Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) Complete 11/26/16

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

Roswelllostcause: Bathroom - here they come. :)

“Ok, lets see if we can get up from the floor. We may need some help guys” laughs Max

“Are you sure we can trust you alone?” asks Tommy

“Yeah, maybe it would be best to leave the door open” smiles Serena

“No way I'm leaving the door open when I pee” says Liz “And besides, it was four years ago. Come on. What do you think of us”

“That you don't want to know” laughs Maria “I can promise you that”

Michael helps them stand up. “Can you walk by yourself?”

“I think so” says Max and puts his arm around Liz shoulder “Hold on to me and lets start with the tied leg” They lifts their leg and is almost falling over. Michael catches them and laughs. “Maybe we could use some help” says Max

Michael walks behind them when they slowly move to the bathroom. They move inside and when Michael walks out he says “Shout if you need any help” and then he laughs.

In the living room the others are talking. “Why didn't you say something” asks Tess and looks at Maria.

“It wasn't my thing to tell” says Maria “If they wanted you to know they would have told you”

“And if you had kept your eyes open you would have figured it out” says Michael and sits down

“What do you mean?” asks Alex

“Come on. I can't say they were that discreet. When we went dancing they always danced together”

“But they always did that. Even when we were younger” says Tommy

“Not in that way” says Michael “And even if they casually dated other as Liz said, did any of you hear any stories about them sleeping with someone”

Kyle shakes his head “No, I must admit I thought Max was a virgin when we graduated. I mean it's something guys brag about. Right?”

“Yes, it doesn't matter if it's true or not. Some stories I heard is truly unbelievable but you never know. There could be some truth in the mix but not a word from Max” says Alex

“Oh... something you brag about” says Maria “Please tell us... What did you brag about?”

“Why should we tell you anything” says Paulie “You never told us”

“Yeah. You tell us and we tell you” says Tommy

“I don't think you could handle the stories I could tell you” says Vicki “And besides how would you know if we're telling the truth or not”

Kyle frowns “I guess it goes both ways then. Neither of us would know what's true and not”

“So there is no reason to tell anything” says Isabel “But what do you think about Max and Liz? Why didn't they date? Why just sleep with each other?

Liz and Max are trying to move inside the bathroom. “Since I'm shorter then you maybe I can sit down and you can stand up” says Liz

“Lets try” says Max and they move so Liz is in front of the toilet. She unbuttons her jeans and pulls them down. She giggles when she sees that Max is watching her “You have seen me naked plenty of times. Nothing new to see” she says

“Don't be so sure”

Liz starts to sit down “Ow, could you bend your leg a bit. It hurts”

Max bends his legs “Is this okey? I don't think I can bend them more without falling over. It's not nice to have a sink pushed in your back”

“This is fine.... Ohhhh... I really needed this” sighs Liz “I couldn't hold it any longer. I promise, I tried since we are tied together”

“No problem. How much longer before we can get loose?”

Liz checks her watch “1 h 10 min. Can you lean forward so I can get the paper?”

Max looks at her “Do you see how I'm standing here? And you want me to lean forward? Do you want me to fall flat on my face and pull you with me?”

“Nope” she bites her lip and shakes her head “Maybe if I do it like this...” she starts so reach for the paper

“Hey. What your doing?” says Max “That's my ass if you didn't notice”

“I know and believe me I have noticed” giggles Liz “But I want some paper and if you stand still maybe I can get it behind you”

“By touching my ass?”

“I wasn't after your ass I was after the paper and your ass was in the way” laughs Liz “Now either try to lean forward or put up with my hand on your ass”

Max shakes his head but stands still.

“Got it” yells Liz and then she can't help it. She pinches Max butt.

“Ow” and the next minute he is falling forward “Shit” he yells

Liz grabs his back pockets and tries to pull him up. Max has his hands on the floor and yells “Hurry up. If you stand up maybe you can help me up”

Liz is laughing so hard that she almost falls off the toilet and at the same moment that she stands and starts to pull up her panties Max falls down and Liz with him. “Why did you do that?”

