All bets Off (Adult/CC) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~MAX~~~~
So I came back from medical school yesterday. And now Im standing outside a club waiting for my friends to show up so we can party. I would have asked them to come and party with me yesterday but...well to be honest I was sleeping off the party we had at the school... lets just say there was more than one girl. I deserved a day of sleep!!!

So here I am outside the classiest club in town. Im not sure why we decided we go classy style but hey... why not. Its time to celebrate. Besides, I started my new job as the top doctor - (I just got out of school with one of the best grades ever seen so they promoted me to the top of Roswell immediately! Im apparantly already renown!) and Im gonna take a load off after a stressful days work.

Now where on earth is that Michael, Kyle and Alex. Come on guys I wanna party and find a nice...slutty girl I can have an awesome night. And if I get really lucky there maybe even one...maybe at the same time if I play my cards right ;)
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I'll try to post something later
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

Walking towards the club where I'm supposed to meet the guys, I surprisingly spot Max. Surprisingly, because normally, he's not early when meeting up for a night of fun. But then again, we are all growing up, becoming more responsible, getting jobs, blah blah blah. God, I'm starting to sound like someone who's over thirty.

"Hey there Dr. Evans!" I greet him with a grin, "Did Kyle and Mike arrive yet?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Hey there Dr. Evans!"
I look over at Alex and grin as he walks to me. I love being Dr Evans....and it sure doesnt halm the ladies either!

"Did Kyle and Mike arrive yet?" I raise an eyebrow. "Kyle and Mike? Sure... actually they were here an hour early." I roll my eyes at him. "Course not... they'd never be here on time." I smile at him, "So hows you man? Whats been happening?"
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Course not... they'd never be here on time."

"Sad but true." I comment with a smile. Sometimes, I wonder if they have too much estrogen in their genes since they are always late - just like women! Of course, I'd never dare say that into their faces.

"So hows you man? Whats been happening?"

"Not that much. I finally put the finishing touches to the children's learning game and got to help out a tiny bit with the new "Sims" game which resulted in me being allowed to test the whole thing for two days - and that was called work!"

I'm working for a computer software/computer games programming firm and while I'm not directly involved with programming the games/programmes I am involved a bit (you know, making sure that this or that happens when you push button A and such stuff).

"But come on, Max. You're the one with the big news - finished school and got a top job!"
Dream Weaver
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Dream Weaver »

OCC: Hope this is ok....... :D

Kyle

Man, the office was brutal today. I have never been so tired of hearing about what rich debutant is divorcing her rich husband this week. In case you were wondering I am a lawyer for the only Law Firm in town. It's a stressful job at times, but it does give you a leg up on all the divorcee's and their new found money.

I am heading to meet up with my friends Max, Michael and Alex. We are celebrating Max's new found fame as the top dog at the hospital. But why the classy joint tonight is beyond me, but hey it's a celebration right?

I am walking towards the entrance when I notice Max and Alex standing to the side. I shake my head slightly. Usually Max is the last one at the party, so I am surprised to see him. As I walk up I hear Alex's humored laugh as he speaks, "But come, on Max. You're the one with the big news-finished school and got a top job."

I chuckle loudly as I reach up and slap Max on the shoulder before turning to Alex, "Top job alright." I regard Max with a smirk. "Well, knowing Max he probably slept with the Chief of Staff's daughter to cement his position."
My all Genres RPG and Fanfiction board: Champagne Wishes and Cocktail Dreams
The Champagne Wishes Luna Lounge Discussion Board: Champagne Luna Lounge
My personal writings, RPG's, and fanart board:Dream Weaver's Web of Fantasy
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Tap. Tap. Tap. Yep, that's me. Tapping my foot impatiently as my bestest friend in the whole world has still yet to come downstairs. We are going to be soo late meeting Tess and Isabel at 'The Icing' if she doesn't get her cute butt down here and I mean pronto. Unless you've been living under a rock for the past months you know that 'The Icing' is only the hippest and classiest club in town and it is near impossible to get it, but lucky for us.. I know the bouncer. Steve's a sweet guy. A little rough around the edges but what being with a Y Chromosome isn't?

