Just you and me (UC, K/I, Mature/Adult) [COMPLETE]

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Darknhauntinglove
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Melbourne, Australia (but wishing I was with Jensen)

Just you and me (UC, K/I, Mature/Adult) [COMPLETE]

Post by Darknhauntinglove »

*The beautiful banner made by my friend Sally!

Title: Just you and me.
Author: darknhauntinglove
Couples: Kyle/Isabel
Rating: Mature/Adult
Summary: Kyle sees Isabel with Jesse in the store, he realizes the time has come to tell Isabel of his feelings for her...
Spoilers: This story takes place in Season three before Isabel marries Jesse... In my world, there is no marriage.
Disclaimer: I own nothing, except my words...
A.N: This is my very first fanfic. Please be nice... At this point this story will be a short one.

PART1.

"Kyle!...Kyle" Shouts Jim from the kitchen, "Kyle!"
'What does he want now' thought Kyle, "Yeah dad?" Kyle walks into the kitchen to find his dad staring at the open fridge. "Hey Kyle, can you run down to the store and pick up some milk, we're all out." Great thought Kyle, "Why can't you go?"
"I...I have things to do today..." Jim just looks at his son hoping that he is buying his lie. "Fine, whatever dad...I'll be back later." Kyle was becoming really annoyed with his dad's secrecy, 'he'll tell me when he's ready' he told himself as he got into his Mustang and drove to the store.

Isabel was shoping with her new boyfriend, the boyfriend that knowone was allowed to know about...least of all her brothers. Isabel begins to look around the store nervously, 'what am I doing here?' she asks herself, 'if anyone sees us...' her thoughts are disrupted by hands that are rapped around her body and lips that are gently pressed against her neck. "What were you just thinking about?"
"Jesse...you startled me!" Isabel breaths out before quickly untangling herself from his embrace. "We can't not here." She sees the look of dissapointment on Jesse's face as she says this, "Look Jesse, you know the deal. My family can't find out about us...it's too soon and they wouldn't understand."
"Fine!" Jesse turns away to continue his shopping. Realising how hurt Jesse is, Isabel stops him before he turns away and plants a soft kiss on his lips...
Isabel watches Jesse walk away from her to continue the shopping, 'what is wrong with you?' she asks herself, 'he is a great guy, your parents will get over the age thing and Max and Michael...well, do they expect you to just watch them in loving relationships, while you grow old alone?? Of course not! Then what's the problem??' Isabel couldn't quite answer that question.
Isabel is once again ripped from her thoughs, but this time it is by another familiar voice.

"Isabel, hey!" Kyle says as he aproaches Isabel. He can't help but smile at the thought of bumping into her. He can't explain or control his feelings, but whenever he is near this beautiful creature time slows and everything moves in slowmotion. He has come to understand the effect that Liz and Maria have on Max and Michael.
"Kyle!" Isabel practicly yells when she sees him move toward her. "What are you doing here?"
'I was not expecting that response' Kyle thinks to himself. "I'm here to buy milk, you?
"Well, I...I...um..."
All of a sudden Kyle see this older Latino guy walk up to Isabel as if he knows her.. "Jesse, this is my friend Kyle"
"Hey Kyle, nice to meet you"
"Hey.." At this point Kyles mind is reeling from the situation, 'who is this guy?'

Isabel is frantic, 'what do I do now???' "Um...Kyle, this is my friend Jesse." Kyle just nods. "He was just..."
"Ah...Sorry to cut you off Is, it's just that my dad really needs this milk and there is this game on soon, so...." Isabel is interupted by Kyles comment. "Oh...ok.." Kyle just turns and leaves. Isabel's eyes couldn't help but follow this man body as he leaves her. Befre she knows what she is doing, she calls out to him. Isabel quickly turns to Jesse and tells him that she will be back, she then runs after Kyle. "Kyle wait!"

