Roswell Party

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

pinky25
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Roswell Party

Post by pinky25 »

K guys. I'm placing this here, cause i wasn't sure where else it'd go. So my bday is coming up and my friend jokingly said i should have a roswell themed party. Well it didn't sound like a bad idea to me, but now i'm trying to think of how i could pull it off. Any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated.
~There's a Place I dream about ~
Topy458
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Topy458 »

Tobasco flavoured cake?
Policeman dressed stripper? (in memory of dear Alex)
*The Future Is What You Make Of It*
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

You could have people dress up in crashdown uniforms and have it catered (a girl in english class came dressed in the uniform she had made herself for halloween.) You could play the music from the show only. You could use the Crash Fesitival as your theme and have everyone come dressed as aliens. You could blow up pictures of the cast and pick your favorite and have party games like "pin the tail on Max." :lol: You could have other games where people have to guess trivia from the show or maybe identify who said a certain quote and they get a prize.
Jared_
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jared_ »

lol thats really not a bad idea at all.. i actually went to a party a few months back were every1 dressed in there own alien type costume and played techno music for like 8 straight hours.. but i also like dreamers idea :P