What? A Girl's Gotta Have Some... (XO,CC,TEEN ) Ch. 7 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Daydreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

What? A Girl's Gotta Have Some... (XO,CC,TEEN ) Ch. 7 [WIP]

Post by Daydreambeliever »

Title: What? A Girl's Gotta Have Some Secrets
Author: Tuber1089
Rating TEEN
Couples: CC eventually
Disclaimer I dont own anyting, wish i did, so dont sue
Summary: Micheal gets a vision of Sunnydale and the gang unravels some of Liz's secrets Tess is probably in this fic, maybe evil, but Alex will NOT die, i love him hes so funny. Dont know when it might take place in both shows so bear with me This is my first fanfic so please, the more feedback, the better i get

"Max, i really think its important."
"No Micheal, we have to stay here, we have finals"
"Finals, the king of Antar is worried about finals"
"Boys, boys stop it or do i have to send u to you corners." Liz said
"Dude liz dissed u"
"Shut up kyle, and don't say dude."
"Why not"
"Thats no importatn now, now what were u fighting about"
"Michael had a vision of Sunnydale California and thinks we shoud go." Isabel
The entire gang was together at a meeting. No one noticed how wide Liz's eyes had gotten when isabel said that.
"What exactly did u see" asked the sherriff
"Not much, i just think theres trouble there, i saw this blond chick and this girl running and fighting, it looked pretty bad."
"OOO Shit!" Everyone turns to look at Liz
"I didn't know she knew the word."
"Micheal, shut up, im not that innocent, dont" she said pointing toward ALex and Kyle, the peanut gallery who were about to break out into the Britney Spears song and dance.
"Liz what's going on." asked max, shes keeping so many secrets and acting so strange he thought
"Michael, ur coming with me, we leave in one hour."
"Ur not going anywhere alone chica."
"fine i dont have time to argue, one hour whoever wants to come."
with that she left them all standing there not knowing what the hell was going and what was going that was so important in Sunnydale California.
"Well im going" alex said, everyone else agreed, more curious than anything
Last edited by Daydreambeliever on Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:50 am, edited 11 times in total.
Daydreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

New part 2 pg2 12/22/03

Part 2
Later that night everyone met back at the crashdown waiting for Liz.
"I'm bored, why do we have to be here again?"
"Don't u want to know whats going on tess?" asked kyle
"No,not if its dealing with perfect little miss parker"
"Shut up u gerbil."
Before this thing turned into a brothel, liz let her spresence be known. "Whould u guys just stop that. God, i leave u alone for five minutes."
"Sorry" everyone mutters
"Now Liz, u said something about an explination." Michael impatiently reminds her
"Hold your horses. All right no how do i start."
"How about the beginning" grins a smug Tess
"Wow Tess, how original, you know you never cease to astound me with your wit."
"Alright, that's enough of that," says an authoritave max
"O yea, about that, o god Giles is gonna kill me!"
"Who's Giles?' asks Kyle
Daydreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

New part 3

Part 3A

“Okay, so here’s the deal, um two years ago I went away for the summer. I went to visit some friends in Cali.”

“What are u talking about, there’s no place called Cali dumbass” says Tess thinking she’s finally got Liz

“Cali, California’ says Maria like she’s talking to a first grader, which she very well may be

“Alright, back to what I was saying, Giles, or Mr. Rupert Giles, is a watcher, to answer your question Kyle.”

“And what is a watcher?”

“He trains slayers”

“Okay, and that definitely helps since I obviously know what a slayer is , I mean who doesn’t these days.”

“Alex, this is serious okay”

“Yea sure, fine Liz, you know that you can tell me anything right/

“You sure about that?

“Yeah”

“Alright then, here it goes. My name is Elizabeth Parker. I am the one chosen from this generation to stand and fight against the vampires, demons, and dark forces that inhabit the Earth.”

“Well it all just makes perfect sense now, doesn’t in. Um, Liz you do know that demons don’t exist don’t you?” says Isabel snottily, angry at Liz for all the pain she’s put her brother through (NOT ETOW b/c I Hated what happened to the show afterwards.)

“Okay, I’ll start again. Every generation there is a slayer born to stand alone against the evil and dark forces. Except in this generation there are 3.”