“I did? You pinched me” laughs Max “How are we gonna get up from here?”

“Hell if I know. I don't even have my pants on” says Liz and tries to pull up her panties and pants at the same time. “This is damn hard” she giggles “If we are gonna get up from here we have to do things at the same time”

“Ok. What do we do first”

“Well, it would be nice if I could pull up my pants” and she laughs even harder.

Michael hears all the commotion and knocks on the door “Are you alright in there?” All he hears is laughing. “Come on guys? What the hell are you doing?”

“We fell over” laughs Max “And Liz can't get her pants on”

“What?” laughs Michael “Do you need some help?”

“Yes” says Max.

“No” screams Liz “I want my pants on first. Come on Max, work with me here. Help me”

Michael hears her pleading and can't help himself “Lizzie. I think Max is better in getting your pants off then to put them on”

“Can you get up on your knees” asks Max

“No, you're in the way” says Liz

“Push yourself up. Use me if you have too” laughs Max “Ouch, you could take it easy”

“You said I could do it” giggles Liz “Ok, I'm up” and she pulls her pants on and then yells to Michael “Can you come in and help us?”

“Is it safe” asks Michael and opens the door. When he see Max lying on his stomach on the floor and Liz standing on her knees almost above him he laughs. “How the hell did you do this?”

“She pinched me” laughs Max “Come on. Help us up”

Michael laughs and yells to Alex “Come and help. I can't do this alone”

Alex leaves the rest and walks to Michael “What do you want?” and then he see the spectacle on the floor and snickers. “Ok, I get it. Help them up?”

“If we can free our legs we could do it our self” says Max

“No way. The dare said do everything together for two hours. But I don't think the writer thought about this scenario” laughs Alex.

“If I take Liz could you grab Max” asks Michael and takes a big step over Max to Liz' other side

“Sure. Come on big guy” says Alex and helps Max to stand up on his knees besides Liz

“This is all your fault” he laughs and points at Liz “This wouldn't happen if you didn't pinch me”

“But who could resist when you bend your knees like that” giggles Liz

“Alright kids, stop fighting” snickers Michael and grabs Liz arm and lifts her up the same time as Alex is doing the same with Max.

“Thanks guys” says Max when they are on their feet again “But now you have to get out of here again”

“Why? We can help you back” says Alex

“Now I have to pee and I don't want any more audience then I really got with miss pinch here” says Max

Michael turns to Alex “Lets wait outside the door if they need us again”

Liz is biting her lip so hard that she can almost taste blood. Max looks at her and shakes his head “And now lets make another try shall we? The only good thing about this is that I don't need to sit down” and then he grabs Liz and maneuvers her around to face the toilet.

“I must say that I'm freaking glad that I peed before we fell over” laughs Liz as Max takes care of his need.
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 10/24/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow a lot of secrets came out of this Truth and Dare game. Poor Max and Liz they are having trouble in the bathroom. I would have pinched Max's butt too if I was Liz too. Good thing Michael and Alex are at the door if Max and Liz fall again. Can't wait to find out what other truths will come out of this game.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Max should know Liz well enough by now to know that she would pinch his butt! I know I would if I had the chance!
This bus really great!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lillmonster »

Michael and Alex helps Max and Liz back in the room to sit down.

“What the hell took you so long” asks Maria

Liz looks at Max and starts to laugh again “It seems that this guy can't stand on his own two feet and fell down. Luckily I was finished”

Max nudges her “It was all your fault. If you hadn't pinched me it wouldn't have happened”

“I had to get you out of the way so I could get the paper. How could I know that you were so touchy”

“You pinched me in my ass” says Max

Kyle is grinning. “Reliving old memories?” he asks

Liz shakes her head “Oh man... If you only knew” and then she guffaws at Kyles long face. “You should see yourself. Talk about a Kodak-moment”

Isabel sighs “Are you finished? Good. Can we move on with the game? My guess is that we will be here until morning”

“Don't be a grouch. It's only 8 o'clock and the night is really young” says Alex “Let them have their fun. You should have seen them.” He looks over to Liz “THAT was a Kodak-moment”

“Too bad you had to pull up your pants before you let us in” smiles Michael

“Hey. This...” she moves her hands in front of her body “... isn't for everyone to see. I must say that I'm really picky about that”

“Well, and on that note. Back to order” smiles Max “Serena I think it was your turn to choose. Truth or Dare. What position do you like best?”

