An Unrelenting Need (CC,M/L,Adult) Chpt 7 1/9/09 ~Complete~

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

An Unrelenting Need (CC,M/L,Adult) Chpt 7 1/9/09 ~Complete~

Post by jake17 »

A special thanks to the incredibly talented behrbabe for making this beautiful banner!! It is just perfect for the story! Yet again I am blown away by your talent!!! I just love it!! :D
Title: An Unrelenting Need
Author: jake17
Disclaimer: I own nothing Roswell
Pairing: M/L
Rating: Adult
Summary: This story takes place in Season 1. Max and Liz are deeply in love, the question is can their love survive the relentless advances of an alien who's intentions are to steal Max's heart or will Liz stand and fight for the only love she has ever known…her soulmate…her Max.
Author's Note: The idea for this story came from the incredibly talented behrbabe who has created the most beautiful banners for me. This story is dedicated to you behrbabe you made my stories come alive with your amazing gift! I hope you realize just how incredibly grateful I am. Your ideas were amazing I just hope I did them justice.

This story is taken place directly after the episode Blind date. Everything that happened up to that point is true to the show. I am bringing Tess in early and switching some of the episodes around just so no one is confused. Oh and I will be using some lines from Blind Date and Sexual Healing.

Again thank you behrbabe I really hope you like this. I owe you so much more.
Carrie :D

Crashdown after hours
Night after Liz's blind date

Heated Kisses

Chapter 1.

Let's just keep running...

you and me…

Away from everyone …

I see everything so clearly now…

We'll go someplace where no one knows us…

As long as we're together nothing else matters…

"Do you think she realizes that she's been cleaning the same spot on the counter for the past fifteen minutes?"

"Alex I don't think Liz realizes that there is a counter."

Maria waved her hands in front of Liz's face resulting in no response.

"Watch this"

Alex rested his hands underneath his chin and grinned widely clearly entertained by Liz's dreamy condition and Maria's need to torture her.

Taking one glowing green alien swizzle stick after another she carefully placed it in Liz's hair as she raised her finger to her lips silencing Alex from his near hysterical state.

Liz's eyes glazed over as she mindlessly continued moving the dishtowel in mechanical circles on the spotless countertop.

It's all just magic when I think about you…

And when I'm not with you I go crazy…

When you're here….

"Tada!"

Maria circled her hands over Liz's head triumphantly as Alex spit out his mouth full of orange soda applauding her creation.

You're my dream girl Liz

She had successfully placed five alien sticks behind Liz's headband making a ridiculous crown on her head.

"See nothing! She is gone. Lost in the land of our boy Max. Tell me Alex what am I going to do with her"

"Please explain… is this about last night?"

Suddenly Maria looked up to see Max coming through the door.

"Oh crap!"

Within a second he was standing in front of Liz biting his upper lip desperately trying not to laugh at her.

Instantly Liz snapped out of her memory of last night as she gazed into his warm golden eyes.

She couldn't help hear the increasingly loud laughter coming from the front and was suddenly worried.

"Ok…why do the two of them look so guilty?"

Max smiled softly and leaned close to her face causing Liz to hold her breath thinking he was going to kiss her…kiss like her had done the night before.

Coming with in an inch of her face she closed her eyes and held her breath as she felt him pull each decorative alien stick from her hair.

Liz opened her eyes and pulled back holding them up in the air completely confused.

"New look Liz?"

"Yeah looks like I got a little make over courtesy of Alex and Maria"

"It was all Maria! I had nothing to do with it!"

Alex cried out holding Maria securely in a headlock.

"Snitch!"

Max laughed as Maria and Alex continued to wrestle through the door out onto the sidewalk.

As an awkward silence fell Max and Liz became very aware that they were alone.

Max nervously scratched behind his ear as he searched for the words that he had rehearsed the entire night but somehow had completely escaped him.

"So"

Liz could sense his struggle and took a deep breath letting him off the hook.

"Max it's fine I'm mean I realize you were drunk and people say stupid things when they drink it's really no big deal so you don't have to feel uncomfortable -

Max leaned over the counter and cradled her face in his hands cutting her off from her long rambling sentence.

Liz gasped as his lips brushed against her mouth with each raspy soft word.

"That's just it Liz. I did mean what I said."

"Oh"

Slowly Max closed his eyes and parted her lips for a gentle long passionate kiss.

As his hands grasped her dark raven locks her hair band fell to the floor.

Leaning her back Max deepened the kiss gently caressing his tongue with hers. His hands clenched her hair tighly as he swallowed her quiet moans.

Distracted by their friends loud playful wrestling match they broke their kiss and rested their foreheads together staring intensely into each others eyes.

"Wow"

Breathlessly they gazed at each other's lips desperately wanting more.

"Wow"

Suddenly a reflection caught Liz's eye and they both turned to look out the front door as Maria sarcastically explained what the meaning of the word closed really meant.

Max was suddenly in a trance as he looked over at the pixie like blonde teenager.

Within a half a second his hands were buried once again in Liz's hair as he moved in for another kiss.

Before completely loosing herself in Max she couldn't help but over hear Alex as he spoke to the new arrival to Roswell.

"Hello Tess I'm Alex it's nice to meet you"

My feed back was lost here :( but I saved my responses...
Thank you everyone for your amazing fb! I have the best readers! :D

behrbabe: Hey you! I hope you like this part. don't worry I know exactly what you want...I'll get us there :wink: thanks so much for everything! :D
angelina; love you here.. such great support as always!! thank you! Im sorry I know you won't like this but Tess is going to stir things up. :? thank you! :D
darkmoon: Hey sweetie! thank you so much for your fb! I know dreamer isn't easy for you :wink: :D
keepsmiling7: yes.. you can start hating tess :lol: I don't blame you! thanks for being here!! :D
Natalie36: yes I wasted no time.. the bitch is here :twisted: thank you! :D
Lena7:
Lena7 wrote:Tess arrives....Can she leave now?
:lol: loved that Lena! She's not going anywhere im afraid.. thank so much! :D
kissme4ever123: OMg :oops: what a sweet reply!! :D thank you so much!! :D
IheartMax: You alway just know exactly what to say seashell! :D thank you so much!!! :D
forever dreamer: Hi Rachael!! :oops: :oops: You are just too nice to me!! wow that just made my day sweetie!! thank you! :D
destinyc:
destinyc wrote:How long do we have to wait before we can run over Tess, send her to another planet, blow her up... Just throwing out some ideas.
:lol: :lol: OMG that was awesome!! thank you for making me laugh and your very sweet fb!! :D
Hunter: thank you for finding Maria funny!! So happy you like this!! thank you! :D

Chapter 2.

