Stargazers and the myth of NC-17

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Killjoy your right, but one thing...no one was really pressured into having sex on this show. I think the main problem is MOST people see Alex as a friend/brother type of guy and because Isabel in the first 2 seasons had a certain amount of sexuality pouring off her, when people write fanfic they use what you stated...and because most people feel that Isabel treated Alex wrong they have her crying over that. I'm one of the few Stargazer writers who writes NC-17, I personally think Alex was sexy and in no way classify him as a brother type not to mention I feel they both would have been lucky to have each other, just my Opinion though.
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

I think that's why in many stories we get to see the love but no sex.In these stories Alex spends most of his time helping Isabel and she spends most of her time in the end crying about how she dosen't deserve Alex,which of course ends with him saying yes she does and kissing her.
Sounds like every one of my stories :oops:

Kara
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

KaraGail wrote:
I think that's why in many stories we get to see the love but no sex.In these stories Alex spends most of his time helping Isabel and she spends most of her time in the end crying about how she dosen't deserve Alex,which of course ends with him saying yes she does and kissing her.

Kara
That's not a bad thing Kara, it's how you see it and write it, don't worry your stories are great :)
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

truelovepooh wrote:I personally think Alex was sexy and in no way classify him as a brother type not to mention I feel they both would have been lucky to have each other, just my Opinion though.
I think he's sexy too. :D

I just don't write it. lol I'm too young. :lol:
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

I personally think Alex was sexy and in no way classify him as a brother type not to mention I feel they both would have been lucky to have each other, just my Opinion though.

so true! :D
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

I agree! :lol:

There was just something about him that the other guys didn't have. Especially the Second Season when Alex came back all confident (although brain washed). It was a total different look than the first season and first episodes where Alex was present :lol:

Kara
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

Absolutely, Kara! That scene on Liz's balcony, when Isabel has to leave early and he sends that nonchalant "okay, whatever" look over his shoulder at her? *melts*
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

truelovepooh wrote:
KaraGail wrote:

Kara
That's not a bad thing Kara, it's how you see it and write it, don't worry your stories are great :)
That's right your stories are great.I was just stating that a lot of Stargazing stories go with the idea of in the end Isabel get's upset over how she has treated Alex and he kiss her and forgives her :lol: But to be honest my fav type of Stargazing stories is where they have Alex really went to Sweeden and comes back more confident with himself.Plus I get a kick out of stories that has Isabel jealous over Leeana and the fact that she has a little bit of hold on HER Alex.I guess I think its payback after what she did to him with Grant.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

cardinalgirl wrote:Absolutely, Kara! That scene on Liz's balcony, when Isabel has to leave early and he sends that nonchalant "okay, whatever" look over his shoulder at her? *melts*
a confident Alex really is awesome :) *wanders off into Alex-dreamland*

oh, killjoy, I guess Kara's "Can't We Try" is a story you'd like because
Alex really went to Sweeden and comes back more confident with himself
Trude
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

truelovepooh wrote:Killjoy your right, but one thing...no one was really pressured into having sex on this show.
I wasn't talking about Michael,Max,Alex or Kyle pressuring anyone for sex.I was just talking about guys in general.

When I was watching Alex I was shocked at how here is this teenage boy showing a girl how much he loves her without bringing up sex with her.Not that I think Alex would have turned it down if it came up :lol: