Alienation (FF,ADULT, CC & UC)**Recasting**

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Zan

There’s talk of staying here a little while longer to let the fans disperse a little and then Max offers to drive to a hotel and even offers us a place to stay with him. Well I don't think I really like the sound of that but he seems to mean well. Perhaps he's just trying to be polite.

He turns around and when he faces us again he has a picture of Ava in one of those hideous waitress uniforms and the other girl looks like the Restaurant Manager.

“As for Ava, if she’s who I think she is, I don’t think she’ll mind. She and my wife were good friends before any of you were born. Is this her?” he says as I look over the picture I smile at the possible blackmail material.

“Dom, take a look at your Mom. She looks ridiculous.” I say letting Dominique glance at the photo. “Can I get a copy of this?” I ask thinking of how many different ways I can use it as blackmail. I can't beleive Ava ever wore anything like this in her life. She must have been really desperate.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Dom~

I vaguely hear Max say something about a hotel and then invite us to stay with him. I don’t know what Zanie thinks on the subject but I myself wouldn’t mind having a spend the night party with Nathaniel. I tune back in to the conversation when Max hands Zan a picture. Zanie steps closer to show me my mom in a green waitress outfit with a headband with antennas. I laugh. What else is there to do?

“She looks hideous.” I say to Zan still laughing and then it hits me. My mom’s been here before. She knows these people and yet she has never once mentioned them. It makes be wonder how much I really know about my mom’s past. I wonder how much she told my dad too. I stop laughing at the picture and become quiet with thought.

“Zan I think we should call Ava and tell her where she can find us while we wait for the fans to leave.” I remember now that I left my cell phone on the bus. “Is there a phone I can use some where?”
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I'm assuming that Anya still up front helping Liz. Okay?

*Maxwell*

'your mom,' Zan says to Dominique. Not 'my mom' or even 'our mom.' Either he's not her son, he doesn't know he's her son, or he doesn't want anyone to know he's her son. My mind is still racing, wondering what would be the bigger co-incidence -- That Ava would locate my son or that this boy would just happen to resemble Tess and end up in a band that she's managing. I need to talk to him away from Danny, Dominique and Sam. If it's really him, it would only take a moment to know for sure.

"Wait a minute. You know Ava Royals?" Nate asks in amazement, leaning in to see the photo. "She used to work here?"

Ava Royals? Nobody's mentioned her last name up until now. Royals as in 'the Royal-Four.' I resist the urge to raise an eyebrow at that. I guess it's good to know she's doing well. We haven't heard from her in years and she never mentioned having a child. Has it been that long since her last card? Before Dominque was born?

Zan wants a copy of the print. Dominque wants a phone. I want Liz. Has she seen this kid? Is she wondering the same thing? I need her with me.

"We might have another print. I'll take a look later," I promise, taking the photo back from Zan. It would take a fraction of a second to make another copy but old habits die hard. A 'normal' person would need time.

I reach into my back pocket and hand Dominique my cell phone. "You can use mine," I tell her. Then I turn to my daughter. She's been oddly quiet for a girl who'd just met a rock star that she's been idolizing. Does she sense anything about Zander? "Natalie, could you go see if your mom can come back here? I'm sure she'd like to meet everybody."

I turn my attention back to Zan. I’m so sure now that he has to be my son. I wonder about his obvious sexuality and promiscuity. Why is he like that? Is it just because of being in the music industry or is it something more? Is he trying to validate himself? Is it because he was hurt and abused? Because he was adopted – abandoned? Is this my fault? He was supposed to have a better life…
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

OOC: New Video up on my Siggy. The Song is My Sweet Prince and here are some of the lyrics. Zander looks a little high in this one and he probably is. lol

Me and the dragon can chase all the pain away.
So before I end my day, remember..
My sweet prince, you are the one
My sweet prince
you are the one

Zander

Mr. Evans gives Dom his cell phone before I have a chance to give her my phone. He then sends his daughter to go get his wife which I think is odd. Usually parents of the fans don’t like Alienation enough to meet them. And I certainly don’t think she’d like to meet me, maybe Dominique because she knew Ava.

I start fidgeting with my cigarette packet when I fell he’s looking at me again. I don’t know what is wrong with me. It’s not like I’ve never had anyone stare at me before. I should be used to it by now. But his stare is different. Not sexual in any way just...different.

