The One Thing We Both Did Perfectly, AN, 12/1/05 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

roswellgirl_21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

The One Thing We Both Did Perfectly, AN, 12/1/05 [WIP]

Post by roswellgirl_21 »

Title: The One Thing We Both Did Perfectly
Couples: Max/Liz, CC
Rating: YTEEN-ADULT
Disclamer: I don’t own anything. Roswell belongs to UPN and the WB.
Summary: This is in response to a Challenge I found by PinkDove. Post-“Crash.” The spaceship was also never found by the government. Read and find out the rest.

Prologue

And the morning light was breaking
Slowly moving across the bed
He gets up without her waking
To the voices in his head

Through the shadows in the hallway
To the room they painted blue
And on the inside he is frightened
At a loss for what to do

Until he opens up his eyes
And the angels all look down

Even closer than this life
Closer than your faith
Closer than the things that you hold dearly
And in vain
Closer than this life
Falling through again
Giving more than anything
That you could hope to win

And he knows his life is changing
It's never easy letting go
For the first time you are mortal
As the child before you grows
And he wonders at the sight
Of the joy that he has found

Closer than your faith
And in vain
Closer than this life
Falling through again

And what would you intend to find?
Solitude? Your peace of mind?
Holding out for something less
Than touching the hand of God?

Closer than this faith
And in vain
Closer than this life
Falling through again

Closer than this life
Closer finally
Living for the only thing
You ever made complete
Oh, for the one thing
That you both did perfectly

Closer
Better Than Ezra

Night was falling. The desert air was still. Behind a small hill rise, the various remnants of an alien ship could be seen. The alien symbol was emblazoned on its side.

Without warning, the door whooshes open and a young girl steps out cautiously, carrying a small bundle in her arms. The girl is no more than 18…but you wouldn’t know it…for she is known to be dangerous and has killed before.

She is back on Earth. She was doing this to protect her infant son, who is not even a year old yet. She pulls the tattered blanket wrapped around her child tighter, protecting him from the cool spring air.

The girl has come back to Earth, for she had no choice. Antar, her home planet, has rejected her and her baby son…for he is human, unlike herself and the baby’s father. She knows she must find her son’s father. And soon.

Limping slightly because of her injuries from the crash, she slowly but purposefully begins to head toward Roswell.

Chapter One
*some stuff was borrowed in the scenes from 4AAAB. Credit goes to Jason Katims and his team of writers

Liz moaned in delight as Max sucked on her neck. They were lying on her bed, enjoying their newfound closeness. Her arms wrapped tighter around his broad shoulders and she arched her back. Max removed his mouth from her neck and grinned at the sight she made with her head thrown back and her lips parted.

Liz opened her eyes and peered down at Max. She blushed at his scrutiny. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, and she could suddenly feel his arousal between her thighs. It excited her. They had not been this close in a long time. Reaching up, she took his mouth in a passionate kiss that stole both their breaths. She began to grind into him slightly, seeking relief.

Max groaned into her mouth and reciprocated her actions, capturing her own moans with his mouth as their tongues danced in a lazy rhythm of love.

Out of nowhere, a high-pitched ringing was heard. Liz groaned in frustration and maneuvered her hand into Max’s pocket. Max looked confused until she grabbed the offending object and tossed it to the floor. They resumed their kissing and petting, getting more and more into it.

Annoyingly, the phone began to ring once more. This time it was the one on Liz’s nightstand. The couple decided to ignore it. The answering machine kicked in and they heard Max’s mother’s voice come over the line.

Obviously not wanting to, Max broke the kiss and listened to his mother’s voice, trying to calm his breathing. Liz looked at him and he nodded for her to pick up the receiver, groaning his frustration.

“Hello? Hi, Mrs. Evans. Actually he’s here, hold on.” She pressed the receiver to Max’s ear. He automatically switched it to his other ear.

“Hello. Hi, Mom. What’s up?” Liz began to nibble on his ear while he talked, and he tried not to moan. “Right now? What’s going on? Liz and I are studying.” Liz grinned and whispered in his ear, something about studying anatomy. He smiled at her as she covered her mouth with a giggle. “Is it really important? Uh-huh. Ok, fine. Twenty minutes. Bye.” He clicked End on the cordless phone and groaned, his head falling back on the pillow. Liz looked down at him. “I’m sorry,” he whispered.

“It’s ok.” Liz said, touching her forehead to his. “I have to go help out with the dinner rush anyway.”

“Want to finish this later?” Max asked her, kissing her forehead.

“My parents are gonna be around later. It probably won’t work here.”

“We’ll go to Michael’s. I’ll get rid of him.”

“Ok.” Their mouths met in a soft kiss. “I love you,” she whispered. Max got up and put on his shoes.

“I love you too.” Liz blew him a kiss as he left via the window.

Half an hour later, Max was wishing he was still with Liz. He watched in growing horror as his parents played a video of Isabel using her powers. He looked over at his sister and saw her go pale and reach for her husband’s hand. The video soon was over and silence filled the room for several awkward seconds.

Isabel slowly stood on shaky legs. “Oh my God. I can’t believe you spied on me,” she cried.

“We’re sorry, honey,” Diane Evans said, her heart going out to her daughter. “We just want to know what’s going on with you two.”

“You’ve been keeping secrets from us, for god knows how long,” Philip Evans said. “We just want to know what this means.”

Isabel touched her hand to Max’s shoulder. He stood up. “Can you just trust us?” he asked. “This secret…it would put you in danger…I’ve told Mom this before. We don’t want to burden you.”

“Sweetheart, you kids could never be a burden, and we love you. We want to help.”

Max shook his head slightly, at a loss for words. He ran a hand through his dark hair and sighed.

Suddenly, a noise came from the kitchen. “What was that?” Diane wondered.

Seeing a chance to escape momentarily, Max spoke. “I’ll check it out.” He headed into the kitchen.

“Thanks a lot, Max,” Isabel murmured under her breath.

In the dark kitchen, Max turned on the light over the stove, wanting some illumination. He walked stealthily through the room, keeping his eyes and ears open. Hearing nothing, he slowly turned and began to walk back.

“Max.” Max turned and looked toward the other entrance to the kitchen. He saw a girl come slowly forward into the light, looking bedraggled and carrying a baby.

“Tess.” Max uttered, staring at her as she moved forward, looking to be in a lot of pain.

“Please. Hold him,” she said on a gasp, placing the infant in his arms and immediately collapsing to the floor.

Forgetting Tess momentarily, Max’s eyes went to the infant in his arms. The baby gurgled and smiled up at him. Max was stunned as he realized who the child was.

“What is it, Max,” he heard his father ask behind him. He turned slowly and faced his father.

“It’s my son,” he said softly.

Diane gasped at the sight of the baby and moved toward her son. “Where’d he come from, Max?” she asked.

Max’s eyes wandered over to Tess’ still form on the floor. “Mom…can you take the baby for a minute?” he asked.

Diane eagerly took the infant into her arms, beyond surprised but thrilled that she was holding her grandson. They all watched as Max knelt down and gingerly picked Tess up in his arms. He stood and heard Isabel’s gasp as she realized who it was.

Max strode swiftly towards his bedroom and put Tess down on his bed. Grudgingly, he began to look her over for injuries. He found a wound on her leg and called for Isabel to bring medical supplies. She did and then watched him dress the wound, tightening her mouth into a thin line.

“What is she doing here, Max?” she asked, not happy.

“I don’t know, Iz…but she has my son. I’ll get answers from her when she comes to.” Isabel sighed and then marched out of the room back to her parents.

Max finished dressing Tess’ wound and then moved to stand by his window, intending to wait until she woke.

He didn’t have to wait long. Moments later, Tess bolted awake and sat up quickly. “Zan! Where’s Zan?” she demanded, moving her eyes to him.

“You named the baby Zan?” Max asked, surprised.

“Well, he is your son…and that is your real name,” Tess said impatiently. “Where is he?”

Max rolled his eyes. “In the living room…with his very confused grandparents. He saw Tess get up and open the door. He didn’t think so. He threw his palm out and unleashed his power to slam the door shut before she could escape. “SIT…down,” he ordered.

Tess looked down to see the dressing on her leg. “I guess it would be too much to ask you to heal this?” she asked.

Max scoffed. “Making you feel better isn’t one of my priorities,” he said angrily.

“Okay.” He watched her cross the room and then face him, looking defiant. “I’m sure you’ve got a lot on your mind, so let’s hear it.”

Max’s mind was whirling with questions. “I thought our baby couldn’t survive on Earth. I felt that…when I connected to him.”

“It was a mindwarp.” Max snorted, totally in disbelief. “Something I needed you to believe. I had to do whatever it took to get you to activate the Granolith.”

“Including killing Alex?” Max snapped, grief filling his voice for his lost friend.

Tess shook her head. “That’s not what I meant to do.”

Getting angrier by the minute, Max lashed out. “What was he? Collateral damage?! I should kill you right now. He extended his hand toward Tess, fully ready and willing to blast her into oblivion.

“If you kill me, you kill Zan.” Tess told him.

Max’s eyes narrowed. “What’re you talking about?”

“My son. Our son. We’re linked, Max. Physically. If I die, so does he.”

“I don’t believe you,” Max said, keeping his hand held out toward her.

“Then kill me. See if I’m lying!” Tess told him, and waited. She smirked as Max slowly lowered his hand. “I know you, Max. You would never take that risk. You’re just going to have to trust me,” she said smugly.

Defeated, Max knew she was right.

Ten minutes later, Max walked into the living room with Tess on his heels. He had wanted to lock her in his room, but he knew she probably could’ve gotten out with her powers.

