz.

Carolyn Yes it was a shame that Zan had to grow up fast and take on so much at sixteen.

Part 9

Serena walked outside to find Liz an hour later. When she found her she took a deep breath before going over to her.

“Liz are you ok?”
“Why didn’t you tell me before now?”
“I don’t know.”
“Serena you want me to trust you. But the fact is for that to happen you can’t keep things like this from me.”
“I know. It’s just I am scared to tell you everything I know.”
“Why?”
“Because what I know will change your life forever. Things will never be the same for you. I thought if I only told you what you need to know when you need to know it, that your life would be easier. Maybe I am wrong. But I will need time to know what you need to know.”
“How about things I should know?”
“What do you mean?”
“I know you aren’t telling me everything. But the fact is I know that you are keeping something from me. I would like to know what it is. I don’t care if you don’t think that I am ready to hear it. If it’s something I should know then you have to tell me.”
“Liz I really wish you would let me tell you in time.”
“Serena look I am going on what future Max said about you right now, and what Max said future me told him. But I want to know why you think I should trust you.”

Serena bit her lip and knew that it was now or never.

“Liz you should trust me because I’m your sister.”
“There is no way that is true.”
“She is telling the truth Lizzie.” came a voice from behind them.

Both girls turned around and found Jeff Parker standing there.

“What are you talking about?” asked Liz
“Liz, Serena is your half sister.” said Jeff
“Why haven’t I heard of her before now?”
“Liz she lived with her mother growing up. Before you ask your mother knows about her. Serena’s mother and I came to an agreement that she wouldn’t come to see me. That I would only go visit her. Serena is very special, as are you.”
“Why didn’t you ever tell me that I have a sister?”
“I didn’t know if you would ever meet her. I didn’t want you to wonder about someone you might never have met.”
“All I know is that you lied to me my whole life dad. I can’t deal with this right now. If you go back in there Serena tell Max I will call him.”

Liz took off Jeff started to go after her but Serena stopped him.

“Let her go. She needs time to cool off.”
“Serena what is going on?”
“It’s time for Liz to except her destiny.”
“What do you mean?”
“Things are changing if Liz doesn’t except her destiny then the whole world could end.”
“Liz is so young.”
“They are all so young. But they don’t have a choice.”
“I don’t want Liz in danger.”
“Face it. She has been in more danger then she will admit too. You know that. You know that she was really shot. But she won’t admit it because she wants to protect Max. He is her destiny you know that.”
“Serena she could die.”
“I know. Look I will do whatever I can to keep Liz safe but danger is part of our lives.”
“Serena I just don’t want to lose either of you.”
“As long as you keep both of us in your heart you won’t. Let me talk to Liz. I think that she will take it better from me then you. Right now she is angry with you. You should have told her about me. She had to hear that there was someone named Serena that would be a friend of hers one day from a future version of Max. She would have taken this news better if you had.”
“I know. So how have you been?”
“Not bad. Other than having to drive across half the state to keep Tess from turning Alex’s brain into mush.”
“So that is where Liz when this weekend.”
“Yep. Oh and by the way Liz hates Tess.”
“She should. Ava helped to murder the Royal Four.”
“Yeah I know. But what happened to the real fourth? I mean Ava was never meant to be part of this.”
“Her pod was destroyed in the crash. Both copies of it. Some how I think the man who raised Tess is the one that made sure they wouldn’t make it and Ava’s pod would.”
“How do you explain dupe Ava being so different than Tess?”
“Well here’s the thing. There was only one created. But the cells split making twins. Only one got almost none of the dark side of Ava and Tess got almost none of the good in Ava. That is why there are two Ava’s. That is what happened with all of them. But Zan. Zan had less dark then the others. So dupe Zan wasn’t all bad. It’s too bad that Lonnie and Rath killed him. He could have been of use to us.”
“I should get back to the others. There is still a lot they need to know.”
“Ok. Take care of yourself Serena.”
“I will dad.”

Jeff headed home and Serena when back in to talk to the others.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Saving the World (AU, M/L, Mature) Pt 9 6/29

Post by keepsmiling7 »

interesting about Serena and Liz.......half sisters.
And for sure, Ava got the good part when the cells divided and Tess got the bad!