Kyle just couldn't stand there anymore. He had concluded that Isabel, his Isabel...seemed to be dating this 'man'. 'I have to get out of here!!' He quickly made up some lame excuse about him having to get home and turned to leave. But then he heard her voice. When she called out to him...called out his name, his boddy froze. It wasn't just when he was near her that he lost all control, it was also when she spoke his name. He would go into a trance like state, 'Budda would be so proud' he mockingly thought to himself.
"Kyle wait!" When he heard those words he stopped dead in his tracks, by this time he was already out of the store. He slowly turned around to see a concerned Isabel infront of him. "Kyle, what's wrong? Why did you just leave like that?"
'Why did I just leave like that? I'll tell you why...I can't bare the thought of seeing you with another man, beacause when I do, I feel like exploding!! And when your not, I feel like taking you in my arms and kissing you so passionately that you'll never want to leave...me' Coming out of his little dream, Kyle responds with a look. A look that says there is something I desperately want to say but I'm scared to.

Isabel has no idea what is going on with Kyle, 'why is he acting this way? We have become really close, I can tell him anything. He is the person I feel closest to, ever since Alex's death...Alex!' Suddenly the thought of Alex makes Isabel realize something. "Kyle...I..." Isabel is about to say something when she is interupted by the presence of Jesse. "Isabel, I think we should go." Jesse reaches out a hand to Kyle, "Nice to meet you."
"Same."

Kyle tried to hide his true feelings as he shook the man's hand and flashed a nice fake smile. He couldn't believe this was happening. Up until now he was happy to just be Isabels friend, he knew nothing was more important than her friendship. Ever since Alex died, his bond with Isabel grew, At first he was ashamed of his feelings...how could he be falling for the woman of his dead friend's dreams? Though lately, Budda has taught him to be at peace with himself.
It looked like Isabel wanted to say one last thing, but Jesse grabbed her by the hand and pulled her away...

*So...what do you think? Should I continue?
The next chapter is going to get a lot more interesting...
[/b]
Last edited by Darknhauntinglove on Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:23 am, edited 11 times in total.
Darknhauntinglove
Enthusiastic Roswellian

*AN, I am setting out part 2 a little differently to make it easier for you to read. When you see 'italics' it is what they are thinking.

I hope you enjoy the next part! :)

PART 2

As Kyle drove home he replayed the whole incident over in his head.

"I can't believe that just happend! Isabel is seeing someone!! And I just made a complete full out of muself...And who was that guy? He definately didn't look our age! I wander if Max and Michael know about this?"

Kyle had just had a whole conversation with himself...

'Great, she's even got me talking to myself now!!'

Walking into his house, Kyle walked straight into his room without eknowleging his father that was sitting on the couch.

Jim was wandering why his son had completely ignored him and most importantly, why his son wasn't carrying the milk.
Deciding that something had to be wrong, Jim got up and walked towards his son's room. Before entering, he thought about what he was going to say. He knew this wasn't alien related because he would of heard from Max or one of the others by now. No, this was girl related.
The last time Jim had seen his son like this was when he was having troubles with Liz Parker. He knew that wasn't the case, so it had to be about someone else...'It's about time,' then proceeded to enter Kyles bedroom

Kyle was laying on his bed throwing his basketball up in the air. He hadn't felt this bad since Liz left him for Max. That had hurt, but not like he was hurting now. His relationship with Liz was just a high school crush, he new it was meant to be. It wasn't the real thing. liz was a beautiful person, inside and out, but Isabel was a beautiful woman. It wasn't just because she was from another planet, it was the way she made him feel...like a man! Knowone had ever made him feel like that before.
Kyle noticed his door open and his dad step inside.

"Dad!"

"Kyle"

Kyle just gave his dad one of his can-I-help-you-looks?.
Jim understanding 'that look' smirked at his son.

"So did you lose the milk on the way home, or did someone steel it from you and that's why you've got that sad-I-just-lost-something-look?"

At that last coment, he looked up. 'Hit the nail right on the head' Kyle thought.

Jim became concerned. He moved towadrs the bed and sat next to Kyle.

"Kyle what's wrong?...Look, I know we don't have much time for each other lately and thaat's my fault. But I still want you to know that you can tell me anything...anything."

There was a time when Kyle would have been able to tell his dad anyhting when it came to girls, but lately things were just weird between them.

