Witches Never Lie (CHMD,XO,NR,TEEN) A/N (12-14-04) [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

kassruvalcaba
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Witches Never Lie (CHMD,XO,NR,TEEN) A/N (12-14-04) [WIP]

Post by kassruvalcaba »

Title: Witches Never Lie

Author: Kassruvalcaba

Rating: TEEN or MATURE for strong languge

Disclaimer: I don't own any of theses charters but if I did Michael is all mine!!!! mwhahaha *clears throat* ok I'm ok

Summury:what happens when witchs meet thier macth?

Notes: It's a Charmed Roswell crossover. Phoebe and Cole are married and have two kids(Maria and Kyle). Piper and Leo also have two kids (Alex and Liz) and...argghhh you know what just read (I suck at summaries!!!)

Part 1:
The Halliwells

*Roswell, New Mexico*

*flash* Golden Gate Bridge*flash*
*flash*two girls fighting off scaly looking monsters and losing*flash*
*flash*two guys fighting the same monsters and getting thrown into a wall*flash*

"Michael....Michael....Michael...Wake up." Isabel shouted. Michael's eyes flew open as he began gasping for air taking in his surroundings he was in a van ...that's right a van on his way to San Francisco.

"Hey Izzy is Michael all right." Mr. Evens asked

"yeah dad just had a bad dream is all." Isabel reassured him. She looked at him Tess and Max. They were all on their way to San Francisco for a good reason all except for him. Isabel and Max's dad got transformed to a new Law office and had to help start it. Nasado or Ned Harding got relocated since he was still working for the army. but Michael was going for the only reason he ever moved. Hank got tired of him and so did his social worker Edna. Now he had to go get a new social worker and family one that would probably get tired of him in a week and send him back to social services.

"Michael what'd you see?" Tess whispered. Michael shook his head

"I'll tell you later."

*meanwhile in San Francisco*

"Why aren't we just orbing or in your case shimmering into the office?" Liz asked as she leaned on the wall and began filing her nails.

"Cause it's funner this way." Maria answered she was all dressed up in black clothes and had black lines going across her cheeks as if going to war Kyle had the same thing going only he hid his hair with a black beanie. Maria got eye level with the lock and began picking at it.

"I say we go back home and just let your mom see the grades I mean they can't be that bad right?" Alex said trying to change their minds his hands were still tied from when they woke him up. He had refused to be any part of their adventures but when Maria and Kyle bound his Lags and Arms and Gagged him he really had no choice. He saw Kyle take out a bandana.

"Do you want me to gag you again."Kyle asked Maria smirked when she saw Alex shake his head.

"I once had a dog and his name was Bingo!" Maria said as she pushed the door open.

"Do you have to say that?" Liz asked as she walked in after Maria the two boys following them

"yes I do now we go in and out do you understand me sergeant." Maria yelled going into commando mode."

"yes Sir. I mean Mam...Sir...Argghhh can we just do this and I think the ropes are cutting my circulation." Alex said looking at his wrists. Liz walked over to him and untied them. They walked into the main office Liz stayed outside the door as lookout. Maria grabbed Alex arm and sat him down at the computer.

"Now I was thinking a B minus in world history." Maria said smiling

"Yea like mom would ever believe that." Kyle said going through the file cabinets.

"Fine C minus." Alex started typing in Maria grades

"How someone gets straight F's I will never know." Alex said as he typed in B plus in Spanish

"ahh got Lazy midyear."

"Hey we've got company." Liz said as she disappeared in a surrounding of blue lights.

"Alex press save and let's go." Maria said as she shimmered out Kyle behind her. Alex pressed save shut off the computer and orbed out to join his cousins on the roof. "Hahaha we did it." Maria said doing her happy dance.

"Don't dance yet." A voice said behind her. Maria stopped mid shimmy and turned around to find her dad behind her

"How'd you find us?" Liz asked her uncle

"Phoebe was getting worried seeing as it is two am on a school night and you two aren't in bed so she scryed sent me and here I am in all my demon glory now come on." He grabbed Maria and Kyle's and turned around to Liz and Alex who were smirking "Yours aunts on the phone with your mother so you might want to get home if I were you. Cole turned back around and shimmered out with Maria and Kyle behind him head's hung low. Maria looked up to see her living room.

"oh thank god." Her mother said as she pulled them both into a hug."God Maria what were you thinking breaking into school and dragging your poor brother and cousins into it," Maria looked at Kyle who was smirking.

"This was Kyle's plan as much as it was mine!"Maria yelled They turned to see Kyle with a shameful look on his face ...all and act Kyle had always been the favorite in her mothers books.

"What were you guys even doing breaking into school." Maria looked down

"I forgot something." Cole snorted and Phoebe glared at him

"Sorry it was a good excuse though." Phoebe smiled a little

"Look i let you go with a month grounding you go to school, work and come home no going out on weekends and I let you have phone and T.V privileges cause we all know that if Maria doesn't at least talk on the phone for 5 hours she'd just die." Phoebe smiled as she saw Maria and Kyle laugh "go to your rooms you have school tomorrow and Maria take that war paint off. You too Kyle." her kids nodded and headed towards their room.

"god Cole what are we going to do with those two."

"I don't know but I can think of a few things I want to do to you." Cole smiled as Phoebe kissed him.

"Ohhh eww Not only are we grounded Kyle but we also get to catch are parents making out...ohhh god I'm scarred for life!!" Kyle laughed

"Night mom dad." Kyle and Maria said in unison as they went back to their rooms

*next morning*

"Michael Tess I want you to call us at the new house once you two get settled here's the number." Diane Evens said as she handed them a piece of paper. "when do you get to meet your social worker Michael?"

"today after school she going to meet me here and give me a ride to the new place."

"Do you know who they are or anything abut them." Michael shook his head as he got out of the van and stood next to his 'brother and sisters'

"Ok well you four have a nice time today." with that said Diane evens drove off and left them standing in front of John F Kennedy High School.

"ok so we should go to the office and get our schedules." Isabel said walking into the crowd Michael Max and Tess just followed her as she lead the way. finally they found the sign for the office.

"Hello kids how may I help you." The lady behind the desk asked

"Hi." Isabel said in her sweetest voice "we're the new students. Isabel and Max evens, Tess Harding and Michael Guerin."

"ahh yes here you are ." She handed her all four schedules. "and Valerie."

"yes miss Harrison."

"Would you please show them around."

"of course." Valerie looked at them and said "follow me." they left the office "call me Val I'm a senior here and your are."

"Isabel Tess Michael and Max."

"Cool ok now..." All of a sudden the students all went to one side of the hall or the other and all went silent.

"what's going on?" Tess asked just as four students came in. One was wearing a white baby tee showing off most of her stomach and black baggy pants she had bracelets going all up her arms and five necklaces hanging from her neck. She had long blonde hair with black streaks. Next to her was a guy who was wearing a varsity jacket and a blue button down shirt under that and jeans. The next girl was wearing a simple denim skirt with a light yellow halter she was filing her nails not really paying attention to what was going on around her. The last guy was also wearing baggy pants and a black Volcom shirt on his shoulder was a laptop bag. when they rounded the corner the students all got in the hall way again resuming to whatever they were doing.

"Who the hell were they?" Michael asked

"The Halliwells." Val replied

Ok tell me if you like it so I can continue writing more and for those of you who are reading Mutant Love I will still be writing that one!!!
Last edited by kassruvalcaba on Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:29 pm, edited 13 times in total.
"My girlfriend's the whore! My girlfriend's the whore!!" ~Kirk, Gilmore Girls

"I tried to buy a life on EBAY but they were to expensive"~Me

"I like this shirt. It makes it look like I have boobs." ~Krisy, Bathroom

"I dont like mayo...it taste like mayo"~Wendy, Sin City premiere
kassruvalcaba
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 2

Post by kassruvalcaba »

Part 2:
More Formal Introductions:

"Remember new students." Isabel said shaking her head

"Sorry it's just everyone knows of the Halliwells."

"well we don't" Max said for the first time since setting foot on campus.

"ok well the Halliwells are well known see Maria is the bad ass of the group she doesn't give a crap about anyone else but all the guys want to jump her. Her brother Kyle is Capitan and quarterback of the football team and every girl wants to jump him, their dad is the district attorney and their mom is a pretty well known advice columnist, then we come to their cousin Liz she's Capitan of the varsity cheerleading squad and their looking for a new girl if you guys want to try out. And her brother Alex is the computer Geek of their group. Their mom owns a club that's really well know called P3 and their dad is some sort of doctor"

"What a diverse group." Tess said.

"Yeah theirs a rumour going on that they broke into the school last night so Maria could have sex with some guy that goes to a private school and her parents forbidden them to see each other."

"Wait Kyle NO!!" Kyle came running down the hall caring a Bio book. Liz came running after him. "Damnmit I'm so telling aunt Phoebe about this!!!" Liz stopped and turned to face them

"Hey Val." Liz said walking up to them.

"Hey Liz."

"what's up."

"Nothing You?"

"Nothing I hear you guys snuck in here last night." Liz shrugged

"No big Alex just had to change some of Maria's grades. then we split." Liz looked down the halls and saw Kyle shimmer right at the entrance of the boys bathroom

"Well gotta run my cousin has decided to take my Bio book ransom and I'm going to give him hell! Hey you know we're holding cheerleading tryout's after school if you girls want to come and I think the guys football team is looking for some new players." Liz looked at Max and smiled "well got to Run! KYLE!!" Liz stormed off towards the bathrooms when they saw Kyle running

"Their also good entertainment." Val smiled "ok so what do you guys have." Isabel handed her the schedules. "looks like each of you have at least one class with me and the at least one with one of the Halliwells. Looks like, Max, have Bio first with Liz and Me. Michael and Isabel you have English first with Kyle and Maria and Tess you have Computers with Alex...Lucky you."

"Why?"

"you'll see. Look finding classes isn't hard just follow the signs that are on the wall see ya later." Val said before running off just as the bell rang.

"Well we all have lunch together so see you then." Isabel walked off with Michael as Tess and Max went their separate ways.

Isabel and Michael found their English class. Isabel went straight to the teachers desk

"Hi we're new here."

"Ahh yes Miss Evens and Mr. Guerin." Please have a seat in one of the empty desks." Michael found one in the back and Isabel sat next to him. The second bell rang.

"ok class we have some new students..."

"KYLE!!!" Was heard from the hallway. Kyle came running in and took a seat next to Michael. Maria came storming in.