“Wait, how can there be three,” asks Michael generally interested

“Um, well you see, once one dies, another is called, and um Buffy, the other slayer well she died, twice, so others were called, but Zander and Willow brought her back, hence the 3. It’s a long story.”

“We’ve got all night,” says Max

Liz sighs, “I was afraid you’d say that.”

To be continued...
Please leave any ideas for a title cause i need some help. I'm drawing blanks here
Last edited by Daydreambeliever on Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Daydreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

New part 3b

Okay so there Might not be another part for a while but i had to get this out there. Tell me what u think. And title ideas are most definatley welcome

Part 3b

“Okay, so I went away to Cal-if-or-nia (Liz says thoroughly pronouncing it for Tess) everyone snickers and Tess pouts but no one really cares anyway.
(I know I’m a Tess basher, I didn’t really mean to be but I can’t help myself, lol, maybe she’ll redeem herself, maybe not, or maybe she’ll die, what do u think? :)
The summer before all of this alien shit went down. I was spending the summer with a family friend of my mom’s, Rupert Giles. When I got there everyone was so sad and depressed. Giles said that someone very close to them had just died, a girl named Buffy. And then he explained how since she died I was the new chosen slayer that had to protect the world and all that good stuff. For a while I thought I’d have to move to Sunnydale. I mean it even turns out that my parents knew. My mom was an ex-watcher. She was so upset but she knew that I had to do what I was born to do. I’m really starting to hate the word destiny. I believe in serendipity. Certain events are preplanned or “destined”, but we have the freedom of choice that decides which path we chose to wander down.”

“Okay, thanks for that insightful journey into the mind of Liz Parker, can we get back to the point please?” asked an impatient Michael

“Fine, so I came back here after the summer. I couldn’t tell anyone about the whole slayer thing, but I still had to patrol every night. Someone was going to come to look after me but then Buffy came back to life an since she never got to have a normal time in high school, she decided to let me have one. I still patrolled and was always there whenever the uber evil decided to surface. Then the whole alien thing happened. I wanted to tell you guys so bad but I couldn’t”

“We shared our secret with you and you never felt like we should know this!” screamed Isabel “Max put everything on the line for you when he healed you, and this is what we get in return?”

“No, what you get in return is me busting my ass trying to keep you and the rest of the world safe and alive!”

“Liz, you need to calm down. I have to admit I’m hurt. You keep saying you couldn’t tell us, but why. I mean you faced danger by being included, all of you did but we told you.”

Liz smiled ruefully, “Evil follows a slayer everywhere Max. Where I go death follows and I couldn’t do that do you. You already had too much to deal with.”

“But Liz you still could’ve told us I mean, what did you not love me enough, is that it, what, cause your going to need to explain this to me cause I’m obviously not understanding here!” Max screams

In tears Liz fights back, “Fine, Max you wanna know the real reason why I didn’t tell you? Huh! Because the oldest slayer to ever live is only 22, and she’s dies twice Max, twice. Everyday I wake up knowing that its could probably be my last. I did not want you trying to stop me from doing what I have to, or trying to protect me and getting hurt in the process. Id did not w3ant you to stick around cause I wont be here that long. I wanted you to be here because you love me. I don’t want you to feel sorry for me Max, I have a hell of a lot more pride then that. Now, if anyone cares I’m going to try to get some sleep. We set out in the morning for Sunnydale, cause I have a feeling that the world is gonna end…again.”

TBC
Daydreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback. And i promise that ass-kicking will come soon but i have to get through all of that beginning stuff. Anyway, heres the new part. Sorry their not longer but blame school not me. lol : )

Part 4
Liz retreated from the deadly silent café and went upstairs. Her parents were away and all she wanted to do was take a long bath, and cry herself to sleep. Which, no matter how kick ass and strong she was, she couldn’t help but d. Months of exhaustion and anguish came crashing down on her in one swift blow, leaving her almost breathless.

Back in the café
Isabel was the first person to speak, “OMG”

“You can say that again.” Said Alex

“So…”

“What is it Spaceboy?”

“What are we going to do?”

“I don’t know about the Czechs here but Liz is my best friend. She needs me and I can get over this. She did what she thought was right, and I can’t blame her after my reaction to you secret. So I don’t know about you, but my best friend needs me and I intend to be there for her.”