"Sorry about the milk...Look dad, I appreciate the centiment, but I'm fine...I'll let you know when the world is coming to an end."

Kyle laughed at what he had just said. Knowing that his words held a double meaning, he got up and grabbed his keys and headed out the door leaving his dad to contemplate his last coment.
He needed to clear his head, to figure out what he was going to do. Before he realized, Kyle was parked at the front of the Evans's house. It was like a 'Higher Power' had litterally driven him there. He was nervous, more nervous than he had ever been. What was he going to say to her? What was his excuse going to be if she wasn't there? He could say he was there to see Max...then what?

Kyle got out of his car and walked up to the front door, he took a deap breath then knocked on the door. Still trying to come up with an excuse, he wasn't prepared for Isabel to answer the door.

"Isabel!"

"Kyle!" Isabel was equally unprepared.

"Hi"

Hey...kyle, I'm sorry..."

"No Isabel...I'm sorry for the way I acted, I don't know what came over me. Can we go somewhere and talk?"

Isabel's mind was realing. 'What am I doing? I can't go with him!' Her thoughts didn't stop her from saying...

"Yeah, sure. Let me get my coat."

Kyle was not expecting that one. He was prepared for all the convincing he thought he was going to have to do.
They both got into the car and sat in silence as they drove off.

"So where are we going?

"The place where we meet for our sectret meetings. I just thought that it was the perfect place for it to be just you and me, and plus it's really beautiful. I don't think anyone will see us there."

The rest of the drive was in silence. This gave Kyle the time to think about what he was going to say to Isabel. Finnaly they reached their destination.

"So, do you want to stay in the car, or do you want to go for a walk?"

Nervously, Isabel said. "I think I want ot go for a walk."

They began to walk together. "This place IS so beautiful, I remember when all this alien drama started...whenever we came here, I would always feel that less scared,"

Listening to her speak, Kyle thought 'God she is beautiful...I wish I was there for her backin those days, but then again she had Alex.'

"Isabel, I need to tell you something!" 'Ok Kyle, it's now or never!'

This was one of the hardest thing Kyle had ever had to do in his adult life. Looking up t face Isabel, the sun was shinning behind her...

"Your beautiful!" 'Oh my God!!! Did I just say that out loud?'

Kyle was mortified. Playing that conversation over in his mind, he didn't intend on that coming out first.

"Your beautiful!" Ha! What? Did Kyle just call me beautiful?'

Isabel could not believe what she had just heard, but the most suprising part about this was they way his words made her feel.

'I wander what she's thinking.' "I'm sorry I said that!...I mean I'm not sorry I said it, just sorry I blurted it out that way. I had this whole speech prepared in my head...it's not quite going to plan. 'Ok, breath...' Since Alex died and Tess... you have become my best friend and I cherish that. Who else besides our little group can say that? 'I made her laugh...' You are the most beatiful woman/alien I have ever seen. I thought I was happy just being your friend, but seeing you today with..."

"Jesse"

"Yeah, Jesse...made me realize that you mean so much more to me. I had to tell you, I wa going crazy. I want you to be happy, even though by me telling you this I may sound selfish, if you decide you still want to be with Jesse, then I'm not going to stand in your way. I'll be happy for you because that's what's important to me. In the words of Max 'Your my dream girl!'"

After that long speech, Kyle stood there staring intensly into her eyes, anxiously anticipating her response.

Isabel was in shock, her mind had gone blank.

"Kyle...can you please take me home now?
Darknhauntinglove
Enthusiastic Roswellian

A/N. Being the Aussie that I am, instead of using the word "mom", I'll be using "mum". There might also be other slight differences, so just bare with this Aussie! heh! ;)

Part 3.

That night.

Isabel had eaten dinner with her family...well, tried to anyway. Listening to her parents talk about her dad's job and Max mumbling something about Liz.. Isabel was completely entranced by her own thoughts... thoughts of Kyle, and all that he had said to her today.

"Isabel honey, what's the matter? You've hardly touched your food!

"What? Oh, I'm fine mum... I've just got a little headache, I think I'm goiong to lie down for a bit."