"Miss. Halliwell do we have a problem."

"No of coarse not, it's just my locker was jammed and I couldn't get out my English book and you know how much I love to participate." Maria was standing by the door.

"well we won't be needing it today please take a seat."

"Of coarse please go on with what you were saying." Maria started walking to her seat on her way she kicked Kyle's leg. He grunted and sat forward. Maria sat in front of Michael glaring at Kyle.

"Ok now as I was saying we have new students. Michael Guerin and Isabel Evens." Isabel waved and Michael just grunted. Now like I said Yesterday we will begin reading Ulysses," Miss Williams (the teacher) began to pass out the text books. she handed one to Maria

"Thank you." Kyle chuckled "Personal gain." Maria hissed at him. Kyle shook his head

"who said I didn't use a tool." Maria glared at him

"I'm so telling mom."

"oh come on mom thinks I'm an angel."

"Then I'm telling dad!"

"Dad thinks I'm a saint."

"Yeah whatever." Maria turned around not without catching a glimpse of the new kid that was seated behind her. She had to say he was cute...But the hair just ruined it for him but the girl she had cheerleading potential...She was perfect for Liz's little makeup doll or gossiping buddy. She turned back around in her seat and looked down at the book. She then raised her hand.

"Yes Maria."

"What if you've already read the book?" Maria asked

"Have you read the book."

"Yes that would be why I'm asking."

"Then please enlighten us on what it's about."

"Some dude trying to find his way home." Maria responded

"read the book." Kyle laughed as he took in Maria's expression.

Tess walked into her computer class and sat down at an empty computer. She looked around and saw people either surfing the web, chatting, sending e-mails or doing homework for their next class. She turned to the person next to her who was checking his mail.

"hey what are we suppose to be doing in here." The guy turned to her.

"Nothing, You see Alex entertains Mrs. Haymes and we're free to do anything we want. the periods after that do work though. The poor saps." The guy turned back to the screen just as the Mrs. Haymes came in and trailing behind her was Alex carrying his laptop. She went over the podium and took roll.

"Class we have a new student Tess Harding...Welcome to JFK High...Now what were you saying Alex." Mrs. Haymes turned back to Alex who was now sitting next to her. Tess leaned back in her chair she had a feeling she was going to enjoy this class.

Max sat down next to Val in the Lab stations. He looked in front of him and there sat Liz looking intently down at her bio book. He looked over at Val.

"Looks like she got her book back."

"She usually does." Val said uninterested She too was looking at her bio book

"So is she good any good at it or is there some other reason she's studying the book intently." Val looked up at Max and rolled her eyes.

"Hey Liz." Liz turned around Bio book in hand

"yeah."

"What ya reading?."

"The new Cosmo like I do every morning." Liz rolled her eyes and turned back around. eyes still glues to the page. Val looked a Max

"She's good at bio just doesn't give." Val looked down at the book in front of her. Max had a feeling this was going to be a long period

*lunch*

Maria started climbing up the bleachers where she usually sat to watch her brother make a fool of himself on the football field below them. She would never understand football why would someone want to go running after a ball that didn't bounce and trample people just to get it over to the goal she would never know. She saw Liz painting her toe nails and Alex staring at his computer. She sat down her Back against Lizs and took out her lunch. They were al so use to this just sitting at the bleachers minding their own business.

"I've got tuna, Going once going twice." Maria held it up the sandwich and Alex grabbed it.

"I've got pizza." Alex threw it over to Maria who caught it and unwrapped is.

"what you decoding over there Einstein?"

"Some demon language Dad and me have been working on it for days." Alex answered used to all the comments Maria made on his intelligence.

"Cool. Have there been any attacks?"

"yeah last night. Mom has a feeling their after us since we're the newest Halliwell line." Liz answered blowing on her toes. Maria nodded.

"so did I tell you Dad's being all chartable again."Maria stated Alex and Liz looked up

"What is it this time?" Liz asked Last time her Uncle Cole decided he was going to help the community he attracted several demons into the Mansion...Lets just say Piper was not happy that she had to clean up demon guts off the wall.

"Mom and Dad are now Foster Parents and get this Aunt Paige is bringing the kid today!! I do not want to live under the roof of some snot nosed kid who might walk in on me in the bathroom I have enough of Kyle as it is!" Maria yelled. Liz laughed. She looked down at the field where Kyle patting some of the guys on the back and was making his way up the bleachers She looked at the end of the bleachers and there sat the people that had been standing with Val at the beginning of the day.

"HEY!" Liz yelled Maria looked over to where she was looking. Kyle was climbing up the steps and also looked. The people turned to look at her and Liz nodded "YEAH YOU!! COME HERE!" Liz pointed. Kyle smirked as h sat down at Maria's feet and looked in her bag for his lunch.

"What so you think you doing!" Maria said

"Inviting the new kids to have lunch with us." Liz answered she watched as the three people made their way over

"Not you. You what are you doing in my backpack."

"Finding my lunch." Kyle responded looking up

"And you couldn't ask for it."

"No, I know it's in there." Kyle took out a paper bag and wiggled his eyebrows. Maria rolled her eyes

"Next time ask." Maria looked in her bag and took out an apple.

"You called." A blonde hared girl said Maria looked up. the English class girl what was her name...Isabella.

"Isabella right." Maria said "your in my English class."

"Isabel and yeah."

"I'm Liz, that's my brother Alex and my cousins Kyle and Maria."

"This is my brother Max and Tess."

"there was another one of you a guy right?" Liz asked

"Yeah Michael he's out getting his lunch."

"Understandable."

"Eww Kyle don't." Maria said as Kyle showed her the chewed up food in his mouth. Kyle left his mouth open. "Kyle I mean it!" Kyle continued. "Kyle Stop. I mean it." but Kyle left his mouth open. She muttered something under her breath and Kyle's mouth snapped shut. "told you I meant it."

"Kyle zero Maria twenty three." Alex said smiling.

"imtellingmomabgoutthis."Kyle said in between his teeth still not able to open his mouth

"Let's see if you can." Maria smirked "well I'm out see you after school brother dearest." Maria went down the bleachers.

Liz rolled her eyes and muttered a counter spell letting Kyle's mouth open and close freely. She couldn't believe Maria using her magic in front on people like that. She knew the dangers and she was going to have to face the consequences since she had used her powers for personal gain.

"So where'd you move form?" Alex asked putting away his computer. The screen was making his eyes watery since he had been staring to long. That and the fact that he was very interested in the tall blonde in front of him. The one named Isabel.

"Roswell, Now Mexico" Tess Replied

"Oh god the Alien town." Kyle said

"Yeah it's not all that bad you get used to it." Max said

"So what's with your sister?" Isabel asked Kyle. Kyle shrugged

"She's just like that" Michael came storming up the bleachers and plopped down. He had red stuff all over his shirt.

"What's with you?" Isabel asked as she handed him a napkin. Michael took it and stared at it crumpling it up and throwing it down

"Some bitch ran into me dumping my lunch down my shirt."

"Blonde bitch with black streaks." Liz asked smiling

"yeah."

"Baggy pants little white top." Alex added

"yeah."

"that would be my sister." Kyle said taking a bite of his sandwich.

Ok part 3 should be up soon but with finals coming in next week(like i'll be studying for those :roll: ) i might have to do post it next week on like Friday (FRIST DAY OF SUMMER FOR US SAN LUIS OBISPO STUDENTS!!!!)
Hey that reminds me if any of you go to SLO high tell me and I can like find you and say HI!!!

kassruvalcaba
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kassruvalcaba »

Thanks for all the reviews!!! here's the next part!

Part 3

*After School*

Maria dragged her backpack across campus and saw Kyle sitting in the front seat of their Escalade talking to their dad. She opened the door slid in and slammed the door shut making her presence known to the two boys.

"Nice to see you too sweetie." Cole said as he started the car and drove off "so I'm taking Ria to work and you to Football is that right?"

"Yep" Maria replied putting on her headset and began ignoring her father.

Liz stood outside with her Aunt Paige waiting for Alex.

"So what are you doing here?" Liz asked

"Picking up my new...I guess you could say charge."

"New foster kid." Liz said

"Pretty much...there he is...Michael over here." Liz turned and smiled 'ohhh Maria was going to get a kick out of this.' She thought

"Hey aunt Paige I gotta go you know practice and all but I'll...uh see you later."

"Ok am I giving Alex a ride?"

"Yeah you better." Liz ran away from her aunt and down the field.

Michael heard his name being called he turned and saw a lady with Strawberry colored hair. He said goodbye to Max who was trying to find his mom. Isabel and Tess were trying out for cheerleading.

"Michael Hi I'm Paige your new social worker."

"Hi." Michael said simply

"Okay then. I'm waiting for my Nephew so I can give him a ride home then I'll take you to the New Family. okay." Michael nodded "you can go ahead and get in the car." Michael got in and stared out of the window

"Alex over here!" Paige shouted. Michael turned his head to see Alex running over.

"Hey aunt Paige." Hey climbed into the back. and stared at Michael "Your the new Foster Kid...Oh Maria is going to get a kick out of this." Alex laughed Paige stared at them

"Do you know each other?"

"yeah we had lunch together."Michael answered as Paige pulled out

"Good you already know them then."

"Who...wait what do you mean Maria is going to get a kick out of this...Who the hell is Maria." Michael asked

"Maria is My niece. My brother in Law and sister are your new Family. They usually do this kind of stuff and I trust them with my life."

"Literally." Alex muttered Paige nodded

"Maria is their daughter."

"the bitch that ran into me." Michael muttered Alex laughed

"That would be her." Paige pulled in in front of the manor she scooted her seat forward so Alex could get out.

"Bye aunt Paige and good luck Michael me and Liz might be over later so see you then." Alex ran up the front steps. and disappeared inside. Paige pulled out again and drove towards downtown.

"The house is nice. Cole is the district attorney and Phoebe is an advice columnist so she works from home a lot. She's the one that's there right now." Paige parked in the Apartment building parking lot and got out Michael after her.

"Hey Mark, Is Phoebe in?" Paige asked the doorman

"Hey Paige Yeah I'll buzz you up." Mark pushed a button and the elevator opened they stepped inside. It took them to the very top. it opened to show a pent house apartment.

"Phoebe."Paige called as she stepped inside

"Just a sec!" Someone yelled from the kitchen. A women with a really short hair came out her hair was a light brown. She was wearing an apron.