Roswell High
Monday morning

Suspicions

Max stood at his locker pulling his books out for his morning classes. His was constantly being inundated by thoughts of Liz. Her intoxicating scent that permeated through every part of his body still stuck in his mind as he absentmindly reached for his backpack. He never thought the mixture of strawberries and vanilla could evoke such urges …urges the he was beginning to lose control over.

Just then he felt someone closing in on him. He started to breath heavy while shivers ran through him. He marveled at how just seeing her could make him feel this way...so alive so excited so aroused.

Without his knowledge his eyes started to grow brighter. His usual dark amber was now a shimmering honey color. A huge grin over took his handsome but still boyish face as he threw his backpack over his shoulder and turned to pull her in close.

"I thought I die if I didn't see you soon -

His face dropped and his eyes widened as he quickly pulled his hands from around Tess's waist. He quickly backed up against the lockers feeling the burning redness of his ears.

A sly smirk slowly crept across her face as she moved in closer. Tess tilted her head to the side and locked eyes with him.

A soft whisper blew across his ear as she tilted up on her toes to speak to him.

"It's nice to see you too Max"

He was trapped in her gaze unable to look away as she came back down onto her feet.
Her voice was slow and velvety. His eyes fell immediately to the bright red lipstick that covered her full lips.

"It is Max right? I met your sister Isabel and she told me what a gentleman you are. I was thinking you could help me find some of my classes. You know… since I'm new here."

Feelings swirled through Max like a tornado stirring up a mixture of overwhelming emotions - confusion, fear, nervousness, and the most disturbing and powerful one… lust.

Max was speechless as Tess continued her assault on his innocent mind. She completely ignored the high traffic of kids that were now flooding the hallway.

"What the hell is that all about?"

"What is what all about, once again your failure to elaborate is leaving me in the dark Maria"

Maria took Alex's head and pointed it in the direction of Max and Tess.

"Well looks like the latest addition to Roswell High is getting herself acquainted with the locals"

"Not locals Alex one local and I don't like it. There's something about her that just screams I'm a backstabbing whore hide your boyfriends.

"Yeah she definitely doesn't have that shy meek quality that comes with being the new kid in town does she."

"Hey guys what are you looking at?"

Maria and Alex looked quickly at each other and put their arms around Liz diverting her attention leading her in the opposite direction down the crowed hall.

At that moment Max broke her hypnotic stare and spotted Liz being dragged away by Alex and Maria.

Understanding quickly what had happened Max gave Tess a quick polite smile.

"S-Sorry I thought you were someone else. Hey look Isabel's right there, I 'm sure can help you find your way. I need to talk to my girlfriend. It was nice meeting you…Tess."

Max took off running after Liz as his mind tried to comprehend what had just happened.

He was relieved that he had mentioned that he had a girlfriend and took a deep breath hoping that would end any more uncomfortable encounters with this new girl. The strong unexplained feeling that he knew her somehow bothered him … more than he wanted to admit to himself.

Pushing all this aside Max came up behind Liz and gently pulled her hair aside and lower his beautiful face to her graceful neck.

A huge bright smile spread across Liz when she heard Max's unmistakable low sweet tone in her ear.

"Hi Liz"

Liz turned quickly around and moved to his side as they continued to class together.

"Hi!"

Alex and Maria broke off from them suddenly feeling like they were interrupting a very personal moment.

Max felt a strong sense of relief as she looked at him with her sweet loving captivating eyes.

In an instant he was calm and happy again. The bizarre moments that had invaded him before were a distant memory as Liz slipped her small hand inside his.

He was still astounded that the fantasy that was a part of his every day sleeping and waking life since he was six was now a reality.

As they sat behind the table in Biology he leaned in and quietly brushed his lips against her ear. He whispered his need to see her as soon as possible. This immediately caused her to tremble as she closed her eyes letting his seductive presence wash over her.

Pulling back she nodded to him while she chewed on her bottom lip.

"Tonight then"

"Tonight"

Class was almost torture for them as they felt the overwhelming need to be as close as possible to each other.

As they took turns looking through the microscope they couldn't restrain themselves from finding a way to touch each other.

Max would occasionally slide his leg up against hers or their hands would find a way to graze their heated skin. It was as if what was growing between them was out of their control. It was a need that had to be satisfied …it was chemical.

Watching from a distance the cool icy glare of someone pierced the back of their heads as a sneer of disgust and determination almost screamed from her being.

As Tess looked on at the obvious love and affectionate display her resolve only grew in intensity. As the wheels turned in her head concocting her next move Maria tapped Alex on the shoulder and pointed at the situation that was playing out in front of them.

"What is up with her Maria…she almost looks angry… she barely knows them?"

"I don't know Alex, but it's not good"
Last edited by jake17 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:48 am, edited 11 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: An Unrelenting Need (CC,M/L,Adult) Chpt 3 9/3/08

Post by jake17 »

behrbabe: Hi you! :wink: I'm holding my breath hoping you are liking this!! thanks so much for your fb!! :D I love love love the banner! thank you so much!! :D
darkmoon: hey you! You don't ever have to hold anything back! I love your opinions on the characters!! :wink: thanks so much for being here sweetie! :D
hazz: so happy to see you here! hope you enjoy this! thank you! :D
keepsmiling7: Yes I know Tess :twisted: but you know me :wink: so just hang in there! thank you! :D
angelina: HI!! I'm doing well thank you!! I hope you are too! I can't answer any of your questions yet ..sorry :oops: but thank you so much for being here!! :D
forever dreamer: Rachael! OMG You freaking kill me!!
forever dreamer wrote:I like that you're staying true to the gerbils character...a manipulative boyfriend stealing skanky wenchbag!
I swear to god you make me laugh so hard!! :lol: thank you sweetie!! :D
Hunter: I think or hope you will like the chemistry in this next part..thanks so much for being here!!! :D
I heartMax:
IheartMax wrote: How is it you mangage to make Max more and more edible? You even have me feeling bad for him when he's lusting after freakin' Tess
:lol: of seashell I think we would be on his side no matter what he did! he's our boyfriend it's our job! :lol: :wink: thanks so much sweetie :D
begonia9508: Hi Eve! hmm Yes Tess.. just remember who's writing this fic! :wink: thanks so much! :D
kitten88: thank you so much for liking this!! hope you like the next part! :D
destinyc: Hi Destiny! :D Yes don't forget hopeless dreamer here just hang in there! :wink: thank you so much for being here!! :D

