I feel the need,.(TFATF,XO,UC,ADULT ) Complete 5-31-08

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

I feel the need,.(TFATF,XO,UC,ADULT ) Complete 5-31-08

Post by Lindsey »

Warning: I don't own the personages or the script of the fast and the furious parts of this movie will be appearing in the first 6 parts of this fic.

I feel the need, the need for speed
Couple : Liz/Dominic Toretto (Dom)
Rating: ADULT
Disclaimer: Don't own, promise to return them to the evil one a.k.a. J.K.
Author: Lindsey (cindyvandenbempt@hotmail.com)
Summary:Responce to a challenge of Jezebel Jinx (#14 X-over w/ The Fast and the Furious)
viewtopic.php?t=8650
Beta: Laura

Part 1

15 year old Liz walked out of the library, her hair hanging in front of eyes, shielding her face. Isabel saw her coming towards them. She turned to Pam and smiled. As soon as Liz passed them Pam tripped her. Liz fell flat on the ground. Isabel pulled a can of coke out of her bag and opened it pouring it over Liz her head. Pam took the can from Isabel before she could finish it and poured the remaining liquid over Liz her pants.

"Did we have a little accident Lizzie?"

She laughed and she linked her arm with Isabel and the two walked away. Liz lay on the floor, silent tears running over he cheeks, she had toughed everybody would be away from the school but apparently they had waited for her. She got up from the floor and dried her tears. She hurried over to her locker. She noticed the words that where sprayed all over it as she opened the locker. Geek, nerd, stick, mute ... As she opened the locker Jell-O dripped out. She looked at her books and saw they were completely destroyed. The picture that she had of Maria, Alex and herself was torn up. She felt herself slid to the floor. She didn't know how long she sat there in a pile of Jell-O with coke dripping out of her hair but that's where she stayed till Alex found her.
Alex looked at his best friend as he walked towards her.

"Lizzie, are you alright?"

She shook her had as he helped her up.
She looked so small and fragile standing there as he took of his jacket and wrapped it around her. He still remembered the last time he had heard her talk. Her parents had taken her and him to a fair for her 10 birthday. She had so much fun that day, but three day's later she refused to speak. They had tried to get her to talk again, they had even sent her to therapy but Liz simply refused to say a word.
He guided Liz to the exit and together they walked to the Crash Down.

"So, then Izzy started to pour her soda over her head and I took the can and tossed the rest over her pants, it looked as if she had peed her pants."

Tess, Max, Michael, Rath, Kyle and Lonnie where laughing as Pam told them what they had done to Liz that day.
Rath smirked for a second.

"What?" Pam demanded
"I just wished I could have seen her face as she opened her locker."

"Why?"

"I put Jell-O in it and tore up that picture she had in it."

He and Max slapped hands at that. The door opened and in walked Liz and Alex.
As they past the table they heard them laugh but Alex simply pushed her to the backroom.

"Honey what happened?" Liz looked up at her mother and started crying.

"Alex?"

"I found her like this; I'm guessing that they thought it would be fun to torture her."

"My poor baby, why don't you go upstairs and take a shower?"
Liz nodded and went to the apartment.

"God, I can't believe it, there hasn't been a day this school year that she hasn't come home crying."

"I know."

"This can't go on anymore, besides you does she have any friends at school?"

"Yeah, Maria. But that's it."
Mrs. Parker nodded and walked upstairs.

Later that night.

"Honey, maybe you should go and stay with your aunt Nadia."
Liz just nodded and Mrs. Parker went to make the phone call to her sister in law.

Liz's aunt had been thrilled by the idea of having Liz stay with her, the last time she had seen Liz was shortly before her tenth birthday.
Mrs. Parker called the school and let them know that Liz wouldn't be returning and to send her records to L.A.
Last edited by Lindsey on Sat May 31, 2008 1:20 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

Summary:Responce to a challenge of Jezebel Jinx (#14 X-over w/ The Fast and the Furious)
viewtopic.php?t=8650

Part 2

The move had gone swiftly and Liz had settled in her aunt’s house.
"Liz, do you want to come to the store with me?"

Liz got up of her bed and grabbed her jacket.
Nadia looked at her niece, nobody knew why she had sopped talking but whenever she looked into her nieces eyes she saw pain.

"Hey Mrs. Parker."

"Hey Mia, now how many times do I have to tell you, call me Nadia."

"Yes Nadia, so who's this?"

"This is my niece Liz."

"Hi."
Liz waved her hello.

"Lizzie, why don't you drink something while I get everything we need?"
After her niece nodded to her Nadia ordered her a soda and started looking around the shop.

"You like it here?"
Mia asked her, Liz didn't know what to do. She didn't know if she could trust Mia. So she gave Mia a short nod.