"Hey Paige You must be Michael." Michael nodded

"Cole is at work but should be back soon."

"How bout Maria and Kyle?" Paige asked

"Work and Football meeting." Phoebe answered "they'll be back soon though"

"Okay then...I'll go get your stuff Michael and Phoebe will show your around." Paige went back to the elevator.

"well this is the living room." She went to the hall way, Michael followed "this is my and Cole's room, Maria's room" She opened the door. The walls were Navy blue and Clothes were scattered everywhere. There were poster's on the wall ,Metallica, Linkin park. Phoebe went to the next door."Kyle room." She opened the door. this room was much cleaner He had football memorabilia everywhere and trophy's there were prom pictures on his dresser. Phoebe lead him to the room next to Kyle's "and this one will be yours. I know it's a little girlie but we can paint it later and I have some darker colored bedding if you want.

"okay here it all is." Paige came in carrying a duffle bag.

"We were going to go shopping tomorrow or clothes if you want to get some." Michael nodded

"okay I'm going to go but here's my cell number if you need anything." Paige handed him a business card.

"Thanks." Michael responded. as he started to unpack. Paige smiled and left the room.

"What color do you want and I'll change the bedding right now." Phoebe asked. Michael shrugged "I'll get black since I see most of your clothes is black." Phoebe left the room and Michael continued stuffing things into drawers. she came back with black linins and turned down the bed. after she changed them she remade the bed and smiled at him.

"I know this is probably really weird for you. Changing homes and... "

"I'm use to it. Families get tired of me easily"

"Not here the only way your leaving is if you want to." Phoebe smiled "well I'm going to go finish up dinner the kids should be home soon." Phoebe left the room leaving Michael to unpack. After he semi finished he went out into the living room and looked at the walls of pictures. Two in particular caught his eye. They were prom pictures. They were of the bitch., Maria, She was wearing a blue halter dress that flowed way past her ankles she was leaning against her cousin Liz who was wearing a light red halter dress also going past her ankles. The guys were next to them also leaning up against each other wearing Tuxes. They all had a tough face looking at the Camera. The next one was hem all making funny faces.

"It was so hard to get Maria into a dress. But it was worth the fifty bucks." Phoebe laughed and Michael smirked. A think aroma filed the Air and Phoebe began sniffing to see if she could place it. Michael knew the sent well.

"I swear the house doesn't usually smell like this." Phoebe said still sniffing

"I know." Michael replied. Just then the elevator door open and out walked a drenched Maria, followed by a laughing Kyle and Cole.

"Oh come on Maria it was an accident." Kyle said still laughing

"You moving the later was NOT an accident" Maria hissed

"Maria what happened?" phoebe dared to ask.

"I was placing a box FULL of beer bottles on the shelf in the storage room. And this idiot thought it would be hilarious if he wiggled the ladder a bit. Well I lost my balance fell and the box of beer fell on me. And before any of it hit him he sh...ran out of there before anything fell on him!"

"Maria." Kyle said

"WHAT!"

"Your dripping." Kyle bit his lip to try to keep from laughing. Maria lunged at him but Cole caught her.

"We have a guest so try to refrain from killing your brother. We also just got the carpet cleaned I don't want blood stains"

"Fine." Maria turned around to face the new kid "great my day just keeps getting better your the bastard that ran into me."

"I ran into you! You ran into me." Michael unbuttoned his shirt to reveal a stained white under shirt. Maria grabbed her book bag and took out a white shirt covered in red. She threw it at Michael who caught it.

"start washing!" Maria growled She went to her and slammed the door.

"I'll wash that." Phoebe said as she took te shirt and went towards Maria's room "Maria."

"Yeah." Maria said tying her bathrobe around her waist tighter

"please be nice to Michael."

"Fine whatever."

"Maria." Phoebe warned

"Okay I will. I'm off to get this beer stench off." She went past her mother and went towards the bathroom she ran the shower faucet and washed her hair to get the beer out then she filled the tub up with warm water and bubble bath and laid down. She began to feel relaxed and started to calm down. She would have to apologize to Michael later. There was a slight knock on the door.

"Yeah." Her mother stuck her head in.

"Dinner in five."

"Okay." The door closed and Maria closed her eyes once again. Then the door opened again."I'll be out in a minute mom." Maria turned to see Michael at the door. "GET OUT!" Maria screamed as she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. She ran to the door "GET YOU PEVERT!!" Maria screamed again. She slammed the door. got back in the tub. She rinsed herself off and put on her robe tying it tightly. She heard voices coming form the guest room she opened the door and walked in. Kyle was helping Michael unpack

"Maria?" Kyle asked Maria closed the door lightly.

"Look the only reason your here is because my dad has to keep up his reputation as District Attorney your nothing more then a Charity case. I don't want you here and neither does Kyle. The only reason he's being buddy-buddy with you is to get on mom's good side so he can get off grounding early. Me on the other hand. I'm not even going to pretend to be nice to you. Get your place straight you don't belong here."

"Maria."Kyle said

"No let him here it now cause he just gonna hear it later." Maria turned back to Michael "you probably want to hit me right now but I bet your mom taught you to never hit a girl...oh wait that's right you don't have one." Maria smirked and waked out of the room leaving the door open.

"Maria's a bitch don't listen to her." Kyle said "My parents have foster kids all the time."

Ok I really sat down ands began to type with this part and i hope it ties you over till friday cause i really have to study for my math final!! (2 DAYS!!!)

kassruvalcaba
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kassruvalcaba »

Thanks for all the reviews I'm so glad your liking it!! here's the next part!

Part 4:

Liz orbed into her room and threw her backpack onto her bed. She clicked on the T.V and was about to take off her cheerleading shirt when she felt a cold blade on her neck.

"Where's the book?" the voice asked Liz rolled her eyes and turned to face the demon

"Look I have to put up with preppy cheerleaders all day." Liz punched him in the gut "I haven't seen my boyfriend in over a month!" she kicked him in the groin "and it's all your guys faults." She orbed into the kitchen to see her mom, Piper, Taking a quiche out of the oven. Alex was talking to her

"Liz?" Piper asked looking at her daughter

"Demon in my room." Liz said out of breath. Piper looked up at her and grabbed her hand Liz orbed back into her room where the demon was laying groaning.

"did you do this." Piper asked Liz nodded

"Pent up anger." Liz said. Piper struck out her hands blowing him up.

"call your aunt and uncle tell them to get over here. You and Alex go over there and sleep over I think this one will be an all nighter." Liz nodded and grabbed her overnight bag and backpack. Alex was already at the door when she went downstairs. Computer and bag in hand.

"I'll call them from the car." Liz said as they left the manor.

Michael saw Maria roll up on the recliner phone in hand. staring outside with a blank look on her face. the phone rang and Maria instantly answered it

"Hello?...What!!... Are you okay?...Okay I'll tell them now!...yeah I'll see you then...bye." Maria hung up the phone and looked at Kyle who was staring at her.

"Was it..."

"yep."

"Are they..."

"Yep.."

"Are you going to..."

"yep." Maria jumped off the recliner and ran to the kitchen.

Maria ran to the kitchen to see her dad sipping on some coffee and her mom stirring a pot of sauce.

"Maria?" Phoebe said

"It was Liz on the phone. They were attacked by a Epike Demon they're coming over now." Maria said in a rush Phoebe looked at Cole.

"Did aunt Piper..."

"Yeah they said it might be an all nighter." Phoebe nodded she grabbed Cole's hand. He began to shimmer but Maria grabbed them. "Maria what are you doing."

"You have to remember you guys were the one that signed on to have a foster kid you can't just go shimmering around I say the old got called into work routine works well." Maria smirked at her parents. Maria walked out of the kitchen and sat back down on the recliner. Phoebe and Cole came out a few seconds later.

"hey you guys We got called into work so we have to go. Kyle order something to eat." Kyle nodded at his mother. "We're really sorry about this Michael."

"it's okay...Hey I was wondering if I could call my friends and tell them where I am." Michael said Phoebe looked at him while putting on her jacket

"Of course why don't you invite them over to sleep here. Liz and Alex are coming in a few so you guys could make a party of it...Not a real one I don't want to came home to find a mess in the house." Phoebe kissed Kyle and Maria good bye and let.

"bye sweetie. "Cole said kissing Maria on her head.

"Bye daddy." Maria said smiling

he patted Kyle on the back. "bye son."

"see ya dad have a good night." Cole closed the door behind him.

"Call your little friends and make it quick." Maria tossed Michael the phone. She grabbed a blanket and pillow and went outside to the balcony. they saw her lay down on chair and look up at the sky. Michael dialled the number that was on the piece of paper that Mrs. Evens had given him.

"Hi Mrs. Evens is Iz there?...Thank you...Hey Iz...Yeah I'm here...Yeah they said you guys could come over...Yeah let me ask real quick...Hey Kyle..."

"yeah."

"What the address?"

"1264 Madonna, Apartment 12." Kyle responded his eyes glued to the football game on the TV

"Did you hear that...1264...yeah 12 ok yeah call Tess and tell her...ok bye Iz."Michael clicked off and handed the phone to Kyle."aren't you going to order the food."

"yeah once Liz and Alex come they usual like to have a say in the food choice."

"so this happens often."

"What?"

"your cousins sleeping over."

"I guess I really don't notice it. They usual sleep over here but on weekends we're over there." Maria came into the living room.

"What's taking them so long they should be here."

"They probably took the long way for exposure reasons." Maria rolled her eyes she went back out to the balcony. Michael looked up at them in confusion. Just then the elevator door opened and two teens walked in

"hey Kyle sorry we ran late Traffic was a bitch." Liz said as she put her bags on the chair and went out to the balcony.

"hey Alex you guys all right."

"yeah we're fine it..." Alex looked at Michael

"Wanna go to my room?" Kyle said

"Sure." Alex grabbed his bags and followed Kyle to the room.

"Hey." Liz said as she laid down n on of the lawn chairs

"Hey. You okay."

"yeah he was after the book... you know the usual." Maria smiled

"you kicked his ass didn't you."

"yeah and he won't be last ass whopping if I don't see my boyfriend in a few more days."

"why not just call him I mean he is our whitelighter. We can like break your arm so he can heal it"

"Riiight."Liz said slowly then laughed "he said something about a whitelighter meeting. Dad's also up there."

"Yeah. I overheard mom talking to aunt piper. they said that time up there is different then time down here."

"So what it's been two hours up there and two months down here.'

