Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 50 Complete 10/4

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 3 8/12

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve It will be explained how her stepfather got custody of her later.

L-J-L 76 Max does know the signs of abuse. But without proff there isn't a lot he can do. Liz's father has never been part of her life. As for her friends they don't know for sure what is going on. They only are guessing.

saori_1902 All Max can do is be a friend to Liz. He just met her!

Carolyn Liz is really scared. Max wants to help Liz but she won't let him for a bit yet. She knows her stepfather wants Serena and Maria, that is why she pushed them away.

roswell4life Liz will get help soon.

Part 3

Max walked into the library and searched for Liz. He almost thought that she hadn't shown up. But then he found her in the back corner away from the other students doing their homework. He could tell that she wasn't happy about waiting for him. He sat down across from her.

"Let's just get this over with." Said Liz
"Sure." Said Max

It took them an hour to complete the assignment. As they packed up their books Max very lightly touched Liz's arm. She pulled away and gave him an icy stare.

"Never touch me again. Are we clear?" Said Liz very coldly.
"Sorry I didn't mean anything."

Liz just grabbed her stuff and left. Max finished packing up his books and headed home. He walked into his house to find his mother was home.

"Hi mom." Said Max
"Oh hi honey. How was school?"
"OK. Mom, I met someone and they show some of the signs you have talked about in abused kids."
"What do you mean?"
"Ok it's this girl. From what a couple kids have said is that after her mom died a couple years ago she slowly pulled away. But then six months ago she really withdrew. She will only talk when she has no other choice."
"So it's just her and her dad?"
"Uh stepfather."
"Max don't get involved with her."
"Mom, I want to find out what is going on with her. Besides she is my lab partner in biology."
"What I mean is let's say her stepfather is hurting her. It will put you in danger if you try and find out what is going on."
"Mom, do you know something about this?"
"Max, you haven't even given me a name. Besides even if I did I couldn't tell you."
"OK. I have a lot of homework. I should get to work on it."

Max headed to his room to do his homework. Diane watched him go. She wished that she could tell him that she was looking into the Parker girl. But she couldn't. She had never liked leaving her with Richard Carter. He wasn't someone that had seemed stable.

Liz walked into the small apartment she lived in with her stepfather. She could see him in the recliner in front of the TV.

"You're late."
"Sorry."
"I told you to come home right after school."
"I had a paper to do with another student at school."
"You're lying! You were off with some boy like the little slut you are!"
"No!"

He grabbed her and punched her in her stomach. She fell to the floor and used her arms to try and protect her face as he started to kick her. The last thing she remembered before the darkness claimed her was someone breaking down the door.

Diane answered her cell when it rang.

"Hello?.... Yes I will be there right away."

Diane hung up.

"Max, tell your father and sister I got called in for a case."
"Sure mom. Is it bad?"
"You know I can't tell you anything."
"Right sorry."

Diane gave Max a kiss and ran out the door.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. I'm glad Max and Liz did meet to do homework together. I think that it is great that Max wants to help Liz. I know she is cold and distant from the abuse her step father did. I'm glad Max told his mom about seeing the sign of abuse. I think Max should of told his mom who it was though. I'm glad Diane was looking into Liz. And I'm glad that Diane never trusted Liz's step father. I really hate Liz's step father. I hope he rots in hell for what he has done to Liz. I hope he rot in prison too. Oh no poor Liz :cry: ! I hope the call Diane had was to save Liz from her step father. Was the call to Diane to save Liz? Is Liz in the hospital? How bad is Liz? Is Liz going to be OK? Will Diane take Liz home with her? Is Liz's step father in jail? Will Liz's step father stay in jail? Will Liz's step father get out? Will Liz's step father go after Liz? What will Diane do to protect Liz? Will Diane be able to protect Liz? Will Liz be safe? Will Liz tell Maria, Alex and Serena why she stayed away? Will Maria, Alex and Serena be friends with Liz again? Will Max and Liz be friends again? Will Max and Liz be come close? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max, Maria, Alex and Serena help Liz? So sorry for the questions I was just wondering. Please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I like that Liz was protecting Maria and Serena.......but she needs help.
Seems like we can only guess what case Diane was called out for........
Some way, some how Liz needs to be removed from the stepfather's care.
Thanks,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Oh my! I just hope that - this time - Diane will be able to report Liz's step dad to the police because such a situation is inacceptable anyway... :twisted: :?

But I am also afraid for Liz; consequences of what she lived rough with her sepdad, are going to affect her whole life!

Waiting impatoently for more! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Earning Trust (AU, M/L, Adult) Pt 4 8/13

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 We find out here what happened to Liz and what the call Diane got was about.

Carolyn The case Diane was called on is revealed here.