“Mom…dad,” he began, watching Tess go over and act nice to his parents. He clenched his jaw. “As you can see, Tess is back with my child. She felt it was time I saw him,” he said. “I’m going to take her and the baby to Michael’s. My son needs to be with me. As for what happened with the tape…I’m afraid we’ll have to discuss that some other time.”

Philip was obviously frustrated, but he looked at his son and saw the strain in his face. “Ok. Call us if you need anything.”

Diane reluctantly let the baby go into Tess’ arms. “Max, we would like to see the baby soon,” she said.

Tess smiled at her. “Of course. We’ll bring him over as soon as we’ve had a little time to sort things out,” she said.

“Come on, Tess,” Max said as she walked toward him with Zan. He bid his parents and Isabel and Jesse good night, and left with Tess.

Isabel and Jesse soon left too, leaving the senior Evans’ with more confusion than before.

Max and Tess arrive at Michael’s a short time later. They enter the apartment to see Michael watching television. He looks up and then bolts to his feet, incredulity written all over his face as he raised his hand, ready to blast her.

“Tess, you are not here!!!!”

Max bolted forward in front of Tess and his son, protecting them. “Michael, no!”

“Maxwell, get out of the way,” Michael demanded.

“Not until you calm down.”

“Whatever she told you, she’s lying.”

“She has my son.”

“Well, get the baby out of the way,” Michael replied, undeterred.

“No, he needs her. If you kill her, my son will die.”

Michael hesitates, then slowly backs off. “Max, what the hell’s she doing here?”

“Long story.” Max said, reaching to take the baby from Tess.

Tess begins to tell her story to Michael. Meanwhile, outside the apartment, Liz arrives. She looks really happy, eagerly anticipating her evening alone with Max.

“So you’re the one that crashed in the desert the other night,” Michael said, as Tess finishes her story.

“You always were the quick one, Guerin,” Tess quipped. No sooner has she spoken those words than she is suddenly blasted through the air. She lands hard in the other room.

Max and Michael look toward the door and see Liz.

“Get up, bitch!” Liz demanded, her hand outstretched and crackling with green sparks.

TBC....
Last edited by roswellgirl_21 on Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:54 pm, edited 40 times in total.
roswellgirl_21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post Chapter Two 6/1/04

Post by roswellgirl_21 »

Chapter Two

*Thanks to everyone for the great feedback. And in answer to most people's questions, I will try to post as often as I can...but I will be working at my job more pretty soon

*some scenes taken from 4AAAB. Credit goes to Jason Katims and his team of writers.

Liz doesn’t wait and immediately blasts Tess again, knocking her back into the wall, as Max and Michael watch for a moment, stunned. “I’ll kill you!!!

“Liz! No!” Max yelled, quickly handing Zan to Michael and lunging to stop Liz.

“You’re a murderer! I’ll kill you!!!”

“Liz!” Max wrapped both arms around her and lifted her off the floor, dragging her into another room.

Michael was enjoying this. He looked over at Tess who was slowly getting up off the floor. He smirked at her. “Welcome back.”

In the other room, Liz struggled free of Max’s grip. “What? You mean to tell me you’re trusting her now?!”

“No, Liz…far from it. I’m trying to protect my son. She’s brought him. It seems that killing her will kill him.”

Liz scoffed. “Yeah. That’s convenient.”

Max sighed and reached for her, pulling her into his arms. “I have no choice, Liz. I have to trust her. I’m also asking you to trust me. Stay with me, Liz. I love you.” He kissed her forehead.

Liz melted into his embrace. “I love you. But, Max…why is she back? Why now?” Liz followed Max out into the main room again, listening as he quickly related Tess’ story.

“I’m gonna call a group meeting for half an hour from now. We all need to be a part of this.”

Tess and Liz eyed each other but didn’t speak. Liz flopped down on the couch beside Michael, eyeing the baby…who was once again in Tess’ arms. She smiled slightly. As much as she hated Tess, this was also Max’s son, a part of him. Odd, but she felt no resentment towards the child…but rather a strange feeling that she somehow should know this child without question.

Max came back into the room, finished making his phone calls. He took the baby from Tess, a smile spreading over his face. He sat down with the baby beside Liz. “This is Zan, Liz,” Max told her, beaming down at his son. Liz and the baby eyed one another and then the baby gurgled, waving one of his hands toward Liz and grabbing her finger in his little fist.

*flash

Scene in the desert, near the Pod Chamber. Max and Liz are kissing and caressing.

Max and Liz cementing their relationship and making love for the first time.

Flash of a baby in its mother’s womb.

Pain. Torture. Endless white. The blade of a scalpel glinting in the harsh, overhead light.

*end flash

Liz jerked upright as the flashes abruptly stopped and baby Zan let go of her finger.

Max looked over at her in concern. “You alright, Liz?” he asked.

Liz shook her head to clear it. She was totally confused by that flash. She and Max hadn’t made love yet. What the hell was it all about? She looked over at Max. “I got a flash,” she whispered.

Max’s eyes widened, but he didn’t press her for details for the gang was starting to arrive. Only Kyle, Maria, and Valenti didn’t know of Tess’ reappearance, and they stared in shock.

Liz saw Maria’s eyes darken and she began to open her mouth. Liz moved to head off the explosion, going to her friend and whispering to her.

Kyle and Valenti just stared, beyond stunned. Tess had whirled around to face them. A smile lit up her face at seeing Kyle. “Kyle! Thank God you’re here!

Kyle frowned. “Don’t…touch me,” he ordered, waving his arm to stop her approach toward him.

“Kyle, at least give me a chance to explain!” Tess cried.

“Why the hell haven’t you guys killed her yet?” he demanded.

“Max wouldn’t let me,” Michael replied.

Max took the baby into the bedroom, not wanting him to see what was happening. He came back out and sat down beside Liz again, putting his arm around her. “Ok, guys, let’s just sit down,” he said slowly. Everyone tossed glares at Tess, but they all found chairs and other seats around the room.

“As some of you know, Tess’ ship crashed in the desert the other night, near where that Air Force jet was found. Apparently, Khivar rejected Zan as the heir, and Tess escaped because Khivar decided that he was going to kill Zan. Anyway, she is here…and she needs somewhere to stay.”

“Max, I thought your baby couldn’t survive on Earth…at least that’s what the blonde ho said,” Maria sniped.

Tess opened her mouth to shoot back a scathing reply. “Stop, guys. She mindwarped me into believing that,” Max told them. The entire group made sounds of disgust, but none of them were really surprised after what Tess had already pulled.

“What do you plan on doing, Max?” Valenti asked tiredly.

“First thing tomorrow, I’m going to help her get an apartment for herself and Zan. Hopefully, it will be close by so that I can easily go see Zan whenever I want. I promise you, guys, Tess is not going to be a problem for any of you,” he said, leveling a glare at Tess. “She’s agreed to not make herself part of our group in any way. The only reason she is staying is so that I can see my son.”

“She still killed Alex,” Isabel murmured quietly from where she sat with Jesse, not intending to let Tess get away with that.

Max just sighed. “I know. And I don’t really know what to do about that. Zan needs her to survive…we can’t harm her.”

“Believe me, Isabel, I live with that fact every day and it does bother me. It was never my intention to kill him,” Tess said.

“Let’s not start,” Max said. “We all know what has happened, and the only thing we can do now is cope with the situation we’ve been dealt. What matters here is Zan. He’s just a baby.”

The group meeting dispersed soon after that, none of them being able to stomach being in the same room with Tess anymore, all of them reluctantly agreeing with what Max said as being the best thing they could do.

“Can you two try not to kill each other?” Max asked, when only him, Michael, Tess and Liz remained. “I’m going to take Liz home.”

Michael and Tess were avoiding looking at each other but they both nodded. Max led Liz out the door, wanting to talk to her about the flashes she’d received earlier.

Twenty minutes later, Liz and Max were lying on Liz’s chaise lounge on the balcony. “What happened earlier, Liz?” Max asked.

Liz sighed. “I don’t understand it, Max. I mean, I got a flash almost the instant Zan grabbed my finger. There were a few of us…kinda consummating,” she admitted with a blush. “And then I saw a flash of a fetus in its mother’s stomach. And the last one was of some harsh, white area and a scalpel glinting.”
She turned her head to look at Max. His brow was furrowed, and he looked deep in thought.

“Do you think…at least for the most of it…that this stuff has happened or is going to happen?” he asked.

“I don’t know, Max, but it was definitely weird.”

“Yeah. But, to be honest with you, you’re not the only one who got flashes from Zan.”

Liz’s eyes widened. “When?”

“When I took Zan into the back room at Michael’s, before our meeting. And Liz, it was the same as yours.”

The two stared at each other, wondering what it all meant.

TBC…
roswellgirl_21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

MATURE; Post Chapter Three, 6/2

Post by roswellgirl_21 »

Chapter Three

*thanks for all the feedback everyone :D
*some scenes from 'Cry Your Name' and 'It's Too Late And It's Too Bad'. Credit goes to Jason Katims and his team of writers.

Liz tossed and turned in her bed later that night, plagued by the flashes she had received from Max’s son earlier. She didn’t understand any of it. And it was totally strange that Max had received the same ones.

The one with her and Max in the desert making love was leading her to believe that that was just her heart telling her she wanted to be with Max finally, completely.

And the fact that Max had the same one maybe meant that he was also thinking about consummating their relationship as well.

But then…the other flashes didn’t make any sense at all. Why would she be getting flashes of a baby in a mother’s stomach? And then of pain and torture in a harsh white…room.

Liz sat bolt upright. She had not received a flash like that since that night two years ago after they had helped Max escape from Pierce and the white room. The flash terrified her. Did it mean that someone was about to be captured again?

