One Moment of Ecstasy (UC,K/I) ADULT (1/1) {COMPLETE}

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

jbangelo
Administrator

One Moment of Ecstasy (UC,K/I) ADULT (1/1) {COMPLETE}

Post by jbangelo »

Title: One Moment of Ecstasy
Author: Jenny
Pairing: Kyle and Isabel
Rating: ADULT
Disclaimer: Not mine.
Summary: What if that kiss from the end of AToTP wasn’t just Kyle’s fantasy?
Author’s Note: My first attempt at semi-plotless smut, so be gentle. ;)

Special thanks to Elvin for beta-reading this for me.

“How much do you love me?”

Isabel’s words seemed to reverberate through the small garage and Kyle gazed deeply into her eyes. What he saw there surprised him, but he knew it mirrored that look that he himself carried—lust. For a brief moment, he thought that his imagination was getting the better of him, but upon a closer look, he knew that was he saw was real. He didn’t know how he knew, but he did. She wanted him, as much as he wanted her. Ever since they had left that party, all he had wanted to do was take her in his arms and kiss her like there was no tomorrow. Now was that time.

Ignoring the faint voices in the back of his mind telling him to stop, he slowly leaned towards her, while her hand reached out to cup his cheek. Ever so softly, his lips grazed hers, and he felt the electricity surge through his body. Kyle had kissed a lot of girls in his day, but nothing compared to the spark that ignited him with one touch of Isabel’s lips. His hands moved of their own accord as he reached out to touch her face.

He parted his lips, silently asking for her to do the same. She did, granting his tongue entrance into her mouth, and their tongues swept against each other timidly at first. The kiss became more fervent as their hands began to explore each other’s bodies—Isabel’s hands going around the back of his head to play with the hair and nape of his neck, while his slowly inched their way down to her breast. He could feel her tense up at first, but then she relaxed as he began to gently knead her breast through the thick fabric of her sweater. Needing to feel closer to her, he reached down to the hem of her top, and silently urged her to lift her arms so he could remove the offending garment.

She tore her lips away from his long enough to remove her sweater, and Kyle stared in awe at her perfect breasts encased in a white, lacy bra. Once again feeling timid, he gingerly reached out to touch her, slipping the thin strap easily down her shoulder. Her nipple peaked out from behind the lacy fabric, and he reached out to stroke her flesh, teasing and pinching her nipple to a rosy peak. She arched her back into him and sighed in pleasure.

The heat of the moment taking its toll, their movements became more frenzied. Isabel reached for the buttons on Kyle’s shirt, wanting to feel his heated flesh. She fumbled with the buttons until his shirt opened to reveal his perfectly toned chest, and then she quickly pushed it off his shoulders. Needing to feel all of him, she reached around to her back, unclasping her bra and letting it fall to the floor. They both gasped at the feel of their naked chests pressed tightly together, and Kyle leaned into Isabel, until she was flush with the hood of the car. His mouth found its way to her breast, and he circled his tongue around her nipple, eliciting a passionate moan from Isabel. Her fingers ran through his hair, urging him onward.

Kyle finally removed his mouth from her breast to trail kisses along her neck. “Oh god, Iz,” he whispered breathily into her ear. “What are we doing?”

“Please, Kyle,” Isabel moaned, not wanting to think about anything but this one moment. “Don’t stop.”

Needing no further encouragement and being urged by the growing bulge in his jeans, he reached down to release the button on her pants, pulling away from her long enough to push them down her legs and discard them. Quickly removing his own trousers as well, he returned to her lips, with only the thin materials of her panties and his boxers between them.

As they continued to attack either other’s lips, Kyle moved his hand from her breasts to the elastic of her panties. He broke from the kiss to look into her eyes, and she silently gave him permission to proceed. Snaking his hand inside her underwear, he could feel that she was wet with desire. He found her swollen nub, and stroked it gently, eliciting a moan from Isabel. Feeling encouraged, Kyle inserted first one, and then another finger into her slick opening, and Isabel bucked her hips in response, throwing her head back in delight.

Isabel raked her fingernails up and down Kyle’s back as she felt her release coming. Kyle didn’t even notice the pain as he solely focused on bringing Isabel to the brink. She cried out his name as the orgasm rushed through her, her legs shuddering with the intensity.

She pulled him into a searing kiss as his body came to rest between her thighs. She could feel is engorged length pressing into her, and felt herself growing wet again in anticipation. Reaching for the waistline of his boxers to push them down his legs, she said, “Kyle, I need you inside me.”

No response necessary, he kicked his boxers the rest of the way off, and peeled the panties off of Isabel’s hips, sliding them down her legs until they pooled at her feet. She leaned back onto the hood of the car, spreading her legs to grant Kyle access. He took no hesitation in plunging into her, both of them gasping and moaning at the feel of his manhood inside of her.

Isabel moaned as Kyle thrust into her, her hips rocking against him until they found a comfortable rhythm. She brought her legs to wrap around his waist, and he captured her lips in an ardent kiss as he pounded into her without abandon, the sound of their bodies slapping together echoing throughout the garage.

Kyle felt his sacs tighten and knew his release would be soon. Reaching between their bodies, he massaged her clit, whispering in her ear, “Come with me, Isabel.”

“Oh god, Kyle!” she screamed in sheer joy. She felt the waves of the orgasm rush through her body at the same time that Kyle exploded inside of her, their bodies glistening with sweat. Kyle moaned as he rode out the last waves of the most intense orgasm of his life, finally collapsing on top of Isabel, completely spent.

Neither of them moved for several moments, panting and waiting for their breathing and heart rates to return to normal. Kyle finally pulled out of Isabel, rolling over to lie next to her. Neither of them spoke a word as they came down from their high and began to come to the realization of what they had just done.

Half an hour later, the silence sill hung in the air between them as Kyle brought Isabel back to her apartment. As she unlocked the door, he reached out and touched her arm. “Isabel . . . “

“Kyle,” she cut him off before he could say anything. “Let’s not do this right now, okay?”

Kyle respected her wishes and didn’t say anything else, but could feel the tension floating in the air.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at the Crashdown,” she said. “Good night.”

She didn’t wait for Kyle’s response as she went inside, closing the door behind her. Leaning against it, she sighed deeply, putting her head in her hands. Outside the door, Kyle briefly considered knocking before deciding to just walk away. Dejectedly, he began to head home.

As the reality of the night’s events became clear, both of them couldn’t help but wonder: what would they be sacrificing for just one moment of ecstasy?

<center>THE END</center>