Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 12/23/13

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/8

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted a new Castle/Buffy crossover on the non Roswell fic board :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Polar Attraction - Not just for Polarists...
Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/10

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next chapter for Tread the Brink of Dreams, and the next drabble in Growing up Blake :D

Whimsicality's Fics

There was nothing more she wanted to do than crawl back into bed, wrap herself in Michael, and spend the day trading kisses and learning what made him sigh, what made his breath catch, what made him purr in the back of his throat. - Liz in Hunted by Ashita

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/14

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted Chapter One of Fighting Fear, and Chapter Two in my non Roswell fic, Stranger than Fiction.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/15

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted next drabble in Growing up Blake

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/17

Post by Whimsicality »

So the good news is I posted the next chapter of Tread the Brink of Dreams. The bad news is that I officially placed Death's Sweet Caress on a temporary hiatus because the story is just not happening right now... :( I hated to do it, still do, but I think it's necessary at this point. So, hopefully, I'll be able to come back to it in 2-3 months when the muse has had a chance to recharge and one or more of my other stories have been completed.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/18

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted Butterfly, the latest, and last, ficlet in the Prey to Desire series

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/20

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the next drabble in Growing up Blake, and chapter three in my non-Roswell fic - Stranger than Fiction.

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/21

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted the new chapter five in When Dreams Change

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/22

Post by Whimsicality »

Added link to a new series of drabbles I'm collaborating on with Ashita. They are snarky and mocking and super fun, and most definitely NOT for Max fans. :-D

Whimsicality's Fics

Whimsicality
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Whimsicality's Fics ~ Updated 7/24

Post by Whimsicality »

Posted next chapter in Tread the Brink of Dreams

Whimsicality's Fics