Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 2/26/10 Complete

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 1/4/10

Post by Ashita »

Allow

“You guess you’ll allow it this time?” she cries, staring at her husband incredulously.

It’s a good thing she loves this stubborn man with all her heart because on days like this, it’s the only thing that keeps him among the living. Was bossy and overbearing stamped on all alien genes or just his particular affliction?

“There is no allow about this, Michael,” she says with mounting exasperation. “It’s done. And if I deem it necessary, I’ll do it again. Get over it.”

“I don’t know how you could do this without me. You should have waited, Liz,” he grouses, frustration lining his face as he scratches his brow. “You could have been hurt!”

“Oh for God’s sake Michael, it wasn’t a showdown with the Special Unit!” she snapped, finally losing patience with him. “I hung up a damn picture! I’m pregnant, not an invalid!”

*~*~*~*~*

Cower

“You’re never touching me again, Michael! Your daughter better get used to be an only child because there is no way in hell I’m doing this again!” his wife groused, pain flashing over her face with her next contraction. “Well don’t just stand there, get me some ice or do something!”

Fleeing the room, Michael hurries into the kitchen, casting a frantic glance over his shoulder. Was there supposed to be this much pain? Grabbing some ice chips from the freezer, he glances into the living room to see Kyle’s laughing eyes.

“What’s so amusing, Hobbit?” he asks, glowering at the man.

Snickering, Kyle gestures to the bedroom, “Never thought I’d live to see the day when the big, bad alien was cowed by a tiny girl.”

“Funny. If you think you can do better, be my guest,” he smirks gesturing to the bedroom, paling when he hears his wife cry out in pain. Panicking, he claws at his brow and wonders how he’s going to make it through the night.

“Oh hell no!” his friend shudders dramatically. “That girl has a mean streak and powers. She’s your problem.”

Michael was about to reply, but a cry from his bedroom stops him, sending Kyle into a fit of laughter. “Michael, get your ass back in here now! I’m not delivering this baby by myself!”

“Yeah, laugh while you can, midget. Don’t forget you’re next,” he said looking at his sister’s rounded belly pointedly and then back at Kyle, smirking. “And Liz is the nice one.”

Instantly sobering, Kyle slides his eyes from his shaggy-haired friend’s retreating back to his wife sitting next to him, then back to the bedroom, blanching when the woman inside let out a piercing scream followed by a string of profanities.

Eyeing his snickering wife in trepidation, he grimaces, and letting his head fall into his hands, slumps in the chair, muttering weakly, “I’m so dead.”

“Coward,” Isabel teases affectionately, eyes dancing with amusement.
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 1/6/10

Post by Ashita »

Wonder

“She’s beautiful,” I whispered, awestruck as I cradle the small pink bundle in my arms, tracing her button nose as I sit on the bed next to Liz. “Just like her mama. Thank God she has your nose.”

Liz smirked, raising her tired eyes to mine, chuckling softly. “What, didn’t want her stuck with the regal Guerin nose?” she teased, looking back down as our daughter started to fret. “She has her daddy’s mouth though, complete with scowl. Great, now I have two cranky aliens to deal with.”

Nudging her softly, I playfully fix her with said scowl and gently rock the infant in my arms. “You know you love me.”

“I do? Is that the funny feeling in my heart when I see you?” she furrowed her brow mockingly and giggled. “I was thinking it was indigestion.”

“Smart ass,” I growled, smiling tenderly. “Why do I put up with you again?”

“Hey! Don’t be stealing my lines,” she snorted. “Get your own material!”

“Too much work, I’d rather just steal yours.” I laughed, leaning down to place a soft kiss against her lips. Looking back to our daughter, wonder and love suffuses my heart. “I suppose we need to name her.”

Liz snorted, “Uh, yeah, that would help. We certainly can’t call her kid for the rest of her life. What about naming her after your sister? Isabel or Amanda?”

“Hmmmm, maybe for a middle name,” I said, staring at our precious bundle. “But I have a better idea for her first name.”

“What’s that?” she asked, looking up at me curiously.

“I was thinking Claudia.” I replied, looking down at my wife.

“Claudia?” she asked softly, tears of happiness brimming in her eyes at the thought of naming her after her beloved grandmother.

“Yes, Claudia. Claudia Isabel Guerin,” I said.

“I love it.” Liz cried softly, tears running over her cheeks as she lifted her lips to brush mine. “I wish she could be here to see her namesake.”

“I’m sure she knows and is watching over us this very moment,” I smiled softly, touching my forehead to hers.

“Claudia Isabel Guerin. It has a good ring to it,” she smiled.

“Yes it does. Welcome to the world little one,” I said, kissing her soft downy head, her bow-shaped mouth pursing into a yawn as she falls asleep.
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 1/12/10

Post by Ashita »

Grip

He watched the shorter man pace the length of the living room in agitation, having been kicked out of the room by his irate wife for the moment. He tried to warn the midget, but nothing could have prepared Kyle for the sheer terror that was Isabel in labor.

He snickered as a bead of sweat dripped along the side of his friend’s face and setting his sleeping daughter into her car seat, he stood up, crossing over to him to distract the alarmed man.

Clasping Kyle’s shoulder, Michael was about to tell him to stop worrying, when a particularly loud shriek had even him cringing. Kyle startled and grabbed onto the nearest thing, which just happened to be the man behind him.