Hello everyone! :D Ok without giving anything away remember that I am changing what happened in the story but sticking loosely to the basic storyline...for the moment at least!
I always wanted to write this first scene, wishing this is what really happened...I think some of you will like it but some of you won't ..please don't be afraid to tell me. I'm purposely changing things around for a reason...you will understands as the story unfolds. Just trust me right now.

Oh and behrbabe made the most perfect banner to go with this story, please please go look. It's amazing...you are amazing behrbabe! thank you!! :D Carrie

Chapter 3.

An unexpected visit

As Liz stood under the hot steamy shower in the girl’s locker room she closed her eyes and sighed. She started to relax as she held her head back letting the warm spray stream down her young body.

The voices of the other girls began to fade until the only sound she could hear was the water hitting the titled floor.

She ran her fingers over her drenched hair pulling it back. She couldn’t help herself as images of him began to run through her mind. Never before had she felt such an indescribable desire to be touched…to be touched by him.

Her breathing picked up as her lips parted thinking of him standing in front of her watching her. Instead of embarrassment or shame she felt flushed and aroused.

She pictured him staring at her with an intense hunger. Her hand slid down around her neck and between her breasts. She quietly moaned as she became increasingly wet fantasizing about him.

Just then she heard a creak in the floor. To her extreme surprise she opened her eyes to find him actually standing there. She gasped holding her breath in complete shock. Her body trembled but she did not cover herself or look down in shame.

Max was very still as he stood looking over every inch of her soft curves and moist skin. His eyes darkened with an explosive fiery lust as he followed the droplets of water slide over her small perfect breasts and the hardened peaks that he had dreamed about tasting for what seemed like an eternity.

Liz pulled in her bottom lip and bit it hard as she followed his heated gaze down over the soft skin of her belly to the place where his dreams at night held him mercilessly hostage.

The loud clang of the bell pulled them out of their hypnotic state. They both knew people would be coming in soon and if he didn’t leave he would be discovered. Liz glanced at the towel that was hung over the shower wall and back up at him.

Finding it almost impossible to move Max slowly made his way towards her. He picked up the towel still locked in her gaze and stepped within inches of her.

It took everything he had not to drop to his knees and run his hands up her wet smooth thighs. His eyes focused on that part of her that his tongue so desperately wanted to touch.

For the first time in her life Liz could care less about rules or the moral high ground. Liz could barely think at all. Every since the eraser room earlier that day when they kissed and flashes ran through her head. She could think of nothing else but touching him and having him touch her. What was happening was out of her control.

Something was changing in her she could feel it. It was more than seeing the thousands of stars in her mind when they kissed… more than witnessing the crash. She didn’t understand it herself and she couldn’t even begin to imagine how to explain it to him.

What she did know is that she wanted to be with him… needed to be with him.

A breathless whisper fell from her quivering lips and almost made him fall apart right there.

“Max …please touch me”

Max squeezed his eyes shut praying for the restraint he needed to keep from taking her right then and there.

She could tell he was reasoning with himself, she couldn’t explain it maybe she just knew him too well, maybe it was something different.

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes again trying hard to keep them locked with hers.

With shaky hands he wrapped the towel around her.

To his surprise she rose up on her toes and pulled his head down and parted his lips. She needed to feel his mouth on her.

Max grabbed the back of her head with great urgency and groaned as he teased her tongue deepening the kiss more.

She whimpered as he pulled on her bottom lip and went back for more.

Suddenly they heard the big metal door open to the locker room and they pulled apart.

“Max there’s another way out straight down that row of lockers just go through the gym, no one will see you”

Max nodded breathlessly before pulling her in close once again.

“Can you meet me at Michael’s apartment after eight tonight?”

“Yes! Now go before someone sees you”

Max turned and ran just in time before the girls started to flood the locker room chatting away about their boyfriends and school. No one noticed Liz leaning up against the shower wall trying to catch her breath and calm her speeding heart.

As Max took off through the gym he pushed open the heavy double doors that lead to the parking lot outside and ran directly into Tess.

Not even noticing she was there he knocked all her books to the ground.

“Oh god I-I’m sorry Tess. I didn’t even see you.”

Purposely Tess leaned into him pretending that he had knocked her off balance. He held her by the shoulders for a second to steady her putting her back on her feet.

For a split second an image of her standing in the sun looking intensely at him flashed through his mind.

Quickly Max picked up her books and handed them to her giving her a quick smile before taking off to his jeep. His mind was clearly on other things.

Tess’s fake smile faded from her lips. She glared at him as his jeep sped out of the parking lot.

Something told her this wasn’t going to be as easy as she anticipated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael’s apartment
Later that night

“So tell me again why were you in the girls locker room again Max?”

"Isabel You don’t understand when we …umm..

“Got busy in the eraser room…we get it Max go on”

“Michael it’s not like that!”

Isabel smacked him with a roll of paper towels as she put his groceries away.

“Yeah Michael every man isn’t a pig like you”

“Sure they are only some of us are more honest about it”

“Seriously I’m not going to discuss this if you’re going to talk about her like that.”

“Oh my god will you relax! Fine Mr. Romance. Please continue... when you and Liz were respectfully expressing your love for one another…

Max rolled his eyes and shook his head wondering why he was even bothering.

“Don’t listen to him Max go on please what happened.”

Max took a deep breath and stared off at an empty spot on Michael’s wall.

“Well when we…kissed …I saw things.”

“What kind of things?”

Michael moved in closer with great interest.