“Oh. Position. Like sex?” asks Serena

“Of course it's sex. What else could it be” laughs Paulie

“Ok” says Serena blushing “Truth. After some of the dares I don't think I want one”

“Remember that if you take truth now you have to take dare next time. Those are the rules” says Liz

“Oh, okey. I take truth and saves my dare for later. Position... It depends on my mood” says Serena

“You have to pick one” says Kyle “No crap about mood here and there. Name a position. Or you could always show us”

“Not in your life” yells Serena “You are my friend...”

“And look how that worked out between Max and Liz” laughs Pam

Max rolls his eyes “Come on Serena. Answer the question”

“Alright. I like to be on top. That way I can be in control” says Serena “Happy?”

“I don't know. Are we happy about that answer or should she describe it a bit more” smiles Tommy

“Cut it out. That's all I'm telling” yells Serena. She takes a deep breath and turns to Michael. “Truth or Dare. Who was the last person you slept with?”

“Oh that is definitely a dare. Give me the bowl” says Michael. He picks up a note and reads “It's only me and I should read”

“Read” asks Maria

“Yup. I have to read... a juicy part from 50 shades of Grey. Liz, please tell me you don't have that book”

“Sure do. We all do” Liz smiles at him “But I guess someone else have to go get it. Maria, you know where it is, the bookcase in the bedroom”

Maria returns with the book and giggles “I think you should read this part. I think it's suitable if you think about it”

Michael eyes the book and smiles “I have to agree...” He takes a deep breath and starts with a monotone voice:

"You really want to do this?" he asks softly.

"Please," I beg.

“That's not the way to read it” whines Vicki “Come on. You have to read it with feeeeling”

Isabel smiles “Come on Michael. Give us all you got... Show us your softer sexier side”

“I can't read like that” says Michael

“It's either that or pick another dare. And if you do you have to do a dare next time too” says Liz

“What kind of rule is that?” asks Michael

“My rule” laughs Liz “Now read!”

Michael sighs and continues with a low raspy voice:

"Pull your knees up," he orders softly, and I'm quick to obey. "I'm going to fuck you now, Miss Steele," he murmurs as he positions the head of his erection at the entrance of my sex. "Hard," he whispers, and he slams into me.

"Aargh!" I cry as I feel a weird pinching sensation deep inside me as he rips through my virginity. He stills, gazing down at me, his eyes bright with ecstatic triumph.

“Now I get it... Virgin... Funny Maria” giggles Tess

“Am I done” asks Michael

“No, keep reading” says Maria

Michael sighs again;

His mouth is open slightly, and his breathing is harsh. He groans.

"You're so tight. You okay?"

I nod, my eyes wide, my hands on his forearms. I feel so full. He stays still, letting me acclimatize to the intrusive, overwhelming feeling of him inside me.

"I'm going to move, baby," he breathes after a moment, his voice tight.

Oh.

He eases back with exquisite slowness. And he closes his eyes and groans, and thrusts into me again. I cry out a second time, and he stills.

"More?" he whispers, his voice raw.

"Yes," I breathe. He does it once more, and stills again.

I groan. My body accepting him... Oh, I want this.

At this point everyone is rolling on the floor laughing at Michael. He's reading with this low voice and is getting redder and redder in his face.