Michael, huffing in exasperation, pried Kyle off and pushed him away. “Jesus, Valenti, when I told you to get a grip earlier, I didn’t mean literally,” he griped, rubbing the back of his neck to ease the pinched skin bruised during Kyle’s death grip.

Kyle ran a hand through his hair, his horrified face flushed with embarrassment. “That never happened. And if you say anything, I’ll deny it to my dying breath.”

“Yeah, well judging from the screaming in the other room, you don’t have long to live anyways, so suck it up, get back in there and take your punishment like a man,” Michael smirked, reveling in his friend’s discomfort. Payback was such a bitch.
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 2/20/10

Post by Ashita »

Snow

She walks over to the white, blanketed ground with trepidation, brown curls dancing in the cool winter breeze, reaching delicate fingers out to touch it with hesitant wonder. Snatching her hand back, she stares at her cold, wet fingers, eyes wide and her mouth pursed in amazement as she looks back at me.

Brown eyes look back at the ground in contemplation, her analytical mind running a mile a minute and then swing back to me again.

“It cold, Daddy.”

Smiling at my daughter, I watch as she takes a running leap into the bank and then look up at Liz. She’s right, experiencing snow for the first time through our daughter’s eyes is priceless.
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ashita
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Forbidden Dreams (UC,Mi/L,ADULT) 2/26/10

Post by Ashita »

Journey

He leaned against the railing of their wrap around porch, sipping on a cup of coffee, enjoying the crisp March twilight falling around him, his son and one of his daughters giggling as they chased each other around the lawn. Breathing in the sweet, spicy scent of pink jasmine that clung to the side of the house, he smiled in contentment, watching their careless joy and listening to his wife’s slightly off key humming as she prepared dinner.

If anyone had told him that he’d end up in a house with a white picket fence complete with cat and dog, three children and his dream girl tucked away in said house, he’d have scoffed. Nothing in his early life could have predicted his eventual outcome. Happily ever after had been a cleverly crafted lie fed to children so they didn’t have to face the real world. A world he knew too well.

But life had a way of changing paths when you least expect it, throwing in an unexpected twist or curve just when you thought the path was set and denying you the things you think you want while leading you to the place you need to be. Which proves him doubly blessed to be here in this very moment.

Sipping on his coffee, he smiled as he felt a slight tug on his pants and looked down at his youngest, her soft, dark-blond waves cascading over her back and bright caramel eyes watching him intently, one thumb stuck in her mouth, the other hand tugging on her hair.

“What’s up, peanut?” he asked as he set his cup down on the railing, stooping to her level, tweaking her nose softly before brushing her hair out of her eyes.

“Not peanut,” she responded petulantly, taking her thumb out of her mouth long enough to respond to his question. Liz was going to have a fit if she saw her, but he didn’t see the harm if it kept her happy.

“No?” he asked, eyes crinkling with laughter as she shook her head emphatically, resting her head against his arm. Rubbing her back softly, he kissed her sweaty forehead and looked at her, pretending to ponder her answer. “Then what are you?”

“Ladybug,” she responded, grinning up at him, her little baby teeth gleaming in the fading daylight and giggled softly when he tickled her ribs, squirming out of his reach, her eyes twinkling as she danced away.

“I see,” he nodded sagely, smacking his head as if he couldn’t believe he forgot, smiling as she let out another happy chortle and pranced her way to him, rubbing her nose against his affectionately. “So what can I do for you, bug?”

“Up!” She demanded, lifting her arms out to him, jumping up and down impatiently, giggling when he swooped her up, tossing her lightly into the air before settling her in one arm and kissed her cheeks noisily until she squirmed, playfully hitting him on the arm. “Stop it, daddy!”

“But ladybugs are my favorite treat,” he protested, pretending to munch on her neck and laughing when she scrunched her nose up at him, pushing him away. Kissing her forehead, he watched with amusement as her thumb made its way back to her mouth and whispered conspiratorially, winking at her. “You know, your mama is going to have a fit if she sees you. But if you don’t tell her, I won’t tell her.”

“Corrupting young, impressionable girls again, Guerin?” Liz teased as she came up behind them, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressed her face against his back, breathing in his familiar earthy scent. Peeking around him, she playfully frowned at her daughter, chuckling when she promptly pulled her thumb out of her mouth, grinning at her unrepentantly.

“Always, Guerin, always,” Michael smirked, dipping down and capturing her lips in a soft kiss, losing himself in the lingering taste of the chocolate, raspberries and chili from whatever dessert she had concocted tonight. If her lips were any indication, he was in for a real treat. He only pulled away when, having enough of their display, his ladybug patted the back of his head.

Rolling his eyes at a giggling Liz, he smiled, wrapping her in his free arm and pulling her into his chest, kissing the top of her head as they turned back to their demanding child. Liz wrapped an arm around them both, resting her head against his chest as they watched their eldest children play and she sighed happily, her lips tilting in contentment.

“It’s been quite a journey, hasn’t it?” she asked softly, humming in the back of her throat when he lightly drew his fingers over the back of her neck, playing with the soft strands resting at the base. Snuggling deeper into his chest, she tipped her head back, coffee-colored eyes shining with love.

“That it has,” he agreed as he met her eyes, feeling completely at peace, wrapped in the embrace of part of his family, chuckling when his other two trudged up the porch steps and collapsed in exaggerated exhaustion at their feet. No, he never expected life to turn out this way, but he wouldn’t change it for all the riches in the world.

“And the greatest part? The best is yet to come.”
Last edited by Ashita on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.