Hunger (CC ML / Adult) 1/1-COMPLETE- 08/26/2011

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

PML
Obsessed Roswellian

Hunger (CC ML / Adult) 1/1-COMPLETE- 08/26/2011

Post by PML »

Hunger

Author- PML

Disclaimer- Roswell is not mine and no infringement is intended.

Category- CC, M/L

Rating- Adult (probably closer to mature, but lets be safe)

Summary- This story starts in the middle of the episode Tess, Lies and Videotape. Max has just left the Crashdown in the rain to find Tess stranded and needing a tire change. Suspicious but strangely drawn to the new girl, Max finds himself passionately kissing Tess.. Lust is the Deadly Sin for this story.

Max felt as the small body molded itself to him. He wasn’t sure who deepened the kiss first, but he certainly enjoyed the sensation of their dueling tongues. And the taste, so different. So very sweet.

There was a tingly sense that something was wrong, but this felt so right. Like destiny fulfilled. His hands roamed along her wet clothing, one of her hands stopping one of his over one of her breasts. Feeling the tight little nub pressing against the thing fabric.

His other hand slipped under one of her buttocks and lifted her slightly so she rested on the bumper, allowing her to wrap her legs around him.

Through the thin denim of her wet jeans, he could feel her body heat.

His heart was pounding and he could feel sweat course down every section of his body, joined by the crying rain falling from the sky.

Flash
And he saw a vision of a blonde child floating in a gel like tube. He was covered in a goo, and he patted the sack his love was entrapped in.

But she wasn’t ready yet. Something was wrong with her.

And it was time to go.

Vilandra waved at him as Rath left the chamber. Zan snorted, trust Rath to charge into the unknown. He looked back achingly at his lover.

And closed his eyes and left her.

Max opened his eyes and backed away. He looked upon the now grown up girl he had just scene. Or an imposter. But it didn’t matter.

This was wrong. His eyes flicked across the street. “You set this up.”

For just a brief second the look of a spoiled girl who has succeeded with her plan flitted across her face, to be replaced with a look of shock. “My car broke down, Max. I am stranded out here in an unfamiliar town, with no real friends to help me.” Her cheeks flushed, “At least I didn’t think I did. But you felt that, didn’t you? How right that all felt?”

“I am with Liz now.”

Tess smiled, “I know. But can’t you feel it, Max? Don’t you remember me?”

Max could still feel the raging attraction. Could still feel as his dick continued to tent his jeans. His right hand was still caressing her breast. He pulled it back. “I don’t know what I feel. But I refuse to be manipulated, Tess.”

She pulled him closer with her legs, pressing him firmly against her crotch and her core. “It was always the Four of us Max. Your sister and her paramour Michael, different names but the same people. And it was you, and me. You can feel it. I know you can.”

His mouth was dry. One of his movements against her had the tip of his expanding dick roll across the hot mound that lay beneath her flesh. Memories of past bliss filled him.

He desperately needed to pull away, but a large part of him just wanted, no needed this. Wanted to feel himself sheathed inside of her. To feel the friction as their bodies moved against each other.

Tess licked her lips, “This is much too early in my plans. But I need you inside me.”

He just stood there while she unbuckled him and felt comfort as she freed his swollen member from his confining pants.

Memories of memories began to flood into him. She was trying to control him. She looked like what they had planed his love to be. To be his beloved Ava.

But there was something wrong with her. The hunger, the desire he had always felt for her was there.

Not one bit of love. He didn’t feel anything for her but caution and sexual hunger.

A trap. She was some sort of a trap.

One he was quickly falling for. He could feel her mind coiled inside of his. Distracted and not as strong as she had been. But still very strong.

The passion she was feeling was distracting her too, fortunately. Or he would be done for.

All he knew is that if he copulated with her, either now or in the future, she would dominate his future. Even if she died, she would so shape his world that he would never be rid of her influence.

She pushed him away a little to pushed down her jeans. To remove the last obstacle to their joining.

Where was the Sherriff when you needed him? Max would happily go to jail if he could get out of this predicament.

For just a moment as she took off her jean jacket to place under her ass so she wouldn’t be right on top of the bumper as they made love, she was distracted.

And Max hit her with a variant of healing. Knocking her unconscious..

The half naked girl slipped to the ground.

Max stood there staring, his own jeans pulled down his thighs. Even now a part of him wanted to pick up the unconscious girl and thrust himself firmly into her. To claim her as his once more.

His eyes drifted to the Crashdown.

And he saw her. Liz was looking out the window and watching the whole thing..

Max pulled his jeans up. It was still horribly uncomfortable, as his dick showed no signs of softening. He would have to deal with that at some point. But first what to do with Tess.

The sound of footsteps came as Liz ran across the street. Max groaned.