I spot the back door a few feet away. “I’m just going to open the door and have a smoke.” I say as I head that direction. I open the door and stand in the open doorway as I light up another cigarette. The first drag is already calming my nerves and I sigh in relief as I lean my head back against the frame and close my eyes.

I didn’t sleep at all last night and was planning on sleeping on the way to Phoenix when the fuckin’ bus broke down and ruined those plans. I’ve always been a bit of a insomniac especially with all the partying we get up too. And the nightmares certainly don’t help.

“What are you up to now Zannie Boy, two packs a day?” Danny hollers to me from the other side of the room and I don’t even open my eyes to respond. “Fuck off, Danny I don’t need another mother thank you very much.” I say then take another drag. Speaking of mothers I haven’t heard from my own is a couple of days. I usually don’t even talk to her that much but she was supposedly vacationing in Las Vegas and was going to try and fly out for the Phoenix show before going home to London.

I haven’t seen her in years and I really don’t want to see her at all but what are you going to do? She found out about the show and since she has never even been to any of our gigs she insisted on seeing at least one. God, I need a drink just thinking about it. I planned on getting very stoned for that show anyway just so we can be civil with her after the show. We’ll just have to see.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Micah~

Uncle Max nods at my suggestion and I watch as he begins gesturing towards the lead singer, "This way," he starts and I move in through the group as well, moving around to help watch their backs as they are led into the back.

Some guy moves through the group and catches up with Zander. The familiar man nods and says “This way.” before guiding us to the back room. I am first grabbed by Danny who seems to be looking me over for any damage before turning the man that kept me from getting bludgeoned.

“Thanks man I really appreciate it. I lost hold of him in the crowd and the boy just seems to attract trouble.” I can’t keep from listening as he introduces the lot of them, “I’m Danny Williams and this is Sam Sullivan, Dominique Royals, and Zander Grey.”

The girl, Dominique begins to explode and I can hear it plainly which means others can as well, “What the fuck is your problem Zanie? Why can’t you just keep you fucking mouth shut every once and a while. Don’t you fucking get it Zan? That guy was bigger than you he could have hurt you. He could have had a gun. You could be dead right now and you don’t even fucking care.” I can’t keep from wondering why she’s freaking so much.

“And another thing if you fucking care so much about what people think of you why the hell don’t you stop fucking guys then maybe you could live a fucking normal life and I wouldn’t have to bury some one else I love.” Those final words said a great deal and I find myself thinking thoughts that were very inappropriate for the moment.

I watched the scene for a moment before simply standing at the back and turning to watch the door in order to make certain that no one attempted to interrupt anything that was going on.

“You two want a glass of water or something?" I hear Nate ask them and I am tempted to help too, but instead, I remain there not really wanting anyone to know the train my thoughts had taken.

"Sorry about that. Not everyone in Roswell is such a jerk, I hope you know. We're here to help you," I hear Uncle Max begin and turn when I’m introduced and giving a nod. The look I get from Zander, I can almost feel as though he’s touching me from the way he seems to linger on me. Even the sunglasses don’t keep me from knowing he’s looking at me.

“Pleasure.” The smile he gives me causes me to give a slight grin as I look back at him, deciding to return the perusal, glad that everyone else would be paying attention to him and not me. When he seems nervous, I step closer without thinking about it. Then, I stop; reminding myself of the very thing I’d been telling myself earlier in the café.

The guy named Danny ends up stating, “Well I guess we should be getting back, Ava is already going to be pissed at us. And we still need to find a place to stay for tonight.”

“No. You can’t go yet. A few more minutes,” Nate seems to suddenly be hot for them staying around.

“He’s right. Those kids are still out there waiting for you. Give them a chance to disperse,” Uncle Max replies and then continues, “There are several nice hotels in town. I could give you a ride. Or you could even stay with me.”

Okay, I can’t keep from being surprised that he suggested that but in a way that seems handy. Maybe a little to handy in one way though and such a distraction, yet my sister and Natalie would be more then happy about it.

“As for Ava, if she’s who I think she is, I don’t think she’ll mind. She and my wife were good friends before any of you were born. Is this her?” He asks after taking something off a bulletin board.

