PRUNING POLICY

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: PRUNING POLICY

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Hello
I was wondering if someone can please please delete my story called Bounty On Love? I would be really grateful if someone can please delete my story for me thank you so much. Here is the link to the story called Bounty On Love. Thank you again for deleting my story.

The link to Bounty On Love is viewtopic.php?f=36&t=155670

L-J-L 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
I was wondering if someone can please please delete my story called Bounty On Love? I would be really grateful if someone can please delete my story for me thank you so much. Here is the link to the story called Bounty On Love. Thank you again for deleting my story.

Also please delete under my old username L-J-L 76. Thank you so very much.
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
Can someone please please delete my story called Bounty On Love? I would be really grateful to someone if they could delete the story for me? I think I may have posted the story a couple of time. So can someone please please delete the 3 or 4 times I posted the story? Thank you so very much! Here is the link to the story:

Long76

Also please please delete Bounty On Love using my old username L-J-L 76?Thank you so very much.