Liz to the rescue. She wouldn’t meet his eyes. “What is wrong with Tess, Max?”

“Liz it isn’t what it seems and?”

“Max, the girl is our cold and its raining. And she’s NAKED. Help me get her inside.”

Max couldn’t help but feel the silkiness of Tess’s legs as he helped Liz slid the tight jeans back on the girl. And Max carried her to the Crashdown.

Max walked into the Crashdown and moved toward the break room.

Liz shook her head. “She is soaked and will catch a cold, hell pneumonia at this point. Help her to my room and I will get her some fresh clothes.

He carried her to Liz’s bedroom and started to walk away.

“No way buster. You are going to help me. It’s not like its something you haven’t already seen.”

Max sighed and said, “Liz, I…”

“Shut it, Evans. I don’t want to hear anything except an answer to a direct question from you okay?”

Max helped undress Tess, and helped Liz redress the girl in dry clothes.

“Where are your parents?”

“There is a conference in Albuquerque that Mom wanted to go to, so they took a couple days off.”

Liz had Max place Tess on the couch of the living room and both of them stared at the girl for a little while.

Liz broke the silence, “So do you love her?”

Max didn’t hesitate, “No. I told you before, you are the one for me. But I feel things for her. Sexual urges. I am not sure, but I think she might be an alien.”

Liz laughed, half hysterical, “Oh, of course. Why couldn’t it be something normal, and my boyfriend has the hots for the new girl. No, she has to be an alien spy.”

“Liz, I saw things…”

“Well there goes my uniqueness in that regard. What did you see when you were making out with Miss Blonde Hottie.”

“Liz!

“Seriously, enquiring minds want to know.” Liz arched one eyebrow.

“Now I know how Michael feels.”

“Trust me, I’m not so happy to be in Maria’s shoes here. It sucks.” She shook her head in disgust.

Max shifted uncomfortably. He was still hard. How could he make her understand. “Do you still trust me?”

Liz cocked her head, smiled sadly and with a single tear said, “I don’t know Max! You keep hurting me. Small things until now, but…” She waved at the still unconscious Tess.

“I can show you Liz. Like I did last September. I can show you what I saw. What she does to me.” He waved his arms pleadingly.

Another tear slipped down her cheek. And she nodded. Max moved up and placed his hands on her temples. This close he could smell her. A touch of her under the faded scent of her perfume and the scent of Crashdown food.

And he wanted her badly. Max groaned on the inside. What was happening to him? Was he turning into some ravening sexual predator? Was this part of his alien heritage?

Liz’s eyes met his and he felt the connection start. She gasped after a few moments and pulled away. She looked away from Max. Her cheeks flushed. “Of course. She’s one of you. No wonder.” She laughed despairingly, “I should have known.” She walked away.

“Liz, I am sorry. I can leave and take….”

“No. Just let me change. When it stops raining. Yeah. You can go then. Just for now…. I will be back.” Liz sounded flustered.

“Liz are you okay?” Max moved toward her.

“No, no, I am fine. It’s just… a little warm in here.” She sprinted to her room.

Max sighed and stared at the ceiling. Did he have enough time to sneak off to the other bathroom. And did he have enough balls to resolve his little problem at Liz’s after everything that had happened.

Why him? Why did this always have to happen to him?

There was a shriek from Liz’s room.

Max moved toward the door and began to open it.

Liz was clad only in her bra. One hand was rubbing her pubic mound unconsciously. She was shivering slightly and occasionally a hissed moan came from her mouth.

But she was staring in the mirror. A series of five points of light were flickering in and out on her belly. Close to where he had healed her.

An alien symbol. She had been marked somehow. Whether by him or by others, the symbol on her belly spoke of a strong foundation. That with her a solid beginning could be made. It spoke of new growth and a positive outlook.

Max quickly shut the door.

“Max get in here!”

“Um, don’t you think you should get some clothes?” A thought occurred to Max. Would there be something on Tess as well? He rushed over to the blond girl and lifted her shirt.

A faint glittering of light, this of four points. Speaking of past glories and fragile attempts to return to the past.

Max’s heart pounded. A trap. She had been a trap. Even if she hadn’t even known. Even if she had been entirely innocent.

And he doubted the later.

Alien things were going on. And she was undoubtedly alien. Maybe not the shape shifter they were looking for. Maybe more like they were. Maybe…. Maybe there were more like Michael and Isabel out there than he had believed. Maybe they were not alone.

“Max, get your ass in here NOW!”

Max walked swiftly towards the door, “So you got dressed?”

“As much as I ever will be.”

Max opened the door to find Liz sitting naked on her bed. Her legs were twitching slightly, and she was still rubbing herself slightly. Max made a move to go.

“Max stay where you are. Shirt. Pants. ON the floor now.”