“Dom, take a look at your Mom. She looks ridiculous.” Zander says, and I raise a brow before moving over to sit on the arm of the couch that was settled in the room. I figured that if they decided to get comfortable, they could have the regular type seats. I was sitting down where I’d be comfortable. “Can I get a copy of this?” Zan asks and I simply listen to everything in silence.

“She looks hideous.” Dominique, who as I glance around, noticed that Nate was seemingly taken with, replied to Zan. “Zan I think we should call Ava and tell her where she can find us while we wait for the fans to leave.” She seems to realize something as she questions, “Is there a phone I can use some where?”

"Wait a minute. You know Ava Royals?" Nate asks and that’s when I can’t keep from shaking my head, and drowning out conversations, just letting my gaze wander over Zan, though trying my best to keep it from being apparent to those around me.

~Natalie~

Okay, so this is just so unreal. I have no idea what’s going on but, it looks like my dad knows someone that is like… famous. And that in a way connects him to Zander Grey who is simply amazing. Then, of course, it’s just fantastic that my dad offered for Zander to stay here… with us. I’m not normally very speechless but at the moment I have no idea what the hell to say.

I listen to the conversations go on, keep looking at the band and suddenly as much as I wanted to meet them, I’m struck with the fact that I was seeing them differently now. They were more then just a band that rocked, they were people. Zander didn’t seem completely comfortable with dad, but then there seemed to be something different about him. Something, familiar, which couldn’t possibly be, but it was.

Dad hands Dominique Royals his cell and then turns to look at me. "Natalie, could you go see if your mom can come back here? I'm sure she'd like to meet everybody."

”Sure. I’ll be right back.” I said simply and turned to walk out front, I really didn’t want to go but if Mom did know someone and all, she had the right to meet them.

Walking towards the front, I catch mom and say simply, “Dad wants to know if you can go back there now?”

~Micah~

After Nat walks out to go get Liz, I hear Zan’s voice and watch him again, “I’m just going to open the door and have a smoke.”

“What are you to now Zannie Boy, two packs a day?” The guy named Danny calls from inside and I listen to Zan’s reply.

“Fuck off, Danny I don’t need another mother thank you very much.” This was just another reason why I really should make myself stop thinking about how attractive Zander Grey happens to be. There is no way in hell I’m going to be some damn conquest or anything of the sort.

“Uncle Max, once every things settled down, I’ll be heading home.” I turned to Nate, “Nate, we can still hang tomorrow.” I’d told him earlier in the day that we’d hang out and check into one of the parties because he wanted me to hang out with him and his buddies. I guess one of the reasons I’ve hidden my sexuality for so long was because I didn’t want things with my cousin to change. I may not be very social, but that doesn’t mean I want to lose the close relationship I have with Nate. Nor would I want anyone else to look at me differently. So, of course, I’ve tried the dating girls thing, in fact, broke up with the last girl two months ago, not interested.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Dom~

I take the cell phone Max offers me. I take a step back from the group and begin to dial my mum’s number. It rings 5 or 6 times before her voice message comes up.

“Hey mum, the band is at the café called Crashdown. Zan almost got his lights punched out and now we are waiting for the place to clear out before we leave. I think you better come get us fast before I kill Zanie.” I say into the phone hoping she’ll get the message soon.

I turn back to the group and hand Max back his phone. I look for Zan and find him smoking yet again another ciggie. He’s going to die of lung cancer before he is 30 at the rate he is going. It seems with all the moving about I find my self side by side with Nathaniel. I move closer to him. He smells really good I think to myself brining a grin to my face.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

I watch Zan go for the door and I have to fight to keep myself from going after him. I don't want to lose sight of him. If he's really my son... I don't want to lose him again. I force myself to stay still and 'though I'd love to just collapse on the couch, I settle for leaning against the lockers.

“What are you to now Zannie Boy, two packs a day?” Danny asks and I frown again. Cigarrettes, too? I hope he's not also into drugs and alcohol -- although he'd at least be spared the sparky power problems that we have since he's human.

"He's not very happy, is he?" I say, mostly to myself. He was supposed to be happy.

"What are you kidding? He's a rock star. He's rich and famous," Nate says, sounding amazed, as if being rich was the same as being happy.