“I saw images of her as a little girl, but there was more. I’m not quite sure what I was seeing after that. It became hazy...nothing was really clear at that point. That’s why I went looking for her in the locker room. I was going to ask her but then…

“Then….

“Well let’s just say we couldn’t really talk. There must’ve been a class starting and there was a ton of girls there.

“Max how do you know that this isn’t just coming from your mind,”

“Because it’s happened before”

“The stars”

“What stars? Max what is he talking about?”

“Max you need to go further with this. We need to get as much information as we can get. It’s good that you asked her here. I’m proud of you Maxwell... not like wasting any time.”

“Michael!”

Max stood up and charged Michael up against he wall.

“I told you-

“Yes I know I’m sorry. I just need to know-

“Will someone please tell me what’s going on?!”

Isabel stood with her hands on her hips when all of a sudden they all stiffened with complete silence as a tiny knock echoed through the room.

Max quickly stood, his heart was already pounding against his chest. He looked back and forth at Michael and Isabel nervously.

“She’s here.”

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: An Unrelenting Need (CC,M/L,Adult) Chpt 4 9/28/08

Post by jake17 »

Kitten88: So happy you like this! thank you so much! :D
begonia9508: Hey Eve, Loved that you thought that was hot! thanks so much! :D
janetfl: :lol: loved your fb! hope you like this next part! thank so much! :D
forever dreamer: Oh Rachael can you just leave me fb forever? :lol: you always make me feel so much better about my writing! I hope you know how much I appreciate you!! :D
angelina: hello sweetie, you know its not the same unless you're here so thank you thank you thank you!! :D
keepsmiling7: Dont worry...yet :roll: :twisted: just enjoy for now :wink: hope so much you like this! thank you! :D
Natalie36:
Natalie36 wrote:Tess needs to take her fake titties and get on the next ship to mars "aarrgh"
:lol: Omg seriously you just kill me Natalie! :lol: thank you! :D
behrbabe: ooh dying over here! :roll: feeling so much responsibility that I am I writing this ok (since it is for you!) I really hope you like this ..sorry for the long wait!
darkmoon: you know I loved to hear all you opinons d! thanks so much for ready my dreamer story! we have cookies too! :lol: :D
tinie38: Hey kris! So happy you like this! thanks so much for letting me know! :D
destinyc: hmm..i think you are going to get what you want..just rememeber there is always a method to my madness! :wink: thank you so much sweetie! :D
IheartMax: whew, you know that's what I struggle with all the time, showing their passion but still keeping their innocence...so of course you say exactly what I needed to hear.. :lol: :roll: what else is new!thank you so much seashell!! :D

Sorry for the very long wait for this update! I just want to say that yes this is the scene from "Sexual Healing" and I am going to use some lines but I am putting a little different spin on it. I'm sure you have read it so many times I thought it would be ok to change it a little... I had to write this scene for the rest of the plot to make sense.
I hope you are all ok with what I did! :oops:
My goal as always is to make them very passionate but still have them remain innocent and very much in love at the same time..

Thanks so much for reading!
Carrie :D

Chapter 4.

Isabel smiled as she clicked her fingers filling the dingy apartment with romantic candle light.

Max could hardly think straight as Michael opened the door to reveal a very nervous Liz.

“Hi”

“Hi Max”

Between the suspicious looks she was getting plus Michael’s suggestion for for romantic music Liz came to a very embarrassing conclusion.

“So you told them didn’t you”

Liz walked away turning her back toward him.

Gently taking her by the shoulder he turned her towards him.

Instantly they both felt a pull towards one another.

In no way did he want her to think that they were sitting around talking bout her in that way.

“Liz you have to understand, they just want to know more about where we come from. I would never tell them anything - -

She brought her finger up to his lips silencing him.

“I need to know more too Max… look.”

Liz turned her head to the side pulling her shirt past her shoulder revealing the mark that he had left just the night before.

The distance between them closed as he placed his gentle hand over the darkened mysterious mark.

Warmth spread throughout her shoulder down her arm as her eyes fell closed.

A luminous glow peaked between his fingers as he pressed his hand down onto her shoulder.

An uncontrollable pull made him step even closer to her. The energy he felt emulating from his hand continued a path down her arm leaving a trail of heat and brilliant light in it's wake.

The prism of colors released something deep inside them that surpassed any physical or emotional need they had ever experienced in their young lives.

She wanted more. She wanted to know if the connection went both ways. She needed him to feel the rush of passion and love that was flowing through her body at that moment.

“Max …can you take your shirt off ?”

The shock on Max’s face was only heightened when she stared at him with eyes that held no shame or embarrassment only an intense desire to see more.

“C-Can I…yeah sure.”

Liz released the buttons as her eyes searched out each flawless beautiful inch of skin that was revealed.

There was nothing shy or hesitant about her motives. His heart raced as she watched his chest rise and fall under her curious gaze at every curve and movement of his muscles.

He had to look away from her at times overwhelmed by her heated unabashed way she drank him in. It was when she actually reached out to touch him that he could feel his control leaving him.

The shock of her fingertips actually touching his skin made him flinch. He was worried that his control would break and he would have to give in to his powerful need to grab her and kiss her.

His half opened eyes were locked on her parted lips and her soft pink tougue that peaked out as her feathered touch glided down his chest. He began to shake wondering where she was going with this an how much longer he would be able to keep from touching her.

Suddenly her expression turned from burning fascination to almost disappointment.

Her hand dropped as her eyes met his wondering if he was feeling the same way.

“I can’t do it to you”

His heart felt as though it would burst into a million pieces as he finally understood was she was trying to do.

“I’m glowing everywhere, my heart, my toes. You can’t see it it’s on the inside.”

The next few minutes were a blur of wet fervent desperate kisses and meaningless murmurs of waiting and talk of how dangerous this all could be.

Her hands explored his strong bare chest making her forget all her reasoning’s for waiting or being careful.

The last words he remembered hearing from her as he seized her mouth were ‘I can’t stop’.

She parted her lips and slid her tongue crushing her body further against him releasing a passion inside her she didn’t know existed.

A loud breathless moan released from deep inside her as he left her mouth and ravaged her neck.

As he eased her down onto the couch all uncertainties and doubts dissipated.

He carefully settled between her legs as he lifted himself up onto his elbows and looked into her flushed panting face.

