From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 10/12

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 3 8/29

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen when Liz sees her family. Mr. Jather is the meanest person. I'm glad that Max asked Liz and she told the truth. I'm also glad that Max told Mr. Jather to not call Liz names. I think it was cool how Liz helped the second farmer. And how Max told the farmer he would help him and his family. I think it was sweet how the farmer had helped Max to win Liz's heart. Cool Liz is going to see her family. Who is poisoning the farm land? Will Max and Liz find out? Will Max be able to stop whoever it is? What will happen when Liz sees her father and sister? Will Liz's father and sister be happy to see Liz?

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 4 8/30

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Yes Prince Max does know how to talk to women.

Carolyn I am shocked! Did you really think that I would let Kivar get his hands on Liz? Max, is not ashamed to admit that he doesn't know about farms and Liz does. So he feels why not ask someone who is an expert compared to him.

Natlie36 Who is spoiling the lands is a good question.

L-J-L 76 Yes Mr. Jather is mean. But I promise he isn't the meanist on Antar! Yes Liz will see her family. As for who poisoned the land? It will be a while before we find out.

Part 4

Liz couldn't hide her smile as the transport turned onto her father's farm.

"Liz, I want you to stay in the transport until I say so OK?"
"Yes."
"Liz, I just want to speak with your father."
"I understand."

Serena saw the Royal transport came to a stop in front of her house. She ran inside.

"Dad! Dad!"
"What is it Serena?"
"One of the Royal transports just came to a stop outside."
"WHAT?!"
"Yes don't they normally warn us before they come?"
"Yes. Go put on your nice dress."
"I can't it's hanging up drying. I had to wash it."
"Damn. What about your sister's? Is it in the closet?"
"Yes sir."
"Put it on."
"Liz told me never to touch her stuff!"
"Your sister isn't here any more. Do as I tell you."
"Yes sir."

Serena took off as there was a knock on the door. Jeff walked to the door and opened it. He was shocked to see the Crowned Prince standing there.

"You're Highness, I wasn't expecting you." Said Jeff dropping to one knee.
"Please stand Mr. Parker. I was in the area and in my transport I have someone who I know would like to see you." Said Max

Jeff's eyes started to fill with tears as he realized what the Prince was telling him.

"You have my Liz?"
"Yes I have your daughter. Before I let her come in I want to make sure you understand that I have not treated Liz with anything but respect."
"If I understand you then you haven't forced her into your bed?"
"Mr. Parker, during this trip Liz has had to sleep in the same bed as me. That is the law. But I have never have and never will force myself on her."
"Sire, you would be in your right to do that. I understand that Liz would be forced to do things I would never want her to do."
"I was taught to treat women with respect. It will be Liz's choice if we ever share a bed for anything other then sleep on trips."
"Thank you Sire. May I see her now?"
"Of course. Is your younger daughter home?"
"Yes she is changing into something a little nicer."
"She still running around in ripped jeans and t-shirts?" Asked a voice from the door.

Max smiled when Jeff got to his feet and when over to pull his daughter into a hug.

"Lizzie?" Asked Jeff
"Hi daddy."
"Oh I have missed you."
"Missed you too."

Jeff looked at his daughter. She looked good. She was dressed in a dress that was nicer then most of the clothes she had had living with him.

"You really OK?"
"Yes daddy. The Prince has treated me with nothing but respect."
"That is good to hear. Your sister is in her room."
"May I go see her Sire?" Asked Liz
"Go. There is a matter I wish to speak to your father about anyway." Said Max

Liz headed down the hall to the room she once shared with her younger sister.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part! Thanks and I hope it will be always this way, for Liz! :D

EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

That was a very good way for the Prince to make a good impression on Liz's father.
Now I wonder, will the Prince be asking Jeff for advice with farming?
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow Max is making a great impression with Liz's father. I'm so glad that Liz got to see her father and sister. Wonder what Max and Jeff are going to talk about. What will Max and Jeff talk about? Is it about farming or Liz? What will happen when Liz sees her sister? Will Serena be happy to see Liz? Will Liz be happy to see Serena? How long are Max and Liz visiting her family? What will happen while visiting Jeff and Serena? Will Max and Liz have a good visit? Will Max and Liz share a room? Where will Max and Liz sleep? What will happen when Max and Liz leave? Will Max and Liz talk? Will Max and Liz share a room? What will happen in the room? Will Max get Liz's white roses? What will Liz do when she gets the roses? Will Max and Liz spend time together? Will Max and Liz kiss? Will something more then kissing happen between Max and Liz? Will Max and Liz go to dances together? What will happen when Max and Liz get to the palace? Will Diane and husband be there? Will Max and Liz talk to the parents? What will the parents do when they find out what was going on? Will Max and Liz have a happy ending together? Will Max and Liz get married and have kids? So sorry for the questions but I was just wondering please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 5 8/31

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Max will never treat Liz with anything but respect.

Carolyn You find out hear what Prince Max wants to talk to Jeff about.

L-J-L 76 We see how the visit goes here.

NOTE Anything between ** is mind speech.

Part 5

Liz stood in the doorway watching as Serena brushed out her red hair. The hair that she had gotten from their mother. In the month she had been gone it was easy to see that Serena had grown up a lot.

"You look good in that dress." Said Liz

Serena turned to look at her sister.

"Liz?"
"Yeah it's me Rena."
"The Prince is your master?"
"Yeah."
"About the dress dad told me to wear it."
"It's ok. You can have anything you want of my clothes. I am given everything I need."
"Liz, how can you live like this?"
"I don't have a choice. The Prince isn't a bad man. He treats me very well."
"You have feelings for him don't you?"
"I don't know what you are talking about."
"You have never been able to lie. But you do know that no one will accept you as his bride. You will not be seen as anything but his whore."
"Rena! I can't believe you said that!"
"It's the truth."
"Max isn't like that. He hasn't treated me with anything but respect."
"So if he were to order you to have sex you could refuse without punishment?"
"Of course not! These things on my wrists are not for show. I am a slave. But he hasn't done that."
"Yeah whatever."
"We should head out. I do want to spend time with dad before I have leave."

"What did you want to speak to me about my Prince?" Asked Jeff
"I don't know if I will be able to bring Liz back here. So I want to know if the day comes that Liz will agree to be my wife that I have your blessing to marry her."
"Sire, if Liz is willing to marry you one day then you will have my blessing. I have to admit I have been worried about her safety."
"Trayer told me about your daughter. He let me know during her medical exam when he would be at the market with her. That he wouldn't take any offers until I made one. He wanted her to be with someone who wouldn't harm her."
"Thank you for taking care of my daughter. I should tell you she does have gifts."
"I know. The medical exam told me that much. Mostly mental?"
"Yes. She can tell someone's true nature and speak in others minds. Mind you she has only done that with her sister and her mother."
"Not you?"
"Well I am full blood human. She has tried but it was very stressful for her."
"With practice she should at some point. You being human shouldn't matter."

Just then Liz and Serena came out of the bedroom. Liz bit her lip unsure if she should sit on the floor at Max's feet which is what she was expected as a slave to do. Or take a seat in one of the chairs.

*Sit in a chair Liz. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care for that crap.*

Liz looked surprised to hear his voice in her head.

"I can only do that with someone who has mind speech Liz. Your father told me that is a gift you had. I expect you to practice it to make it stronger."
"Yes sir." Said Liz

They spent the rest of the afternoon with Liz spending time with her family.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Must admit I was expecting the Prince to ask for farming advice........maybe he will later.
But this was a courtesy to Liz and her father. What a gentleman.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please com back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next between Max and Liz. Wow Max wants to marry Liz sometime soon. That is really great. I think it is great how Max is being a gentleman toward Liz and her family. I'm glad that Max and Liz can talk in their heads to each other. I can't believe how Serena was about Liz being a slave and how she was mean. I hope Max can get Serena and Jeff to understand that Max doesn't treat Liz as a slave. Max treats Liz like a lady she is.

L-J-L 76
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great new part!

So Liz has alien powers... that's good for her to be not totally human but half/half because, in the eyes of Antar people, humans are an underneath race! :twisted:

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

so happy liz got to see her family