The Alex/Isabel challenge thread!!

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I know I've seen this posted on this board by someone else but I have to put it out here also because I love the show too.

Quantam Leap/Roswell crossover

Sam leaps into one of the humans(but not Alex)

He has to save Alex but in a way not to expose the aliens to the time he's in nor to the people in the future.

They also had a catch giving the writer a choice to make it Ava or Tess who killed Alex (A way for us Lamptrimmers to be happy :D )
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Sorry one more challange here.

I would love to see someone write a story where Tess is good and Alex is alive and the two join everyone else as they flee in the van from graduation.

I've read a few Post Graduation stories where Kyle hooks up later with Ava,Isabel and the group find out Alex is alive some how or Kyle and Isabel hook up.All good and all but I would like to see the four couples together at the start.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

StargazerUK once wrote a story where Alex is alive when they leave in the van but Tess is still evil so I guess that only counts as 50 % of your challenge :?
the Quantum Leap challenge sounds interesting
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

This is an idea that's been running around my head.So maybe if I put this out here someone might grab it,work on it and put it out here for me to read.

Alex working for the Special Unit Challange

Max's healing of Alex did work but due to the injuries to his brain it took him longer to heal and wake up than it did for Liz or Kyle.

The Special Unit who had an man in place in Roswell ,who is looking for the aliens, hears about a dead body with the glowing hand print on it.He/She goes to collect the body only to have it come back to life during transport to a secret lab

Due to the injury to his brain Alex has lost all of his memory of who he is,the Pod Squad and more importantly Isabel.So the Special Unit convnces him that he has been working for them in hunting down 'dangerous' aliens.The same dangerous aliens who 'hurt' him and left him for dead.

Because of his using a test on Robert Frost as his excuse to Isabel during his last conversation with her,Alex thinks he's name is either Robert or Frost(you decide,but I like Frost)

Because of Max using his powers on him Alex now has his own powers to use when the Special Unit sends him hunting the Pod Squad after they escape from Graduation.

Ok here's another challange that's been running through my head.First of you have to understand that I'm the baby of my family and WAY younger than my siblings.My oldest brother has a lot of tapes of the tv show The Six Million Dollar Man staring Lee Majors.So I got to thinking,what if Alex had just been severly injured in a normal car wreck.Alex's dad who is in the Army is assigned to a top secret military research center working on bionics.He calls in favors to save his sons life.

(theme from the Six Million Dollar Man but tweaked to fit Alex)

Alex Whitman A man barely alive...

“Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic man. Alex Whitman will be that man. Better than he was before. Better. Stronger. Faster.”

So :?: What will Alex do with his new powers and will he work with the government who just saved his life ?How will the Pod Squad react when they find out he's not dead but working for the government?
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

I love the Six Million Dollar Man idea, Killjoy. :lol: Of course I am old enough to have watched a few episodes of that and The Bionic Woman (can I really be that old? :shock: )

I wish I could do it but I know that I don't have the ability to write such a techincal and action pact story. :? I hope someone takes this idea bcs I really think it's great! :lol:

Kara
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

Great idea's all of them :)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ok as a Lamptrimmer shipper first and for most I'm working on the first chapter of a Kyle/Tess story right now.But since Stargazing comes in second I've also been thinking about a story for Alex and Isabel too.So let me shoot this by you and tell me what you think.

(No evil Tess here of course :P )

Instead of Alex being an exchange student to Sweden,Leeana is the exchange student and comes to Roswell.It's also right at the same time Isabel is being stupid and dating Grant.

Being the trustworthy guy that he is the teachers at Roswell High appoint Alex to guide Leeana around.Of course not being as stupid as Isabel,Leeana takes an interest in Alex and they start dating,Isabel gets jealous :twisted: and fights for her man!

So what do you think?
KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

I love the idea!! :lol:

CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT. :lol:

KARA
StargazerUK
Addicted Roswellian

Quick comment.

Post by StargazerUK »

It dawned on me today that I accepted a challenge that Trude set called "Wanna come in?" which, to my shame, I seem to have totally forgotten about. :oops:

As this is the challenge thread I just want to make sure no one else has picked it up, due to my lack of action, as I think I should find the time to write this.

Trude, two things. If I do it I am afraid it won't be very long, definitely a one parter. Secondly, you need to keep an eye on me to make sure I do it. I wholeheartedly intend to start in the next day or two but you must check in with me in case I forget, which I will really try not to do...a second time! :shock:

Too many good ideas on this thread and not enough time lol.

David
If I have seen further, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.

<center>
Image</center>
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

killjoy wrote:Instead of Alex being an exchange student to Sweden,Leeana is the exchange student and comes to Roswell.It's also right at the same time Isabel is being stupid and dating Grant.

Being the trustworthy guy that he is the teachers at Roswell High appoint Alex to guide Leeana around.Of course not being as stupid as Isabel,Leeana takes an interest in Alex and they start dating,Isabel gets jealous :twisted: and fights for her man!

So what do you think?
I love this idea, killjoy. I think it would've been great to see Leanna on the home turf, with Isabel getting jealous over all the attention she's giving Alex.

No time to write it myself, though, at least now. :(

This one sounds good for Pooh or someone, though.