His trembling lips brushed along side her jaw line back and forth to the corner of her mouth. Reaching out with his tongue he traced her bottom lip. She was burning up inside, her body ached painfully for his touch..

Deep down she knew that this would be something that she would have to initiate.

Covering his hand that was braced onto the couch she slowly moved it down to the bare skin of her waist.

His mouth that had moved to the pulse on her neck froze as she slipped his fingers under her sweater.

She could feel his shaky deep breath against her skin as his open mouth panted helplessly as she continued her next move.

She ran her hands ran through the back of his hair keeping his cheek and mouth against the sweet pounding of her beating heart.

Liz was aware of what she was doing and where this was leading and at that moment she didn't care.

Their incredible connection and love they shared made everything feel safe and right.

She needed to feel him. Needed to ease the ache that was burning between her thighs. Taking a deep breath she wrapped her leg around his waist feeling all of him for the first time.

Her head fell back against the couch as she lifted her hips up further pressing him harder against her burning core.

He moaned her name as his lips slid farther down her skin and his fingers brushes lightly across the tips of her breast.

Breathless moans and whispered pleas drowned out the heavy foot steps as Maria approached Michael’s door.

"Max, please"
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: An Unrelenting Need (CC,M/L,Adult) Chpt 5 10/10/08

Post by jake17 »

begonia9508: HI Eve! Hurrican Deluca!! :lol: omg you had me cracking up sweetie!! love that! thank you so much!! :D
Natalie36: Hmm not to worry ...trust me! :wink: thanks so much! :D
darkmoon: oh d. what can I say you are too nice to me!! thank you so much sweetie! Tell Seki I was asking for him! :wink: :D
keepsmiling7: I know more interruptions, but I have a plan. thank you so much! :D
behrbabe: Hey you! omg I am dying here hoping that I am not absolutely destroying your amazing idea here! :oops: I'm trying to get us there, I promise! :wink: I really hope you like this! please pm me if I totally messed this up! :wink: thank you for everything you've done for me! :D
destinyc: omg I'm sorry destiny!! :oops: I promise you will get what you are looking for! have faith in me! omg I can't stop quoting him! :roll: :lol: thank you so much for being here! :D
behrluv32: thank you so much for being here!! :D
IheartMax: I know seashell does it get better than a breathless shirtless Max? I don't think so! :D thank you for everything!! :D
forever dreamer: Rachael!! Love you here as always!! so happy you like this!! thank you so much!! :D
crazedearthgirl: omg I feel the same way but I have to stick to my plan.. :oops: IM so sorry!! Don't worry I;ll get us all there!! I promise! :D thank you so much! :D

Hello everyone just wanted to say that I will be using lines from Sexually Healing, and Tess lies and video tape. I will be going over some scenes and skipping others...
You will understand later on :wink:
I just want to give a special thanks to behrbabe once again for the beautiful avatar she made for me. I just can't stop looking at it! It's just perfect!! thank you again sweetie! :D
Carrie

Chapter 5.

“Max please.”

Slowly he lifted his eyes to meet her gaze.

He opened his mouth to speak but was left silent as her hips lifted up in a desperate need to satisfy her need to feel him more.

Max looked to her with uncertainty trying hard to restrain the passion that was burning through him. He didn’t want to push her into doing something she wasn’t ready for. He needed to be sure.

Without having to say the words she slowly nodded to him as she covered his hand and slid it further past her ribs resting just underneath her breast.

His eyes fell to her lips as he moved slowly over her pressing harder against her drenched core.

The friction was almost unbearable for them both as he began to move faster.

The seductive haze that he now found himself in staring into left little room for decision. This was right. This needed to happen, they needed to make love.

Liz stared up at the ceiling as she watched the candlelight dance against swirling imprints left by the aging paint. This was really happening he was really touching her caressing her. Finally they were together.

She gasped as he gently ran his fingers back and forth against her hardened nub. His tongue slowly lapped against her silky skin as he made his way down her collarbone to the v in her sweater.

His breathless words whispered between his gentle kisses urged her on as he released the clasp from her bra and touched her for the first time. She felt her sweater fall open and knew at that moment he was looking over her.

Her eyes shut knowing how vulnerable she was at that moment. There was no hiding what he was doing to her. Her face was flushed her lips parted and panting… her chest rapidly moving with every breath she took.

His shaky voice was strained. It changed pitch and tone as she rocked her hips harder into his hard arousal.

“You’re so soft…

Her fingers tightened through his black hair as he swirled his tongue around her aching peak gently pulling it inside his warm mouth.

“So beautiful…

“Michael? Are you in there? Michael-

Before Maria opened the door Max was able to mend her sweater covering her. Although she actually didn’t see anything the evidence was clear. Liz was lying on the couch with her hands covering her face and Max staring up at her trying hard to catch his breath.

“I came here for Michael and I’m guessing he’s not here.”

~~~~~~~~

Tess paced furiously back and forth in her living room. Sweat framed her face wetting her blonde curls. She was running out of time. She could feel how close they were getting how much he wanted Liz.

“What’s wrong Tess? A simple human too much competition for you?”

Her eyes darted across the room to her alien father figure.

“There is no competition. I just need time. Time to get into his head. To make him see.”

“Well let’s hope time isn’t running out on you, once they bond I don’t see much hope for you. Maybe I was mistaken thinking that you were enough to deter his attentions …even for a few seconds. She must be quite a girl this Liz Parker.”

“I can handle Max Evans.”

Nasedo walked up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders making his point very clear.

“Let’s hope so Tess.”

~~~~~~~~~

Over the next week Liz thought back to that night and what almost happened. Between them finding the Orb and knowing it was now in the Sheriff’s hands the pressure between the group was overwhelming.

As night fell over the little diner they were once again arguing over who’s fault it was that Sheriff now possessed it. Everyone was on edge after his nightly visit when Tess showed up.

It was obvious that she was interrupting an important conversation it was also obvious that she didn’t care.

It was time to put her plan into motion. With a casual glance in his direction she immediately had him.

Max felt his heart clench at the unexpected flashes that were inundating his mind. It was as if she had control over his body his mind. As if needing to cleanse his brain of this unsettling image he turned towards Liz.