She wished desperately that she had answers. She pushed the covers aside and got out of bed, moving quickly to her desk. She pulled out a notebook and a pen and snapped on her desk light. She sat down and began to record exactly what had happened in all the flashes she and Max had received. Maybe if she and Max kept track of all the images they received…they just might be able to piece it together.

After she had written it all down, she went back to bed. Sleep continued to elude her for a long time, until finally she fell into a restless sleep and the beginning of dreams.

Dreams – Liz

The pod squad, along with Maria, Liz and Kyle are standing in Alex’s room, arguing over Liz’s theory on Alex’s death.

‘You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about! You don’t know anything about Khivar or our world.’

‘You don’t want to think that Alex was killed by an alien because that would mean YOU are responsible.’

‘Let’s go.’

Hallway at school. Max and Liz are arguing again.

‘This has to stop. I will consider the possibility that Alex was killed by an alien if you consider the possibility that he killed himself.’

‘No, he didn’t!’

‘And what if he did? Then you are doing nothing but raising people’s suspicions about us. You have nothing to lose here and we have everything to lose.’

‘LET GO OF ME.’

Road outside of Roswell. Liz is sitting on a fence with her packed bags at her feet. Max drives up.

‘Liz, where are you going?’

‘Sweden.’

‘Are you kidding me? Get in the car.’

‘No.’

‘What did you tell your parents?’

‘I’m gonna call them from the airport and tell them my girlfriend in Florida had a crisis and she needed me.’

‘They’ll call your aunt. Your aunt will say you’re not there.’

‘Well, then I’ll think of something else.”

(Cab pulls up)

‘You the airport?’

‘NO!’

‘Actually, I am. You’re late.’

‘Liz, don’t get in that cab.’

‘Load it up.’

Max takes one of her bags and throws it into the Jeep. ‘Liz, get in my car.’

Grabs the bag back. ‘What are you going to do? You gonna throw me in it?’

‘You have to listen to me.’

‘Don’t even pull that king card on me, Max. I’m not Isabel. You can’t boss me around.’

She brushed by him, intent on getting in the cab. Max grabbed her arm and yanked her around, causing her to drop her bag. She landed in his arms and before she could protest he hauled her closer and kissed her hard.

She pounded her fists against his chest fruitlessly, but she quickly got lost in the kiss as her senses reeled and her knees grew weak. Max deepened the kiss and held her up against him, sensing her inability to stand properly. Max broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against hers.

‘Don’t go, Liz…please,” he begged. ‘We can work this out. Just stay.’

Before she knew what she was doing, she and her stuff were in Max’s Jeep, speeding away towards the desert. They ended up by the Pod Chamber and they sat down together by the rocks, hidden from view from anyone who might approach.

‘Liz. I hate what’s happening between us,’ Max began slowly. ‘We can work this out together. Just stay with me. I love you.’

Liz stared at him. She knew that they still had so much distance between them, and it might take a lot for them to work this out. ‘Max, if what you say is true…I want you to help, but I think we both need to keep an open mind. I know I’ve let my grief for Alex cloud my judgment…and I think you’ve done the same.’

Max just nodded. He had been acting like an ass. He reached for her and pulled her into his arms.

Liz had never been able to really resist him and she melted into his embrace. She felt Max start to kiss her neck softly and she turned to face him. She wanted to be with him more than anything, and she had come so close to telling him about Future Max in Las Vegas, right before things started to go horribly wrong. She loved him and had never stopped, but the truth had to come out before they could be together again. ‘Max, wait for a minute. I have to tell you something.’

Max met her eyes and she told him everything, watching his eyes get wider and wider. When she finally finished, he leaned down and kissed her softly and sweetly she wanted to cry. He knew. Max finally knew the truth.

She pressed closer to him as he deepened the kiss, moaning slightly. Max’s hands moved into her hair, and he cupped the back of her neck, controlling the pace of the kisses and moving her mouth to mate with his. Their breathing began to pick up and they fell back, Liz on top of Max, their legs tangling together. She automatically moved to get more comfortable, rolling all the way on top of him, their bodies aligning.

They continued to kiss over and over again. Their hands began to wander over each other’s clothes. Max smoothed his hands up her sides, all the way up until he cupped her breasts. He began to massage them eagerly, and Liz groaned into his mouth. They were already going further than they’d ever been. She felt an ache in her center and she grinded restlessly into Max, seeking relief.

Max reciprocated her groan and moved his hands to her coat, pushing it off. Liz sat up and shrugged the coat down her arms and then tossed it aside. Her hands joined his at the buttons on her sweater and they unbuttoned it together, both of them laughing at their exuberance.

Max abruptly stopped laughing and gave her a smoldering look as he pushed the sweater off her shoulders and down her arms. Liz resisted the urge to cover herself and she let Max look his fill. She was only wearing a simple white bra, but the look in his eyes said she may as well have been wearing see through black lace. Max once again cupped her breasts in his hands and Liz moaned, tossed her head back. He lightly took her nipples between his fingers and pulled lightly. She cried out and rocked her pelvis into his, feeling really hot.

He sat up and fastened his mouth over one of her nipples through the cotton of the bra. He sucked and nibbled lightly. Liz’s hands dove into his hair and she rocked into him more. Not stopping his mouth’s ministrations, Max swiftly moved his hand to the clasp on the bra and unhooked it with a flick of his wrist. He removed his mouth and looked up to meet Liz’s amused stare. ‘Been practicing?’ she asked with a small laugh. He just grinned at her and peeled the straps down her arms, tossing it aside to join their other clothes. Liz took advantage of the moment to tug his shirt over his head and onto the desert floor.

They pressed automatically closer, groaning at the new contact as their chests met. They lay back down and Max rolled them over carefully so he could be on top. Liz’s legs wrapped loosely around his hips, not wanting to lose the heat. Max’s mouth latched onto her neck and he sucked, marking her. Liz moaned. His mouth was so hot on her skin. She gripped his shoulders, breathing hard as Max trailed fiery kisses in a path down her neck all the way down to one breast, where he once again took it into his mouth, this time unhindered by cloth.

Liz moaned over and over, whispering his name as he continued his actions for several minutes, and then gave her other breast the same attention. He moved on down her stomach all the way down to her low-slung jeans.

*end dream

Without warning, the dream abruptly stopped. Liz bolted awake, her skin on fire and her body trembling with her repressed passion. What a dream. She couldn’t believe everything that had transpired in it. And she was starting to wonder what exactly was going to happen next.

Across town, Max was in much the same state, reeling from the dream he had just had. He groaned. He was painfully aroused. He tossed his sheets aside and went into the bathroom, knowing he wouldn’t get any more sleep. He needed a cold shower.

And first thing tomorrow, he needed to see Liz.

TBC…
Last edited by roswellgirl_21 on Sun May 29, 2005 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roswellgirl_21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

MATURE; Post Chapter Four 6/8

Post by roswellgirl_21 »

Chapter Four

Parker Residence
Liz’s room
May 24, 2002

Liz was awakened the next morning by a persistent tapping on her bedroom window. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, feeling gritty from lack of sleep. She had finally fallen asleep in the pre-dawn hours…the dream had kept her awake. She looked over at the clock on her nightstand and saw that it was barely 8:00…and on a Saturday.

She swung her eyes over to the window and jumped a little at seeing Max. She quickly got out of bed and went to push the window open. “Hey,” she said softly.

Max smiled back and reached to push a strand of her long dark hair behind her ear. He searched her face and then sighed. “You didn’t get much sleep either, huh?” he asked.

“No, I didn’t. I had a dream of that time last year when we were at odds over Alex’s death,” she said quietly. “It ended quite differently, though,” she admitted, blushing as she remembered the heat that had been palpable during the foreplay scene.

Max got up and stood back, letting her come out onto the balcony to join him, once again settling in the lounger beside her. “I know.”

Liz stared at him. “You had the same dream?” she asked, her mind whirling once again. They kept having the same dreams and flashes. That was really weird. Really, how often did two people have the same dream…the EXACT same dream? Liz related the whole dream to him, wanting to get it out before she forgot. She would write it down later. It might be another clue to whatever was happening.

Max just nodded. “Everything happened that way in my dream, too,” he said, raking a hand through his hair.

“Max, that last part…it never happened. I mean, I did attempt to go to Sweden and we continued to be at odds for a little while more over that…but we never…did that.” She was blushing furiously now.

“You got those flashes from Zan…and so did I, but neither of us received any flashes prior to that, and the same with that dream,” he said slowly. “Do you think there’s a connection? That maybe my son is the key to finding out exactly what we’re either remembering…or…something?”

Liz pondered his words, seriously trying to consider the possibility. “I think maybe we should both spend more time with him…see if it brings any more information to light,” she suggested.

Max looked at her. “Are you sure you’re okay being around him so much?” he asked. “I know it must be difficult for you,” he said, lightly beginning to stroke her hair.

Liz leaned into his touch. “Surprisingly, I am. He’s your son, too, Max…a part of you. It’s hard not to love something that is yours…no matter how much I hate Tess.”

Max kissed the top of her head. “I know you’ve got to work until six, but I’ll come get you after and we’ll go spend time with Zan,” he said softly.

Liz just nodded and the two of them sat in silence for a long while…wondering what answers the day might bring.

Max picked Liz up at the Crashdown at 6:30 that evening. Both of them had been nervous all day. Max had managed to get Tess an apartment with help from his parents, financially. He didn’t receive any further flashes from Zan, but he wanted to wait until Liz was there too.

