If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"Yep that's fine" I smile, I'm about to step away forgetting that I haven't asked the others at the table what to order, when Max speaks again.

"Wait, Liz," Max says and I stop. "The bunch of us are going bowling on Friday night. Would you like to come along? If you're not working, I mean"

My mouth opens slightly and I force it to close and this time I am truely shocked. I can almost see Michael gasping out of the courner of my eye, Maria's openly staring now.

"Sure I'd love to come, would it be alright if I bring Michael and Maria along too?" I ask.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"I don't see why not," I smile at Liz. "The more the merrier." Afterall, I thought. The bowling alley is a public place. Even if Serena and Tess do have a problem with Liz and the others, it's not like they can do anything about it.

Ooooch. Well, except elbow me really hard in the ribs. I would turn around and give Serena a glare, but I don't want to stop looking at Liz.

She said 'yes.' She actually said 'yes.' Does this mean she might actually like me? I mean, it wasn't part of the bet. Although she did invite her brother and friend along...

I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it goes. In the meantime, I can't stop smiling.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

I'm openely glaring at Max.

He's my best friend in the world and he mentions that I Kyle James Valenti is going to the bowling ally.

Wait I just realised something that would make it Tess, Michael, Maria, Liz, Serena, Max, Alex (?), Tom, Isabel and me going. Which would mean a PUBLIC gathering!

Good lord.

It's almost like a group date or something.

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I can't believe I said yes to Max going to the bowling ally. I mean I'll be going with TESS of all people and Serena Evens.

Who's giving Me or Max I'm not sure who the most evil glare in the world.

"So does anyone else want anything?" I ask knowing I sound completly unprofessional but I can't believe it. I really can't.
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

Serena has just sat down when the most surreal thing happens. Liz Parker asks Max on a date! And then, just to add the cherry to the sundae, he asks her to bowl with us on Friday- and agrees to let her freaky little friends come too!

My mouth falls open and I -for once- can't think of a single thing to say. I look at Serena who, if looks could kill, would have laid both her brother, and his new 'date' flat out on the floor. My gaze swings to Kyle who is also frowning. I look back at Max who looks like all his Sundays have come at once. His smile would light up the superbowl.

So does anyone else want anything?

It seems I'm the first to recover from the shock.

'Uh, I'll take a refill for my Coke, and I think Serena would like to hear the specials sung to her'
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I smile at Tess. Inwardly thanking her for breaking the slience.

"So One Refill, One specials to be sung"

"One Men In Black Pie" Kyle pops up in the order

"One Men In black Pie," I finish writing, "I'll get these orders done, and I'll grab Maria to sing the rest of the specials for you" I turn to Maria who's still opening and closing her mouth in suprise,

"Well Chia?" I ask leaving the rest of there table for her to take.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

Liz turns back from the table and I quickly turn around, hoping it wasn't completely obvious that I was watching. Aww, what the heck. She knew we'd be interested in the results of her bet.

Those results were pretty suspicious. He not only accepts without any hesitation, but he asks her out for an earlier date. Add this to her odd behavior with him at school, I just know something's up. This question was supposed to be a big embarrassment for her - one to equal these damn antennae. Gotta do something to even the score.

Damn. New customers, I think as I hear the bell chime. I hurry over to see what they need and the blasted antennae set off bobbing again. Gritting my teeth, I smile and great them, a couple with two small children. Too bad, sister dear, looks like they go in your section.

Maria's singing already as the new customers sit down. I look over at Max. He's with a big crowd now. I have to get him away from them sometime. He's only the second human to know about us and I just gotta do a personal intervention and find out what's up.

I grab Liz by the arm and pull her aside. "Liz," I whisper. "I don't know what was going on there, but we're gonna make this even." She looks at me with an expression of surprise and innocence as if she's about to protest, but I cut her off with a shake of my head. "That'll be later. First, I'm hoping that you're gonna help me get Max alone so I can have a few words with him. Okay?"
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I stare at Michael in disbelief.

"Okay I a) got you a date with Maria for Friday night and b) I've done my bet." I tell him, but then I don't let him answer and go back to Max's table.

"Max, my darling big brother would like to talk with you if possible" I say forcing a smile to the group.
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

I roll my eyes at Liz Parker. She's to freaking perfect if you ask me, Max should set his eyes on Tess. Not Liz Parker.

"Hey Max", I smile at him. "What do ya say you do my chores for a while? I have a studydate like every day this week....you know, Tom Valenti? I'll make it up to you, besides, I'm sure it'll be good for your little date with Liz".

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"Yeah, I guess," I tell Liz, who's still smiling sweetly, waiting for a response. Michael didn't come over here, so I guess he isn't interested in talking in front of the group. I hope he's not going to have some problem with me going on one date with Liz. "I'll be over there in a minute."

Liz nods and moves off and Serena chimes in with "Hey Max, what do ya say you do my chores for a while? I have a studydate like every day this week....you know, Tom Valenti? I'll make it up to you, besides, I'm sure it'll be good for your little date with Liz".

I stare at my sister in shock. "Excuse me? In what possible way would doing your chores be good for my date?" I ask. "That makes no sense." If she wants to get out of her chores she's gonna have to come up with something better than that. And a study date with Tom every night this week? When did this all happen? Last night he was almost a stranger the way she'd acted around him. Did something happen that I'm not aware of?

"You'll have to sort it out yourself - or keep your 'date' with Tom short, I suppose. Does this mean the two of you aren't coming bowling on Friday?" I say, raising an eyebrow. Then I shoot Kyle a sympathetic look. Last thing either of us wants to think about is our siblings dating each other.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Michael*

A date? She got me a date with Maria?

She walks off before I can even object. What is she up to? What makes her think I can't make my own dates, thank you very much? I see she's off to talk to Max again, so I turn away. Surely there's someone who needs to be seated. No? Okay, so maybe I'll get more napkins. Yeah, okay.

I head to the back to get some more supplies.