Almost roughly Max grabbed her by the elbow and ushered her into the back.

Breathlessly he took her face in his hands and passionately kissed her.

Slowly he pulled back feeling calm and relaxed. This is how is supposed to be. He didn’t understand what had just happened but he had Liz in his arms now and that’s all that mattered.

“I just really needed to do that.”

He sighed deeply as she looked up at him completely startled and trembling as she melted in his arms.

Once again he leaned in and captured her lips. He felt lost in her as their kiss deepened. Bright flashes of light flickered behind his eyes lids. Images of Tess and him appeared before him. He felt a strange connection to her something that was out of his control. As he pulled back he was barely able to breathe.

He was now holding Tess in his arms instead of Liz. Kissing her looking into her blue eyes as if she had been there the whole time. She was familiar but in a way that made him feel unattached as if he was being forced to feel something beyond his understanding.

Like an echo in the back of his mind he heard Liz calling out to him. In the blink of an eye Liz was once again looking up at him.

“Max? Are you ok? Did you have a flash?”

“Yeah… I-I mean no. I-I’m sorry I’m just really tired.”

Liz kept her eyes on him as she straightened her clothes.

“I have to get back to work now. I’ll see you later?”

“Yeah.”

Liz thought for a moment and called him back.

“Max after you drive Isabel home tonight would you come back here?”

“Sure. Is everything ok Liz?”

“Yeah everything’s fine. I just really want to be with you tonight. My parents will be away all weekend. I think we need to talk.”

Max smiled and lightly kissed her as he tried desperately to understand what was happening to him.

“I’ll be here.”

“Good”

As she pushed open the kitchen door to wait on the rush of customers that had just flooded the diner her eyes locked with Tess.

The flashes she had seen were still clear in her mind as she stared at Isabel’s new friend.

The disturbing pictures of Max and Tess holding hands, embracing, kissing were too much too ignore.

Liz had no idea what was going on. The only thing she was sure of was that Tess was not human, and she wanted Max. With no real proof she knew she’d have to take matters into her own hands.

Obviously Tess did not count on the incredible connection that they shared or the indestructable bond that tied them together.

Once you looked into someone’s soul there is no going back.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: An Unrelenting Need (CC,M/L,Adult) Chpt 6 10/30/08

Post by jake17 »

darkmoon: Tell Seki I love him :wink: and thank him for reading a dreamer fic for me! love that your here!! :D
Natalie36: OMG how I love your fb! She has no soul! You are the best Natalie! thank you! :D
Hunter: Thanks so much for being here sweetie, so happy you like this! :D
forever dreamer: Hey Rachael!! IT's ok if you want the Gerbil to die, Hunter had me run her over in my car in her fic and I LOVED IT!! :lol: thank you so much for being here. :D
keepsmiling7: thanks so much for the bump... and don't worry so much, it's me writing this, remember :wink: :D
begonia9508: Eve Im so happy you like this! thanks so much for being here! :D
angelina: hey sweetie, I love having you here as always!! thank you! :D
behrbabe: ok Holding my breath again, praying that you like this!! thank you for that unbelievable sweet fb, and for everything thing else :wink: you are such a sweet heart bb. :D
crazedearthgirl: :oops: oooh I knew you were going to be mad! :wink: just hold on a little longer! I promise you'll be happy!! thanks so much for being here! :D
IheartMax: GO PHLLIES!! IF ANYONE DIDN'T KNOW THEY WON THE WORLD SERIES LAST NIGHT!! Woo Hoo!! :D :D So happy for you seashell!! :wink: :D sooooo happy your home! thanks for everything! :D
Janetfl: Love so much seeing you here! I'm so happy you like this! thanks for the wonderful fb Jan! :D

Chapter 6.

Liz was very busy waiting on customers but the scene that was being played out at the counter was very clear to her.

Tess was trying her hardest to capture Max’s attention as she laughed and joked with Isabel.

Max was obviously nervous as he tapped his spoon against his coffee mug and answered more of her invasive questions.

“I just can’t get used to these hot New Mexico nights. I don’t know how you both deal with it.”

At that moment Isabel excused herself to use the bathroom.

Tess turned towards Max and rested her hand on his fingers to stop his insistent banging with the spoon. He glanced up at her as if his will had been taken over. She leaned in close and tilted her head as she grazed her thumb slowly over his hand.

Softly she whispered to him forcing him to move closer to her so he could hear her. He was lost in her seductive stare her ruby lips seemingly moved in slow motion.

“It just gets so hot at night, so hot Max. Lately the only way I seem to fall asleep is if I lay in bed naked. You know how it feels to have the warm breeze drift against your bare sweaty skin Max? Tell me Max what do you do when it’s too hot to sleep?”

Max was speechless finding himself lost in her husky breathless tone. He felt as if he was trapped as his body reacted to her will. Every instinct inside him was screaming to push her away but his actions told another story.

Sliding off the stool he moved between her thighs and pulled her into his arms.

“Yes Max, this is what you want. What is meant to be.”

His hands raked through her blonde curls as his lips drifted dangerously close to her mouth.

“I love Liz.”

As she closed her eyes and brushed her mouth against his lips she softly spoke.

“I’m sure you do.”

“So what did I miss?”

Suddenly the coffee mug cracked into pieces as Max snapped out of his hallucination.

He was shaky and sweaty and very confused as he looked back and forth between Isabel and Tess.

“Max are you ok?”

“Yeah Max is everything ok?”

Max looked up to see Liz staring at him with concern.

“Oh god Liz I’m sorry I’ll clean this up –

“Don’t be ridiculous Max, Liz is the help, it’s her job to clean up after the customers. Isn’t that right Liz?”

“It’s her parent’s restaurant Tess she isn’t the help, and it’s my mess I’ll clean it up.”

Isabel picking up on the extreme tension in the air grabbed Max by the jacket.

“Max I’m exhausted I need you to get me home, now.”

Max looked down at the broken pieces and back up at Liz.

“But –“

Liz smiled and took him by the hand leading him to the door. Pulling him in close she kissed him lightly on the lips and whispered in his ear.

“It’s nothing don’t worry about it. Just make sure you come back after closing tonight. We really need to talk.”

“Ok I’m sorry Liz I don’t know what happened, don’t worry I’ll be back later.”