Getting up from the table, Isabel noticed the concerned look on her three family members faces. Her parents were just worried that she wasn't coming down with anything.. even though she hadn't been sick a day in her life. She kissed both her parents on the cheeck and walked off in the direction of her room, but not before noticing that look on her brother Max's face.

'Great' she thought... 'Now he's going to want to know what's wrong... I just can't deal with him right now!

Isabel still had a few reservations about Max after he pulled the King card on her after Alex's death. She had forgiven him, but there were times when she would become weary. And Max giving her one of his looks, was one of those times.

Finnaly in the compfort of her bed, Isabel let her mind real back to the events of that day...

"I'm sorry I said that!...I mean I'm not sorry I said it, just sorry I blurted it out that way. I had this whole speech prepared in my head...it's not quite going to plan. Since Alex died and Tess... you have become my best friend and I cherish that. Who else besides our little group can say that? You are the most beatiful woman/alien I have ever seen. I thought I was happy just being your friend, but seeing you today with..."

"Jesse"

"Yeah, Jesse...made me realize that you mean so much more to me. I had to tell you, I wa going crazy. I want you to be happy, even though by me telling you this I may sound selfish, if you decide you still want to be with Jesse, then I'm not going to stand in your way. I'll be happy for you because that's what's important to me. In the words of Max 'Your my dream girl!'"

'Your my dream girl!' Kept playing over and over in her mind.

All of a sudden the sterio in Isabel room turned on and a beautiful voice started sing...

Spnd all your time waiting,
for that second chance..
For a break that would make it ok,
there's always some reason,
to feel not good enough.
And it's hard at the end of the day,
I need some distraction..
or a beautiful release.
Memories seep through my viens...

Isabel jolted up right. She looke daround the room... I didn't do that!
"Max!"

There is no answer... She thought about Micheal, ..but why would Micheal play a trick on me like that? he was never one for fun and games..

...In the arms of an angel,
far away from here...

All of a sudden Isabel's mind went straight to Alex.

"Alex?" She waited.. nothing!... I tear dropped onto her cheek.

Isabel turned around to lie down on her pillow, but what she saw made her change her mind.

"Don't cry..."

"Oh my God, Alex!" Isabel threw her arms around his neck and just let out all her tears...

Alex wrapped his arms around her and waited till she was settled and ready to talk.

"Hey now..." He lifted up her face with his hand. "I'm here!"

Isabel wipped away the remains of her tears. "Are you?" She asked with a quivering voice.

"Well... I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I am" he wispers.

Feeling safe and compfortable once again, Isabel composed her self and removed herself from Alex's embrace.

"Sarah McLachlan, Angel?"

"Yeah... I thought you might like that." Alex says with a smile. "It is your song now, whenever your feeling down, just play that song and know that you are with me..."

Isabel could not believe that finnaly after all the moments she has shared with Alex since his death, she now knows they weren't just in her mind. Oh, how she hoped she was right.

"So Alex, not that I mind seeing you, but what's up?"

Alex looks at her with his mischievious grin, "Who's Jesse?"

"Ha? Jesse! What?" Isabel was shocked.

"I see all, remeber?" He says with a warm smile.

"Hmm.. Jesse... Jesse is a really nice guy, he is stable and secure and he treats me well. he makes me happy"

Isabel began to feel guilty about what she was saying. She was saying this to Alex. God!...Haven't I hurt him enough?

Alex looked at her and said "It's ok! I know you need to move on, I am so happy for you and I'm sure this Jesse is a really nice guy, but.."

Isabel grew curious. "But what?" She gazed at him intensly.

"But you sound like your describing a poodle!" he says with a laugh!

"What is it with today? Everyone is givving me little cliff notes of Max and Liz's relationship. It's starting to freak me out!"

"Oh.. So who else has said something to you?" There was a minute pause. "Could it have been a certain Jock turned Budha?"

Isabels eyes widened in shock. "How did.."

"I see all remeber?"

Isabel blushed slightly and Alex picked on it it.

"No not ALL!!" They then shared a nervous laugh.

"Alex I don't know what to do. And talking about this with you real or not is kinda weird."