Max drove the Chevelle to the outskirts of Roswell, and finally parked outside a quaint looking five-story apartment building in a nice neighborhood. Liz got out of the car and smoothed her skirt.

“This place looks too nice for Tess,” she muttered to Max as they clasped hands and headed inside.

Max nodded in agreement and they took an elevator to the third floor, finding 402 easily. Tess answered the door, and grimaced at seeing Liz with Max.

She reluctantly opened the door wider and let them in. “He’s asleep,” she said when Max looked around for the baby. “You’re more than welcome to wait until he’s awake.”

Max handed her some money. “He’s okay with me, Tess. Go out for awhile, k?”

Tess looked like she wanted to argue but pursed her lips together. She grabbed a light jacket and flounced out the apartment.

Liz let out a breath she hadn’t been aware she was holding. “Are we gonna wait until he wakes up?” she asked.

Max looked undecided. “I’m gonna check on him,” he said, heading toward the bedroom. Liz followed him and together they peered down at the baby lying on Tess’ bed.

“She’s gonna get him a crib, right?” Liz asked, for some reason not wanting the baby to be sleeping in the same bed as Tess…even though she was his mother.

“Yeah. I told her I’d help her find one tomorrow,” Max said. He sat down gingerly on the edge of the bed, just watching his son sleep. Liz joined him, settling herself in his arms.

Not long after, Zan began to stir. Max stood up and reached for him, taking him into his arms. “Hey, buddy,” he whispered. “You’re up.”

Liz felt a smile spread over her face at seeing the beautiful picture they made. It tugged at her heart. She had a feeling Zan would look just like his father one day.

Max carried Zan into the living room and sat down with him on the couch. Liz followed and perched beside Max, her eyes on the baby.

Zan eyed her curiously, making little baby sounds in his throat. Max looked around a saw a rattle that looked like a spaceship. He grinned and picked it up, holding it up in front of Zan, watching the child’s eyes widen and one little hand reach for the rattle. He waved the rattle around and smiled at both Max and Liz.

“You ready, Liz?” Max asked. “I think we should try and achieve a flash at the same time. We can both hold onto him.

Liz nodded and reached out her hand tentatively. Zan noticed this and his free hand grabbed Liz’s finger just like yesterday. Max’s hand came up to encompass both of theirs and they were both pulled under in seconds.

*Flash

Once again, Max and Liz were by the pod chamber, involved in serious petting. Max was unbuttoning and unzipping Liz’s jeans, and they both pushed them down her legs along with her panties. Totally naked, Liz lay back and smiled up at Max, who hovered over her…looking his fill of her.

“God, you’re so beautiful, Liz,” he murmured in awe, stroking a hand down her smooth, flat stomach. Liz inhaled sharply at his touch.

“You’re way too dressed, Max,” she said with a grin, sitting up to unzip his pants. Max helped her and in a matter of seconds he was totally naked, his pants and boxer shorts tossed aside to join their other clothes.

They both stared at each other for long minutes. “Are you sure, Liz?” Max asked.

Liz smiled. “Yes, Max. I love you, and I want to make love with you.”

At her words, Max’s eyes widened and then darkened with arousal even more than before and he leaned down to kiss her, long and deep.

Liz’s arms slid easily around his shoulders and she arched her back, moaning and returning his kiss with equal fervor. She pushed him onto his back and leaned over him, moving her mouth to his neck. She marked him in the same way he had her, moving her loving kisses down his neck and shoulders. She licked and nibbled her way in a path down toward his nipples and took one lightly in her mouth, sucking lightly. She repeated the action on the other side.

She then continued moving down his flat stomach and his fabulous abs. Max ran his fingers through her hair, calling her name in a rapturous whisper. She went all the way down until she encountered his hardness, firm and yet soft at the same time. She lightly closed her hand around him, looking up at his face to gage his reaction. He had his eyes closed and his head flung back, his lips parted.

She stretched out her tongue tentatively and licked at him. Max groaned in pleasure so she continued, lapping at him like he was ice cream. Then she put her mouth over him and moved down, taking as much as she could. Max was groaning louder now, his fingers floating through her long hair. She continued her ministrations for long minutes until Max sat up and pulled her up lightly.

“Your turn,” he told her with a saucy grin. He pushed her down lightly and she lay on her back…breathing hard in anticipation as Max gently spread her legs and moved down so his mouth was aligned with her center.

Max breathed in her heavenly scent and he could swear he got harder as he eagerly anticipated her taste. He reached out his tongue and licked her lightly. Liz shuddered and called his name, the new feeling washing over her. He was instantly addicted to her taste and he licked at her repeatedly. He soon discovered her cries grew louder when he hit a particular spot and he concentrated on that. Her hips arched off the desert floor and she screamed his name as he suddenly sucked her into his mouth and she flew apart in the throes of her orgasm.

Max moved up her body and drew her into his arms until she calmed. They held each other for several moments and then they moved closer and Max slid in between her legs. She wrapped her legs around his waist and looked into his eyes as his hardness brushed against her wet core. They both moaned at the intimate touch, and they held their gaze as Max positioned himself, ready to enter her any second…

TBC…

*my next post will hopefully be Thursday, as I am working tomorrow. Enjoy this one for now! :D
Last edited by roswellgirl_21 on Sun May 29, 2005 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roswellgirl_21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

MATURE; Post Chapter Five 6/10

Post by roswellgirl_21 »

Chapter 5

*flashes continue

Max and Liz held their gaze in anticipation and desire as Max slowly but surely began to ease his way inside Liz. He continued until he met her barrier.

Liz bit her lip, trying to prepare herself for his full penetration. They clasped hands and Max quickly pushed the rest of the way into her.

Liz gasped and felt her eyes tear up at the stinging sensation. It did sting, and she breathed in and out deeply as she waited for it to pass.

Max watched her with concern, kissing her all over her face. “Do you want me to take it away, Liz?” he asked, hating to see her in any pain.

Liz shook her head. “It’ll pass,” she murmured.

And it did. She finally met his eyes and nodded, signaling that it was okay for him to continue.

Max groaned low in his throat as he began to move slowly back and forth within her extremely tight walls. He gritted his teeth as his every thrust into her had her walls clinging like an ever-tightening vise around his shaft. Their moans and heavy breathing increased as he began to move faster and Liz met his every thrust. They moved in a perfect rhythm, every so often upping the pace of their lovemaking.

Max groaned loudly when he felt his impending climax. He reached quickly in between their bodies and rapidly moved his thumb over her clit repeatedly in tandem with his thrusts. Liz’s back arched and she called his name as her orgasm washed over her in thrilling waves.

Max felt her walls clench around him and he threw his head back as he let go with his own climax.

Unwilling to just collapse on her, he rolled them over so they lay on their sides.

Liz moaned as he separated himself from her, but they remained locked in each other’s arms as their breathing calmed and their heart rates slowed.

They lay together for several minutes until the cool night air forced them to dress again. Liz winced as she got up, now fully dressed.

Max noticed this and her brows knitted in concern. “Let me heal that, Liz, please?” he asked.

Liz nodded and he put his hand on her lower abdomen and sent healing warmth into her body, soothing the ache.

Liz smiled and drew him in for a kiss, loving him even more for his sensitivity.

*series of flashes

Max and Liz holding hands once more at school.

Max helping Liz and eventually Michael and Maria find out more about Alex’s death.

Liz getting sick a few mornings in a row.

Liz worriedly checking her calendar.

Taking a pregnancy test and having mixed feelings as she worried about telling her parents.

Liz telling Max about her pregnancy.

Max assuring Liz he will stand by her.

Liz walking home and entering the alley by her balcony. She feels a sharp blow to the back of her head and passes out.

Waking up in a harsh white room with bright lights.

Seeing the blade of a scalpel and a person completely in disguise holding it, the only thing visible being a pair of cold, blue eyes.

Liz cringing in fear as she realizes she’s strapped to the table wearing only a hospital gown.

Liz panicking for her unborn child and screaming as she is knocked out again.

*flashes abruptly stop

Liz dropped baby Zan’s hand as if it was on fire and she fell to her knees. Covering her face with her hands, she started to scream in anguish. “My baby, my baby! What happened to my baby?”

Max, in utter shock and devastation himself, quickly put Zan down in the other room and then he immediately went to Liz, pulling her into his arms. He rocked her back and forth while they both sobbed with grief and confusion…only knowing that somehow their child had been ripped from them.

They held each other as their sobs finally quieted. Liz and Max looked at each other.

“What’s happened to our baby, Max?” Liz asked quietly, wiping at her tears. “And how the hell can we not remember any of this…at all?” she continued. “Is our baby even alive right now?” she cried.

Max just stroked her hair, feeling every bit of grief she was feeling.

“I don’t know, Liz,” he said. “But we are gonna find out.”

TBC…

*I know this one is kind of short, but it seemed like a good place to stop for now. Next post should be soon.
Last edited by roswellgirl_21 on Sun May 29, 2005 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roswellgirl_21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

MATURE; Post Chapter Six, 6/23

Post by roswellgirl_21 »

Chapter Six

Parker Residence
Liz’s Room
Late evening, same day

Liz lay on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She just couldn’t make sense of it. Why was Zan the key to finding out about this mystery? He was Max and Tess’ child, and that was something that couldn’t be denied. Max himself had had visions of the baby in Tess’ stomach, and she had been sick before they sent her home.

She had cried over not remembering losing her virginity, and being pregnant with Max’s child. She had sobbed in confusion as she remembered being captured with a threatening person standing over her. It was like her memory was a blank after that…and they blended immediately into stuff she did remember: slowly uncovering the truth about Alex’s death, Tess’ departure, her and Max’s reconciliation and the hectic summer they had shared searching for Max’s son.