Max could barely speak his head was spinning so hard.

The entire drive home he relived his experience over and over trying to figure out what had happened. It was so real it couldn’t have been a dream. Guilt continually washed over him, as he felt completely disgusted with himself. This was like a nightmare that he was unable to wake from.

~~~~~~~~~

As the last of the customers filed out Liz walked up to Tess and coolly asked her to leave.

“It’s closing time Tess I’m afraid you’re going to have to go now.”

Doing her best to intimidate her Tess stood pulling her shoulders back obviously trying to show her assets off.

If you don’t mind me asking Liz, how long have you and Max been together?”

“Tess you need to leave now.”

She looked around the messy and diner and shook her head.

“Yes I guess you have a lot of work to do don’t you. You sure do have a nice boyfriend Liz I really enjoyed talking with him tonight.”

With a devilish smirk she turned and walked out of the door.

“I’m sure you did Tess.”

Leaving the diner in disarray Liz quickly locked the door and ran upstairs to shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max stood against the ladder of her balcony and raked his finger through his hair. Images of Tess were still bombarding him and he felt helpless to stop them.

Strange symbols like the ones on the map that Michael drew flickered through his mind. She was there with him holding his hand. He felt strange, uncomfortable as if a part of himself was pulling him towards her.

Suddenly he punched the brick wall in frustration. He felt terrible facing Liz not knowing what was going on, having Tess flashing through his mind. It wasn’t fair to her.

He realized that he shouldn’t be with Liz until he figured all this out. He couldn’t hold her in his arms while picturing Tess. He decided he would just go home and call her, he felt terrible lying to her but he would feel worse if one of his unexplained episodes should happen while they were together.

As soon as he turned to walk back to his jeep he heard a soft whisper calling out to him.

“Max? Is that you?”

Sighing he knew he had no choice now that she had seen him.

“It’s me Liz, I’ll be right up.”

Slowly he climbed the ladder and smiled as the candles came into view.

As he jumped over the side he heard her sweet voice again.

“Come in Max, I’ve been waiting for you.”

As Max climbed through her window his heart almost stopped completely at the sight of her.

“Liz?”

She was standing covered in a short white silk robe and nothing else.

"I-I didn't have a chance to change, do you mind?"

Liz motioned for him to turn around.

To her surprise he slowly shook his head no.

"Max?"

Her hair was flowing all around her shoulders as her scent of strawberries and vanilla filled his senses.

He was speechless as he gazed at her.

"Liz you look ...so beautiful."

Shyly she held her robe closed until she was distracted by his injured hand.

“Max your hand? What happened? “

As she walked over to him and lifted his scuffed up knuckles the robe slipped revealing one of her bare shoulders.

His eyes roamed over her golden flawless skin as he breathlessly answered her.

“It’s nothing, I’m fine. Liz you said you wanted to talk?”

She bit her bottom Lip and moved closer to him removing his jacket.

“Yes, talk." He began to tremble as his hands slid around her waist. "Is that what you really want to do?”

A deep husky “No” barely escaped his mouth as he captured her and pulled her tightly against him.

She parted her lips inviting him in as his tongue caressed her passionately, the heat was unbearable between them as they broke apart in an attempt to catch their breath.

His hands cradled her face as he gazed deep into her eyes. There was only her. Only their love, her soul looking back into his loving eyes.

As he took her again his mouth dragged slowly across the side of her gracefully neck.

She could feel his heart as it pounded hard against his chest. There was no use fighting what they so desperately needed.

She gasped as he released the tie from her robe and it fell in a pool at her feet.

He had no memory of what occurred before all he could see where flashes of her.

He was once again wrapped in the warmth of her love where he belonged.

Finding her mouth once again he brushed his lips softly against her as he whispered.

“I love you, I will always love you.”

As her hands slid under his shirt lifting it over his head and onto the floor she rasped against his ear.

“Show me Max, show me how much you love me.”
Last edited by jake17 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: An Unrelenting Need (CC,M/L,Adult) Chpt 7 1/9/09 ~Complete~

Post by jake17 »

Janetfl
angelina
forever dreamer
IheartMax
Keepsmiling x2
Natalie
destiny
roswell4life
Eve
crazedearthgirl
angeleyes
darkmoon

A huge thank you to the people above for their incredibly sweet fb, also to all the lurkers who hung in there with me through this.

A very special thanks for the following people who are just so supportive of me with all of my stories, but especially this one when I was completely stuck. Because of them I was able to end this exactly the way I wanted to.
darkmoon, Jan, Monica, keepsmliing(Carolyn), angelina, my lovely seashell(IheartMax) and behrbabe.

This story is for you behrbabe, my deepest graditude for making the most beautiful banners for me like the one for this story. Also for being my friend, I hope you know how much I appreciate everything you've done for me... I really hope you like this, I did my best. love you! Carrie :D

Chapter 7.

Seeing him standing there with his magnificent muscular chest glistening in the moonlight Liz became breathless, her hand trembled as she lightly touched his bare skin.

Max sucked in his shaky breath feeling her tentative fingertips graze over his collarbone.

She felt a rush of liquid between her legs and an ache that almost made her knees buckle.

He took a step closer making her hand press harder against his heaving chest.

Licking her lips she smoothed her palm over his peck muscles and down to his rippled hard abs. Through his cargo pants she could see the outline of his very hard arousal, the evidence of just how much he wanted her. Her eyes widened at the thought of him inside her, filling her with every thrust.

With both hands now she lowered them to his waist and traced the sculpted indents of his hipbones.

Max was barely holding on, between her soft caresses and her naked untouched body standing only inches from him.

Unable to wait any longer he reached out to her and traced her bottom lip pulling her flush against him. He seized her mouth in a fiery kiss swallowing her soft pleading moans.

His hands fell to her shoulders smoothing slowly down her arms causing a trail of silver spark of light in its wake. With the back of his hands he gently followed the curve of her breasts causing Liz to pant in anticipation of his touch.

Cupping both her breasts in his hands he brushed his thumb over each nipple fascinated as they hardened under his inexperienced touch.

Worried so much that he wouldn’t be able to please her he nervously watched her carefully trying to pick up on every emotion, every signal.

There was no doubt that all they needed was their love to guide their way as her eyes closed and her lips parted in a silent moan.