Isabel holds up her hand “Stop. Please stop. My stomach hurts”

“I think we have heard enough now” giggles Maria “You got the most important part”

“Man, I never knew you had that voice” says Kyle “It's so... “ he snaps his fingers “what's it called...aha... seductive”

“Pleeeeease, can you read some more for us” giggles Vicki

“Drop dead!” says Michael

“Oh, baby. Feeling a bit annoyed” asks Tess “But I think we ladies all agree that we should invite you to read the whole book to us”

“Are you crazy” yells Michael “That would never happen. Never in my life. This was a one-time-thing”

“Alright we hear you, we hear you” Maria holds her hand up “Don't get your panties in a twist honey. And... moving on. Ask Pam”
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 10/27/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Wow Michael sure knows how to read 50 Shades Of Gray in a sexy way. So Serena likes to be on top during sex. Thinking all women like to be on top during sex. Can't wait to find out if Pam will take truth or dare.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Way to get all sexy Michael!

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Very funny bathroom scene......
Thanks,
Carolyn
Lillmonster
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist

Post by Lillmonster »

L-J-L 76: More truths and dares are on the way. Will see what Pam does...

Roswelllostcause: We all know that Michael is a big softy inside. ;)

Carolyn: Glad you liked it. I had fun writing it. :)

“Truth or dare Pam. Lets see if you have the guts to answer this” says Michael “What is your worst fear? And you can't take stuff like war. It has to be personal”

Pam looks at Michael “I've got guts. Guts to answer your question. Truth. I don't have one biggest fear, I have two” She looks down at the floor “First I'm afraid that I won't find a guy that I want to spend the rest of my life with. And my second fear, or you could say first depending on how you see it... I'm deadly scared to go through the same thing my sister did a couple of years ago. She got diagnosed with cancer and had an hysterectomy. So, there you have it. My biggest fears”

Everyone is silent. “Oh God. I can truly understand that and I'm so sorry for your sister. I hope she is getting better now” says Liz

Pam nods her head “Yes, she has one more year before she will be declared healthy. And now they are in the progress of adopting a child”

“That's good to hear” says Maria

Pam sighs and turns to Kyle “And now it's your turn. I know how much you love to tease everyone so lets see if we can turn the page for you. Truth or dare. What is your most embarrassing moment?” She smiles to him “Need to think about it?”

“Hell no. There is no fucking way that I'll tell you. There is a reason why it's embarrassing and the rule is that you don't tell” He draws a note from the dare-bowl at the same time and reads it. “I need a name for this one. And what is your problem people?”

“What do you mean?” asks Tommy

Kyle reads the note “Tess, it's you and me. And the problem with this bunch is that it seems that some of you have a tendency for a little bonding. It's not only Max and Liz who will be stuck together. We will too” He turns to Tess “Don't worry, it's our hands that will be tied together and it's only for the dare.”

“Oh. Ok I guess... But what is it that we should do” asks Tess

“We are gonna make a dessert. That is if Liz has some stuff in the house” says Kyle

Maria stand up “Since Liz is a bit immobile at the moment I'll get the stuff for you. Michael could you tape their hands?”

“How are we gonna do this” asks Tess

“We will only have one hand each and we shall work together making a dessert. I'm right-handed. You?” says Kyle

“Me too. Shit. That means one of us has to use the left hand. I truly suck at that”

“Me too” sighs Kyle

“Give me your hands” says Michael “I want one left and one right” He snaps with the duct tape “Never thought I should use this again this evening”

Kyle holds his right hand out and Tess her left.

“I found chocolatesauce, a can of whipped cream, strawberries, a banana and ice cream” Maria carries a tray in front of her “Where do you want it?”

“Put in on the floor” says Liz “Easier to clean up after they are done”

“Having some faith in us I hear” smiles Tess

“Oh blondie. You know I love you like a sister but even you have to admit that you are a disaster when it comes to cooking” laughs Liz

“But I won't cook now” says Tess

“No, but you will handle ingredients and only with one of your hands” says Liz

“What are you saying” asks Kyle “Can I change my partner in crime?”