"yep. "Maria said looking up at the sky Liz looked up as well.

"so he went after Liz?" Kyle repeated

"yep. I didn't even know she was up there turns out she orbed from the girls bathroom at school home." Alex said Kyle heard the intercom ringing from the living room

"be right back." Alex nodded Kyle ran out to the living room and pressed the bottom

"Yeah Kyle here."

"hey Kyle there are three teenage kids here saying that they were invited up." Mark said

"um...what are the names." Kyle looked at Michael.

"Isabel, Max and Tess. say there here for a Michael Guerin."

"yeah send them up." Kyle looked out on the balcony to see Liz and Maria talking. Alex came out of the room and sat on the couch. The elevator doors opened and three people walked in.

"Hi." Isabel said

"Hey" Kyle said sitting down "the girls are outside if you want to go and do that girl talk thing you guys do."

"Uh...thanks where do we put this." Tess asked she lifted the sleeping bags.

"here is fine." they placed them on the floor and went out to the balcony. Max sat on the couch and watched the game with the guys.

Isabel and Tess found Liz and Maria outside talking

"Hey." Liz said Maria turned around.

"hey."Tess and Isabel said together.

"Pull up a chair and sit down." Maria said smiling. Isabel and Tess grabbed a chair and sat down

"Sooo what were you guys talking about?" Tess asked

"Guys." Liz said

"Really we're experts on the subject." Isabel said

"so are we." Maria said smirking

"do you have boyfriends back home?" Liz asked

"No." Isabel said

"no I move around to much to i guess you could say settle down." Tess responded "how bout you guys."

"single you can't find a single decent guy at our school. Which is why Liz here is dating outside of it."

"You have a boyfriend."

"yep."

"Ohhh that's to bad."

"Why?"

"Cause I think my brother likes you." Liz laughed

"I'm taken."

"What's his name?" Tess asked

"Chris."

Hope you liked it and I wanna thank you guys for wishing me luck on my math final!! I think I did good! but I'm finally out for summer and devoting all my time to finish stories
FRIST DAY OF SUMMER BABY!!! WHO KNOWS WHAT TROUBLE I'LL GET MYSELF INTO!! :twisted:

kassruvalcaba
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kassruvalcaba »

Answer to some questions that came up:
~ No this will NOT be Michael and Liz(since she's going with Chris)
~ Max is the one who likes Liz
~ Chris is not Pipers son cause lets face it that's just wrong *shudders* For this story Chris's history is going to be changed. He's not going to be for the future but from Leos time cause then the jokes aimed at him will work much better!! (damn probably lost some readers huh?)

I'm sorry it took sooooo long for me to post it's just my mom has restricted my computer time so I've been reading instead of writing but I am working on the next part as we speak!!
Thanks for ALL the reviews!! here's the next part! Hope you all like it!!

Part 5:

"So is Liz going out with any one?" Max asked Kyle and Alex looked at him

"Yeah she is" Alex said smiling

"Really cause I didn't see him hang out with her at school." Michael smirked at Max's eagerness

"That's cause he's out of town He uh travels a lot." Alex replied trying hard not to laugh

"Is he older?" Max asked. That did it for Alex He bust out laughing as did Kyle.

"what is my brother laughing at?" Liz asked as she sat down in his lap. Maria sat down on the recliners arm rest. Looking at her own brother who was ready to fall of his seat.

"Max asked if your boyfriend is older then you. Then they started laughing."Isabel answered. At this point Maria was giggling as if some had tickled her

"Liz Why don't you answer that." Maria said

"He is Older then me by a...few years." Liz bit her lip

"Where is he now?" Isabel asked Liz pointed up

"Canada?" Tess asked innocently. Alex, Kyle and Maria bust out laughing harder Liz smacked Alex on the arm

"Shut up all three of you...No um it's hard to explain" Liz laughed silently

"I don't get what's so funny." Michael said

"Inside joke Charity case." Maria snapped they all stopped laughing.

"Ok so what do you guys wanna eat." Kyle said trying to lighten the mood but noticed the death glares sent by Michael and Maria. He knew that if Maria had the chance she would Hex him in a second

"Whatever I don't care."Maria rolled her eyes she got up and walked to her room slamming the door and turning up her stereo all the way so that Outkast Atliens Blared throughout the house.

"Now throw your hands in the air
and wave em like you just don't care
and if you like fish and grits
and all that pimp shit
everybody let me hear you say oh yeaher

Now throw your hands in the air
and wave em like you just don't care
and if you like fish and grits
and all that pimp shit
everybody let me hear you say oh yeaher"

"Ok then Pizza it is." Kyle said going to the kitchen and getting the phone.

"I'm sorry about what Maria said Michael It's not true though Your not a charity case." Liz said

"Liz is right my Aunt and Uncle do this because they want to not cause they have to." Alex said

"I'm going to go see what's up." Liz walked into Maria's room And saw her levitating up near the roof.,

"Hey Cuz what's up." Maria said as she fell onto her bed and giggled when she bounced

"Nothing."

"Then why'd you come in here." Maria asked

"no nothing." Maria frowned

"No your pissed about something."

"don't go in my mind."

"I wasn't your radiating anger I could feel it from the living room so spill"

"Fine the reason I came in here is because what you said out there was wrong. You calling Michael a charity case with us is fine Whatever But in front of him and his friends is wrong and you know that. All the bitchness is suppose to be left at School you know it's all just an act!"

"It was a joke!"

"No it wasn't" Liz sighed and turned off the music "I'm so sick of apologizing for your actions Maria so fucking sick of it and so is Chris"

"Wait how the hell did Chris come in to this...We're not just talking about Michael we're talking about something else...About the meeting ..."

"Yeah we are their up there cause you don't know your limits."

"I don't know my limits I don't know MY fucking LIMITS!! You've got to be kidding me I shimmer once in a public place and I don't know my limits Kyle does that more then me!" Maria got off the bed and left the room.

"Maria that is besides the point." They were in the living room at this point all eyes on them

"No it's not! God!"

"Maria what about what you did to Kyle at lunch today"

"It was a joke. God plus he knows I hate it when he does that. So he deserved it!!"

"Maria it was still personal gain!"

"No it wasn't!!!"

"I'm am so scared that your going to the other side Maria."

"WHAT!!! Oh my god!! I hate being what I am you know I HATE it! I hate that every little thing we do is passed as bad! That all our actions are being watched" Maria looked skyward "YOU BASTARDS DON'T THINK I KNOW! DAMNMIT!!"

"Maria can we go back into your room and talk about this."

"No let them hear I'm so fucking sick of being the elders puppets. I'm done if they don't think I can handle it fine I know they just hate me and Kyle because of dad. You know what screw this." The elevator doors opened and Maria stormed in. The doors closed behind her They heard her screaming and kicking inside. Kyle closed his eyes and shook his head

"I hate this!" Liz said "I hate Maria's damn temper when we talk about this AGRGHHHH I hate her!"

"No you don't" Alex said hugging his sister

"Yes I do! God She takes everything out on us when she only has herself to blame."

"I know but she has some anger pent up and in just raring to get out." Alex said

"where do you think she went." Isabel asked

"the only place she ever goes."

"Ronny's" Alex and Kyle said together.

"What's Ronny's?" Michael asked

"Her friend Ronny owns a Wicca shop she goes down there to rant."

"I'll call." Liz said

"No Liz don't I don't want her thinking I'm checking up on her." Kyle said Liz sat down and put her head in hr hands

"I hate this." Liz murmured.

"Look I'll just order some pizza and we'll watch some TV maybe get to know each other better. She'll come back sooner or later." Kyle said dialling numbers on the phone "Hey Rob can we get the usual Yeah two pepperonis and one cheese and one Canadian bacon. Yeah delivery...cool thanks bye." Kyle hung up.

"So what do you guys want to do?" The phone rang interrupting Tess. Kyle answered

"Hello...She is...Is she pissed?...Yeah...Ok well tell her when she's ready we're waiting for her...Ok...talk to you later Ronny...wait one last thing...Don't sell her anything...No I mean it this time no charms no crystals Nothing...yeah she probably will...just please try to refrain from selling her anything that might endanger anyone...ok bye." Kyle hung up

"She's at Ronny's." Kyle said

"But Ronny's is like 12 blocks away it would take her..."Liz saw Kyle's face and shook her head "she is sooo lucky he knows. This is exactly what I'm talking about!" Liz yelled she slammed her fists on the table Alex cringed.

"just forget about it Ronny's promised not to sell her anything lethal so hopefully she doesn't come home with anything."

"I thought this was a Wicca shop." Isabel said

"It is." Alex said "and Maria is a powerful...oof" Liz kicked Alex's leg forcefully

"Maria studies on how to use things." Liz said

"Things? What kinds of things?" Tess asked

"Charms, Crystals, anything that might have some sort of power."

"Are you telling us that Maria is some sort of witch?" Michael said

"NO!" Kyle, Alex and Liz said in unison. The elevator doors opened

"Kyle my man."

"Hey rob."

"here are your pizza's that'll be twenty five fifty"

"cool let me go get my wallet." Kyle went into his room.

"hey Alex...Liz. How's Chris?"

"He's good." Liz answered smiling

"Good that's good I haven't seen you guys at the pizzeria lately."

"Yeah he's out of town right now but once he gets back I'll be sure to send him your way."

"Ok I'll be waiting." Rob smiled. Kyle came back out and handed him the money. "Hey where's Maria?"

" She had some errands she'll be back later."Kyle answered

"Ok see you guys later." Rob left and Kyle sat back down and opened the pizza boxes

"Well dig in just be sure to leave Maria some Canadian bacon and cheese." Kyle took a pepperoni and bit in.

*eleven o clock that night*

"I'm getting worried she's not back yet." Liz whispered to Alex.

"I know. But Ronny doesn't close till one " They had watched numerous numbers of movies and talked a little about themselves trying to get to know each other better. Kyle was staring blankly at the TV. Michael, Max Isabel, And Tess were laughing at movie, 50 First Dates. Just then the elevator doors opened and Maria walked in caring a bag. She walked past them ignoring them and slammed her door.

"She's b a c k" Kyle said. Liz cracked a smile She got up and walked to her room and knocked

"GO AWAY!" Maria yelled

"Ria please."

"I SAID GO AWAY!!"

"Ria please don't do anything stupid." Maria's door swung open violently and Marian stood there glaring at Liz

"Like what Liz!"

"Maria."

