Dreamer Introduction Thread

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

LOL, Rae. As a matter of fact, I got the nickname Lindsanator from another Fanatic, a good friend of mine Jess, aKa Stardust Dreamer.

Strangely enough, now everyone calls me that. Hmm...

Anyway, so glad you're liking RB! That one should be finished sometime in the next week or so, so I'll have much more free time. At least, until I start the new fic I'm hoping to collaberate with Nicola on. Can you tell I'm excited? Tee hee!!

Hugs,

Lindsay

PS: Welcome, Angelique! :D :D
marteloise
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by marteloise »

Beautifully Raediant wrote:Hmm, I may have to keep you in mind if I need help with writing in French
lol.. no problem at all! :wink:

Lindsay, you're going to write a fic with Nicola? wow, that's great!! I really can't wait!! (I'm a big fan of your and Nicola's works..)

And, because we are on the dreamer thread, I'd like to post this beautiful picture... Click here.. *sigh*

I don't watch a lot of TV shows but I've never seen so much chemistry between 2 actors..

see you soon!! :D
~~Dreamer~~
Enthusiastic Roswellian

thanks

Post by ~~Dreamer~~ »

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE THE PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!

THANKS 4 POSTING IT

~~Nikki
I tried to quit being a Dreamer, but old habits die hard.
Beautifully Raediant
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Beautifully Raediant »

Applebylicious wrote:Anyway, so glad you're liking RB! That one should be finished sometime in the next week or so, so I'll have much more free time. At least, until I start the new fic I'm hoping to collaberate with Nicola on. Can you tell I'm excited? Tee hee!!
Ha. You may be excited..But what about lil ole me? Are you seriously going to subject me another piece of work that I have to shove aside all else just to read and leave feedback for? I'm already behind on one fic....

Excited is sooo not the word I would use....Try...Estatic!

You're going to get me into sooo much trouble. ;) You're awesome.

Angélique, good. French is awesome. Oh, and the picture. Gorgeous. :) I don't think they'll ever be another pair of actors with that kind of chemistry. :) *sigh*

Hugs,

<center>“How was I supposed to know I’d look so damn fine as a girl?"

Image</center>
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Rae and Angélique: Yes, Nic and I are talking about a new fic... we're both trying to finish stories first, though. So sometime in the near future. So sorry to add more to your plate, girls! LOL!

Oh, and
Rae... digging your Nick quote! Tee hee! I love that it's catching on! If you want to use the animation, then try this code. It might fit with your other sig pic.

<center>Image</center>

Just quote me for the code!

Hugs,

Lindz
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Great pic!! I just love that scene! And I agree marteloise those two have amazing chemistry!!
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Beautifully Raediant
Enthusiastic Roswellian

:) How do you like it? I had to take out the link to my fic via my sig - but that's okay. As long as I have the super cool graphic. :)

And I just love Nick's quote. There are so many, and I can't even pick a favorite. So, I tried to pick a good one that hasn't been used yet. ;) Hopefully I was the first. :-D

Hugs!

Image</center>
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Beautifully Raediant wrote::) How do you like it? I had to take out the link to my fic via my sig - but that's okay. As long as I have the super cool graphic. :)

And I just love Nick's quote. There are so many, and I can't even pick a favorite. So, I tried to pick a good one that hasn't been used yet. ;) Hopefully I was the first. :-D

Hugs!
It looks muy bien! But hun, you didn't have to take out your story link!!!! Just erase the link from the animation and put yours back in your image.

And no one's used that quote yet, I don't believe. Hee hee... I seriously love how this is catching on. Am I a dork yet?

Hugs,

Lindz
Beautifully Raediant
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Psh. No worries. It wasn't attracting any attention anyway. I guess I'll have to gain readers the old fashion way...Bribery. ;)

And yes, yes, you've always been a dork. :-D That's why I like you. (Really, it has nothing to do with your fics. ;-))

I have to go...My dog has decided he has to pee. :roll: And in the wee hours of the night too...

I'll let him pee and then allow myself to sleep.

Night.

Oh! And extremely happy that I may be the first to use the quote. :) It's freakin' awesome.

Hugs,

Image</center>
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Beautifully Raediant wrote:Psh. No worries. It wasn't attracting any attention anyway. I guess I'll have to gain readers the old fashion way...Bribery. ;)
*raises hand and waves frantically* Ooh, ooh... I've been reading! Me!! I love Pain of the Past! Speaking of which... why haven't you updated, missy? Don't be worried about lack of feedback... the board has been moving sooo slowly these days. It's sad. And most people have started lurking. I know how you feel, though. It's frustrating when you so wanna hear what people think, and then no one leaves feedback, even though you KNOW they're reading because, hey, you see the views! :mad: LOL!
Beautifully Raediant wrote:And yes, yes, you've always been a dork.
Humph. Well, I neva! :D
Beautifully Raediant wrote:Oh! And extremely happy that I may be the first to use the quote. :) It's freakin' awesome.
Yep, you're the first! :D I made a new animation that actually shows his face... or what he would look like if he were a... real... person. *sob* But he is, he's REAL! AAHH!!! *gets dragged off by the men in white coats*

All right, well, I am off to update RB. And it's a ca-razy chapter, too. Whew! *just plugging my own shit... don't mind me* Tee hee! :D

Hugs,

Lindsay