She sighed and slowly sat up now, reaching for her journal and a pen to write all this down. Once she did, she sat there, deep in thought. Max had stayed with her for hours after they had received the new flashes, taking her home when Tess came back to the apartment. He had only left about an hour ago, stating he was going to try to figure some stuff out.

She was so confused. She knew the flashes were real…but at the same time, how could they be? And she had totally blocked it out…until yesterday when she had held baby Zan’s hand. He obviously triggered both her and Max’s memories like nothing else. Now she was wondering if she had somehow got amnesia…but then Max would have had to have it, too.

She grimaced as Tess’ image suddenly floated into her mind. She remembered all the stuff the alien hybrid had put them through. Suddenly, she remembered a time when she had been with Tess.

“Can you just do that with everyone? Make them see things that aren’t even there?”

“Sometimes it’s easier to do that, then to make someone see something that’s right in front of her eyes.”

Her mind then flashed on several other times when she had seen Tess using her mindwarp powers.

And then she remembered how Tess had used the mindwarps to deceive them all, while she carried out Alex’s death and the cover up.

If Tess was capable of using a mindwarp to cover up how she killed someone, could she be capable of erasing her and Max’s memory of their child, too? But what would Tess ultimately have to gain from that? And if that was what she had done, what had she done to the baby?

Liz knew now that she and Max were going to have to confront Tess now with this information, and get the truth out of her. One way or another, that bitch had taken their child from them. She would pay.

Suddenly, a knock sounded on her bedroom door. Liz shook her head to clear it and pushed her journal into her nightstand drawer. “Come in,” she said.

The door opened and Maria poked her head into the room. “Hey chica,” she greeted, coming in to sit on the bed.

Liz managed a weak smile. “Hey.”

Maria looked at her closely. “What’s wrong, Liz?” she asked. “Max came down to see me in the café an hour ago and told me you guys were dealing with some heavy stuff and I should come talk to you after closing,” she said.

Liz sighed. “So much is happening, Maria…I’m so confused. I don’t even know how to begin.”

Maria got up again and reached for Liz’s hands, pulling her up too. “Let’s go get some ice cream.”

Liz smiled slightly. That was what she needed right now.

Five minutes later, the girls were settled on the living room couch with their bowls and Liz stared at her spoon, thinking about how to start.

“Don’t say a word until I’m done, k?” she asked Maria. When Maria nodded, she began.

“Ever since Tess came back to town with Zan, I’ve been having these weird flashes every time I’m near him. And last night I had this dream of Max and I…about to make love out by the pod chamber. Today revealed the most information. I discovered that Max had received all of the same flashes…and the same dream. Anyway, we decided to go see Zan together, and see if we could get any more information.”

“We both sat with Zan and touched him at the same time. In the flashes, Max and I were out by the pod chamber again…only this time we actually made love, completely. And then I got a bunch of flashes about Max and I reconciling, and him helping us discover what happened to Alex. And the weirdest part is, in the flashes I discovered I was pregnant.” Liz saw her friend’s eyes widen in shock, but she kept quiet. “In the flashes, I told Max and he supported me. And then, I remember being in this white room and seeing a person completely disguised and holding a scalpel.”

“And it’s like the rest of it is a blank, and Max and I are trying to put it together. We can’t figure out why we can’t remember any of this. But, just a little while ago, I remembered some things about Tess…and everything she has done to deceive us.”

“If she is capable of killing Alex and covering it up, isn’t she capable of making me forget my baby and what happened to it?”

Maria nodded, her eyes huge as she reached for her friend’s free hand and held it with her own. “What are you going to do, Liz?” she asked.

“Well, tomorrow I’m going to tell Max everything I think happened, and then we’re going to confront Tess. I think one way or another she made me forget my baby and did something to or with it. She will pay, and if our baby is harmed…I’ll personally kill her.”

Maria put her bowl down and moved to hug Liz, feeling the incredible sadness and confusion moving through her friend.

She would kill Tess, too. She was more evil than any of them could imagine if she had done something to an innocent baby.

TBC…

*It’s a little short, but the next part contains a lot and it’s better if I put it all together
Last edited by roswellgirl_21 on Sun May 29, 2005 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roswellgirl_21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

MATURE; Post Chapter Seven, 7/10

Post by roswellgirl_21 »

*Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long between parts. Work invaded, and then when I sat down to actually write in my minimal spare time, I ended up rewriting this chapter a few times. I hope it's good now. I will try to post Chapter Eight sometime Tuesday, since it's my day off. Enjoy!

Chapter Seven

Tess’ Current Residence
Early next day

Tess cooed to her small son and rocked him in her arms. She had just fed him his breakfast. Zan was acting antsy lately.

She was nervous about Liz and Max being around baby Zan. She really didn’t know why. Her powers had become stronger during her year’s stay on Antar, and she was confident that her plan would work and the mindwarp would hold until she figured out how to destroy Max and everyone he loved.

She placed Zan in his playpen and then she continued to pace around the room. Her plan had been carried out thus far, and no one was the wiser. She had begun to get her revenge on Max and Liz.

Sometimes, loath as she was to admit it, she felt some remorse about what she had done to Max and Liz. This was just as worse as when she killed Alex. She had convinced herself that Alex’s death had been an accident, and she really didn’t mean to kill him…the mindwarp had eventually proved too much for Alex, and he had succumbed to an early death.

Despite everything she had done, Tess loved Zan; just like any mother loved their child. She would do anything for this child, and not only because he was a much-needed bargaining chip. She truly had grown to love him.

When she had come back to the apartment yesterday, Max and Liz had both been quiet, remaining close to each other and appearing troubled about something. She prayed now that they hadn’t somehow gotten flashes from Zan. What a disaster that would be. Tess shook herself to ward off those thoughts.

Suddenly, she heard the knock on the door. Tess smoothed her hair, preparing for another performance. She knew it was Max and possibly Liz was with him.

She swung open the door. Yep. She was right. She looked at Max quickly. He had his “leader” face on, and he looked determined about something. Liz looked upset, too, and she held Max’s hand for support.

Wordlessly, Tess moved aside and let them in, closing the door behind them. She turned to face them. “I guess you’re here to see Zan. I’ll just get him.”

“Hold on, Tess,” Max said firmly. “We want to talk to you about something.”

Tess’ eyebrows rose but she nodded, crossing her arms over her chest. “Alright. What is it?” she said, trying to be as nice as she could.

“Since you came back into town with Zan, some strange things have been happening to Liz and me, and especially when we’re around the baby.”

Trying to hide her fear, Tess remained silent; trying desperately not to let her face show her emotions.

“The first night, Tess, Max and I had the exact same dream after we saw you and Zan at Michael’s,” Liz said. “When I touched his hand at Michael’s that night I had a few quick flashes, that seemed weird to us.”

Liz quickly outlined the flashes and the dream for Tess, not going into any intimate details. She then explained what they had learned yesterday when they had both been spending time with Zan.

During the whole speech, Tess was getting more and more worried, struggling to keep a neutral face. It was just as she had feared. Max and Liz were coming out of the mindwarp. It wouldn’t be much longer before they would discover the whole truth and everything she had done, the lengths she had gone to.

Despite herself, another wave of remorse crashed over Tess. She had gone too far. She knew it now. Once Max and Liz discovered the truth, she would be finished. If they didn’t kill her, they would surely do something almost as bad. Maybe it would be better if she came clean now.

Her human side was suddenly showing itself again, just as it had a few times during her stay with the Sheriff and Kyle over a year ago. She might actually be able to save herself.

Slowly, she sank down on the couch. She stared at the floor for a minute, trying to gather her thoughts. Finally, she looked up and met Max and Liz’s eyes. “You better sit down,” she said, softly. “This is gonna take some time, and it’s so not easy for me to say.”

Max and Liz exchanged a glance and then sat down together on the loveseat, still holding hands.

This was gonna be the hardest thing she had ever done, Tess thought to herself. She steeled herself and prepared to drop the bombshells.

“This whole thing begins last spring, before Alex…before I accidently killed him,” Tess started. “You and Liz weren’t together, but I knew you still loved her…and would always love her. At the prom, you and Liz went, and I went with Kyle.”

“What you guys know at this time is that Liz gave some grandiose speech to you about how she felt suffocated over the way the two of you continued to hold onto your obviously dead relationship. What you don’t know…is that was the beginning of my plan to ultimately destroy you and Liz.”

“I had formulated this seemingly perfect plan. Alex was never meant to die, as I’ve already said. What really happened at the prom…was that you and Liz reconciled. You grew close again rather rapidly. What your flashes have been showing you…is some of what was real…and some of what I wanted you to believe.”

“After Alex’s funeral, you two took comfort in each other, and presented a united front. Eventually, Michael and Maria joined you in your quest to discover the truth.”

“The mindwarp played out that you two were cast further apart, as Max and I grew closer. You and Liz fought almost constantly. Max and I spent the night out at the observatory. Liz, and soon Maria and Michael fought for clues. At this point, I had revealed my pregnancy to Max, and we were slowly making plans to go home. Liz, Michael and Maria actually ended up stumbling upon the decoded version of the Destiny book…and that was fortunate, because it made it look better that Michael stumbled across it the way he did…instead of me.”

“In reality, you and Max spend the exact same night, as Max and I supposedly did, out at the pod chamber. With the exact same result. Liz became pregnant. I soon discovered this through the group…for you guys had not yet discovered my betrayal. I was angry and one night I kidnapped Liz, all the while continuing the mindwarp.”

“I disguised myself, and made the place into a nightmare for Liz. For I hated her, and only wanted what she had taken away from me…the right to bear Max’s children.”

“What you two don’t know is, Nasedo told me before he died…because Max had healed you, you were now a hybrid…just like us. As a result, you were extremely fertile and would surely become pregnant if you and Max consummated your relationship…which you did. The length of a hybrid pregnancy, one month, was the same for you, Liz. One month. No more, no less.”

“I kept you trapped for the rapid duration of your pregnancy, and your new hybrid status proved true…for you handled the pregnancy just fine…no problems. Soon enough, you gave birth to a son. I had someone Nasedo had trusted on my side, and he took the child to Antar, so I could complete my plan.”

“Finally, I mindwarped you again, and erased all of the reality. You woke up at home in your own bed two hours after giving birth. That was the day before we were all supposed to leave the planet. The mindwarp continued until I left the planet. But it was too late. All of your memories of the time between the time of the prom, minus Alex’s death, to the minute I left the planet were gone. And replaced with the fake reality.”

Tess finally stopped speaking, drained. She lowered her eyes and waited for the storm to hit.

TBC…
Last edited by roswellgirl_21 on Sun May 29, 2005 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roswellgirl_21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

The One Thing We Both Did Perfectly (MATURE; Chapt. 8, 8/22)

Post by roswellgirl_21 »

Chapter Eight

Tess’ Apartment
Immediately following

The moments after Tess stopped speaking appeared to be frozen in time. Max and Liz were holding on to each other as if they were drowning. Tears were tracking their way down both their cheeks. They feel unheeded, for Max and Liz were struggling to come to grips with this complete tragedy and utter betrayal.

Tess had stolen nearly a year of their child’s life when she took him from Liz after he was born and then passed him off as her own. She had taken an infant that wasn’t hers, off the planet to distant Antar.

Tess waited, terrified as she tried to prepare herself for the next part. She knew they would be furious and feel horribly betrayed. Hell, to be honest…if it was her this had happened to…she’d probably kill the person responsible. No, scratch that…she would. But Tess had some hope for her survival. Max and Liz weren’t her. She didn’t think they could live with themselves if they took another’s life.

Max’s mind was whirling as he slowly processed everything Tess had said. He couldn’t believe Tess had actually told the truth. Little Zan was his and Liz’s son. Because of that murdering bitch, his former wife…he and Liz, his sweet and lovely Liz…they had lost nearly a year with their son. Their memories had been completely wiped out and those couple months last spring had been rewritten so that Tess could follow through with her plan. The plan that would ensure Kivar remained ruler of Antar…for he would have the heir.

Only Tess had made a grievous error. He and Liz’s son was obviously human. Tess would have never returned to Earth and to Roswell if the baby was alien. He was, of course, thrilled that Zan was not Tess’ child…and it proved that Max and Tess had never even made love! Those facts were of an overwhelming relief to Max. He hated Tess with everything in him…and now she had no ties left to him.

What was he gonna do to Tess? He wanted to kill her. That was his first instinct. He looked down at Liz. She was trembling as she continued to cry. He suspected she was dealing with many emotions, just like he was.

Liz was almost unaware of the tears that spilled unchecked down her cheeks. She felt numb and as cold as ice. Her baby boy had been stolen from her moments after he was born. She had never held him or kissed hom, nor rocked him to sleep at night. She had never been awakened in the night by her son’s cry for a bottle or a diaper change.

She mourned the entire 11 months she had missed with her son. It was devastating and heartbreaking that she and Max had not even remembered their child until now. Dear God, baby Zan was hers! She was thrilled beyond measure that she had conceived that beautiful child with Max, the love of her life…and Tess had not.

Tess. Liz’s thoughts immediately swung into anger when she thought about Tess. And who could blame her?! Her first instinct was to lunge across the room and choke the life from Tess. The urge was so strong that Liz winced. She never thought she would have these malicious thoughts about anyone. She knew she couldn’t kill anyone, even someone like Tess.

At this moment, she didn’t know what to do. She was too filled with emotions. And then it came to her. She was developing her maternal instincts. She wanted her son. She moved from Max’s arms and hurried from the room, intent and yearning to feel her son against her and in her arms.

She entered the bedroom and she stopped abruptly, her eyes filling with fresh tears as she set eyes on baby Zan, who was gurgling happily and waving his rattle around in circles. She moved forward slowly, almost in a daze…toward her son.

She dropped to her knees beside the bed. She brought her hands to her face and began to cry. She sobbed into her hands for a few minutes, her whole body trembling with joy and grief for the time she had lost, and for finally being reunited with her baby.

Finally, she scrubbed at her face with her palms, wiping her tears away. She moved to sit down on the bed. Her arms reached out and she lifted Zan and cradled him to her breasts. Her heart filled with love and fulfillment as she gazed down at Zan.

As if sensing he was finally in his mother’s arms, Zan held his eyes with his without fussing or crying. His free hand reached out to grab strands of her long dark hair.

Liz knew her face was filled with love and pure rapture. She sat for awhile, just absorbing the fact that she was a mother and holding her son for the first time.

Soon, she stood up and, knowing she wouldn’t be able to stand being away from Zan a second longer, she carried him into the living room with her.

She found Max and Tess just looking at each other in silence. She was happy that Max had waited for her so that they could confront Tess together. She moved to the couch to sit beside Max.

Before he started to speak, Max’s eyes met Liz’s and he smiled at the look in her eyes. He couldn’t remember the last time he had seen her like this. Truly happy and complete. His gaze drifted down to Zan, who gurgled and waved his rattle at his father.

Max laughed softly and let his son grab his finger with his tiny fist. He looked at Liz again and they shared a melting look of love and true happiness few words could express.

His words intended for Liz only, Max leaned close to her and whispered, “I love you.”

“I love you,” Liz whispered back, wanting to kiss him…but not in front of Tess.

“I called everyone over here,” he told her. “I thought this should be something all of us should know…and we all should have a say in what to do with Tess.”

Liz nodded her agreement. Strangely, she couldn’t kill anyone now that Zan was in her arms. But, make no mistake, Liz would have her turn with the manipulating, backstabbing bitch…and while she couldn’t kill her, she would hurt and wound her almost beyond repair.

Until she was satisfied that Tess would never harm her son, Max…or anyone she loved ever again…Liz would take their pain and all their suffering out on Tess…and well she should.

Max had promised her that Tess would pay for what she did…and now it so happened that Tess had more than Alex’s blood on her hands. She had committed the cruelest acts and had stabbed them all in the back repeatedly while pretending to be their friend and part of the group.

Here was something Liz just didn’t get. Why on Earth had Tess given up so easily? Why had she come forward with the truth? Maybe she realized that she couldn’t hold up her elaborate ruse while in Roswell and around Max and Liz. But then, why hadn’t Tess just disappeared again?

Liz’s mind was whirling with questions, and she was sure Max was just as confused as well.

They didn’t get to finish gathering their thoughts for a knock was sounded on the door and then the rest of the group entered the apartment to begin the confrontation.

TBC…
Last edited by roswellgirl_21 on Sun May 29, 2005 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roswellgirl_21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

MATURE; Post Chapter Nine, 9/4

Post by roswellgirl_21 »

Chapter Nine

Tess’ Apartment
Immediately Following

For long minutes, the room was silent. Michael, Maria, Kyle and his father, Isabel and Jesse stared first at Max, Liz and baby Zan…and then at Tess….who was steadily avoiding everyone’s disdainful, hateful gazes.

They eventually took chairs from the dining room and seated themselves clearly on Max and Liz’s side of the room.

Maria was watching her best friend hold baby Zan. The look on Liz’s face was priceless. In a stunning moment of clarity, she knew…she instinctively knew that Liz was reunited with her child…and that child was Zan.

Without thinking, she launched across the room and practically tackled Tess…knocking them both to the floor. She pulled at Tess’ blonde curls and struggled with the slightly smaller girl, pinning her wrists quickly so the bitch couldn’t blast her.

“You’re gonna pay, you whore!” Maria screamed. “All the pain you’ve put us through…you will pay!” Maria was wishing fervently that she possessed alien powers….for she wanted nothing better than to kill Tess with a blast of power.

The others had been staring at this display, shocked into immobility. Michael moved quickly and boldly lifted his former girlfriend off of Tess. Maria fought him, screaming and struggling to get at Tess.

Tess had no such help. She slowly picked herself up off the floor, wincing slightly…and backed herself onto the couch again.

Isabel Evans Ramirez had a similar urge. She did have powers…and she knew she could kill Tess. She shot a glance at her brother and his little family.

Max, in return, shot her a warning look. Isabel was surprised he was so able to control himself. If Tess had stolen her child…she would eliminate the threat.

But she loved and trusted her brother. She knew Max must have a plan…so she would go along with it.

She clung to her husband’s hand and didn’t protest when Jesse sat in a chair and pulled her into his lap. She craved his closeness…and was grateful for it.

The others slowly took seats around the room. Michael was whispering to Maria, and she eventually seemed to calm…relaxing in his arms. She didn’t fight his closeness and went with him when he sat beside Max and Liz.

The sides were clearly drawn. The whole group, minus Tess; were on Max’s side of the room. No surprise there.

When everybody was quiet, Max cleared his throat and began to relate the entire story to the rest of the group.

Nobody spoke or even moved a muscle during his entire speech. Eventually, they were all shocked into silence.

When Max finished, you could hear a pin drop for almost a full minute. Now everyone in the room wanted to seriously harm Tess. Still letting Max be the leader, they restrained themselves…but barely.

Max looked over at Tess, who was actually cowering…now that was new for her…in the corner of the couch she sat on. “Whatever else you have to say,” Max grated, his hatred for her plain in his tone, “Say it now.”