Alex pretended to be offended. "Kyle is a really great guy, who would have thought ha? I just want you to be happy, and if this Jesse guy is going to be the one that makes you happy, then go for it. But somehow I don't think so.. You need to look deep inside your self and see who is really in your heart. Then you will have your answer."

With a smile on her face she lounge forward and pulled Alex into the biggest hug. "How did you become so full of wisdom?"

Alex just looked at her and pointed upwards.

"Ok then, I better leave you to your thinking. One last hug. And remeber I am here whenever you need me."

Then just like that Alex was gone.

* Sorry people, I have to leave it here... I have to tend to some dramas, but I will be back later on tonight (hopefully) to finish this part!!
Darknhauntinglove
Enthusiastic Roswellian

A/N *Sorry for brealing my own promises.. I know I said I was coming back and didn't... Buut I'm here now.. ;)

Part 4

Isable felt a sence of loss as she watched Alex dissolve.. she couldn't think of another word to describe it.

Thinking back to what Alex had said to here, she picked up one of her framed photos that she kept on her bedside table and got compfertable in her bed. Severil minutes went by and Isabel was falling into a deep slumber.. Little did she realize the placement of her hand and the last thought she had before she was taken away into her dreamscape..

Kyles bedroom..

Before heading off to bed, Kyle had a routine.. brush teeth, get into gym pants, meditate for 20 mins then hope for a fantastic dream.. then get into bed. Tonight was no different, although lately those dreams that he was hopping for all had one thing incomon...Isabel.

After finaly falling asleep, Kyle entered his own dreamscape..

**Dreamscape**

Tap..tap..tap..

Kyle stird in his sleep.

Tap..tap..tap..

Opening up one eye, Kyle was not happy to be woken up.. especialy since he was trying to dream about Isabel.. 'If this is Max or Michael coming to tell me that we need to have some sort of emergency meeting, so help me Boudha I'm going to kick some ass..'

Taap..tap..tap..

"Ok ok I'm coming.." Kyle shouted with obvious annoyence in his tone.

Pulling back the curtains, Kyle stood stunned for a moment.. 'This can't be..'

"Hey" Said the person that had Kyle standing with his mouth open. "You can catch flies that way" She said with a laugh.

"Isabel!"

"Hey.. Can I come in?"

"Oh, yeah.. sure.. sorry.. I just wasn't expecting you.."

"Oh.." Isabel definately sounded dissapointed to hear that.

"Not that I'm not happy your here.." said Kyle trying to sound more reasuring.

"kyle, I need to talk to you about something.."

"Ok.."

"Did you really mean everything you said to me?"

"Yes.." Just as Kyle was about to finish his sentence Isabel cut him off..

"Because if your not serious about this, I can't afford to be played with..." Now it was Isabel's turn to be cut off.

"Is that what you think I'd do? Play with you? Isabel, all I want is yo..."

At that moment everything Kyle had ever known went out the window. If someone had asked where he was and what his name was, he would not have been able to answer. All he new was the girl of his dreams was now kissing him.

Coming out of his trance, Kyle ran his hands up the side of Isabel's curvacious body. With one hand stopping at the small of her back and gently pulling her closer into his embrace, while the other hand cupped her beautiful face.

She had the most lucious lips..

Excepting the invitation, Isabel deepend the kiss.. Hungrily she sucked on Kyle's bottom lip before once again exploring his mouth with her tongue.. The kiss had began gentle, but was now a fierce battle btween lips and tongues, each trying to devour the other..

"Oh God.. Isabel.." kyle moaned bteween breaths.

"Kyle.." Isabel mianed back.

It wasn't just a fierce battle between lips and tongues, it was now a matter of skin.. each others hands caressing the other's body..

Kyle was shirtless.. Isabel could not have been happier. Reguardless of his Boudha status, Kyle was still a jock.. His body was 'un-fucking-believable!' Isabel was pressed up hard against his muscular body, one arm extended down his back and with her nails she dug into his skin and dragged her hand upwards..

"Aahh..ffff" Kyle moaned..

Kyle ran his hands down Isable's neck and stopped over her heaving breast.. at the same time he pulled his lips away from Isable's. He stared intently into her eyes asking her for permision to continue on his path of exploration.