"Look, in about 15 minutes I'm closing the shop for an hour and a half. I was going to go over to the mall, want to come with me?"

Liz looked her aunt who had come back. After seeing the encouraging look on her aunt's face she smiled at Mia and nodded.

"Good, you know what, let's get out of here."

Mia Quickly drew up Nadia's bill and left the shop locking it behind her. The two girls made there way to the mall.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but can you talk?"
Liz nodded at her.

"You choose not to?"
Again she nodded.
Mia looked at her for a second before pulling her into a store.

"O.k. so here's where me and Letty usually go, Letty is one of my best friends, I think you'll like her. Now, I think you would look good in black. I mean those lose pants are great but in a town like this you might want to tune up a bit."

Mia walked over to where skirts where displayed and after assuring Liz that she looked amazing in the clothes Liz bought them.

Two years later

17 year old Liz walked over to the Mia's house after school, after that first day she and Mia had became the best of friends. Letty and she didn't really get along but the tolerated each other. The first day that's she had gone to school there, they had made fun of her. Mia had seen her after school and ordered Vince to take Liz to school the next day. After they had taken one look at Vince everybody had decided to play nice, since they knew that he was one of Toretto's team. As she walked in she saw Jessy designing a new car on the computer and she gave him a quick hug.

"Hey Liz. Good day?"

He saw her nod and went back to his programme.
Mia was telling Vince for the hundredth time that she wouldn't go out with him as Liz entered the room.

"Come on Mia, it's just one date."

"No Vince. You know I don't date my brother’s friends."

"But..."

"Hey Liz. You look good."

Mia said as she looked over her best friends outfit. Liz was wearing a tight pair of black leather pants and a red tube top. Her hair was piled up in a messy bun and over her shoulder bag hung her leather jacket.
Liz smiled at Mia and grabbed an apple from the dish on the table.

"Yeah, you always do that Mia, you divert the attention from you to her."

Mia was about to say something as Dom entered the room.

"Hey Liz."

Vince continued talking to Mia.

"You know what; I'm so tired of you never giving me a good reason, no, every time I want an answer you pull your mute little friend into the conversation."

Vince was about to say more but they suddenly heard a glass break followed by lots of swearing and something that sounded as a gunshot and then, a loud scream.
Everybody turned to Liz who was still sitting on the counter, screaming, eyes glanced over.

"Liz?"

Mia asked as she stepped closer to her best friend.

10 year old Liz walked through the ally next to her parent’s diner. Suddenly she was blinded by headlights. A car had come speeding towards her and stopped right in front of her. The drunk driver stepped out and waived a gun towards her. She stood there unable to move as the guy was aiming at her, he pulled the trigger and hit the lamp behind her. The guy was laughing hysterical as he took an other aim. Again he missed this time he looked at her and started yelling at her. She couldn't understand what he was saying the guy stepped away from the car and towards her. He placed the gun against her head and pulled the trigger again. The gun turned out to be empty.

"Well ain't that some shit?" The guy said and walked back to his car and drove away, leaving a tear streaked Liz behind.

Mia heard a Liz softly muttering words.

"Lizzie, what's wrong? What happened?"

Dom looked at Jessy, Letty and Leon that had come in when they heard her scream and sent them out of the room with Vince. He walked over to Liz and pulled her into his arms letting her cry against his shoulder.

"Nobody is going to hurt you Liz. We'll keep you safe."

He softly whispered against her hair. Liz pulled away from Dom and looked at Mia. Then for the first time in seven years she spoke.

"He was going to kill me, he held a gun against my head, and he shot at me."

"Liz, you need to calm down a sec, who shot at you?"

She looked at her best friend and told her what had happened when she was ten.

TBC
Last edited by Lindsey on Wed May 25, 2005 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

Rating: adult
viewtopic.php?t=8650

Part 3
After Liz had told Dom and Mia what had happened all those years ago she slowly started to open up more. Dom had taken her for a walk and she had told him everything. She had told him how she had went to school with the son of the man that had pulled a gun on her. She told him about the torture they had inflicted on her and about the fact that she had only had two friends. When they had gotten back to the house Dom had wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"You know, I know the perfect way to get over shit." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys.

"You want to go for a drive?"

"Yes, and your driving."

"Really?"

"Yeah, so get in." He said as he opened the driver’s door.
They had been driving for about an hour when Dom broke their comfortable silence.

"Did you ever go to the cops?"

"No.

"Maybe you should, I don't like them but maybe they could do something."

"I don't know Dom, I just don't know."

"What do you know?"

"What I would do if they don't believe me."

"If they wouldn't believe you, YOUR friends would take care of it. Or in case you didn't notice , you've got a whole lot of people behind you. And every one of them will make sure that NO ONE will ever harm you again.

"Thank you." Liz pulled the car over and looked at Dom.

"Well, nobody messes with you, you've got that?"

Liz smilled at him and he leaned over and softly kissed her cheek. As he pulled back he noticed that Liz’s eyes were wide open looking a bit shocked and then she relaxed. He leaned in again and this time he kissed her lips softly. He pulled back a little and looked her in the eyes. For the first time since he met her he saw her eyes sparkle.Dom's hand reached for the safetybelt as soon as it was lose he pulled her out of her seat and into his lap. Her hands cupped his cheek as his tounge invaded her mouth.

When they pulled away desperate for air he looked at her. For the first time ever he was scared. Her eye’s where closed as she breated havely.

"Mine?" Was all he asked. She looked at him for a few seconds before nodding. The sigh of relief that came from him made her giggle.

A couple weeks went by, Liz’s aunt had been shocked when she had heard her talk, but also respected the fact that Liz would talk the most to her friends.

When Liz arrived that night at Dom's she noticed that Dom wasn't there, everyone else was.

" Letty where's Dom?"

"I don't know, I thought he would be here by now."

"What hapened?"

"Cops disturbed the race. Dom won it by the way."

"We should go look for him." Liz said as she turned around to go back out of the door.

"Calm down Liz, Dom's a big boy, he can handle himself." Liz didn't listen to her, she turned around walking out the door, just in time to see Dom get out of a cab with a guy that had been hanging around Mia for a while.

"Dom, are you alright?"

"I'm alright baby, you don't have to worry. Where are the others?"

"Inside."

"Do me a favor?"

"Anything."

"Go upstairs and wait for me in my room, I'll tell you what happened in a few minutes; alright?"

"Sure." He kissed her forehead and watched her walk back insede and go up the stairs.
Dom walked into his house and started to give the rest of his team shit about leaving him there.
After wards he grabbed Letty and pulled her upstairs with him but not before turning to the guy that was after his sister and saying.

"Hey Brian, you still own me a 10 second car." Dom and Letty got upstairs and stoped at the top of the stairs.

"Letty, I'm working on a gift for Liz but I need your help with it."

"What kind of present?"

"A car."

"What do you need me to do?"

"Injections."

"You've got it."
Everybody except Liz is having a barbueque at Dom's

"Mia?"

"Yes Brian?"

"Where's Liz?"

"She's looking into some colleges."

"Oh." That night while doing the dishes Brian asked Mia out."
Brian and Mia's date.

After talking about Dom and the rest of the team Brian started to ask questions about Liz.

"So how did Liz get with you all?"

"She moved here to live with her aunt. When she and I met we were instant best friends. Even when she wouldn't talk she was my best friend."

"She didn't talk?"

"No, Liz had a rough childhood, she was held at a gunpoint one night and stopped speaking until a couple of weeks ago. She's from Roswell and the people, if you can call them that, that she went to school with let's just say that they tortured her. She only had two friends."

"Did she go to the cops?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"She was scared, she didn't think that they would believe her and besides, she went to school with the sons of the bastered who pulled a gun at her."

"The guy, what was his name?"

"Hank Guerin. You have it to don't you?"

"Have what?"

"Ever since I met Liz and since the others have met her everyone except for Dom sees her as a little sister. To Dom, she's the begining and the end of his world.
End part 3
Last edited by Lindsey on Wed May 25, 2005 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

Rating: Adult
viewtopic.php?t=8650

Part 4
A few weeks later Liz got into Mia’s car. “You sure about this?”

“Yes, Letty, I mean I can beat this guy’s, you and Dom taught me everything I need to know.”

“Alright, just be careful and don’t…”

“I wont use my laughgass too soon. Do me a favor and see that Dom doesn’t worry to much.”

“Alright, have fun.”

“I’m gonna make me some money.” Letty walked away from the car and Dom came closer, he pulled her lips to his and softly kissed her.

“Be careful, I don’t want you hurt.”

“I will.”

“I love you.”

“Love you to.”

The race began and Liz shot away. She looked in her mirror and saw the others starting to fall behind. She was nearly at the finish when she pressed the red button on the steering wheel. She shot forward over the finish line. She opened the door and got out to be lifted up into Dom’s arms and swung around. “That’s my girl.”

“Told you I could beat them.” She yelled to Letty who was jumping up and down.

Later that night, they where all at Dom’s and Mia’s when Liz her cell phone went off. They had been talking about race wars and when Dom saw Liz her face pale while she was on the phone he got up and pulled her against his chest. She hung up the phone and turned into his chest.

“What’s wrong?”

“I have to go back home.”

“Why, what’s wrong?”

“My dad is sick and mom needs help. I need to go a soon as possible.”

“Baby, stay here tonight, your in no state to drive. Tomorrow will go to your aunt’s house and I’ll help you pack and then will go together to Roswell.”

“Race wars is in two days Dom, it’s what you have been waiting for, you have to go there.”

“Baby, your more important then some race.”

“For me, Dom. Go and race for me then, after the race you can come to Roswell if he’s really bad. I’ll call you every day.”

“But…”

“You have to race. For me.”

“Fine.”
“Thank you.”

“Are you staying?”

“Yes.” Before the others could say anything Dom had picked Liz up in his arms and was walking upstairs with her. He turned around for a second telling Mia to call Liz her aunt and tell her that Liz was staying over. As soon as he came to his room he kicked the door open and disposed Liz on the bed.
He leaned over her and softly kissed her lips, before spooning behind her and pulling her closer, his hands resting on her stomach. Whispering an ‘I love you’ to her and then holding her for the rest of the night.

After Dom and Liz had gone upstairs the others had started to talk they weren’t planning on letting Liz go back without support, but they also new that Liz wouldn’t allow them to come with her before they had gone to the race. It was Vince who came up with an idea. “If we can’t support her physically then why not mental.”

“Huh?”

“Tomorrow morning when she go’s to pack we organize her a small party, now Mia, you’ve got some picture’s here from all of us right?”

“Yes.”

“We make her an album. So that the few day’s that she apart from us she’ll have us in spirit.”

“We could put comments in it to.” Jessie suggested.

“Good plan.” And with that the team started to make an album.

The next day after Dom had helped Liz pack he drove her back to his place.

“Surprise!” Liz looked startled at the others as she walked in. The others where standing there each holding a gift for her.

“What’s going on?”

“We wanted to say goodbye to you decently and give you something to hold onto while your there. Something so that you know that you’ve got a whole lot of people here holding your back.”

“That’s the sweetest thing you have ever said Vince.”

“Don’t get used to it.” Vince said as he pulled Liz into a hug.

“Here.” He pushed the pack into her hands. She quietly thanked him and opened the pack.

As Liz drove all she could think about was the car handled like a dream, but then it had been from Dom. So it wouldn’t be any thing but perfect. She already missed the others, but smiled when she thought of the gifts they had given her. Letty had given her a red leather backpack, and Jesse had given her a matching wristband that could hold her keys. She had gotten a black leather mini-skirt and belt from Mia. Leon had given her a red leather halter-top to go with the skirt. Then there had been the boots she had gotten from Vince, she didn’t know how he knew but she had been eyeing those boots for weeks. Brian had given her some shades and a leather cowboy hat, and Dom had given her his favourite jacket. What she had loved the most though was the photo album; it had pictures of everybody in it. Her biggest worry was all the ‘popular’ kids back home and all she could do was hope she didn’t run into them
End part 4
Last edited by Lindsey on Wed May 25, 2005 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lindsey »

viewtopic.php?t=8650

part 5
Liz drove her car into the ally next to the CrashDown. She entered true the back and immediately walked upstairs to her parent’s apartment. She greeted her mother and asked about her father. After that Liz took out her cell phone and pressed speed dial one.

"'llo"

"Hey Dom."

"Hey baby. You there all ready?"

"Yeah, I got here ten minutes ago."

"What are you doing.”

"I'm going downstairs to the café to get something to eat."

"Baby, I hate to do this but I've got to go, I still have to check the car."

"It's alright."

"I'll call you tonight."

"O.K. Dom?"

"Yeah?"

"Good luck tomorrow."

"Thanks baby. I love you."

"I love you too." Liz shut the phone off and walked into the café she looked at the boy sitting at the counter talking to the blond girl next to him. She sneaked behind them and then put her arms around the boy's neck."

"Hey good looking."

"Your here."

"Yes Alex, I'm here. Missed me?"

"Hell yeah." He pulled her closer into his embrace and tightened his grip as he saw who just entered the door.

"Don't look now but the popular ones just entered."

"Strangely they don't scare me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean I've learned to defend myself and there's this whole you rub me wrong and I have lots of people to beat the crap out of you thing."

"Nice."

The blond decided to interrupt the conversation. "Alex why don't you introduce me to your friend?"

"Because you know my friend, she's your friend too."

"Hey Maria."

"O my god."

"Yep."

Before Maria could say anything else they heard Isabel talk to Pam. "Did you hear? Little Lizzie is coming back."

"Yeah, I know, we're going to have so much fun."

Before the two could continue Max asked his sister. "Who's the brunette talking to Maria and Alex?”

"I don't know."

"Well, sis, I think I'm going to introduce myself."

