Shows You Are Currently Addicted To

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Itzstacie
Forum Moderator

Re: Shows You Are Currently Addicted To

Post by Itzstacie »

lizandzackfan wrote:The Whispers is pretty good! Love Milo in this.

Hannibal is awesome and I hope it gets picked up by Netflix.

Mistresses hasn't been what I expected this season with Alyssa Milano leaving the show

I love The Whispers, every week I'm left with "can this get any creepier" LOL.

Started watching ZOO-pretty good so far and Aquarius. Also watching Under the Dome and Devious Maids which I love they started back up.
lizandzackfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizandzackfan »

Itzstacie wrote:
lizandzackfan wrote:The Whispers is pretty good! Love Milo in this.

Hannibal is awesome and I hope it gets picked up by Netflix.

Mistresses hasn't been what I expected this season with Alyssa Milano leaving the show

I love The Whispers, every week I'm left with "can this get any creepier" LOL.

Started watching ZOO-pretty good so far and Aquarius. Also watching Under the Dome and Devious Maids which I love they started back up.

I completely agree!

And I haven't seen the Dome but it was one I was interested in.

Has anyone seen Game Of Thrones?
Thanks to precariousem for my sig banner.
Check out my site.
http://writersfanfiction.darkbb.com/index.htm
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

It was Castle for me......freaking loved that show.

Than season 8 came around. .....new writers. ...new showrunners. ....and voila. ...this season has been absolutely horrid from the start!

New writers have no clue of the characters developments over the last seven years and the show runners develop an asinine storyline.
AlysLuv
Addicted Roswellian

Post by AlysLuv »

Shameless...GREAT show :lol:
morethenwords122
Addicted Roswellian

Post by morethenwords122 »

Like always, I'm way too late to the program, but I've fallen in love with Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. :D

I was hesitate to pursue the show because I felt that bringing Coulson back to life was unnecessary and took away from why the Avengers got together, and on some level, I still do believe that Coulson should have stayed died... but he isn't the one that carries that show. I'm not invested in him but in everyone else around him. I think the cast is great, the acting marvelous, and the emotional weight they put behind every character is so amazing and new. i haven't seen too many T.V. shows that can make me in some ways shape or form care about the journey and evolution of each and every character.

I also love the movie tie-in's that they incorporate into the show. I just think it's an all around well developed show, that might not be so comic- strict like all the other shows and movies that tie-in to the Marvel universe and as a comic book lover, I can see where that's annoying... but I like it's unique approach to trying to stay true to the source material but always tell the story that most of us know in a new and interesting light.

I think it's a great show. It may not be completly perfect, but it's better than most give it credit for :D
I hurt myself today/To see if I still feel- (Hurt, Johnny Cash)

My Fics

(My Tumblr)

Ao3 Account
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

I'm watching The 100, and I'm nervous as hell because I've really developed a fondness for one couple. And they're not even really a couple yet, but they so clearly need to be!
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Mistress9
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Mistress9 »

Alias again :) some time ago I watched Castle, every sing ep, but I think I got bored. stil watching Roswell and BtVS on dvd, I got them as a gift :D
I want to see UnReal with Shiri, from what I heard it' preety good, but I still fall asleep.