Understanding exactly what Kyle was asking of her, Isabel ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him into an even deeper kiss.

In order to stop himself from completely collapsing onto the floor, Kyle walked backwards untill he felt the wall against his back. He understood that second kiss was Isabel's OK to continue his exploration.

Kyle ran his hands down to the bottom of her top and gently lifted one side up, in order to feel her skin.

The feel of Kyle's hands on her skin sent tiny shockwaves throughout Isabel's body.

'God.. this man is a GOD and we haven't even done anything!!

Taking the initiative, Isabel decided to take her own top off...reveiling to beautiful heaving breasts..

Kyle didn't know what to do with himself.. never in his wildest 'dreams' did he think he would be experiencing this.

Uncliping her bra, Kyle huridly through it to the floor and replaced her bra with his hand.. Moving his lips down her jaw line, and up her neck, Kyle began trailing the contour of Isabel's ear...sucking on her ear lobe he moaned..

feeling Kyle's warm breath against her ear sent shivers all the way down her body.. she couldn't take it any longer, Isabel needed more of him..

Kyle had now lost all sence of anything except Isabel and the way she felt.. the way it felt to touch her.. to make her moan..

Isabel felt like she was going to explode.. the way it felt when he would kiss her.. touch her.. TOUCH HER.. She desperately needed him to touch her.. It was almost painful.. They stopped kissing and just stared intensly into each others eyes. They eye's did not wander, their gaze were locked onto one another.. This was the most intense feeling either of them had ever experienced..

Without breaking their stare, Kyle very slowly ran his hand down her stomach.. along the side of her leg untill he was practicaly bending down, then began his upward trail of the inside of her thigh.

Isabel was now panting.. "Aahh.. ky.."

At that moment she felt his fingers lightly caress her panties and that made her catch her breath.

Kyle decided that these panties should come off, so he dragged them down her slender leggs and helped her step out of them..

"Where was I?" he questioned with a smirk.. "I think I was here" as he placed his hand back under her skirt, he looked at Isabel questioningly..

"Yes.. Aahh.. Kyle!!" These three words seemed to be the only words Isabel's brain was processing.. She loved this take charge Kyle..

Seeing what his actions were doing to Isabel, Kyle was pleased with himself. Hovering his hand over Isabel's wet pussy he could feel the heat coming from her, he needed to feel her.. he placed one finger in between her folds and began to slowly and gently rub her up and down, whilst still staring at her. He wanted to see her, he didn't want to miss anything and he could tell that she wanted that too..

Isabel began to move her lower body back and forth to match the rythm of Kyle's hand action. This was feeling really good, Isabel's mind was realing from the sensations caused by Kyle. She needed him to rub her clit.. everytime he got close, he would go back down. This was driving her crazy insane...

"Stop pla..ying wi..th me.."

If Kyle didn't kiss her now and toch her where she desperately needed to be touched, she wasn't sure she was going to be able to control her powers.. And just when she thought all was lost, Kyle moved his finger up to her clit and began circling it and rubing it vigorously..

Isabel was about to cry out when Kyle caught her cries in his mouth and kissed her ever so passionately..

She new she was close.. she wanted to be touching Kyle too, but he grabbed both her hands with his one and held them high up above her head. This was tourture... but one she liked..

Kyle could tell tell she was close, her whole body was trembling now, so he sped up with actions and was careful to stay rubing her clit, because that was what she liked..

"Isabel.."

"Aah.. Kyle.. I'm going to come.."

"Come for me baby.."

That was it.. Isabel felt the wave of orgasm explode through her body..

"Baby I'm coming..I'm co..ming.."

**End Dreamscape**

*Sorry guys.. I have to leave it there.. I know, "How could I? But I will try my hardest not to leave so long inbetween updates this time!!
Darknhauntinglove
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 5

Isabel's eyes shot open and she was pulled from her dreams.. 'What was that? ...I um.. ha?' Still in a state of shock from what she had just exprienced, Isabel didn't know what was going. Had she been dreaming? Had she been in someone elses dreams without knowing it? Was it Kyle's dream?