"Why would you do that?”

"Look at the way she's dressed, I bet she will be a hellcat in the sack, and I plan to find out." As soon as Max was near them Liz her phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lizzie."

"Hey Mia."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'll be fine. I miss you guy's."
"We miss you to. Dom's sulking it's just. We adore you and your our sister and hopefully one day you'll be my sister in-law. You know ones you get to know you, the real you, your really unmissable. You changed our life’s, for the better. Hell even Vince became nicer."

"Thank you, but I think it's save to say that you saved my life. You gave me back what I ones lost and for that we're always going to be close."

"Your the best."

"No, you are. Look, I'll talk to you soon."

"See ya."

"See ya." As soon as she hung up the phone Max extended his hand to her.

"Hi, I'm Max and you are absoluly beautiful."

"I'm not interested so why don’t you move along."

"Come on baby, don't be like that, I know you want me. I can see it in your eyes."

"Your right, I want you... to get lost." Next to her Maria was laughing at the stunned look on Max his face.

"How about we get out of here." Liz said as she took Maria and Alex there hands and pulled them out of the CrashDown.

"So Liz, how have you been, since when are you talking again and who learned you to do that?"

"Do what?"

"The Max thing."

"Oh, that just came out, I made some friends, got a really cute boyfriend who is also overprotective and I started talking again when I was ready to do that."

"I missed you."

"I missed you to, but I can't say I missed this place."

"Your here for your father?"

"Yeah."
Tbc
Lindsey
Addicted Roswellian

Re: I feel the need,.(TFATF,XO,UC,ADULT ) Pt 5 - 08/05 [WIP]

Post by Lindsey »

Part 6
Unknown to the three Max had followed them out.
“Hey!”
Liz stopped walking and turned around. Razing her eyebrows in wonder.
“Look, I know you must have misunderstood me earlier, I’m Max and I would love it if I could take you out to diner.”
“Like I said earlier, get lost, I’m not interested in you. I have a boyfriend who makes me happy. So why would I want to go out with a high school boy?”
Max starred at her.
“Look you slut, you don’t have to be acting all high and mighty around here I’m considered a real catch, you should be happy that I’m willing to give you some attention.”
“Oh but Max, you already gave me some attention, when I didn’t speak, when you and your oh so popular friends who in fact are nothing but a bunch of loser that will get no where in life decided to torture me. So maybe I should introduce myself seeing the dumb look on your face. My name is Elisabeth Parker and I’m here for my father, so take your stupid pick up line and go try it with the likes of Pam Troy, I’m sure she would be happy to spread her legs for you. Bye now”
Liz turned around taking Alex and Maria back into the crash with her leaving Max dumb folded.
“Girl, when you talk, you talk. You’re amazing.”
“No I’m not Maria. I just changed.”

After Max recoverd he stormed back into the crashdown and to his friends table.
“The brunet is Liz Parker.”
Pam’s head shot up to look at the girl that was now sitting at the counter talking to Alex and Maria.
“That’s little Lizzie, well I think I’m going to have some fun.”
She stood up and walked over to Liz.
“So our little mute is back, and look at her thinking she’s all grown up.”
“What do you want Troy?”
Liz asked as she turned around and faced Pam.
“Just saying hello, you know you shouldn’t have come back. This town doesn’t like you.”
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
Liz shook her head and took one more look at Pam before turning back around dismissing her.
“Hey, I was talking to you.”
“And I’m not interested.”
Pam was getting angry and pulled Liz back around.
She was about to hit her when Liz blocked her arm, grabbed Pam’s hair and pulled it back forcing Pam on her knees.
“Now this is a position that you use a lot in your kind of work so don’t pretend it’s hurting you. I want you to listen very carefully to what I’m about to say, since I hate repaiting myself. I’m not a pushover, not anymore, where I come from I’m one not to be disrespected. If you ever disrespect me again I’ll show you why that’s a huge mistake. We understand each other?”
Pam nodded and the moment Liz released her she hurried away.
Back at the popular table Isabel was saying that the girl couldn’t be Liz.
“She’s way to gorgeous to be that mouse. Maybe Liz hired an actress to come her in her place. Yeah, that must be it. I wish my hair would bounce like that.”
“Yeah dude, think about it the little mute would never turn out looking like that.”
“Maybe your right Rath, it would be ridicules if she was Liz Parker.”
Max agreed looking back at Liz and promising himself that he would get a peace of that.