Turning back to Sam and Danny I say, "The fans might figure out that we have a side door. There's a balcony upstairs. A lot more room and maybe a bit safer." I don't think the Parkers will mind if we use it for a little while.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

I'm unclean, a libertine
And every time you vent your spleen,
I seem to lose the power of speech,
Your slipping slowly from my reach.
You grow me like an evergreen,
You never see the lonely me at all.

Zander

I snub the rest of my cigarette out as I start to hear voices in the alley. I peak around the side of the door and notice some teenagers heading down the alley. I quickly close the door and survey the room. Mr. Evans is leaning against the lockers talking to Sam and Danny about going upstairs to be safer.

“You people act like its world war three out there, not…” I say my mind drawing a complete blank about where we are. “Where are we at again?”

“Roswell, New Mexico.” Danny supplies with a chuckle.

“Yeah Roswell, why can’t we just make a run for the mechanic’s?” I say but then I notice Micah sitting on the arm of the couch and I can’t help but smile wickedly. Roswell does seem to have its perks.

“Of course it is rather dangerous out there. Maybe we should stay and wait for Ava.” I say as I practically stalk over to the couch not taking my eyes off Micah.

“Zander.” I hear a warning in Danny’s voice but I ignore him completely. I don't know what his problem is anyway. “So, Micah. Got a girlfriend?” I ask as if I’m making small talk. I sit down, nonchantley on the sofa beside him. He's very good looking and I don't understand why Danny was warning me off but who cares. Micah's hot and I want him, its a simple as that. And I always get what I want. But I better make sure he is at least interested. It has been my experience that even the most straightest of guys have bi tendencies when they have enough acholol.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Micah~

I can’t keep from looking at Zander Grey from time to time, yet it is also unnerving that he intrigues me the way he does. Now that I’ve seen him face to face, I find my mind going over the art piece I’d done for Anya and I can’t keep from wondering what it would be like to paint him while he posed for it.

“You people act like its world war three out there, not…” Zan begins and it annoys me that he ends with, “Where are we at again?”

“Roswell, New Mexico.” Danny replies, a chuckle sounding from him.

“Yeah Roswell, why can’t we just make a run for the mechanic’s?” Zander says and I glance over at him, seeing a smile that makes me feel like I’ve become prey. “Of course it is rather dangerous out there. Maybe we should stay and wait for Ava.” He continues speaking as he walks over toward me and I note that he’s not looking away from me at all.

“Zander.” I barely register the guy Danny saying as Zan sits beside me.

“So, Micah. Got a girlfriend?”

Shaking my head I reply with, “No, I haven’t had much interest in a relationship with anyone.” I’m hoping beyond hope that no one decides to take Uncle Max up on the idea of moving upstairs because at the moment, moving wouldn’t be a good idea for me. The way he’s looking at me actually has me feeling torn between thoughts of excusing myself before I get into something over my head, or seeing how far he decides to play the game.

In fact, I’m pretty certain that this is just a game for him. I glance over toward my cousin and note that the girl Dominique is rather close to Nate and I’m almost certain that he likes that. I just hope that my cousin won’t end up with his heart broken.

I look toward the entrance to the café and wonder where my sister is, not to mention how it is she and Nat aren’t falling all over themselves now. Honestly, I’m trying to make myself look anywhere but at the guy sitting beside me. He was close enough that I could pick up a mix of his natural male scent and the cologne he wore. When I turned my gaze back to him, unable to keep from doing so, I gave him a similar smile as I made up my mind. “What about you? Any behind the scene’s relationships?”
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Sucker love is heaven sent.
You pucker up, our passion's spent.
My hearts a tart, your body's rent.
My body's broken, yours is spent.

Zander

“No, I haven’t had much interest in a relationship with anyone.” He says and I hide my smirk because he definitely didn’t make it clear that he only prefers women. This boy is so mine and he don’t even realize it yet. Now he’s trying to act like I’m not sitting right here beside him so I patiently wait him out and sure enough he seems to make up his mind.

“What about you? Any behind the scene’s relationships?” he says to me with a very sexy smile. Relationships probably not the right word for my many one night stands but he doesn’t need to know that so I smoothly change the topic to focus back on him.

“I’m not with anybody.” I say honestly. “But I am certainly working on it.” I say smiling at him. Now flirting I am good at and Micah certainly makes it easy to do. “So do you live around here?” I ask him as I try and quench the uneasy feeling I get when Mr.Evans looks in our direction.