Tess slowly looked around at everyone in the room. She shuddered and quickly looked down. She was done. Stick a fork in me, she thought wryly. She knew she deserved it…whatever was coming to her.

“There is no point in me keeping anything from you anymore. You all already know the worst of it. But I, um, I owe you everything.”

“For starters, Zan…Max and Liz’s child…is completely human. That’s why they rejected him on Antar. Something I never actually anticipated and thought I could get away with. That’s why I had to come back. Kivar threatened Zan’s life…and despite the fact that I’m not his mother…I couldn’t let him die.”

“I escaped one night. It was one of the most difficult things I’ve ever done. The palace is heavily guarded and it wasn’t easy….escaping the guards and then finding the ship to return me home. But I did it. It took us a few weeks to reach Earth’s atmosphere…and then that Air Force Jet crashed into us…and we were luckily to escape virtually unscathed.”

“We’ll be lucky if the FBI doesn’t find the ship,” Michael said tersely. “I mean, I saw the crash and I discovered the Air Force jet.”

“I don’t think they will,” Tess murmured quietly. “It crashed deep in the desert…behind several hilly areas…and it is pretty damaged.”

“What are we gonna do now, Max,” Isabel said quietly.

How he loathed that question. Max dropped his head in his hands and scrubbed his palms over his face. He was bone weary from all the emotions that had ripped through him today…and he could see the strain in Liz’s face…behind her utter happiness.

Finally, he looked up at the group. “Zan is not linked to you, Tess,” he said. “You lied again.”

“You were trying to kill me!” Tess cried in defense. “I was just trying to stay alive.”

“Anyway,” Max cut in, holding his hand out to quiet her. “I won’t make this decision. It’s too volatile a situation. The things Tess has done…they have affected all of us. Alex…taking Zan…the constant mindwarping…and the deliberate betrayal to everyone.”

“We should turn her in to the FBI,” Isabel spat contemptuously.

“No. I know I said this just wasn’t my decision but…I can’t go along with that. They would throw her in a white room and study her like a lab rat for the rest of her life. I’ve been there. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy,” Max said.

“Max, this decision affects all three of us,” Isabel replied.

“Oh…no, no, no,” Maria spoke up. This is not an alien decision only. She killed Alex. She killed my best friend.

Liz smiled proudly at her friend, feeling smug as she held baby Zan closer.

“I think we should all get to vote,” Maria added.

Max appeared to be mulling it over for a minute. “All right. Fair enough. Let’s put it to a vote. ‘Yes’ we turn her in…’No’…well, we find some other way to get her out of our lives.”

“I say yes, turn her in,” Maria said quickly.

“We shouldn’t be doing this,” Jim Valenti put in. “I vote no.”

“I trusted you…” Isabel began. “And Alex…and Max and Liz. I vote yes.”

“I vote no,” Max said. “Michael?”

“Do it. Turn her in.”

“Jesse, what do you say?” Max asked.

“I never met her or Alex…and I don’t have a lot of insight to what she’s done. I don’t think I should have a vote,” Jesse replied.

“Fair enough. Kyle?”

“I don’t know…” Kyle looked over at his dad. “No…I can’t do it.”

“All right, Liz,” Maria said softly. “Cast your vote…break the tie.”

Liz had been quiet throughout this whole exchange…content with holding her son. She looked up now and locked eyes with Tess for a long minute.

It was just like before. She couldn’t kill anyone now that she knew she was a mother. Obviously, Tess would still pay.

“I vote no,” she said quickly.

“What, are you crazy?!!” Maria burst out, giving her an incredulous look.

Liz looked at her. “I made my vote.” With that, she stood and walked into the kitchen with Zan…knowing Maria was on her heels.

Still in the living room, the others looked at each other.

“So, what are we gonna do?” Max asked.

No one had an answer for him and they sat in silence.

Three hours later…

Not wanting to let Tess out of their sight, Max and Liz had decided to stay the night at her apartment. They slept in each others’ arms on the sofa…baby Zan very close to them in a makeshift bassinet.

Tess stealthily made her way over to Max and Liz, trying to be quiet as to not wake Zan or Max. She wanted to talk to Liz.

She knelt down next to Liz and called the brunette’s name. “Liz. Wake up.”

Liz snapped her eyes opened and gasped when she set eyes on Tess. “What?” she whispered.

“Why didn’t you vote against me?” she asked softly.

…”Because I’m not a killer, Tess,” Liz whispered back.

“I need a favor,” Tess said. “I need you to drive me somewhere…out of town.”

Liz gave her a look of deep distrust and then looked over at Max, startled to find him looking back at her.

Max looked over at Tess with hatred. “She’s not going anywhere alone with you. You want to go somewhere…we all go…” he added.

Resigned, Tess nodded.

TBC…

*Next part: The showdown: Part 2
Last edited by roswellgirl_21 on Sun May 29, 2005 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roswellgirl_21
Enthusiastic Roswellian

The One Thing We Both... MATURE; Ch. 10 and 11, 9/30/04

Post by roswellgirl_21 »

Chapter Ten

Somewhere In The Desert
May 26, 2002, Early Morning

The normally still and quiet desert night was about to be disturbed. The heated confrontation that was brewing between the three teens was reaching a boiling point.

Liz and Max had taken their son to Isabel and Jesse’s, so that he wouldn’t awaken and witness the display that was to come.

Liz was probably the most rational of the three of them right now. Her love for her newfound son was making her think twice about just offing Tess right out here in the desert. She looked over at Max as he led them away from the Chevelle and behind a rise in the desert hills. His jaw was set determinedly.

Several more minutes passed before Max finally stopped. They were well hidden and could barely see the car from where they now stood.

Tess was seething. She had not wanted Max to come along…she had just wanted to be driven out of town so that she could regroup and try to live her life. Liz would have been so much easier to talk to. As she had thought before, she knew that Liz would be the easiest to bend to her will. She could see the change in the small brunette since that afternoon when she had been reunited with her son. She was in trouble now that Max had decided to come along.

Max was furious. He didn’t know where to start. He winced as he recognized the desire to kill Tess. It had been burning through him all afternoon and into the evening. But it wasn’t in him.

He wished fervently that he possessed the power to strip Tess of her alien gifts…leave her helpless.

“We need more answers, Tess,” he finally grated out. He watched Tess swallow visibly and then nod.

“I’ve told you this much…I will tell you the rest, Max…but I want to be able to leave town after and I swear I will never return or bother you again,” Tess said.

“You answer all our questions…I’ll consider it,” Max snapped, appalled that she would ask such a thing after what she had done. But then again, it was Tess they were talking about. She would say anything to save herself.

“Ok, so we’ve already established why you did all the things you did…so we can start with the day you left Earth. The Granolith took you home…continue,” Max began.

Tess was incredulous. Then they didn’t know…well, she wasn’t about to let that juicy tidbit slide. What did they need to know it for? They were all so happy with their HUMAN lives on Earth. She shook herself and then looked straight at Max and Liz, and began her tale.

“Yes. The Granolith took me home to Antar. As soon as I arrived, I was hauled off by Kivar’s guards to go see him at the Palace. I was drained from the trip. Kivar grilled me and then he smiled…saying my accomplice had already returned to the planet with the heir. He was angry, however, that I not brought you, Michael and Isabel to be executed…and said the only reason he was keeping me alive was because of the baby.”

“Time passed…and then one night…just a few days ago…Kivar discovered my massive deception. I never knew how…but I overheard him saying he was going to kill Zan and myself that very night for betraying him. I had grown to love Zan, even though he wasn’t, isn’t my son; and I couldn’t let Kivar kill him…or me. My accomplice helped me escape and he was killed for his efforts as I got into the spaceship and took off.”

“So…what you’re really saying is that you were saving your own ass? Isn’t that right, Tess?” Liz snapped out, her emotions finally coming to a head after the hectic last few days. Her anger was back full force. “You still took my baby from me…and that I will never forgive you for…and for taking Alex, mine and Maria’s best friend…and Isabel’s first love. Tell me everything about what you did to Alex,” she demanded.

“Liz, you already know. I mean, you discovered the truth about Alex’s death last year,” Tess said quietly. Damn, but she hated the remorse and regret wafting through her. She wasn’t human.

“Tell me right now, damn you!” Liz shouted, her little patience disappearing.

“Nasedo told me, almost from the moment I was able to understand…of the deal he made with Kivar. He wanted Zan (Max)…Rath and Vilandra dead. He only wanted Zan’s heir…for with the heir he would forever rule Antar. Or so he thought. Anyway, when Nasedo and I came back to Roswell two years ago…I made myself a part of your group.”

“I eventually learned of Alex’s love of computers and vast knowledge of technology. I befriended him and took the Destiny book to him one day to decode. That’s when I began to mindwarp him. I fabricated his entire trip to Sweden through the school guidance office. I framed that girl Leanna, just in case anyone got too close to the truth. As I continued to mindwarp Alex, he finished decoding that book. I kept out all the information out at that property I rented.”

“The fatal night of his death, Alex came to see me at Kyle’s. He was starting to break out of the mindwarp…and he was weak. I mindwarped him that final time to keep Kyle from discovering what was happening. At the same time, I mindwarped Kyle into carrying Alex’s dead body out to the car.”

“I got Alex to his car and then drove him out to where I staged what looked like an accident. I got out of the car. When I saw the truck, I mindwarped the driver to make him see that Alex was swerving the car into his lane.”

“The rest of it you already know,” Tess finally said. She looked away quickly.

“Damn you, you bitch!” Liz escaped Max’s hold and flew at Tess, knocking them both to the desert floor. She pounded and punched at Tess, screaming her hatred for the blonde.

