How to Know When You Are REALLY Obsessed???

This forum is for all general Roswell stuff. That means, general book and show discussion.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

Post by Djinn »

*Has the "whirlwind galaxy" symbol tatooed on his @ss*
<center>

</center>
SweetnSpicy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SweetnSpicy »

Yeah whenever the big or small characters were on t.v or in a movie I would always say to whoever was there "that person was 'so and so' on Roswell." Did it ever piss them off!
-
Michael to Maria--
I try my best but I don't suceed
I need to be loved but I fall on my knees
You keep me sane in the craziest moments
Your warmth your beauty will always hold my heart the closest....
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Djinn wrote:*Has the "whirlwind galaxy" symbol tatooed on his @ss*
I'd have to get over that whole needle phobia thing... preferably by next Wednesday since I go to the acupuncturist, so we'll see... LOL!

That's not obsessed though... that's dedication! :mrgreen:

I think (in fact I know) that if I decide to get a tatoo of that, it would have the 'Whirlwind' Symbol in the middle of the royal seal (so it's in the middle of the V). But that's just me.

Ashley
Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

Post by Djinn »

Just to be clear, I don't actauly have any tatoos; I was only being funny.

But in all seriousnessness-ness*, The ONLY Roswell tatoos that I think would look good are the "whirlwind galaxy symbol", the Four-symbol (like the "alternates" had) and the 5-point "V".
IMO, if you try to mix them (i.e. 5-point with whirlwind) then it gets a little too crazy.

Perhaps it's just me, but methinks tatoos look better when they're not quite so busy or obvious; I do honestly think that the simpler, sleeker look is better.

But maybe thats just me.

*Dyslexic spaz-attack, sorry :roll:
<center>

</center>
Morning Dreamgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Morning Dreamgirl »

Darlin don't worry, I knew you were joking... thus my response 'That's not obsession, that's dedication.' :wink:

I do have to agree with you about simple tatoos though. But I think that if done correctly, most can be.

However my fear of needles still remains. Along with a healthy fear of heights [keeps me from falling off a roof or something] and one of cockroaches, which doesn't really help keep me safe in any way but is there nonetheless.

Which brings up the real question of why, then, if I am scared of these things, am I going to the acupuncturist and why is jumping out of a plane a life goal?

Hmm...

Masochism is one guess.

Getting over them is another.

Personally I like the second option - so go with that.

Ashley
Topy458
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Topy458 »

I was reading the local newpaper when I came across an article about the merge of the WB & UPN into the CW. It stated that when the WB signs off on Sept.17, it'll do it with a five-hour marathon of its most successful pilots which included: Felicity, Dawson's Creek, Buffy (2 hours) and Angel.

My question is, where is Roswell?!? If anything, the Roswell pilot was AMAZING!

Jenna
*The Future Is What You Make Of It*
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I just heard about a guy from Alberquerque who'd grown up in Roswell. He got his girlfriend to go to Roswell with him. (And secretly had her family there, too.) He'd made arrangements with the guy who runs the UFO Museum. When he and his GF were walking through, a couple of alien manequins came to life (workers in costumes) and tried to'abduct' the GF. The BF 'fights them off' and 'rescues' his girlfriend and then asks her to marry him. She says yes.
Queen Fee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queen Fee »

Hello my name is Fiona and i am obsessed (Everyone: Hello Fiona) 8)

I just finished reading a fic the other day and went into the kitchen and accidentally called my stepmother Liz her name is Bridget and she was a bit confused, thought i'd finally lost it, oh well. I also have all three series on DVD (series 1 is still the best) and an unhealthy obsession with lurking on this site almost daily but now i'm out of lurkdom and darn proud of it!!
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

I know I became too obsessed when I started crying and getting too angry at Max for sleeping with Tess. I felt like he had cheated on me. I know I was pathetic and way too obsessed. Although, I still don't understand why he did. I can't even watch most of season 2. But I'm happy to say I finally have a life.

Oh, also when I found discovered fanfiction, I read for 12 hours straight, every story I could. I read for 6 months straight everyday, every free moment I had I would read.
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

OMG! I did the same thing. I thought I was the only one.

Also I remember talkin to my friend on da phone and I was going on and on about how Max should not have let Bunny kiss him. And how he had a girlfriend he shouldn't be kissing nobody else. And my friend goes "yeah he's not allowed to kiss anyone but Liz and you right" I was like yeah ur right nobody but Liz and me. :wink:

I would start reading fanfiction at 7 at night till 7 the next night without sleep. Yep color me obsessed :D

I'm gonna b a roswellian 4 life

And I'm damn proud of it. :lol:
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706