Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 70&Epilogue Complete 11/18/16

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 52 10/31/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

So glad that Liz, Zandra and her sister are leaving the palace. Getting away from Kivar. Kivar is still a major asshole who should be killed. So all Max and others can do is wait on word from Antar to find out if Liz is safe.

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

i hope they make it :shock: :shock:
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Carolyn Kivar is mad and he is only going to get madder!

L-J-L 76 Yes it is a very good thing that Liz is getting help to escape!

Natalie36 Do you really doubt that they will make it?

Part 53

Liz watched as Zandra helped her sister to dress. The girl would not make eye contact with Liz. Alexa knew who Liz was. She had been taught never look one of the Royals in the eye. She was as low as anyone could be. She had no idea that being raised on Earth and human that her Queen did not see her as less then anyone else.

"Alexa, come we have to move. We must get the Queen to the underground before sun rise. Though I fear Kivar may know she is gone." Said Zandra

Alexa didn't say anything. Liz could see that she didn't feel worthy of being in front of her Queen. Liz walked over to the other girl and took her hand.

"Alexa, I know that you feel that you shouldn't be in the same room as me. But the truth is while you see me as your Queen, I was not raised as royalty. I was just a normal teenage girl on Earth. I even had a job as a waitress in my human father's diner." Said Liz
"You served others? Those not of your status?" Asked Alexa speaking for the first time.
"Where I live on Earth, the region is called a country. This country called the Untited States of America they don't have Royalty. Everyone is considered equal. That is not to say that there aren't people who aren't more well off then others. But everyone has the same rights."
"I don't understand You're Highness." Said Alexa
"My Queen, Alexa was given only enough education to be able to write a little and read a little. So what you are telling her is beyond what she knows. I can only sort of grasp it. But I can understand a little." Said Zandra

Liz nodded her understanding. Then the three of them made their way back into the tunnels. Liz had no clue where they were going. She really hoped that she was doing the right thing trusting this girl.

After the meeting broke up Serena went with Kyle back to his house. She could only hope that Liz was safe. She felt Kyle pull her into his arms.

"Rena, Liz is tough she will pull through this." Said Kyle
"I know. But I just got her in my life. I don't want to lose her."
"You won't. If I know Liz, even without her powers she won't let Kivar win."
"You are right."

Kyle pulled Serena close and started to kiss her. It soon became heated and they started to pull at each others clothes. Kyle pulled back and looked at her.

"Rena, I have only known you in this life a short time. But I love you."
"Love you to Kyle. Make love to me. Bond with me."
"You sure about this?"
"Yes. Kyle, this is what I want more than you could ever know."

Kyle smiled and kissed her. They made love that night and opened themselves to the connection that would bond them to each other forever.

Kivar watched as the old woman was dragged into his office. He knew that she knew how his Elexa got away.

"Tell me woman how did Elexa escape!"
"Elexa is dead Kivar. That girl you brought here is not Elexa."
"She is Elexa! She may not look the same. But she is Elexa!"
"My granddaughter is dead. She was killed years ago by your crazy sister."
"But just like the rest of the Royal court she was reborn."
"If that is true, then she will only have eyes for the reborn true King."
"Woman, I AM THE TRUE KING!"
"You have never and never will be the true King of Antar."
"You are getting on my last nerve woman! Tell me how my Elexa escaped!"
"You have always been a stupid fool Kivar. If that young lady truly carries the essence of my eldest granddaughter in her then it is no wonder that she rejected you. Though anyone with half a brain would. But think about it. Do you think that the Royals wouldn't have a way out of the palace if it were attacked? Where do you think they were heading the night you killed them?"

Kivar glared at the old woman she was talking in riddles! How dare she call him stupid.

"Listen here woman, you will stop speaking in riddles and tell me how the hell my future wife got away!"
"You are not just stupid Kivar but a fool. This woman will never be your wife. If she is Elexa reborn and has already bonded with the reborn Zan then not even Zan's death will help you. For it was fore told that when a reborn King and Queen reunite and bond that their souls will forever be linked. That the Queen will be barren to all men except her King and soulmate."
"You are nothing but a pain in the ass woman."

The woman just smiled. She knew in time Kivar will figure out what she told him. But he was a bit slow on reading between the lines, and that was a good thing. For she was trying to buy as much time as she could for her granddaughter to get to the underground base and safety.

*Oh Honey Bear please be safe, and please always follow your heart.* the woman thought.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 53 11/1/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Oh my god Claudia is on Antar. Wow! Thank god Zandra and Alexa are trying to get Liz out safely. Poor Alexa she has been put through hell while she was with Kivar.
Thank god Kivar is really slow and doesn't know what Liz is talking about. Wondering how long till Liz sees the queens? And wonder when Liz will be with Max and others again?

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

poor Alexa......will things ever be different for her?
Sure hope they can escape soon.....
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

L-J-L 76 Yes it seems that Grandma Claudia is alive and on Antar. Alexa has not had an easy life.

Carolyn Do you really think that Max and Liz are going to let Alexa be abused any longer?

Part 54

Liz followed Zandra as they exited the tunnel into the woods.

"We will be there in another half an hour." Said Zandra
"Where exactly are we going?" Asked Liz
"There is a whole set out underground caves. Kivar knows that exist but not where they are. They are perfectly safe even though they until recent years have not been used in nearly six hundred years. They are left over from when before Antar was reunited under one government." Said Zandra
"These woods I feel like I know them."
"Well from what I heard Zan and Elexa use to spend time in these woods. In fact there is a lake just east of here with a waterfall that is said they shared their first kiss while courting."
"I didn't think that kissing was permitted during courting. That it is an act of intimacy."
"It wasn't learn they kissed until after they married. Though if I remember my history right it is said that Princess Trina and Lord Jathron bonded before they married."
"That is true. Are you OK Alexa?"

The girl just nodded her head afraid to speak. Liz could tell that it was not going to be easy for Alexa to adjust to no longer being used by Kivar or anyone else he let.

Serena snuggled closer to Kyle as they laid in bed together. She was still sore from there love making. But she didn't mind. She could feel Kyle running his fingers over the mark of the granalith that was now on the back of her left shoulder. It looked like the symble from the pendent the others had found in Marathon.

"You feeling OK Rena?" Asked Kyle
"Yeah. I mean I am a little sore. But that is normal."
"Bet you are wishing you had Max's heal ability."
"No I don't. Kyle, I am very happy with who I am and what I can do. While I can't heal like Max, I have a rarer ability. Lifting and protecting from mind warps is considered to be a great gift."
"I do like that about you. But I remember something from Antar. Something I miss."
"What is that?"
"Both you and Liz had these purple eyes. But I only ever looked closely at yours. So I don't know if this was true with her. But while your eyes were purple they had these little pink flakes in them."
"I am able to change my eyes color. But purple eyes would not let me bled in here on Earth."
"That is true. But I like these green ones you have now."
"That is sweet."
"Well don't spread it around."
"Oh and remind me when we start school to make sure that Vicky Delaney knows to keep her hands off you."
"Well you don't have to worry. You are the only woman I want my sweet princess."

Serena kissed him just as the door opened and Jim Valenti came in.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" Yelled Jim

Serena pulled the sheet tighter around her.

"Dad, I can explain." Said Kyle
"Looks like you have been having sex with a girl I haven't met."
"Dad, please let me explain. Can we get dressed first?"
"Five minutes in the living room."

Jim left and both Kyle and Serena started to get dress.

"Sorry Rena."
"No it's OK. I had to meet him at some point."
"I know but this isn't going to be easy to explain to him."
"Kyle, he loves you. Nothing is going to change that. You are always going to be his son."
"I know but how is he going to take it that the woman I am in love with is a princess of another planet?"
"Only one way to find out."

They finished dressing and headed out to talk to Jim together.

TBC

Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Family Secrets (M/L, AU, Adult) Pt 54 11/2/16

Post by Lillmonster »

Poor Alexa I hope she will learn that it's not her fault and that she has the same worth as the rest.

I love Sheriffs reaction to finding Kyle and Serena in bed... Would he have the same reaction if it was a girl he already met? ;)
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Finally Liz, Zandra and Alexa are almost safe. So Liz is remembering being in the woods from her past life. Wow Zandra knows a lot about Zan and Elexa's history. So Kyle and Serena are now bonded. What a way for Jim to meet Serena for the first time. Wonder how much Serena and Kyle are going to tell Jim. And wonder how Jim will take the news.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Kyle and Serena were busted!
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Lillmonster Yes poor Alexa :( That was a great reaction from the sheriff wasn't it?

L-J-L 76 Yes Kyle and Serena have bonded. Oh I don't think Jim is going to be happy.