Max was stunned, but he made no move to stop Liz. Tess deserved everything she got. He watched carefully just in case Tess tried to hurt Liz with her powers.

Liz’s powers did not make an appearance, but she was doing quite well on her own. She scratched at Tess’ face with her free hand, while her other hand was busy trying to keep Tess’ hands away from her face. She gasped when the tables were suddenly turned on her and she was on her back.

Before Max could stop her, Tess shot a blast at Liz, wounding her. Liz is knocked unconscious.

“Liz!” Max hollered, running to her still form. He saw Tess sit up and raise her hand at him. He didn’t think so. He threw his own hand up and hit with a blast to knock her out cold.

Max quickly went to Liz and cradled her in his arms. Not wasting a moment, he heals her injuries. Minutes later, she opens her eyes slowly and peers up at Max. Max sighs his relief and the two share a sweet kiss.

Liz sat up slowly, remaining in Max’s arms…looking over at the unconscious Tess. “Is she dead?” she asked quietly.

Max shook his head. “She’s just out cold. I can’t kill someone, Liz…even Tess…I’m sorry…”

Liz put her fingers on his lips and smiled when he kissed them lovingly. “I understand Max. I’m not capable of killing anyone either. I just wanted to hurt her badly,” she admitted. “But…now I don’t know what we’re going to do with her.”

“We get her out of Roswell…as far as we can,” Max suggested. “And we do it now.”

Liz nodded her agreement. They had finished finals last week and had only to wait for their graduation on June 1st. They could leave town for a few days to get ride of Tess.

They stood up and Max went over to Tess, reluctantly picking her up in his arms to carry her to the Chevelle. He dropped her without ceremony into the back seat, strapping her into a seat belt.

Max and Liz are headed off moments later, headed for the middle of nowhere…where they will leave Tess penniless with nothing to her name.

Twelve Hours Later
May 26, 2002; 2:30 pm
The Colorado Mountains

“Well, when we said middle of nowhere…we meant it,” Liz breathed out, staring at the vast countryside and the peaks of the mountains arching into the blue sky. They were miles from civilization.

Max nodded his agreement as he carried Tess out of the car and put her down on the ground. He had had to knock Tess out several times since they had begun this trip. He hoped she would stay out for a long time.

Despite both of them wanting to stay and bask in the beautiful scenery…they knew they had to put some distance between themselves and Tess.

Back in the car and on an Interstate Southbound, Liz makes calls to Isabel and Jesse to check on Zan. They tell the couple what has happened since they last spoke (four hours ago)…and then they call Michael, Maria, Valenti and Kyle; letting them all know the latest developments.

TBC…

Chapter Eleven

May 26, 2002
The Lovers’ Inn and Resort
Nevada
8pm

An exhausted Max and Liz check into the picturesque resort, seeking sleep…for neither of them has slept in at least 36 hours.

“I’m gonna call Isabel and check on Zan again,” Liz told Max once they were in their room. Max just nodded and went to the bathroom to shower.

Liz perched on the low dresser and dialed Roswell. The phone rang only once before it was picked up.

“Hello?” Isabel’s voice came over the line.

“Hey, Isabel…it’s Liz.”

“Liz. Are you alright? Is there anything new?” Isabel asked, concern in her voice.

“Everything’s fine. Max and I are really exhausted and we have stopped for the night in Nevada,” Liz told her. “How is my baby?” she asked, warmth filling her voice.

“He’s the sweetest, most precious child, Liz,” Isabel gushed. “He’s already down for the night, and he sleeps right through it.”

“That’s wonderful, Isabel,” Liz replied. “Give him a kiss for me, hmm? I’ll see him soon.”

Isabel acquiesced eagerly. After promising she would let the others know of the latest developments, the two exchanged goodbyes.

As Liz replaced the receiver, she smelled soap and then felt warm lips on her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, wanting to sink into desire…but she was too tired.

“Shower’s free, love,” Max told her softly. Liz raised her lips and turned for a soft, sweet kiss before getting up to go shower.

Twenty minutes later, Liz…wearing only her bra and panties, slipped into bed with a sleeping Max, clad in boxers.

Max sighed and turned over, reaching for her and pulling her into his arms. Soon, they are both asleep.

May 27, 2002
Minutes before sunrise

Liz cuddled closer in Max’s arms, enjoying the early morning air as they waited for the sun to rise on a new day. They lay together on a chaise lounge by the still-closed outdoor pool…facing the east. They will have a clear view of the sunrise.

They had risen just fifteen minutes before, and they both expressed a desire to watch the sunset and bask in their momentary peace.

The sky started to lighten gradually, pinks, oranges and reds coalescing together as the sun began to peek over the edge of the horizon. The two watch it for a few moments, before Max turned Liz’s face towards his, slowly moving out from her arms and down beside the lounger. He got down on one knee.

Liz only looked confused for a moment, before her eyes filled with tears of joy. “Oh, Max,” she whispered.

Max locked eyes with the love of his life. “I love you, Liz.”

Liz responded and echoed his love with the declaration of her own. Max reached for her hand and twined his fingers with hers. Liz shot him an encouraging smile through her misty eyes. He reached with his free hand into his jacket and brought out a small ring box.

“Max, how…when did you get this?” she whispered, when Max flipped open the box to reveal a beautiful gold band with diamonds filling the two hearts that were entwined on the band. They sparkled and shone at Liz in the morning light.

Max smiled at her. “I was planning this for a few months, actually…I was going to give it to you after graduation…but now with our little family….and the fact that I love you so much…I couldn’t wait anymore,” he admitted. “So…now, I’m going to ask you,” he said.

“Liz, since the day I first saw you…I have loved you. You are my heart, my love, my soul. You bring so much joy into my life…and our son is a precious gift we have been blessed with. I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy…I want us to make our own Destiny. Liz Parker, will you marry me?”

Liz, tears streaming freely down her cheeks, launched herself at him. “Yes, Max, oh yes, I will marry you!” she gasped, and they kissed passionately.

When they pulled apart, Max looked into her eyes as he slid the ring onto the third finger of her left hand. “I love you,” he said.

“I love you,” Liz replied. Their lips meet in another kiss and they moan into each others’ mouths, happy and content.

They stand together and make their way hand-in-hand back to their bedroom.

Back in their bedroom, Max and Liz undress each other slowly and lovingly, exchanging soft kisses and whispering their love. Once they are naked and lying in bed, they press close and Max begins to trial soft butterfly kisses down Liz’s throat and shoulders.

Liz arched up to meet him, moaning softly and twining her fingers in his beautiful dark hair. Max moved his lips lower and lower until he reached the slope of her left breast. He ran his tongue in circles around and around on it until he came to the tip, now stiff and tight with arousal. Liz cried out when Max sucked her into his mouth and continued whimpering softly as he licked, nibbled and suckled at her sensitive flesh. He switched to her other breast and repeated his actions.

He continued moving down his love’s stomach, listening to her moans and sighs of pleasure. “Oh God, Max!” Liz called out when he finally spread her legs and touched his tongue to her wet and tingling center.

Max was instantly addicted to the taste of her, and he lashed at her repeatedly with his tongue. When he swept his tongue over her clit, Liz cried his name. His name became a chant as he focused on it, licking it repeatedly.

Liz felt her body tighten deliciously, almost to the point of being unbearable as she spiraled higher and higher. When Max sucked her clit into his mouth, she screamed. “Max! Oh god, Max!” Her orgasm ripped through her and she trembled as Max crawled back up to her and they kissed.

Liz pushed Max onto his back and began to explore his body the way he had done to hers, kissing down his torso, pecs and his rock-hard abs. She was excited to see the way Max was powerfully aroused for her and she applied her tongue to his shaft.

Max groaned and his hands dove into her hair. She licked at him for a few moments. Finally, she opened her mouth over him, and took him in as far as she could. Max gasped her name and let her continue to move her mouth up and down on his cock for a few moments more.

Finally, knowing he didn’t want to just explode in her mouth, he wanted to make love to her; Max gently pulled her away and back up to him.

Liz lay down on her back and pulled Max down to her. She spread her legs eagerly and waited while he nestled in between them moments later, after putting on his protection.

They cried out together as Max slid into her with one smooth stroke. They joined hands as Max began to stroke into her tight walls slowly and sweetly. Liz matched his every thrust and they exchanged breathless kisses.

Liz raised her legs and wrapped them around Max’s waist, and they moaned as Max was able to sink deeper into her. They sped up their movements, still keeping a perfect rhythm together. Their breathing quickened and their moans and pants grew harsher. Max reached in between them and flicked at Liz’s clit. She came instantly. “Oh god, oh yes, Max…” she cried.

Max gritted his teeth to keep from exploding, for her wanted to stay within her walls forever. He turned them over. He could see by the look on Liz’s face that she was surprised…but she took the hint, smiling saucily at him as she sat up on him, adjusting to get comfortable. Her face filled with surprised pleasure when Max bucked up into her and it hit her hot spot within.

Seeking more of the delicious feeling Liz began to rock back and forth on him, slowly raising and lowering herself on him. The pleasure built quickly, and their moans and cries mingled as Max met her pace and they rocked together in a flurry of movement.

“Oh…oh, Max….ooh…yes, MAX!” Liz screamed, tossing her head back as she climaxed hard, her body shaking with pleasure.

“Oh, Liz…my Liz…yes!” Max groaned out, his own climax ripped from him. He felt Liz fall forward onto his chest and he rolled them over onto their sides.

They lay there for several minutes, their breathing gradually slowing…their bodies singing in the aftermath of their shared pleasure.

TBC…
Last edited by roswellgirl_21 on Sun May 29, 2005 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.