"No Liz tell what would I do that would be so stupid."

"What did you buy at Ronny's Ria"

"I don't think that's any of your business Lizzie."

"Maria." Maria went over to her bad and threw the bag over to her. Liz opened it and took out a book. the cover had a light blue silk covering it that was wrinkled. Liz looked at Maria.

"maybe instead of yelling I can write down everything that's bugging me. Lizzie I'm not going over to the dark side Believe me I would have tried killing you already if I was. You are unbelievable annoying!" Maria said dramatically Liz laughed and hugged her cousin

"I love you Ria."

"Love ya too cuz."

"We saved you some pizza."

"Really I didn't think you guys would."

"Naah we weren't that pissed off." Maria smiled "What else did you get." Maria groaned

"how'd you know?"

"I saw the looks you were giving Michael it looked like you were going to kill him." Maria laughed

"actually I got a spell. I wrote it down on the first page of the journal." Liz opened the page and read

"The truth spell"

:new-bday:
HAPPY 15TH BRITHDAY ANNA!!!!

kassruvalcaba
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kassruvalcaba »

Part 6:
Good Nights

For those who want the truth revealed
Open hearts and secrets unsealed
From now until it's now again
After which the memory ends
Those who now are in this house
Will hear the truths from others mouths

How I wish I could cast that spell. But I know my mom would probably flip out. I remember hearing mom and Aunt Piper talking about how Aunt Prue cast the spell to see what her boyfriend really thought of her being a witch. I wouldn't cast it for that though Sure I would want to find out how my being a witch and demon might affect my friendships(that is if I had any friendships!) but what I really would want to hear is what my family thought of me...I mean really thought of me! I know I can be a pain in the ass...But their suppose to love me right? Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I usually am these day what with demons Hunting and chasing us down! I never use to go to the mall and I still don't but when I do I'm constantly looking behind me to see if any one dares jump me! maybe I like the fight. I know Liz doesn't she's more of a prep. She wants to be alive for her wedding day and god knows her wedding night with Chris...If she doesn't explode first...HAHAHA. Alex is more of the mediator he doesn't fight unless it's absolutely necessary. It probably has something to do with him wanting to be an Elder Like his old man. I really don't listen to him I tend to tune him out. I know Kyle enjoys the fighting just like me. I mean we are from the same gene pool and we're both half demon...Ok maybe not. I got most of the demon genes and Kyle got most of the Witch genes not the I'm complaining I have a kick ass powers!!!! I just wish that I wasn't looked upon differently. I mean my actions are constantly watched by those called the elders...Just to see if one of these days I go to the "evil" side just like mom did when her and dad first got married. My mom and him got divorced for a while and she raised us at the manor with aunt Piper and Aunt Paige but when I was about three they got married again I'm not quite sure what changed her mind but I guess their love is that kind of love you can't share with anyone else but that special someone. I love my family but I hate that I'm constantly reminded of what I am! I hate that the only people I hang out with at school are my cousins and brother just because everyone else is afraid of us...Ok me their afraid of me! Maybe I should change...Turn into a person more like Liz...Make friends...Date a football player...Become a cheerleader...Oh god I think I just like threw up in my mouth...eww

Maria's head snapped up when she heard someone in the living room. The girls were sleeping in her room and she had to get out once Tess started snoring. Alex was sleeping on the floor of Kyle's room and Max on Michael's. Maria was sitting at the kitchen table her back to the door getting some of her feelings out in her new journal when she heard movement in the living room.

"Hey!" Someone said from behind her grabbing her shoulder. She grabbed their hand and flipped them over onto the table breaking the table in the process. 'Thank you dad for those workout sessions' She thought

"Ow" A demon saying Ow that was new. "What the hell was that for!"

"Kyle?"

"Yeah Kyle!"

"oh god I'm sooo sorry so so sorry!"

"You better be and how are we going to explain the broken table to mom."

"I will." She slapped his chest and he grunted "you shouldn't have scared me that way! You know how paranoid I get when Mom and Dad go on these Demon Runs!"

"Sorry I forgot." Kyle said innocently.

"Whatever. Why'd you come in here anyway." Maria asked helping him up. She bent down and picked up her journal.

"I got up to get a drink of water. I went to your room to check on you guys but you weren't there I figured you were in here."

"Yeah it was to cold outside."

"Figured that...You okay?"

"Yeah I just wanted to write some stuff down."

"never figured you as the writing type."

"I'm not but after today's blow out I need to let some anger go. Even if its with dad, working out, or writing it down."

"Can I ask you something?"

"you just did!" Maria laughed at the look on Kyle's face

"you know what I mean"

"Shoot"

"Why do you work out with dad and I work out with mom." Kyle hopped up on to the island Maria sat next to him

"you really don't know." Kyle shook his head "Kyle Dad's half demon."

"No shit Sherlock." Maria rolled her eyes

"I'm more demon then you he helps me with my powers just like mom helps you with yours cause your more of a witch." Kyle laughed

"it's weird how you got more demon then me."

"Why?"

"Cause your a girl!"

"So"

"Well...um...I don't know I guess it's just the Halliwell witch line is more girls then guys."

"It is all girls You and Alex are the first guys to be A) Mixed" Maria laughed "and B)Be the first guy witches in the Halliwell generation."

"Hell I know that Everyone in our family know that. But just like your trying to prove your good me and Alex constantly have to prove we're good witches."

"That's different Kyle."

"How so"

"It just is! trust me it's sooo much different." Maria hopped off the island and went to the door "night Kyle."

"Night Ria." Maria opened the door and walked towards her room. She was about to open the door when she saw Michael closing his.

"Michael?" Maria whispered. He looked up.

"What?" He snapped

"You know what I'll apologize when your in a better mood!" She was about to open her door again when he stopped her.

"Sorry I snapped I thought you were going to yell at me again."

"It's okay and I'm sorry for calling you a...charity case it was really wrong it's just I'm not use to having anyone else in my house it's usually just me, Kyle, Liz and Alex. I'm really not use to having foster people over trust me I'm not good with people. I'm not a people person...I'm just a me person. Not that that makes me conceited it's just." He covered her mouth with his hand.

"Your a babbler aren't you." She nodded his hand going along. "thought so." He uncovered her mouth

"Thanks um I'm going to go to sleep now...so good night."

"night."

"hey Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are you going?"

"I'm thirsty why?"

"Just wondering. Um Kyle's in the kitchen sooo don't like scare him he can get mad."

"Thanks."

"Welcome." Maria opened the door and closed it silently. She put her journal inside of her underwear drawer and crawled into bed next to Liz.

"hey." Liz whispered sleepily.

"hey."

"where'd you go?"

"Kitchen I needed to think." Liz just nodded and rolled over Maria closed her eyed but found she couldn't sleep. A certain boy on her mind.

kassruvalcaba
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kassruvalcaba »

I"M BACK!!!!!!!!! WHOHOOO I FIANNLY FINSHED PART 7 WHOOOHOO!

THANKS FOR THE REVEIWS EVERYONE AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEXT PART!!!!!!

PS....FOR ALL THOSE AWAITING CHRIS'S APPERENCE HE'S COMING VERY SOON...SO STAY TUNED!!

Part 7:

Liz woke up to an empty room. 'great leave me all alone.' she walked out into the living room to see Maria sitting on the recliner writing in her journal. Kyle sitting on the couch next to Tess and Alex sitting next to Isabel. Michael was sitting on the floor leaning against the recliner and Max was sitting at his sisters feet.

"hey sleepy head." Maria said looking up.

"Hey" Liz rubbed her eyes and sat on the arm rest. the elevator doors opened and Phoebe and Cole walked in

"hey mom , Dad." Kyle said

"Hey" Maria said smiling

"Hi wow" Phoebe said looking at all the people in the living room. She turned and walked into the kitchen. Maria closed her eyes and awaited the lecture.

"Maria!" Phoebe yelled walking back into the living room "why is my kitchen table broken!"

"Why do you automatically assume I did it!" She gave her a look. "hey it's better then a burnt down house."

"What happened?" Cole asked

"Kyle snuck up on me I freaked and he flipped." Maria said smiling Kyle rubbed his back. "I'll fix it later Promise."

"Fine um...Alex Liz it's safe to go back home I'm going to bed." she walked into their room

"Wait I thought we were going shopping today for new clothes." Maria said Cole sighed

"We're too tired to go right now and we might not even go at all."

"WHAT!" Maria yelled "you guys promised!"

"I know but with what happened last night we're too wiped."

"But dad..."

"Here I'll tell you what." Cole took out his wallet. "Here's my credit card You and everyone else go down to the mall and get some new clothes."

"And you think that'll make up with you breaking a promise." Maria shook her head. "you guys are always doing this dad."

"Maria not now!" Cole yelled

"Yes now."

"No here's the credit card" He handed it to Maria. "we'll talk about it later." he went into his room and shut the door. Maria sat back on the recliner and buried her head in her knees. Kyle went over to her and rubbed her back

"come on Ria it'll be you me and the rest of us. I mean when have you really care about shopping"

"I don't care about it ."Maria said looking up her eyes were red and trying hard not to cry

"Ria..."

"No It's not about the shopping it's about them always putting things before us god you know how long it's been since we've spent real quality time as a family Kyle! I mean when was the last time we all sat down and talked!"

"I...I don't know." Kyle said racking his brain for an answer but found he couldn't find one.

"See...I hate it but whatever it's not worth fighting for anymore..." Maria stood up "I'm going to go take a shower. we'll go later."

*At the Mall*

They all walked into the big building filled with little shops. Maria was sporting her usually baggy pants and little blue top showing off most of her stomach while Kyle wore jeans a blue Nike shirt. Liz and Isabel were wearing denim skirts Liz with a blue tang top and Isabel with a red one. Michael was in his usual black jeans and Metallica t shirt. Tess was wearing Jeans that flared at the bottom and a light green halter. Alex was in his baggy Pants and a black loose shirt. and Max in Jeans and a blue checkered button down shirt. Maria was the first to leave the group going into an occult book shop. Liz just rolled her eyes.

"Maria meet us at the food court in a half an hour okay." Maria just nodded and went into the store carrying her journal.

"Is she going to carry that around everywhere now?" Kyle asked

"Probably." Liz said smiling. "okay girls I say we hit the clothes shops first and then meet up with the guys at the food court." Tess and Isabel nodded and followed Liz around.

"God I hate malls." All the guys said looking around.