Eve Diane had just been given Liz's case when they moved to Roswell so she spent a couple days going over the file. Liz is going to be messed up for a very long time because of her stepfather.

Part 4

Sheriff Jim Valenti watched the girl in the hospital bed. She was only fifteen but looked more like a little girl than a young woman. Just then a woman came up to him and showed him her ID.

"Diane Evans, I am from child welfare."
"Sheriff Jim Valenti."
"So who is she?"
"Elizabeth Parker. Fifteen, her stepfather was using her as a punching bag. Neighbor heard her screams and called."
"How is she?"
"Three broken ribs, lots of bruising. There is also signs of long term sexual abuse."
"I just was given her case right before we moved to Roswell. I had an unannounced home visit planned for tomorrow."
"Well her stepfather is now in a jail cell."
"Once she is released I will find a placement for her."
"She is going to need a lot of help."
"I know. Does she have any friends?"
"From what my son told me she pushed them away."
"Hopefully they still care about her. I don't want to move her from Roswell."
"I have an idea. Her best friend is named Serena Kent. Those two girls along with my stepdaughter Maria DeLuca were always together. Those three girls were always up to something. Serena, lives with her mom and cousin Alex Whitman. Sarah Kent might be willing to take Liz in."
"I will talk to her. Thanks Sheriff."
"Sure thing Mrs. Evans."

Sheriff Valenti left and Diane headed into try and talk with Liz. As she entered the room she saw a doctor.

"Doctor is she able to talk?" Asked Diane
"You the woman from child welfare?"
"Yes Diane Evans."
"She has the ability to speak. Weather or not she will is another story."
"Anything I should know the Sheriff didn't tell me?"
"Well she was pregnant at the time of the beating. Only a little over a month. The beating caused her to miscarry."
"Thank you doctor."

The doctor left and Diane sat next to Liz.

"Liz, I am Diane Evans. I am your new case worker." Said Diane

Liz didn't reply just stared at the wall.

"Honey, I don't know what your old case worker did. But I don't forget about the kids I am supports to look out for."

Liz didn't say anything.

"Now I need to find you a place to live. The sheriff told me about your friend Serena, that her mom might be willing to take you in. If she is would you be ok going there?"

Liz finally turned to look at Diane. She had tears falling down her face. Liz didn't speak but did nod her head yes.

"Ok honey. I will be back to check on you tomorrow."

Diane got up and started to leave when Liz grabbed her.

"Thank you." Said Liz softly

Diane placed a kiss on her forehead and when to go see Sarah Kent.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends. Finally someone heard Liz's screams. I hope Liz stepfather Richard rots in prison and hell for what he did to Liz. I hope stepfather Richards dies in prison by a person or natural causes. Oh my god Liz was pregnant by that asshole. I'm glad Jim and Diane talked. I hope Jim and Diane can find Liz somewhere to stay. I hope Serena, Alex and Maria will be there for Liz when she needs someone. Where will Liz live? Will Liz stay with Serena and Alex? Will Liz stay with Maria? Will Liz live with Diane? What will Serena, Alex and Maria do when they find out what happened? Will Serena, Alex and Maria be able to help Liz move past what her step father did? Will Liz ever be like she was before her mom did? Will Liz ever act like a normal kid again? Will Max try and talk to Liz? Will Liz talk to Max? Will Liz talk to Max? Will Max try and be friends with Max? Will Max be there for Liz? Will Liz let Max, Serena, Alex and Maria be there for her? Will Max and Liz hang out and talk? Will Max and Liz start to fall for each other? Will Max and Liz admit their feelings? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will Max try and help Liz move past what her stepfather did? Will Max and Liz become friends? Will Max, Serena, Alex and Maria protect Liz? Will Max, Serena, Alex and Maria be there for Liz? Will Liz be able to move on? Will Liz have a happy normal life with friends? so sorry for the questions I was just wondering please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and friends.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Wow! :shock: :? :(

Serena is going to have a big shock, when she will learn what really happened to Liz, because nobody seems to suspect what was really going on with Liz!

She certainly never wanted the people to know that she was raped and bitten daily by her step-father and I hope this one goes in jail for a very, very, very long time!

He ruined her chance of an happy life, and the awful things which happened to her will never be forgotten...

Waiting for more! EVE :twisted:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Diane will be a much better case worker.
Glad to see the stepfather is in jail......hope he never gets out.
Miscarriage.......what else did Liz have to deal with?
Thanks,
Carolyn
saori_1902
Addicted Roswellian

Post by saori_1902 »

oh my gosh, at least her stepfather is in jail now.
roswell4life
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswell4life »

Poor Liz!!! I hope her friends are there for her now that she needs them the most.