Carolyn Yes Kyle and Serena are busted! :lol:

Part 55

Nancy stared out at the night sky and felt her husband wrap his arms around her.

"Are you OK Nancy?"
"I just feel I failed. I was sent here to keep all of them safe and teach them who they are. But I didn't do any of that. I split them all up. Michael ended up living with a monster who might have killed him. Maria and Kyle had no clue they were brother and sister. Alex and Michael didn't know they ate brothers. Worst I kept Liz and Serena apart. Sisters who were closer than anything. I should have listened to you. We should have let the girls grow up together."
"We can't change the past."
"Now my Queen. My daughter is in the hands of a mad man who once he learns he can never have her body the way he wants is going to keep her powerless and locked away. He will beat her!"
"How do you know he will beat her?"
"He was married at one time. His wife was Elexa and Trina's cousin Kira. He didn't want Kira. He wanted Elexa. In his mind she belonged to him. He was very controlling and abusive. The last time I saw Kira she didn't look anything like she had. A week later she was dead."
"You think that he might kill her?"
"I am not sure. But he has doctors who are loyal to him. I wouldn't put it past him to take from her what he needs to create a child of his own that he would use to keep the throne. Because the child would have the blood of Antar's beloved Queen they would be accepted as the heir."
"Then we have to stop him."
"Jeff, it would be to dangerous for you to go. But I have to go back and help them."
"You don't want to go."
"No I don't but I have to."
"Will you come back to me?"
"Jeff, this is my home. I love you. I will come back to you."

Liz followed Zandra as she entered a cave hidden behind some over grown bushes. They made their way through the cave. Alexa trialled behind them. Liz was surprised by how light the cave was. Then they headed into a passage and headed down. They finally came to a large open area with dozens of people looking over maps and making plans. She was surprised to see a small group of the purple lizard people there.

"Not all of the Nex are with Kivar, Elizabeth."

Liz turned to see a woman with shoulder length blond hair standing there.

"It's ok. I know you don't remember much from your past life. I am Lyndra."
"Zan and Vilandra's mother."
"Yes. Zandra, take your sister to see a doctor."
"Yes my Lady. Though, our Queen needs to see a healer." Said Zandra
"She will be fine. Just go."

Liz watched as the girls walked off. Lyndra looked at Liz's wrist and saw the inhibitor.

"Elizabeth, please let me see your wrist and I can get that thing off of you. Though you will feel a little discomfort while I do it. I then will help you to start to heal what Kivar did to you."

Liz held up her wrist and Lyndra placed her hand on the inhibitor. Liz watched as the older woman's hand started to glow softly. The inhibitor started to feel warm then a minute later it fell from her wrist and to the stone floor. Liz rubbed the wrist and could see her wrist was red.

"It is a reaction to the inhibitor."
"Elexa, had a sensitivity to the mental it is made from."
"Yes. It is a rare reaction. But not fatal. Normally if we are awear of the reaction there is a lining that is woren to prevent this from happening. Whoever it was that placed it on you was not awear of this."
"You can still help me heal what he did to me?"
"Yes my dear."

Lyndra took Liz's hand and lead her over to a bench craved from the stone. Both sat down and Lyndra pushed a strand of Liz's hair behind her ear.

"You must have made Kivar really mad."
"Well having a wall of energy come off me and throw him across the room when heve done it. Or it may have been when I refused to tell him what the tattoo on the back of my left shoulder means."
"He tried to rape you?"
"Yes. I am not Elexa, but from what I do remember from being her I am not all that different either."
"No you are not. Elexa from the moment she met my son only had eyes for him. It was the same for him. I believe if Elexa had been forced to marry Kivar the two of them would have had an affair."
"Kivar, married Elexa's cousin didn't he?"
"You are gaining more of your memory. Yes Kira. He treated her very badly. It could not be proven but it is believed that the last time he beat her that was what killed her. She was pregnant three times and he terminated it each time."
"Why? He wants an heir."
"Yes but each time she was pregnant it was with a girl. In Kivar's mind a daughter can never be an heir. Only a son. I believe that had Kira conseved a son that one of those times he may have let her have a daughter."

Liz just nodded.

"She was reborn too. We just never sent her to Earth."
"Is she here?"
"Yes. Now let's heal you so you can meet your mother."

Liz took a deep breath and nodded.

TBC