"What exactly are we suppose to do in this half an hour?" Alex asked

"What do we usually do Alex?" Kyle said smiling

"Arcade!" Alex said already running to the escalators.

"I swear he's like a little kid!" Kyle said walking over to the escalators. Max followed Kyle.

"Hey I'm going to look around I'll meet up with you guys later." Michael told Max he nodded. Once they were out of site he went into the occult shop Maria had gone into. he saw her in the essential oils aisle reading a book and looking up at the oils.

"So is this what you do every time you come to the mall." She looked up and smirked

"What do you care."

"Just wondering why your so into this stuff."

"It's a family thing." Maria looked back down at the book and put some vials into a black basket. She went to the book section and looked at all the bindings.

"Did my brother send you to check up on me?" She asked

"no again just wanted to see why you came in here. You don't do the clothes thing huh?"

"No I let Liz handle my shopping she knows what I like." She took a book of the shelf and put it on the ground she bent down and began flipping through the pages. Michael looked down it was full of ingredients.

"you wouldn't happen to have a pen would you?" Maria asked he shook his head. "Then I'll be right back." She got up and went to the front. Michael took a closer look at the page she was on. 'To bring back a beloved one' She came back and took the book.

"I'm just going to buy it I don't feel like writing it all down." She went to the front and paid for the vials and the book.

"See ya later Maria and good luck."

"Thanks Toby." She took the bag and went towards the escalators. Michael right behind her

"So your a regular."

"Yeah Liz likes to come to the mall a lot and I get dragged along." She shrugged She went towards Wet Seal and rolled her eyes when she saw Liz holding up a halter top dress.

"See ya in twenty." She went into the shop and turned back "By the way the arcade is by the food court that way." She smirked and ran up to Liz

"Where's Isabel and Tess?"

"They went to some other shops. Do you like this." She held up the dress.

"Depends on who it's for."

"you!"

"Hell no!"

"Oh come on Ria it's perfect go try it on!"

"NO!"

"Please I'll let you perform the truth spell on me." Maria rolled her eyes

"Fine."

"Yay. Now go try all this on to." Maria groaned as Liz handed her a mountain of clothes and went towards the changing rooms.

Michael walked out of the Wet Seal and went towards the arcade. He saw Isabel and Tess join him.

"Where the hell did you two come from."

"Victoria's Secret." Isabel replied smirking Tess laughed at Michael when he became uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"we have to talk." Michael said

"Yeah we know." Tess said

"I'll go get Max you girls go to the food court we'll be there in a minute." The girls nodded and went to the food court while Michael made a detour to the Arcade. He found Max playing a racing game.

"hey Maxwell we've got to talk."

"Wait I'm in first." Michael rolled his eyes and dragged Max away from the game and to the food court. they sat down at the table the girls were at

"we got you guys some cherry coke." Tess said. There was a silence when Isabel said

"something is defiantly up with the Halliwells."

"I've noticed it too." Max said Michael looked down. Tess eyed him.

"You know you still haven't told us about your vision." Michael looked up at Tess.

"it was them."

"thanks Michael that really helps!" Isabel said sarcastically.

"I don't know they were fighting these things and they were getting thrown against a wall." Michael shrugged

"And your sure it was them." Max asked Michael nodded

"maybe their like us." Isabel suggested. But Tess shook her head.

"Nasado said there were no more other then us."

"Plus why would Maria be into the whole occult thing."

"I think you were right before." Max said looking at Michael

"Huh?"

"When you asked last night if Maria was some sort of witch they all answered pretty quick."

"Oh come on Max you don't actually believe their...Witches...I mean really." Isabel said rolling her eyes.

"Isabel if there are aliens there can be witches." Michael smirked at Max's comment

"whatever." Isabel said

"Well either way we have to find out I mean what if the FBI is not only after us but after them like in Michaels vision." Michael shook his head.

"No the things that attacked them were like...God you guys are going to think I'm crazy..."

"No tell us. Anything right now helps." Max said

"They were like...demons" Isabel burst out laughing

"Okay now that is taking it waaaaay to far!"

"Fine don't believe me!" Tess looked up and looked at the entrance of the food court. She saw Maria followed by Liz come in.

"There they are be quiet." Tess said and waved her hand so they could see her.

"oh come on Ria the dress isn't that bad."

"it's not me!" Maria saw Tess wave her hand in recognition that she'd seen them. Maria lead Liz over there. They sat down at empty chairs

"At one point or an other you are going to have to wear a dress like that."

"No I'm not." Maria argued taking a drink out of Michael's soda but stuck out her tongue when she tasted the Tabasco.

"Eww. What the hell is in that."

"It's just some cherry coke." Michael replied smirking. Maria glared at him But got up and went towards the concession stand

"So what were you guys talking about?" Isabel said Liz rolled her eyes

"I bought Maria that Halter dress at the Wet seal." Isabel and Tess nodded. 'and she refuse to wear it." Isabel looked at Maria who was walking towards the concession stand.

"She'd look cute in it." Isabel replied. Tess nodded her approval.

"I know." Maria came back carrying two sodas. "see even they agree with me!"

"Liz just drop it cause there's no way in hell that I will wear that dress." Liz rolled her eyes.

"That's the same thing you said when we went to prom and you looked cute in the dress.

"Yeah and the only way she got into the dress was with a fifty dollar bribe." Kyle said coming up behind them. Alex sat down next to Liz. Kyle next to Maria.

"Yeah and I should have gone up!" Maria said taking a sip of soda.

"so what'd you but little sis." Maria rolled her eyes and handed the bag to Kyle he opened it.

"The usual."

"Except for the book."

"Yeah they go tome pretty good um recipes in there." Liz smiled as Kyle flipped through the pages. he gave the bag back to Maria who put it on the floor.

"So did you get the clothes?" Kyle asked

"Yes." Liz replied at the same time as Maria replied

"No."

"Maria the dress and the other stuff are perfect."

"I knew I shouldn't have let you of all people do my shopping. Kyle's better at picking clothes for me."

"Your exaggerating!" Liz said. Alex laughed

"No I'm not. Alex look in that bag and tell me if that's the kind of clothes I wear." Alex did as instructed he looked through the bag. He opened his mouth to say something but Maria interrupted

"And if the words 'You would look cute in them ' Come out of your mouth I swear to the elders above I will kick your ass!" Alex kept his mouth shut. Maria shook her head

"Their not me."

"Fine we'll just go to Hot Topic and pick you out some 'you' clothes."

"Thank You!"

"you guys hungry?" Alex asked They all shook their head "okay then what do we do next?"

"Me and Maria are off to Hot Topic."Liz said

"I got to go get some clothes at Anchor Blue." Kyle responded.

"um me and Tess I guess can go with Liz and Maria we have nothing to do." Isabel answered

"I'm going to the arcade again...Actually I'm going to a computer store I've been meaning to check this one..." Maria covered his mouth with her hand

"Repeat after me No one cares." Alex growled

"Arcade?" Max asked Michael he shrugged.

"Whatever."

"okay then we all meet here in what...an hour." Kyle kicked Alex "I mean half an hour." Liz laughed

"Nice try bro. An hours fine." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and stood up "well come on Maria."

"I didn't say now."

"Maria the sooner we get this done the sooner you can go home." Maria sighed

"Fine." Isabel and Tess followed after them. the men were left all alone at the table.

"God we're never going to get out of here!" Kyle said

YAY!!!!!!!! PART 8 COMING SOON.......LETS HOPE!!! LOL J/K :lol:

kassruvalcaba
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kassruvalcaba »

Part 8:

The group got into the elevator. Maria poked the button to take them up to the apartment. She gripped the bag tightly. Liz had given in and taken her to Hot Topic and gotten her some more baggy pants and shirts. they even got her some converse shoes so she could have some thing else other then her combat boots. She ignored the conversations of the other people around her. God she hated perky people especially those two blondes. Tess and Isabel! God she hated when Liz hung around making her try on clothes but having Liz and Two other girls who were like Liz making her try on clothes got her moody! all she wanted to do was lock her self in the training room and let go of some anger...the anger of her parents breaking another promise.

"Maria?" Maria looked up at Liz who had asked her something. "were you even listening."

"Did it look like I was listening Liz." Maria rolled her eyes

"I asked if you guys were coming over today you know for dinner."

"Why'd you ask me Kyle lives with me too he should know I don't keep track of things like that." The elevator doors opened .Maria pushed past Michael and Max and walked into their apartment.

"Mom Dad we're home!" Maria yelled but no one answered. She looked on the coffee table and saw a note addressed to them.

Maria and Kyle
Dad went to work and I went to P3 to help Aunt Piper with the charts. I also have to stop by work to get some more letters answered. I hope you had fun shopping and we will call if we're not home by dinner! Love Mom and Dad

Maria dropped the note and went to her room slamming the door. Kyle picked up the note that had gotten his sister so angry. he read it over twice and shook his head.

"Well she's not going to be in a good mood anytime soon." Kyle said handing the note to Liz. who handed it to Alex. Michael walked towards his room and dropped off his bag. he walked back down the hall to hear Maria's music he knocked on the door and heard a faint come in. he opened the door to find Maria hanging up her new clothes. she turned to see him staring.

"If your going to come in close the door I'd rather not have the whole army coming into my room at this moment." Maria said Michael closed the door and pointed to the bed. she shrugged and he sat down at the end of her bed.

"So does this happen often."

"what?"

"your parents blowing us off." she stopped what she was doing and stared at him.

"I guess. They only quality time I have with dad is...What do you care!" she hung her baggy pants them laid down next to him dangling her feet at the end of her bed. He looked down at her. Her shirt had ridden up at little higher showing off more of her flat stomach. Her skin was so white and smooth. He mentally kicked himself and answered her question.

"I just want to know I mean I am living here now I think I have a right to know." She stayed in silence for a while and then quietly said

"yes." He turned around and saw her rubbing her face with her hands "god every time! I swear! they only get interested on our lives when we break into school or need training! that's the only time I spend time with my dad! my mom doesn't....god I don't know me and Kyle pretty much live on our own. Well except when Alex and Liz are over which is often and at times Chris."

"Chris is...Liz's boyfriend?"

"Yeah." Maria closed her eyes.

"are you close to him."

"Nah. He's annoying as hell which is why him and Liz make the perfect couple!" Michael laughed

"How'd they meet?" Michael asked

"Um...Family Reunion."

"Family reunion?"

"Yeah He's a friend of my Uncle Leos." Maria got up and turned off the music. She scrunched up her nose and listened harder.