Steve and I are just friends ,but I'm pretty sure he's like to be more, but after my last two disasters I reluctantly call Ex's I'm steering clear of all males at this point. Seriously, I mean my last boyfriend Billy was a flaky musician with a jealous streak a mile wide. I love the bad boys as much as the next Chica ,but the naughty by nature flare is only sexy until your having to sign the restraining order. Oh and Don't even get me started on Doug . The boy was a walking talking advertisement for commitment aphobes. I couldn't even get him to agree to dinner at a specific time. The whole idea of scheduled eating baffled him. Yep, had to cut that one loose.

Still, I haven't given up all hope for Mr. Right. I know he's out there. Maybe I just looking for love in all the wrong places. Note to self: No more good looking, rebel without a clue, smart asses with sexy locks and a tight butt. Now that I've straightened up my love life time to party. Liz's maid tells me to go on up so I head up the elegent staircase post haste.
Once I reach my frister's room (More than a friends; Almost a sister) I question, "Lizzie? Do you think your going to be ready anytime soon? Another twenty minutes and my curls are going to go flat."

I tease while straightening the hem of my short gold flapper style dress. It's not mine although I'd give up my first born to get to keep it. Just Kidding My new pal in the costume department gave it to me on loan. She said with my complexion and long legs It was a sin to let this heavenly apparel stay on the hanger. I was a tad apprehensive at first ,but after I tried it on I just new. I was in love. I just wish boys could be just as easy.
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Isabel

Why on earth did I rush out of the office like the hounds of hell were
after me, just so that I could get here on time when I know that none
of my 'dear' friends are ever on time?! I could have stayed back a
while longer and finished off that last page layout. Now I'll have to
go in to work tomorrow. Not that I mind doing that. Work is what keeps
me going. I love my job!

And with no love life to speak of at present...unless you count Jesse,
one of the photographers who does work on and off for the
magazine...I'm free most of the time. I've been on a few dates with
him, but I'm fast realising that I can only stand him for short
periods of time. Otherwise I end up wanting to slap him silly. So
that's a lost cause I'm not wasting my time on.

Coming back to the present, I search the crowd gathering outside the
club for any signs of a familiar place and let out an impatient sigh.
I could kill someone right now! Just then some fool stumbles past me,
"Hey...watch where you're stepping!" I snap at him and check my white
pant suit anxiously for any signs of stains. This is outfit is one of
my favourites, the coat fits me snugly, showing just the right amount
of cleavage and I never bother wearing a blouse inside.

One of the benefits of working for a fashion magazine is that I get
plenty of free clothes. This outfit can be worn both to work and to a
party. I'm OBSESSED! I know! I will not think about clothes now for
the rest of the evening. We're all meeting after two weeks so I should
just concentrate of having a great girl's night out. Now where are
they?

I look around once more and spot a familiar figure...MAX! My brother
Max! Lovely...I didn't even know he was back in town! How's that for
family ties!? Okay, I know I sound hysterical, even in my own mind
but...I can't help but stare for a few seconds. I contemplate going up
to him but he's with some of his friends.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

ooc: Where is everyone?
~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Not that much. I finally put the finishing touches to the children's learning game and got to help out a tiny bit with the new "Sims" game which resulted in me being allowed to test the whole thing for two days - and that was called work!" he says I can't help but smile. Lucky son of a...

"But come on, Max. You're the one with the big news - finished school and got a top job!"

And thats when I get a slap on the back. I turn to see Kyle who says,
"Top job alright. Well, knowing Max he probably slept with the Chief of Staff's daughter to cement his position." he says with a smirk.

I pretend to give a look of outrage. "Come off it! I would never sleep with a woman I don't love!" I say with a smirk. "How's it hanging Kyle...and for your information I worked hard all the way to get my job...which is why I plan to spend tonight partying harder."
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I'm here :D