A few blocks away, a very puffed out Kyle had just awakend from the best dream of his life. He had gone to sleep thinking about Isabel, but nothing had prepared him for he had just experienced. You know how people say that their dreams feel real? well this dream took the cake.. It was one of the most real things he had ever felt...ever. But it was a dream? That more of a reasurence than a question. Kyle had a million and one things going through his mind, I need to see Isabel!

Deciding the best way to try and start this very normal day was to have a shower and let the water and steam just clear her mind. Stepping underneath the water, Isabel just let the water cover her body. Leaning her head back, the water flew down her face, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, her arms, her stomach, her back...

-Flash-

...he placed one finger in between her folds and began to slowly and gently rub her up and down, whilst still staring at her.

-Flash-

"Isabel.."

"Aah.. Kyle.. I'm going to come.."

"Come for me baby.."

-End Flash-

The flashes ended and Isabel was breathing heavily, she was just as hot and wet as she was the night before. This wasn't good, she was suppose to be with Jesse.. I need to speek to Kyle!

Just as Isabel was about to leave her house, her phone rings..

"Hello?"

"Isabel..."

"Jesse!"

"How are you sweetie? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.."

"Jesse, you saw me twoo days ago.."

"I know.. I was wandering if you wanted to get together now? Your dad is out of the office, and I have a break in between meetings.."

"Umm.. I'd love to Jesse, but I can't... I promised Liz and Maria a bit of girl time.. Sorry, I'll call you later."

"Ok then.. by Isabel.."

Isabel didn't even say goodbye, she just hang up the phone. She wasn't even sure why she had done that... or why she had lied to him. She really needed to speak to Kyle.

Kyle was finishing to get dressed when he heard a knocking at the front door.

"Comming!" Kyle yelled as he walked towards the door.

The fact that he hadn't finished dressing ment that his top wasn't properly on yet, so when he answerd the door, a set of eyes were looking hungrily at his half naked chest...

"Isabel!" Kyle said in shock, he was on his way to see her.. as soon as got dressed that is..

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, come in, I was actually on my way to see you."

Isabel walks into the Valenti house a bit anxious... 'I wander what he wanted to talk to me about..??'

There was tension in the air. Kyle showed Isabel into the kitchen, whenver their eyes would meet both of them would get quick flashes of their dreams and become all flushed.

"Kyle!... You home?"

Hearing Jim's voice broke the trance that they both were in.

"Yeah dad, and so is Isabel.. we'll be in my room!" Kyle shouted back to his dad.

Kyle grabbed Isabel's hand and weaved his way through the house to his bedroom. Kyle didn't want any interuptions from his dad, he needed to talk to Isabel on his own.. in total privacy. Shutting the door behind him, Kyle turned around to see Isabel sitting on his bed.

"So.. I know why I wanted to come and see you, but what about you.. why did you...?"

Isabel could feel her cheeks turning red, 'Oh God.. does he know??'

On the way over to Kyle's house, Isabel came to a conclusion about "her dream", it wasn't really her dream.. she had accidently dreamwalked Kyle. Thank God that Kyle's dream version of Isabel wasn't there, because that just would have been weird.. She didn't know why she hadn't figured it out earlier. Isabel was looking nervously around the room, her eyes happend to trail past the part of the room that had Isabel up against the wall the night before....

-Flash-

Isabel kissing Kyle...

-Flash-

Isabel being pushed up against the wall..

-Flash-

Kyle tracing the contour of her body with his hands..

-End Flash-

"Isabel!... Isabel!"

"Ha.. oh sorry Kyle.." 'I need to stop doing that!' She scoulded to herself.

"Are you ok?" Asked a worried Kyle.

Before getting his answer, Kyle quickly made his way from the door to the bed to get a closer look at her. She had looked a bit flushed and a bit feverish, so he placed a hand on her forhead.. that's when it happend..

-Flash-

kyle, I need to talk to you about something.."

"Ok.."

"Did you really mean everything you said to me?"

"Yes.." Just as Kyle was about to finish his sentence Isabel cut him off..