"What?"

"Shhhhhh. I could have sworn I heard Kyle say my name."

"Maybe you were just hearing things."

"No I did hear my name being called" Just then Kyle shimmered into her room.

"ARE YOU DEAF!" Kyle yelled

"Kyle!"

"What?"

"Michael." Maria pointed behind him to a confused Michael.

"Look that is besides the point! Threes a dark lighter out there and Liz and Alex were hit!"

"WHAT!" Mara ran a hand through her hair."

"We either need a big spell or we need you to blow him up!"

"Ok. Michael you stay here I promise I'll explain everything later." Maria left after Kyle and went into the living room

"You know I was having such a nice day too." Maria said as she threw an electricity ball hitting the dark lighter leaving him armless He screamed in pain.

"God I love this job. I mean killing bastards like you every day." Maria passed an electricity ball in her hand. "I mean you must hate yours... I mean getting killed by a bunch of snot nosed teenagers who still live with their parents. But the funny thing is you under estimate the amount of power we actually have." Maria threw it and it hit his other arm. "we're not just seniors in High School. We're the next generation of Charmed ones!"

"MARIA STOP BRAGGING AND KILL HIM ALREADY!" Kyle yelled he was helping Alex onto the couch. Maria just rolled her eyes. She loved killing demons and every time she did she loved to make them suffer.

"I love seeing people like you suffer." Maria said kneeling down and grabbing the dark lighters face. "Come on beg...beg for your life."

"Never!"

"Fine whatever it's not like I need another pet. I was going to spare you but I've thought about it and now I'm going to kill you." Maria smiled and stood up and turned and began walking away. She turned around and sent a high voltage electricity ball towards him it made impact and he exploded into a million pieces. "god I love the no mess. I don't get clean up duty." Maria smiled and went back to her worried self.

"LIZ!" Maria yelled she looked around. Tess and Isabel were unconscious laying on the floor next to each other. Max was sent flying outside. and was rubbing his heads in pain Michael had come out of the room and was kneeling next to Isabel and Tess checking them over. .
"LIZ!" Maria looked around and saw that their cabinet in the dining room was broken. She ran over to it and saw Liz laying there with an arrow sticking out of her stomach.

"Lizzie." Maria said sadly.

"You really should lighten up on those demons Maria It's not their fault their evil!" Liz said weakly. Maria smiled at her

"You shut up. I need you to try and get up so I can get you to the couch babe." Maria said Liz shook her head.

"I can't it hurts to much...Maria I feel cold"

"I know look I'll call Chris."

"No don't call him get..." Liz coughed "Get Alex."

"Liz Alex is also hurt he can't even move right now." Maria looked over at the living room where Kyle was talking to Alex. "I'm calling Chris!" Liz just nodded.

"KYLE!" Maria yelled

"I thought you were calling Chris." Maria laughed

"Yeah well first I want to get you to the living room." Kyle came running up.

"Damn and I thought Alex was bad. They just hit him in the shoulder." Kyle picked up Liz and carried her to the living room.

"CHRIS!" Maria yelled as she walked into the living room. She saw Max, Michael, Isabel and Tess all huddled together talking. "CHRIS!" They looked up at her. She saw things in their eyes but one of the things she didn't see was fear. "CHRIS GET OYUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Maria sat down next to Liz. "CHRIS IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIVE YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE!"

"Can I try?" Liz asked

"Be my guest." Maria said

"Chris? can you hear me? Please come down I need you right now." Liz coughed.

"CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!" Kyle yelled

"WHAT!" Someone yelled from behind them. They turned to see a tall brown haired browned eyed boy wearing jeans and a blue long sleeved shirt standing there.

"Thank the elders your here." Maria said "a dark lighter attacked them and now they well go look at them." Chris went over to Alex first who was closing his eyes. Kyle already pulled the arrow out and was holding a piece of blood soaked cloth on his wounded arm.

"hey Alex."

"Hey." Chris said he removed the cloth and placed his hand on his shoulder. his hand began to glow and the color in Alex began to return. The wound closed up and healed. Chris removed his hand and Alex sat up.

"Thanks man."

"No prob." Chris then moved over to Liz

"Hey baby." Chris whispered. he looked at the arrow.

"Hey." Liz smiled Chris looked up at Maria.

"I need you to take out the arrow I can't touch it without getting poisoned myself.

"And what because I'm half demon I can!"

"Maria you know that's not what I meant! It's because you and Kyle are the only ones without Whitelighter blood!"

"I can't. I don't like blood."

"Yet you can kill a pack of demons and not even flinch."

"Look Chris if you have something to say. Say it don't go beating around the bush."

"God you are probably the most difficult witch I have ever worked with!"

"Whatever." Maria looked at Liz who was watching this smiling. Kyle walked over to Liz and grabbed hold of the arrow.

"This is going to hurt Liz and I'm really sorry." Kyle pulled it out and Liz screamed out making Chris turn around. Maria closed her eyes and turned around. as the blood seeped out.

"Hold on baby." Chris said as he put her hand over her stomach

"That's what I've been doing!" Liz said in between her teeth Chris's hand began to glow and he healed the wound. Liz sat up and hugged him.

"Next time I'm dying don't argue with Maria just do it your self." She whispered.

"ok." was all Chris could says he hugged her.

"Move over." They heard Maria say as she pushed Chris out of the way.

"You know it's his fault that we started arguing." She said as she hugged her.

"Yeah it always is isn't it." Maria went over and hugged Alex. Chris went over to Maria.

"The elders want to talk to you."

"About?"

"I don't know."

"Yeah right. I bet they were watching when I killed that dark lighter."

"Yeah we all were. Maria you change when your killing demons. You like to make them suffer and watch as they die."

"Yeah your point being!"

"We're afraid..."

"WE'RE!" So your in this too. God I can't believe this!"

"Maria calm down."

"You can't do this! Not now!"

"Maria."

"No Chris. I will not be judged that way just because My dad is a demon does not mean that I'm going to be like him! God I hate that I'm judged that way!"

"Maria your not being judged in any way!"

"Well guess what our secret is out and I'm not going to hang around to hear the story of my screwed up life!!!! If the elders want to talk to me then they should tell me not send my cousins boyfriend to tell me!!!" With that said Maria shimmered out of the apartment.

"OK what the hell are you guys?!" Michael yelled. Liz held on to Chris's hand. Kyle stood by the window which was now broken and Alex sat on the couch. Michael, Max, Isabel and Tess all stood watching as they answered.

"We're witches." Liz answered
~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

WOW THAT TOOK A WHILE TO POST SORRY I'VE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH MY COUSINS HERE AND I'M TRYING TO SHOW THEM A GOOD TIME HERE IN OLD SAN LUIS OBISPO!!!!!!
NEXT PART I'M NOT SURE WHEN BUT I'M HOPEING SOON ALSO BE EXPECTING A NEW PART TO MUTANT LOVE!!! :D
Last edited by kassruvalcaba on Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kassruvalcaba
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kassruvalcaba »

I'M BAAAAACKKKKKKKK!!! and with a much needed update!!

Part 9:

"witches?" Isabel repeated she sat down on the couch along with Tess.

"Are you all witches?" Max asked.

"Half and Chris is a whitelighter."

"Whitelighter?" Michael said "and what do you mean half?"

"Whitelighter are like angels they guide new witches and future whitelighter. We're half cause my mom is a withes and my dad is a whitelighter...well and Elder now. and My aunt phoebe is a witch and my uncle Cole is a Demon. but Maria got more of the demon genes and Kyle the witch genes. although Me and Alex are equal."

"Liz is the scientist of the family." Kyle said. He turned to Alex. "Remind me never to let Liz explain the family history." Alex rolled his eyes.

"Look the point is that we come from a looong line of witches." Alex said

"He's right our family line goes back before the Salem Witch trials." Liz said proudly.

"Yeah Our parents are the Charmed ones. the most powerful withes in history. and we being the next generation we have our share of power." Alex finished

"Wow." Tess said soaking it all in.

"I know this is a lot to handle..." Liz trailed off.

"No...well yeah it is." Max said looking at Liz.

"Your not afraid. why?" Chris asked.

"No reason to be." Michael responded. Chris looked over at Liz.

"Chris no!" Kyle and Alex looked at them.

"Liz I have to."

"No you don't. I feel they can be trusted I should now I'm an empath."

"Yeah how you got that power is still to be found out." Kyle said. "My mom is an empath." He explained.

"Liz."

"No our parents have Darryl."

"And you have Robbie."

"Yeah but he's Maria's friend and plus the only reason he knows is cause he's half demon! I want them to know damnmit!"

"Liz I have to."

"No you don't I'm your charge and your suppose to listen to me I want them to know."

"It's the other way around sis." Alex said

"Shut up!"

"Liz I'll talk to the other elders ok I'll let them keep their memory for now but if they say no I got to erase them I'm sorry."

"Fine. I know dad will side with me anyway." Chris rolled his eyes.

"Ok now we need to find Maria any ideas?" Chris asked. Kyle waved his hand over the window and it was fixed.

"I say we scry." Alex said As he fixed the table. Liz went over to the china cabinet that she had landed on and fixed it.

"The map is under Maria's bed who wants to go look for it."

"Not it." Alex Kyle and Liz said all together. They looked at Chris.

"No I will not do it. Last time I went in her room she chewed my head off and said she would kill me and I don't doubt it." Liz looked at Kyle.

"Your her brother you have the rights to go into her room." Liz said. as she went back into the living room.

"Ha yeah right your her best friend it's sad but true." Kyle said

"Have you seen what's under her bed!" Li said they looked at Alex.

"Why am I the one who always goes to Maria's room." Alex said as he made his way down he hall."

"Look we got to go our mom and dad are probably really worried about us. but we'll see you later." Isabel said

"Yeah ok." Liz said "thanks for coming over and sorry about the near death experience."

"Don't worry about it." Max said. They grabbed their bags and walked in to the open elevator.

"Liz go get the blood I'll go get the Crystal and Chris what the hell are you doing?" Kyle asked. Chris was standing in the middle of the room with his eyes closed.

"I'm trying to sense her."

"Ok."

"Wait did you say blood?" Tess asked.

"Um yeah. Liz'll explain when she gets it I've got to find the crystal." Kyle walked down the hall. just as Liz can back with a little container with red liquid and sat down on the floor and set the container on the table..

"Is that the blood?" Tess asked

"Um yeah it's Maria's."