Everyone shakes their heads “No. You drew the dare and you drew the name. Play nice now” smiles Isabel “But I think I will move back a bit since I can see a knife on the tray”

“Har-har” says Tess and lifts up the knife and waves with it “What should we start with?”

Kyle sees everyone move back a bit “Chicken. What about me? I'm taped with the menace”

Tess sighs “Well, we could make it easy and just throw it all in a bowl”

“Na-ha, that won't do” says Isabel “Didn't it say dessert? In my opinion a dessert isn't a whole banana with other stuff thrown on it. Don't you agree” she asks the rest and they all nod their heads.

“What the hell. Give me the banana” says Tess

“How do we do this? Can you peel it yourself?” he asks

“I'll try. Could you maybe try to slice the strawberries in half”

Tess is trying to open the banana with only one hand. She even tries to bite it open and in the meantime Kyle is handling the knife with his left hand.

“Fuck” he yells “Those damn berries won't lie still and I can't do a damn thing with my left hand”

“And you think it easy to peel this banana with one hand?” Tess sighs “If you hold it maybe I can peel it”

“Yeah, come on now” laughs Tommy “Think of it as something else”

Tess stares at him, she puts the banana down and lifts the knife “Right, maybe I will. You know think about it as something else that I can...” she raises the knife and cuts the banana in the middle “...chop off. Was it this you were after” she asks Tommy who winces and holds his hands up.

“That's fine by me” says Tommy

“If I hold you peel now” says Kyle to distract Tess

After a while they have succeeded in chopping the banana and put it in the bowl. Tess takes a spoon and is putting ice cream over it. “Kyle could you get the whipped cream”

Kyle starts to shake the can but when he tries to spray in over the cream he slips and sprays whipped cream over Tess “Hey. What are you doing?” she yells

“Sorry” Kyle laughs “I didn't mean to but this thing is slippery”

Tess looks at him, takes her spoon and smears some ice cream on his face “Oops, sorry, didn't mean to”

You can hear giggles from the rest in the room but Kyle and Tess doesn't care. They have started a little food fight.

“Fuck” yells Maria “Put the stuff in the bowl and not over me. Now I got ice cream on me”

“Come on guys, you are nearly done” giggles Liz “Chocolate sauce left”

Tess looks at Kyle “Put down the can”

“You first with the spoon” says Kyle

“Together?”

“Sure. One... two... three” They puts it down at the same time and both grabs for the chocolate.

“I can do it” says Kyle

“No way. I have my right hand. I'll do it” says Tess

“Just put the damn chocolate on it so we can move on” sighs Vicki and removes some whipped cream from her jeans

Max leans in to whisper in Liz ear. “How much longer before we get lose?”

“About five minutes. Why?” asks Liz

“I really need to pee again and it would be nice to do that without you there” smiles Max

“Why? Didn't you like me there with you” smiles Liz

“No flirting” says Paulie “I'm keeping an eye at the clock. One more question and then we will free you two”

Kyle smiles at Isabel “Truth or dare. If you could date anyone in this room. Who would it be?”

“That's easy. Truth” says Isabel “Of course I won't date my brother and Michael is like a brother to me since he's Max' best friend. If I had to choose from you here I think my first choice would be Alex and my second you, Kyle. Happy now?”

“What about us” asks Sean and points between himself, Tommy and Paulie

“Sorry guys” Isabel shrugs her shoulders “I think I'm leaning more toward the dark haired guys”

“They are better” says Liz and winks at Isabel

“Yes, we know you think that” says Sean

“Do you have to choose” asks Vicki “I say it doesn't matter as long as they know what they are doing”
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 10/29/16

I have to say I am with Liz and Isabel. I like dark haired guys a little more then light haired ones! Kyle and Tess making dessert now that was great!

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Truth Or Dare - With a Twist (M/L, CC, AuWoA, Mature/Adult) 10/29/16

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Another great chapter!!!! Can't wait to find out what Max and Liz will do next.

L-J-L 76