"Because if your not serious about this, I can't afford to be played with..." Now it was Isabel's turn to be cut off.

"Is that what you think I'd do? Play with you? Isabel, all I want is yo..."

-End Flash-
Darknhauntinglove
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 6

Kyle slowly pulled his hand away, had that really happend? Kyle thought to himself. He was in disbeliefe, never in his wildest dreams had he thought that Isabel would feel even remotely close to what he felt for her. But the question now is, what will he do? Will he ask her face to face how she feels? Will he tell her about the dream? Ask her why she was in his dreams? Or.. will he just lean forward and kiss her?

Without thinking about what else he should say or do, Kyle very slowly in an almost slow motion type of way, lent forward. Contiously telling himself not to close his eyes, Kyles heart was racing a hundren miles an hour.. He wanted to see her, not to miss this moment. As he got closer, he could feel her breath coming in small pants. It was warm and sweet.

Isabel wasn't sure what to do, she knew she wanted this but this was the real world.. not some dream plane. Her eyes followed Kyle's lips untill he was centermeters from her own. Oh God.. I want this soo much!! she thought to herself. At that moment she let go of everything and everyone who was holding her back. Nothing else mattered, this is what she needed to be happy, Kyle made her happy.

Leaning in those extra couple of centimeters, Isabel closed the gap that was between. She gently kissed his bottom lip.. the moment their lips made contact, Isabel closed her eyes and let all her feelings wash over her.

**Flash**

Kyle as a child playing with his mother...

-Flash-

Kyle running from his dad's arms into his mother's room crying..

-Flash-

Kyle playing basketball for the first time with his dad..

-Flash-

Kyle accidently getting shot...

-Flash-

Kyle fooling around with Alex...

-Flash-

Kyle crying over Alex...

-Flash-

Kyle and Isabel getting back at Max..

-Flash-

Kyle staring at Isabel when she wasn't noticing...

-Flash-

Kyle and Isabel kissing..

**End Flash**

Kyle could not believe that he was really kissing Isabel. This wasn't a dream... (he didn't think!) No.. this had to be real, only the real Isabel could feel this good. Content with the fact that this was the real Isabel and not some figment of his imagination, Kyle let go. He let the sensation of kissing Isabel wash over him...

**Flash**

Isabel coming out of the pods...

-Flash-

Isabel holding out her hand for Max..

-Flash-

Isabel Max and Michael walking from the pod chamber together...

-Flash-

Isabel crying at night because they had lost Michael...

-Flash-

Isabel and Alex..

-Flash-

Isabel crying over Alex's death...

-Flash-

Isabel being comforted by Kyle..

-Flash-

Isabel looking at Kyle...

-Flash-

Isabel and Kyle kissing...

**End Flash**

They both pulled away from each other, both breathing heavily and looking at each other with questions. Both Kyle and Isabel had heard about Max and Liz's and Michael and Maria's connection and the flashes they got from each other because of it. But neither had experienced them. Alex had died before Isabel was able to open herself completely to him, and Kyle had never kissed an alien before to get these flashes.. not even with Tess.

Now that they were just staring at each other, trying to figure out what the other person saw. Kyle was the first to say something..

"I saw you." Kyle's eyes were wide open, He couldn't believe that he had actually gotten flashes from Isabel. His mind was reeling.

"I saw you coming from the pod chamber with Max and Michael, then loosing Michael, then how much you cried and were upset about it. I saw you with Alex, how you were when he died.. and then I saw me...

Isabel began to cry, she had never let anyone see her before. But she was glad that it was Kyle who "saw" her. She had wanted this for so long, to have a normal life. This was the alien's interpretation of a normal life, Max had it, Michael had it.. now she had it, and she wasn't going to let it go.

"I saw you too." Cried Isabel and then leaned in again to feel and taste his beautiful lips.

The end!!

*A/N: Thank you so much to the people who have read and enjoyed this fic! :hug: I am sorry that I took so long to update...

I know this story was a short one, but I wanted to establish these two together alone without the other characters.. I am going to be writting a sequal, it will involve the rest of characters.. I hope you will enjoy..

And thanks again for you Fb and support.. this has been my baby!! :D