"Why do you need it?"

"it's easy to scry for witches cause all you need is a one of their possessions but since Maria more of a demon it'll only work with some of her blood or flesh and since we didn't feel in a skinning mood we settled for blood. We keep it in the back of the freezer so that Aunt Phoebe won't freak."

"So it's not some ritual sacrifice or anything." Tess asked

"No! We just need the tiniest bit to put at the tip of the crystal." Liz explained "The only person that sacrifices things is Maria." Liz said nonchalant. Tess coughed

"That would explain a lot." Michael said.

"Yeah it would if it were true." Kyle said hold a string at the end of the string was a small white crystal. He handed it to Liz. Liz opened the container and dipped the tip of the crystal in the blood then closed the container.

"Can you put that back Kyle."

"Yeah." He took the container.

"remember back of the freezer."

"yeah I know."

"ALEX ANY LUCH WITH THE MAP?!" Liz yelled.

"ALMOST!" He yelled back.

"and what about you any luck finding her."

"Nope she's either blocked me which wouldn't be surprising or she's dead."

"I'm going to go with the blocking thing since I would know if my cousin was dead."

"How would you know?" Michael asked he was sitting next to Tess.

"Aunt phoebe would probably be in here running around or my mom would have called saying to get home."

"Why?" Tess asked

"Cause My aunt phoebe would have seen it. She gets premonitions."

"GOT IT!" Alex yelled triumphantly as he came running back into the living room.

"finally." Kyle said as he sat down on the couch behind Liz. Liz grabbed the map and set it in front of her.

"So what exactly is scrying?" Tess asked

"Just watch." Alex said. Liz positioned the crystal in the middle of the map her fingers lightly on the string. The crystal began to slowly go back and forth like a pendulum. then slowly started to rotate in a circle.

"I hope this works" Chris said.

"It will." Liz replied. the crystal started to rotate faster and faster until it dropped the string falling out of Liz's fingers. Alex Kyle and Liz gathered around the map.

"I should have guessed she was there." Kyle said. "she always goes there when she's upset." Kyle laughed and shook his head. "well I'll go get her. And turn on the news we might just be on it." Kyle laughed again and shimmered out. Liz rolled her eyes turned on the TV.

"Where is she?" Chris asked

"Golden gate bridge." Liz laughed again. "Why is it that we totally forget that she goes there every time she fights with Chris?"

"I have no idea." Alex laughed.

"I still don't understand Scrying." Tess said. Liz sighed

"The crystal looks for the person the possession belongs to. It's like a witching stick isn't?" Liz looked at Alex "Is that what their called."

"I think so."

"It's the stick that looks like a wish bone and you go out looking for water out in fields and when it sense it, it points towards it. Scrying is sort of like that." Liz explained they just nodded and watched the TV.

"Hey Mars." Kyle said he saw Maria sitting at the very top of the bridge dangling her feet over the edge.

"Hey Kyle." They looked down and saw the people that now looked like ants gathering around.

"What's up?" Kyle sat down next to Maria also dangling his feet.

"Nothing just upset and scared."

"Scared wow I didn't know you felt that."

"Shut up Kyle."

"Sorry what are you scared of."

"It's not what I'm a scared of something or someone. it's more that I'm scared that the elders might be right."

"that your turning evil? Maria you may be a bitch but there is no way your going to the dark side."

"yeah now but I mean Kyle we've seen our futures and look at that."

"Yea but remember we're changing that."

"Look I just think that threes no avoiding it I'm evil and it's all thanks to dear old dad."

"Maria your not evil!"

"yes I am we saw it Kyle I was killing people innocent people in cold blood and i got o a kick out of it! it was a way to pass the time!"

"Maria..." Kyle sighed. "yeah your right we did see that..."

"i never thanked you."

"For what."

"For not telling Liz and Alex and Chris for that matter what we saw. I mean we went in for Liz just to see if Chris and her were married but I ended up seeing myself as this horrible person letting my demon side get the better of me."

"Maria we're going to change that. Why don't you go with Chris up to see the Elders. I mean the pro of this is that you get to miss School."

"and the con?"

"they strip you of your powers." Maria turned to look at her brother to see if he was joking but he wasn't. His face had a very serious look to it.

"Your not joking. Did Chris say that?"

"No I'm not and no he didn't I was just thinking of the worst that could happen I mean it happened to mom once."

"Year I know."

"and it's not like you couldn't defend yourself if that did happen cause well mom and dad trained us."

"Yeah I know I just hope it doesn't happen."

"It probably won't."

"Yet here we are talking about it."

"well then lets causally change the subject. What are you going to wear and you should go with a coral pink for your nails."

"Shut up!" Maria laughed she stood up and looked down "ready?"

"Defiantly."Kyle said as he stood up and grabbed Maria's hand. they looked down and jumped off the edge.

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Oh I'm soooo evil!!!!!!! I mean ending it like that!!! MWHHAHAHAHAHAH :twisted: It's a good thing my mom was working today cause now I get to post the next chapter today to!!! MWHAHAHAHA
:twisted:

kassruvalcaba
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kassruvalcaba »

Ok so i'm not that evil!!!!!!!

Part 10:

"Oh my god!" Tess screamed. Everyone looked at her.

"What?" Michael asked

"They jumped."

"Who?" Liz asked

"The people that were on the golden gate bridge they just jumped."

"Yeah they always do." Alex said.

"Who?" Michael asked

"Kyle and Maria." Liz said Chris just shook his head.

"Their in danger of exposing magic!! They do that and I'm the one getting yelled at for not keeping a better eye out!"

"Oh shut up you partypooper!" Alex said

"Yeah but he's my partypooper." Liz said kissing his lips lightly. "leave them be Chris You know they only do that to annoy you."

"Are you telling me it's normal for you cousin to commit suicide!" Michael yelled.

"No they'll shimmer in a minute. They like to fall halfway then shimmer. It's enough for people to think they see someone falling but enough to make it look like a mirage." Liz said her arms wrapped around Chris's waist her head on his chest. His head was on the top of her head.

"Ready!" Maria yelled as they kept falling

"Yeah."

"Ok NOW!" They fell for a few more seconds then shimmered into the apartment laughing.

"whooo what a rush." Maria said laughing. "Kyle excellent fall."

"Yes it was wasn't." They looked up to see an annoyed Chris.

"What are you two thinking?!" Chris asked

"I just said it. What a rush remember about two seconds ago...I'm going to get dressed."

"remember coral pink!" Kyle yelled after her.

"Shut up!" Maria laughed they heard her door close.

"what is she getting dressed for?" Liz asked.

"I convinced her to go to the meeting." Kyle said.

"And she's getting dressed to go with me." Chris asked

"Yep but she's still mad at you." Kyle warned. Michael saw that they were talking and got up and went to Maria's rooms. He knocked lightly on her door.

"Come in" He heard faintly. he opened the door and saw her picking up all the clothes off the floor.

"hey Michael." She said. He sat on her bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning my room. I'm going to be gone for at least a month so i have to leave my room clean."

"a month?"

"Yeah Time up there is different from time down here. AN hour up there is a month down here. Oh my god my carpet's blue! how cool is that! I didn't even know I had carpet." She laughed. she picked up the rest of the clothes and threw them in the walk in closet and started going through the hangers. "what do you wear to something like this...LIZ!" Maria yelled.

"So you get to miss a month of school."

"Yeah hey can you take English notes for me...LIZ!...cause I'm like flunking that class and since I'm going to be gone I don't want my grade to be any lower...LIZ!"

"What?" Liz came running into the room.

"What do I wear."

"why don't you wear that dress i got you at wet seal." Maria stuck her head out of the closet.

"Cause I'm going up in front of the elders one of which is my uncle! Michael could you ort of get out I got to change."

"um yeah ok I'll see you later."

"yeah ok." Michael walked out and closed the door behind him. He went back into the living room and sat down.

"what are they doing?" Alex asked as he changed the channel.

"Um picking out something to wear." Michael responded.

"you like my sister don't you?" Kyle said Michael looked up at him

"What no I don't!"

"If you say so I think you do though and your not that bad i mean compared to all the other jerks Maria's dated your not that bad."

"Thanks?"

"MAIRA JUST PUT IT ON!"

"NOT EVEN IF HELL FREEZES OVER!"

"MARIA YOU WILL PUT IT ON EVEN IF I PUT IT ON FOR YOU!"

"NO!!!!!!!!"

"Wow I wouldn't want to be in that room." Alex said

"I wouldn't want to be in any room with Maria alone." Chris said

"that's only cause she'd probably kill you." Kyle said

"yeah good point."

"LIZ NO!!!!!!!"

"YOUR IMPOSSIBLE! YOU ASKED FOR MY HELP NOW I"M HELPING YOU SO PUT IT ON!"

"I HATE YOU!"

"DITTO!" Liz came out of the room a few minutes later smiling smugly she stood next to Chris who wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Introducing the New Maria." Liz said still smiling. they all turned to see Maria walk out wearing a black skirt that went down to her knees white shirt and black overcoat she was wearing black high heeled shoes but not to high.. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail her black streaks no where to be seen just blonde. her Makeup, if any, was unnoticeable. Everything in the house was quiet. all that could be heard was the Refrigerator in the kitchen and the TV reporters still talking about the jump.

"Ok that's it I'm changing." Maria started walking towards her room. but Liz stopped her.

"Ok what do you think."Liz asked

"Is that your natural colored hair?" Kyle asked "cause you've changed it so much that i don't know."

"Yes you idiot it's my hair color!"

"You look professional." Tess said "It's a good look for you."

"thanks." Maria smiled at her.

"Welcome."

"Chris what do you think?" Liz asked

"Like she cares are you ready cause I was suppose to go back a half hour ago."

"Thanks Chris that means so much and yes I'm ready." Maria walked up to him looked at him "Do I really need to touch him?" Maria asked Liz.

"Yes you can't shimmer up there." Maria looked at Chris outstretched hand. Her hand hovered over his. then put it back at her side.

"Nope can't do it. I mean who knows where that hand has been." Maria smirked as Alex and Kyle laughed Chris let out a frustrated groan and grabbed her arm

"Come on." He orbed out. the last thing they heard was Maria yelling at him

"Hey let go I never gave you permission to touch me!" Then they were gone.

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I know short chap. but I'll try to have Part 11 up soon. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. and just a note to all you SLO high students:
SEE YOU IN TWO DAYS!!!!!
:lol: 8) :P