That night
Liz was standing on her balcony walking around as she was calling Dom.
“I’m fine baby, it was just a little run in, I handeld it. You and Letty taught me how to defend myself remember?”
“I know that you can take care of yourself, but I miss you.”
“I miss you to and I know you’re worried about me, but tomorrow’s race wars so I expect you all her the day after tomorrow.”
“We’ll be there, how’s your father?”
“Dad will be fine I think, he’s got a weak heart so he’ll need to lighten up on his work in the crashdown. He just needs lots of rest right now. I’m going to be taking a couple of shifts in the café and kind of act like manager for a few day’s until he’s out of the hospital. I went to see him earlier. He says that hearing me talk again is the best thing he could ever hope for.”
“I’m glad for you baby”
“Oh, and another thing I heard from Alex that they’ve arrested Hank Guerin. But nobody in town seems to know why. They just took him away. They say it was the FBI.”
“Nobody, stange, but at least your save.”
“I know, it’s strange, but I can’t say I’m not happy about it.”
“I love you baby”
“I love you to, I’ll see you soon. Bye baby.”
“Sleep tight.”
“Good night”
And with that she hung up the phone.
End part 6

Part 7
Liz put on her uniform and tied her apron as she walked down the stairs towards the cafe.
She could hear the slight rush of people talking inside as she reached the bottom of the stairs. Grabbing an order book she walked into the cafe and started to work.

Back in Toronto Dom and the others where getting ready for race wars.

Liz was working her tables as she saw the popular enter the cafe.
They took there usual table and the boys where watching her.
Pam slapped Rath on his arm.
"Stop looking at her she isn’t all that."
"But she is, I want her."
Max looked at his best friend.
"Dude, I got first dibs on her, you can just forget about her."

As Liz passed there table Max his arm shot out and pulled her on his lap.
"Hey good looking. How about you and me have some fun."
"Remove your hands before I remove it for you."
"Come on baby, don't be like that."
His hand crept higher on her thighs.
She took his hand and then trailed her fingers over his pinky before bending it backwards.
"I gave you a fair warning."
She got of off his lap and walked away leaving him to take care of his finger.

Back in Toronto, race wars had just ended and Dom and the others where going after a truck.

Liz was getting worried Dom was supposed to have called her to let her know how the race had gone but he hadn’t called and she couldn’t get through on his cell.
She had tried the other’s but they weren’t answering either.
Fear was overtaking her as she started to think what could have happened to her friends. She was pacing her room. Even thinking about going to Toronto to find out for herself what was going on.
After leaving yet another message on Dom’s voicemail she went to sit on her balcony and fell asleep there. Her phone clutched into her hands.

The next day early in the morning Liz woke up from the vibrations of her cell phone.
“What happened?”
“It’s Mia, Liz. Dom’s driving, God everything’s a mess. Vince is taken to the hospital, Jessy’s missing and Brian’s a cop.”
“Calm down, what happened.”
“During the race Jessy took on a challenge, he lost and he was racing for papers, with his dad’s car. He just took of and we haven’t seen him since. After the race, Dom and the others went after an other truck, it went bad. They where armed and, god Liz, Vince got hurt pretty bad. I wasn’t with them when it happened Brian had just told me he’s a cop and that we had to go and stop Dom before something bad would happen. We got there and he got Vince out of there. Dom told me to get into the car and to call you.”
“Mia, …”
“Dom’s going to drop me of at home and, …”
“What are you going to do?”
“We’re coming to you. Dom’s going to try and get Brian on a different track and find Jessy; I’m coming with Letty on the first plane over.”
“Can I talk to him?”
For a second there was no sound and then she heared Dom’s voice.
“Hey.”
“Don’t hey me, you weren’t going to do anything stupid. What do you call this then?”
“An accident. Look baby, I don’t want you to worry ok? I’m save and the girls are save…”
“But Vince isn’t and who knows how Jessy is.”
“I’ll find out. Now it might take me a bit longer then was planned, but I’m coming to you.”
“Dom…”
“Look honey, I’ve got to go. I’ll call you as soon as possible.”
“But…”
“Bye.”
And with that he hung up.

Liz had been trying to keep her focus on work but every time she heard a car she turned to see if it was them.
Max had been in the crashdown since early that morning watching her, move around the café.
A little before closing time he saw Nancy Parker walk in supporting a weak Jeff Parker.
As she put him down in a seat Liz came up to them as his friends walked in.
“Hey honey. How was the café?”
“Easy day daddy.”
The popular stood in shock as they finally understood that she really was Liz Parker.