“I’m going. “ said Max, his voice hoarse and raw with emotion. Those were the first words he had said since Liz left.

“Okay but what should we do for a cover story?” Asks Kyle

“Tomorrow is Saturday, and we have Monday off so we’re fine until then. We’ll tell our parents we’re going camping.”

“I’ll back that up.” Says the sheriff who had gone unnoticed for a while with all the drama. “There’s nothing you kids can do now except go home and get some rest. I have a feeling that the car ride tomorrow is not going to be overly pleasant.”

“The Sheriff’s right. We should just go home and let her be.” Says Max.

Everyone helps Maria and Michael clean up and leave with their knew knowledge, but everyone knew one thing, Liz Parker had done to much for them and gone through too much for them not to be forgiven, and they intended to let her know that tomorrow. No one was also going to let her be another casualty of her calling. After all, when you’ve got three aliens that can heal and blow stuff up on your side, you’re good to go.
Daydreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

New Part

Part 5

Everyone was at the Crashdown bright and early the next morning so that they didn’t miss Liz. She stunned everyone when she came in wearing skintight black leather pants and a dark red skintight halter.

“If you all would close your mouths than we can go now, I’m borrowing my parents SVU. What they don’t know won’t kill them. They’re out of the county anyway. (Away for awhile-anniversary thing- very convenient)

“Liz Parker, I’m surprised at you. I never knew you had a bad streak in you.” Said Michael, the first to recover with one of his trademark comments.

“Come on Michael, a girl’s gotta have some secrets for herself.’

“Well is there anything else we should know, and why couldn’t you have worn that when we were going out!” asks Kyle

Liz just smirks and says, “I’ll let you know, but you better get used to this me. I’m not going to be some fucking doormat anymore.”

“Holy Shit! I didn’t even think you knew the word.” Screams Michael

“I looked it up in the dictionary, I hope I pronounced it right.”

They all pile into the car with Liz driving. As they pass the ‘You are Now Leaving Roswell’ sign, Liz starts blasting Linkin Park.

Without even looking Liz yells over the music, “I already told you Michael, a girl’s gotta have some surprises. And believe me there will be a lot, you’re in for a hell of a ride. There are no guarantees. Everyone still game.”

Alex looked around and responded for the group in the new-Liz fashion. “Hell yea!”

TBC

Thats all i have written for now, so it may be a while. Don't blame me, blame school. And thanks for the awesome feedback, its good to know some people are actually enjoying what i write.
Daydreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

A/N

Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback, and constructive critisism, just remember that this is my first fanfic so be gentle. Anyway, I know my parts are short but i'm new at this and want to get my ideas out while their still there and im really anxious to see what eveyone thinks. So bear with me and heres the first half of the next part. I know im not dealing with tess a lot but i dont really like her so she wont be mentioned a lot and she wont be in sunnydale. So i hope you like this part. Next part is Sunnydale which might take me a little longer to write because i want to get the interactions between the Pod Squad and the Scoobies just right. So thanks for the fb, its nice to know htat someone actually likes reading what i have to write.
tara : )

Part 6A- just for my sake pretend that Sunnydale is only like 1 hour away

They group of 3 aliens, 2 humans, one healed human, and a half human half alien slayer arrived at the Summer’s residence quickly. Everyone wanted to talk to Liz privately but since the trip was so quick there wasn’t a lot of time. At the one rest stop though, all the humans ganged up on her and apologized. Liz knew that they were truly sorry and that she couldn’t stay mad at any of them for long, after all, they were family.

There was one member noticeably absent from the group though, even though it didn’t bother anyone in the slightest that she wasn’t there.

Back at the Pod Chamber

“Nascedo, they all just up and left, without even coming to get me.” Whined the gerbil

“Well, what do you expect, you left them last night even before that Parker girl gave her explanation. You could’ve stayed and mind warped them not to believe her but no.”

“I already said I was sorry. They should’ve sided with me. I mean she slept with Kyle for God’s sake, granted you were doing the whole Future Max thing. But come on. How gullible can you get and him, he’s like a little puppy in heat. It’s so frustrating. Here I am practically throwing myself at him and all he can think about it that little mousy self righteous little bitch”

“Would you just shut up already? Stop screwing up and start screwing him, then you wouldn’t have to say sorry. Sorry doesn’t help us at all does it? Not to worry, I’ve gotten ourselves a key ally, even he can make up for your mistakes.”

