Lanewalkers ~ Sean/Liz

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

~*Sonia E.*~

Post by ~*Sonia E.*~ »

Calinia, beautiful icon and wallpaper. I love the coloring. :D I like the sound of Lanewalker better than Fryer also!!
RoswellFan1947
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan1947 »

I don't know why but I never liked Sean and I didn't like him with Liz at all, thats just my opinion though.
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

OKay.

Post by DMartinez »

I've got an angsty story with a companion piece. It is Sean and Liz with mention of Sean/oc and Liz/Max. I've rewritten it after the net monster ate the first version years ago. I'm thinking it's almost ready to post.
Would you kill me if I left it open ended, no resolution?
~*Sonia E.*~

Post by ~*Sonia E.*~ »

Ooooh, I wouldn't kill you and I would love to read your fic. :D
dmarttx
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dmarttx »

She posted it, she posted it. (doing my little happy dance)

Waited three years to reread that.

Don't mind me. Just gonna go reread it. :D
~*Sonia E.*~

Post by ~*Sonia E.*~ »

I've read it also and I can't wait for the next part. :D
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

~*Sonia E.*~ wrote:I've read it also and I can't wait for the next part. :D
Ditto!!!!
~*Sonia E.*~

Post by ~*Sonia E.*~ »

I want more Sean and Liz, Liz and Sean, or SeanandLiz combo. :lol: Seriously though, DMartinez I read the next part of your story and I really hope you have more planned for me to read in the works. Please say yes!! :D
DMartinez
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by DMartinez »

Didn't I ask if I would be murdered for not having a happy ending before I posted? I spent hours trying to rewrite it from memory since the net ate it the first time. I don't know quite how the fic would go if they actually did hook up. I thought about it but not very seriously. If I wrote another part it would not have any actual resolution. It would just get them in the same room at the same time with the possibility of a talk. You were all warned though. le sigh.

I do appreciate everyone reading it though. I sheltered it for a long time before I posted it. I'm glad everyone liked it. '-)

DM
~*Sonia E.*~

Post by ~*Sonia E.*~ »

No, that's fine and I still don't want to murder you. :lol: I really enjoyed the two parts and Sean and Liz didn't have to have a happy ending. I know that everything is not all sunshine and roses and the way you ended it was perfect. Sean and Liz didn't have an ending at all on the show because he disappeared into thin air. :roll:

I'll just have to read your other stories to keep me intrigued. :)