Right after closing time Liz was taking out the trash as she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye.
“Well if it ain’t Lizzie Parker.”
Liz looked up into the face of Isabel as Pam, Max and Rath came up behind her.
“What do you want?”
“What I want, is to know why you think that you could get away with this. Playing dress up, throwing on some attitude. Not very good for a little mouse.”
“Look bitch, you stay away from our girl or else.”
Liz turned around happy to hear Letty’s voice. As she looked at both girls that where taking there place behind her. Isabel spoke up again.
“What you made some friends, do they even know what kind of a mouse you really are.”
A second of silence fell and Liz knew that both girls behind her where getting pissed.
But before they could react she spoke up.
“And this is coming from a no good slut who sleeps with teachers to get her grades? Please I rather be a mouse any day. Oh, and the fact that you need to bring three others just to face me, real though.”
Isabel was turning red.
Liz suddenly perked up she could hear the familiar sound of a race car pulling up.
“What the hell are you smiling about?”
Pam demanded.
Liz didn’t respond but behind her they all could hear Letty talk to Mia.
“Look at that, those bitches can’t keep the jealousy out of there eye’s and those losers have want in there eyes.”
Before any of the other four could respond the door flew open and Dom walked out.
Quickly grabbing his sister and best friend into a dual hug he turned to his girlfriend and picked her up in his arms before kissing her hard.
“I’m sorry baby.”
“I know you are.”
The four popular decided that maybe it was time for them to leave. And quickly got away from the close knitted group.
End part 7
Part 8
After realizing that they where alone the four moved back inside and took a table. Dom sat down and pulled Liz onto his lap.
“And, any word on Jessy or news on Vince?”
“Jessy was shot and taken to the hospital, from Vince no clue.”
Tears where softly falling down her cheeks as she heard about her friends.
“Baby don’t cry.”
“It’s just…”
“I know.”
He was softly rocking her back and forth as he kissed her forehead.
He felt her fall a sleep in his arms and picked her up.
“Anybody know where her room is?”
Both girls shook there head just as Nancy came down to see what was taking Liz.
“Who are you?”
“I’m Mia, that’s Letty and this is my bother and Liz her boyfriend Domenic.”
“Your… Oh my, Nadia has told me so much about you.”
“Nice to meet you. Look she’s tiered. Where can I put her?”
Nancy showed them Liz them Liz her room and Dom her down.

The next morning after a restless sleep Liz woke up to find Dom beside her.
“Morning”
“Morning.”
“Baby, I’m going for a ride if you want to come…”
Dom nodded and grabbed his pants, while Liz got dressed. Together the walked down the stairs and left a note for her parents before getting in the car and driving of.
Dom slowly started to explain to Liz what had happened.
“So Brian let you go? Not that I’m mad about it, but why?”
“I think he, I don’t know. Maybe he understood?”
Liz nodded slowly as she parked the car at the edge of town. As she turned to face him he grabbed her face and placed kisses al over it.
“I missed you.”
“I missed you to.”
“How’s this town been treating you?”
“The poplars came by, but they don’t seem to believe who I am.”
“Did they try anything?”
“Yeah, but don’t worry, I know how to defend myself now. They came to realize who I was just before Letty and Mia arrived. The girls decided to be my backup and as soon as you arrived they ran for it.”
“I don’t like the fact that you would have to defend yourself.”
“I know, but now you’re here.”
“Yeah.”
Dom was about to say something else when Liz attacked his lips, his hands went around her waist and under her top. Softly kneading her back. Lips seeking each other as passion grew. He lifted her onto his lap and felt how her hands instantly went for the buttons of his shirt. After she got that one of her hands where working on his zipper. Her hand slipped into his pants and closed around his hardening cock.
“Baby, we shouldn’t do this here.”
“But I want to.”
Just as Dom was about to respond he noticed movement out of the corner of his eye. Quickly he zipped up his pants and got out of the car just in time to catch a parting Max.
As soon as he had Max he pushed him against the car.
“So you like spying on people?”
“No..no..”
“Let me tell you this if I catch you looking at my girl again you’ll wish you where never born. Did I make myself clear?”
“Yes…”
Dom dropped Max and watched him scramble away.
“Stupid prick.”
“Baby?”
“It’s alright Lizzie, he’s gone.”
End part 8
Part 9
After they drove back into town, they took a table at the crashdown and Dom started to rub her shoulders as the door opened.
Max walked in with his usual group and Dom let out a frustrated groan.
“What does he want now?”
Probably to get back at you for putting him in his place.”
“Hey I can’t help it, nobody messes with my girl and get’s away with it.”
“I love you.”
Liz softly kissed his cheek before getting of off his lap and walking over to the populars to get there orders. In the meanwhile Letty and Mia had gotten up and where taking there seat at Dom’s table.
“So Lizzie, you didn’t dare to come back without your friends huh?”
Isabel started. Liz looked the girl straight into her eyes before answering.
“If you remember correctly I came here alone, they happen to follow me, because they love me and care for me. You on the other hand are afraid to face me on your own. Infact I think you’ve always been afraid to take me on alone. Because all of you know that the minute you step outside this small town you’ll be nothing. Nobody will care about you and your popularity will be gone. You’ll be faced with the real world a world I have been living in for quite a while now and that world has accepted me and takes care of me. The minute I step in city I come to my right and nobody can take that from me, not even you guy’s because you know what, I should have to give a shit to let what you say about me get to me. And so sorry but I don’t give a rat’s ass about what you and your little gang have to say about me.”
After that she turned around and left the table with there mouths hanging open.

Letty and Mia had witnessed the whole display and where fed up with Isabel her attitude. After Isabel had left the crashdown rather humiliated they had followed her out and cornered her in an ally.
“So you think you can just get away with trying to hurt our Liz?”
“Well, she’s a nobody, it’s time she new her place.”
Isabel shot back.
Letty chose that moment to jump her and push her to the ground. Mia walked up to the two and removed a small scissor.
“You really should know your own place miss vain.”
She said before taking a huge part of Isabels hair and cutting it of near the roots. She continued doing this until there was what only could be described as an Halloween hairdo left.

That evening Liz was taking out the trash when she was pushed against the dumpster.
Max was holding her firmly against the dumpster.
“I’ll show you to respect me you dumb little think.”
One of his hands was traveling over her body when he was suddenly pulled of off her.
“Now that would be a big mistake boy. I think I’m taking you to the sheriffs office. Will you come along Liz. I think you should put an harassment charge down.”
“I think you’re right Brian.”
“Let’s go then.”
Brian pushed a struggling Max infront of him as they walked over to the Sheriffs office. After Liz put her complaint down she and Brian walked back to the crashdown.
“Thanks Brian.”
“Your welcome Liz, so I take it Dom has told you about me?”
“Yeah.”
“I’m not here to take him in Liz. I kind of quite my job.”
“So what are you doing here?”
“Hoping Mia was here and that she’s willing to give me another change.”
“And?”
“And hopping Dom can see where I came from.”
“You want to be an official part of his team again.”
“Yeah.”
“It’s not going to be easy, but saving me just now will help a lot. You’re going to have to give him time.”
“I know.”
He looked at the crashdown sign and let her walk in after saying that he would follow in a few minutes.
Liz walked up to Dom and sat down in his lap.
“My love, I need you to stay calm.”
“What happened?”
“Max was behind the crash when I was taking the trash out. He pushed me against the dumpster and was putting his hands all over me. Brian pulled him off of me and took him to the sheriff. He saved me Dom. And he wants to talk to you.”
She motioned towards the door.
Brian walked in and took a seat across of Dom.
“What the..”
“Before you start Dom, I came alone. Nobody knows I’m here. But I thought you would like some news on Jessy and Vince.”
“How are they?”
“They’re alive. As soon as they have recovered there going to trial, unless your willing to listen to my little plan.”

Part 10
Brian has unfolled his plan to Dom and Liz and both where agreeing with it.
They would leave Roswell and go back to Torronto to go and save Jessy and Vince.
Letty was going to dress up as Jessy’s sister and go ‘visit’ him while she would be ‘visiting’ she would be leaving a doctors uniform and a small portion of chloroform with Jessy. She would tell him to get into the uniform and then they would call a doctor. Because of safety measures the doctor would have to go in without his assistants and then they would drug the doctor put him in the bed and Jessy would walk out trying to bring some comfort to the patients sister. Getting Vince out would be more difficult since he was being brought up with several charges instead of just being held for questioning like Jessy. So his security would be higher. Especially after they would receive the news of Jessy’s escape. But according to Brian’s plan they could use that to there advantage. He knew a guy that owed him a favor and this guy was going to get them fake official moving papers. So if the guy was as good as he claimed they wouldn’t have a problem to get a Vince out if he wasn’t that good they would have to go over to plan B. The only problem with plan B was that there wasn’t a plan B.
So after saying goodbye to her parents and trying to say goodbye to Maria and Alex. They left town with two new members to there crew, cause neither Alex or Maria where willing to let there friend leave without them. And since the two of them had graduated early they had decided to pack up and leave with the gang.

The breakout had gone smoothly and the gang had decided to go to Vegas and to figure out from there what there next step would be. Vince and Jessy where healed enough to be out the hospital but they couldn’t drive yet. So with four cars they drove off towards Vegas.

Ones in Vegas Dom had pulled Liz aside.
“You know I love you right Liz?”
“Yes Dom.”
“Marry me.”
“Yes.”

Liz and Dom where married in a small wedding chapel of the scorpion casino.
After the wedding they stayed for one night in Vegas before leaving for Asian to live and race in freedom.

And it was two weeks after they had arrived in a small Asian village that Liz told Dom that she was pregnant.

The end