Max turned around. “Liz, I…”

“Shut up Max. I did some quick thinking. Obviously this stupid glow show on my chest means something alien. Naturally. Which is why I am turned on more than I ever have been. And I thought the radio tower was bad.” Liz snorted. “I was thinking about using a vibrator, but then an idea, an insidious idea crept into my head.”

“Liz?”

“My parents are gone. I can get deflowered in my own bed. Hell of a lot more comfortable than the Jeep or a blanket somewhere in the desert. And when we are done we can take showers.” She smiled wryly, “No rocks, not dirt or bugs, and a shower after. Its like renting a motel room without the sleazy desk attendant.”

“You don’t have to do this.”

“Would you like to have sex with me, or do I need to send you a fucking engraved invitation? You were ready enough for blonde bimbo out there.” She stood up and moved toward him, “Or do am I not being forward enough for you?”

“Liz…. She, I don’t know, infected me with a hunger for this. And now I, I have done the same to you.”

“Yep. Alien hormones topped on normal human ones. Will we manage to survive?” She touched his neck and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Her touch was delicious agony. He needed to touch more of her silky skin.

None of the odd conflict was there with Liz. He simply wanted her. He quickly helped her remove his clothes.

They had never truly been fully skin to skin. Both of them had roamed a bit. But both had been cautious and willing to take their time. Unwilling to make their partner nervous.

Now it simply didn’t matter. Hands roamed and fondled. Lips kissed and caressed. Both of them were eager and yet hesitant to conduct full intercourse.

But all too soon, their mutual need dictated the next step.

The both lay sweaty and slightly awkward with Max hovering over Liz, angling himself to enter her.

Liz grabbed him and stroked him wonderingly, “You know, I know how all this works and all. But I can‘t help wonder how this is all going to fit.”

“Liz, I promise not to hurt you.”

Liz giggled slightly, “Foolish man. You will. Both of us will likely be sore, me a bit more so.” She guided his tip to her opening.”

He slowly pushed inside of her, closing his eyes as he felt her warmth surround him.

She angled her hips, trying to push him deeper, “I am not a china doll here, Max. Deeper.”

And so it went. Not perfectly. It took a little while to get a perfect rhythm down. And Max had to call upon his powers to hold on long enough to bring Liz with him.

He almost felt jealous as he felt her mind bloom again and again from her orgasm. But he simply lay there in a languid repose waiting for his lover to recompose herself.

Liz wearily chuckled. “That was, that was wow. I mean, I have some ideas on how we can do it better next time. And I have some things I would like to try. But the end…. That was wow.”

Max looked over at her and laughed. But he stopped as he noticed that alien sigil now brightly burned in her skin. He touched one of the dots, “I am sorry Liz.”

Liz scoffed, “Don’t be. I won’t say I was ready for this. I mean there is no going back, and this is going to happen on a fairly regular basis.” She sighed sorrowfully, “We did however make a horrible hideous mistake Max.”

“What? Tess will remain unconscious until the morning. Even if she is an alien she won’t be a threat until then.”

Liz rolled her eyes, “Protection, Max. Protection. Condoms, maybe my going on the pill. Not sure. But while I may want your three-eyed babies, I don’t want them now. After college, preferably.”

“Three-eyed…”

“Joke, Max.” She looked over at him, “But even if they were, I would still love them. Because they were part of you. I love you Max.”

“I love you too, Liz.” Max shivered. “Do you still feel any of that alien hunger?”

Liz snorted, “Nope. Some standard human lust. And I expect that will grow as I wake back up. And you’re a guy. I doubt I will need to wait long.”

“But protection Liz.”

Liz sighed, “Well, based on my calculations, I shouldn’t be fertile now. Not really something to trust our lives on, I suppose. Those little swimmers are going to be in there for a few days. I thought we could pillage bimbette’s purse for condoms after a quick break.” She shrugged, “Or I go ransack my parents room.”

Max winced at the idea that his parents indulged in what he and Liz had been doing. I mean he knew they did it was just….

Liz snorted, “Max, not all of us were grown in pods. I wasn’t. And I am quite well aware of where I came from, thank you very much.”

Max laughed as they both got up and took quick showers to clean off the sweat. Liz went first and made them a quick snack.

He sat there in Liz’s father’s old robe, with Liz similarly clad, and got a feel for what his life would be like. And smiled.

For once again Liz Parker had saved him. And their life together would be crazy, but wonderful. He just knew it.

She smiled slyly up at him, one leg sliding up along his.

And he felt the hunger begin once more.

Only this was somehow a cleaner hunger. One that only Liz could ever sate.

Both of them smiled at each other and raced to the bedroom.

It was going to be a long and restless night. And problems would be waiting for them at the very break of dawn.

It wouldn’t matter. Together they were invincible.