At that moment he could do no wrong.

In a daze of desire and need Liz reached down and unbuttoned his pants nervously pulling at the zipper as their eyes met with a mixture of excitement and raw passion.

Seeing her struggle he finished the job and removed his pants and socks leaving only his boxer shorts.

He pulled her in once again for a deep tender kiss letting his hands roam down to her bottom where he cupped her cheeks pressing her tight against his hard cock.

“Oh Max.”

Instinctively they began to move against each other igniting a fire that was burning with every torturous second. Feeling him so big moving against her clit rubbing her up and down slowly sparked something shocking in Liz.

She began to feel an incredible indescribable flutter building deep inside her. Breathlessly she held onto his strong shoulders, as her legs became jelly making hard for her to even stand. The room began to spin as sweat gleamed off of both their bodies.

Realizing what was happening Max increased his speed clutching her butt hard against him as he leaned against the wall bracing her tightly rocking her faster and faster moaning as she cried out to him.

“Max w-what’s …oh my god …oh my god.”

Her voice rose to a high pitch as inconceivable pleasure ripped through her body.

Instantly his mouth was kissing her breasts, her neck, and her lips so overwhelmed by her falling apart in his arms.

An intense hunger shone his darkened eyes as he lifted her in his strong arms and carried her to the bed.

Laying her down, seeing her bare form still shivering from his caresses was just about more than he could stand.

Ridding himself of his boxers he quickly covered her body parting her legs with his knee.

Lying against her soft skin feeling her breasts and her dripping core pressing up against his firm body an unrelenting need took over as he pressed the tip of his arousal slowly inside of her.

Liz’s head fell back against the pillow, her hands smoothed down his broad back to his bottom indicating what she needed.

“Max please make love to me, I need to feel you inside me.”

As overwhelming feelings of boundless love crashed through him he raised his eyes to stare deeply into her soul.

Powerful emotions coursed through her making her feel as if she would go insane if he didn’t continue.

Brushing her hair gently from her face he laced his fingers with hers and squeezed them tight as he began to slowly thrust inside her.

They both gasped at the new sensation that was unlike anything they had ever known. It was beyond what they could’ve ever imagined and at that moment they knew they would be forever joined… forever bounded together in the purest of love and devotion.

As powerful urges took over him Max went deeper and faster nipping and kissing her lips whispering her name over and over again.

“Liz…my beautiful Liz.”

She raised her legs higher and tighter around his back forcing him to pound into her, whimpering at every stroke as that feeling began to build inside her once again.

Shaking uncontrollably they held on so tight as the end began to near. Still staring into each other’s eyes flashes of their time together played out before them.

“I-I love you.”

His voice rasped against her swollen lips as they both fell blissfully over the edge.

Collapsing against her he quickly gazed back into her eyes with concern.

“Are you ok? Did I hurt you?”

She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him lightly as tears of joy filled her big brown eyes.

“Liz?”

“Max you could never hurt me. I’m crying because I’m happy. I’m just so happy Max.”

They continued to make love many times that night in a wondrous fog of love and discovery. It would remain for the both of them one of the greatest nights of their lives.

The night that their love was cemented, linked forever in an unbreakable union of heart and soul.

The next day Liz started her dinner shift still lost in the beautiful night that they had shared.

As she went from table to table refilling coffee and taking orders Max sat quietly in the back booth watching her every move falling more and more in love with her.

Hearing the bell over the door ring Liz quickly recognized out of the corner of her eye the curly fair-haired Tess.

As if she had spotted her prey she swayed her curvy scantily dressed body over to where Max was sitting.

Suddenly Liz straightened her body as if feeling something pass through her. Smiling widely she lifted her eyes towards the blonde vixen.

Imagines shown in her minds eye like a movie, imagines of her intentions regarding Max, how she was hell bent of having him.

Surprised at the incredible power she felt rushing through her she realized that the night they shared changed her, in a very special way.

The connection they shared must have awakened something in her, something that Max must have given her when he healed her.

Liz could read her mind.

Just before Tess was able to reach Max who was staring at Liz wondering what was going on Liz called out to her.

“Hey Tess.”

Tess froze with her mouth on the floor and her eyes as wide as they could be; she slowly turned to face Liz.

“But how?”

“Doesn’t matter how. Hear me now Tess. If you go near Max again if you even look at him I will end you.”

Liz smiled sweetly and totally innocently at her.

“Do we have an understanding?”

Tess scoffed at Liz and walked up to Max furrowing her eyebrows with a fierce intense glare.

Using all her strength to mindwarp him she let the imagines flow.

Imagines of him sitting her on the table and stripping her naked, of him wanting her so bad that he had no control over his actions.

She smiled as he slowly stood in front of her and moved his lips to her ear.

Confident that she had him under her power she raised her hands to touch his chest only to be grasped in a swift gentle but firm hold.

Shifting his gaze from her ice blue eyes to Liz’s warm loving brown eyes he spoke in a tone that was serious and final.

“It won’t work anymore Tess. You see there is nothing more powerful then love… not of this earth or any other planet. Now if you’ll excuse me I really need to kiss my girlfriend now.”

Letting her go Max walked quickly up to Liz and lifted her up in the air spinning her around as she giggled sweetly before finding his lips in a long deep passionate kiss.

Whispering in her ear he nodded at Maria who was stunned beyond reason.

“I think Maria can handle the diner tonight,”

Liz smiled brightly at him and nodded.

“What exactly did you have in mind Max?”

Reading minds isn’t the only gift I gave you that day.

Placing a fiery kiss on her neck Liz cried out as her body quivered from an earth shattering mind-blowing orgasm.

“Oh my!”

“Come on there’s more where that came from”

Max lifted her up in his arms and carried her out of the diner leaving Tess behind completely dazed and confused.

She whispered to herself as the crowd once again began to talk and eat around her.

“Nasedo was wrong real power lies in the heart not the mind.”

She jumped as Maria bent over her shoulder and winked.

“Too bad you were never equipped with one of those Tess.”

Enraged she sat back and crossed her arms in front of her defeated and humiliated as she fumed through gritted teeth.

“I hate this planet!”

~ The End~