“Hey!” nothings more annoying than a pouting gerbil.

“Relax. With the Skins and the First on our side, there’s no stopping us. You will finally be what you deserve.”

“Max and Liz wont even know what hit them.”

“Neither will you”

“What was that Nascedo.”

“What! Nothing I didn’t say anything.”

“Oh, Okay!”

“Stupid git"

TBC...

Teaser for next part

"So, you call yourselves the Scoobies?"

"Yea" answered Xander

"Cool, so can i be Shaggy.''

"Kyle, Shaggy isn't a buddhist, hes a pothead" said Alex

"I know, but hey i can work with that."
Daydreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 6B

Sorry it took so long but thanks for the fb, i kinda got caught up in school but promise to write more often
Part 6B

“So this is the infamous Sunnydale” asked Alex

“Yea, this is it.”

“Looks quaint”

“Looks can be deceiving Michael, you should know that”

“So, what are we waiting for?” Asked Maria

“Nothing lets go.”

Liz stepped forward and opened the door with her key. “Hello! Anyone Home?”

“Liz, is that you?” asked willow “Oh my god! Guys Liz is here” All the scoobies gave Liz hugs.

“Who are your friends?” asked Xander

“Oh, these are my best friends, Maria, Alex and Kyle, and Max Isabel and Michael, also known as the aliens.”

“You told them!” the Pod Squad Yelled

“Well yea, when Cordelia called and told them she saw me die in a vision they kinda wanted an explanation.”

“Cordelia?”

“She’s an old friend, she gets visions and helps us out every once and a while” answered Dawn

“Oh” said Max

“Hey Liz, you want to meet the potentials, maybe kick some ass?” asked Buffy

“Hell yea!!” Liz and Buffy leave to go train

"So, Liz says you call yourselves the Scoobies?"

"Yea" answered Xander

"Cool, so can I be Shaggy.''

"Kyle, Shaggy isn't a Buddhist, he’s a pothead" said Alex

"I know, but hey I can work with that."
Daydreambeliever
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Chapter 7

A little while later Liz and Buffy came back from training, a line of girls following them.

“Guys, these are the potentials, potentials these are my friends, Maria, Alex, Kyle, Michael, Isabel, and Max would you please close your mouth, I mean I know I’m all sweaty and irresistible, but please, there are innocent children here.”

Liz looks at Kennedy and a few other potentials,

“Well, maybe they’re not all innocent.” She smirks

Max quickly closes his mouth, mutters a sorry and wipes away the little drool that had escaped.

“Ok, I’m gonna grab a shower, ok B?”

Ok, but keep it quick there are way too many girls in this house.”

“Don’t I know it” mutters Xander

“What was that Xand?” asks Buffy

“Nothing”

“Thought so”

Later that night, after dinner, the scoobies and the Pod Squad were talking.

“Okay, so here’s the plan. Since my parents know about the whole slayer thing, I can come here after school everyday and stay over on the weekends. You guys (pointing to the Pod Squad) can’t go everyday, it would be too suspicious, but if we say that we’re doing a pre-college program on the weekends or after school or something that should work. Just pretend you are considering UC Sunnydale. Ok so everyone knows what to do? Good… Now Kyle, since I know you’re eager, wanna see me kick some ass?”

“Hell yeah”

“but Kyle,” Isabel started in a taunting voice, “What would Buddha say?”

“Buddha can forgive me just this once.”

Then Maria piped up, “Just this once, what about ‘Forgive me Buddha but I’m gonna kick your ass!” Everyone starts laughing

“She started it”

“Kyle, she’s your 7 year old cousin, of course she’s gonna start it”

“She kept hitting me, you have no idea how hard that girl can punch!”

Everyone’s hysterical and Kyle finally says, “Maybe I should just shut up.”
"
yea Kyle, I think that’s a good thing to do” said Liz

So Liz,” Kennedy said “you live in a pretty interesting town, the people seem kinda, out there if you know what I mean.”

“Yeah, but it’s Roswell. Home Sweet Home.”