TIC TAC - (CC,AU,Adult) - COMPLETE - 7/12/15

Fics using the characters from Roswell, but where the plot does not have anything to do with aliens, nor are any of the characters "not of this Earth."

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: TIC TAC - (CC,AU,Adult) - COMPLETE - 7/12/15

Post by Natalie36 »

great from beginning to end. :D
sarammlover
Addicted Roswellian

Post by sarammlover »

The end of an era! Whoa. I am so glad things worked out for everyone. I really rooted for all the couples and you made them all lovable and relatable. Amazing work ladies....absolutely amazing. I hope you have a nice couple of weeks off.....you deserve it! Hugs, Sara
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Loved the announcement first..........Aaron's sister.......
It was great to see Cody a picture of health after all of his struggles.
And they will all be moving into a house and Aaron gets that puppy he's wanted.
To end it with Maria and Michael's engagement.
We couldn't have asked for more.
Aaron stole my heart a long time again and I am so happy to see his family together.
Thanks for the great story,
Carolyn
fadedblue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fadedblue »

Another one done! I always appreciate that you guys leave us with happy endings all around :D. It's been a joy as usual following this story, I believe this was the first one I had to read in real time! I'm hopeful there's another story in the works for us, can't wait to see what adventures you send the gang on next!
Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eva »

Ohhhh! Beautiful!! And it's ending!! For the umpteenth time you girls gave me mixed feelings at the end of a story. And I really hope you will be doing that for lots of stories more!

It was a wonderfull story and I enjoyed it enormously! Thanks girls!
Take a look at Eva's world
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

After reading this wonderful and really emotional part and story, where they have become all my friends too, I have solely one thing to say and one word AMEN... :wink:

EVE :( :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
kismet
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by kismet »

It's been a while when I last left a review but I couldn't manage without reding the new parts - this story is amazingly good and I'm sad that it ended :cry: But the end was perfect. Everybody got their happily ever afther :D All the couples had long way to come but they made it.
Amy and Jim was a surprize :lol:
I only hope that we get many more stories from you 'cause Sundays wouldn't be the same without them :!:

Kismet

Thanks to Aprillynn
pandas2001
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by pandas2001 »

I'm glad everything worked out and totally loved the ending!
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

What a spectacular and terrific story. It was so beautiful to see Elaine and Cody interact. I am glad they opened their arms to her in their family because in a way they are all in the journey together.

I loved the moments with Aaron and Max and Liz. It was beautiful when the judge told them Aaron could come home and it was even more precious to have Aaron ask to call them Mom & Dad at their wedding.

This whole story was about families and how important they are for supporting each other when life raises its ugly hand and beautiful head. It was just a blessing to read.

I love how hopeful and positive it was. It's so easy to be down but it takes a lot to hold your head high during the hard times. Thanks for writing such a spectacular story. I'll never get tired of what you two are able to do when you put your imaginations together.

Also best ending ever. So sweet and adorable.
Double Trouble
Obsessed Roswellian

Thanks

Post by Double Trouble »

Roswelllostcause: Thanks, we love to see everyone get their happy ending, especially after all we put them through, lol!

L-J-L 76: Thanks! They all had to go through a lot to get to this happy point in their lives.

Midnightdreamer: We hate it when that happens. Aaron’s dream of having a family and parents finally came true and he wanted to share his little speech with everyone. He did a great job. And Max, lol, well, he was happy to hand off the speechmaking to Tony and the others. Thanks!

Earth2Mama: They sure did!

Thanks! It’s always hard for us to see another one come to an end, but we’re both suckers for a happy ending. RL has enough of the other kind so in our fictional worlds we look for that happy ending for the characters.

Natalie36: Thanks, we’re glad you enjoyed it!

sarammlover: Thanks! They all deserved to get that happy ending and it looks like they’re prepared for whatever else life might throw at them. We’re glad you enjoyed it.

keepsmiling7: Aaron’s really excited to finally have his family, parents, a new house and that all-important puppy!

Cody’s making up for lost time, lol, and we have a feeling he’s keeping his mom on her toes.

Yep, Michael and Maria finally made it official.

We’re so glad you loved Aaron and that little guy’s finally got all he wanted.

fadedblue: Thanks, we love a happy ending too! And this group sure deserved it. We put them through the wringer over and over. Right now we’re focusing on The Assassin. We’ll see what happens.

Eva: Sadly, it is. It’s a hard one for us to let go, but they were all finally in that happy place and the future was wide open for them so it was time. You know we love our happy endings!

Thanks, we’re so glad you enjoyed it!

begonia9508: Thank you! We’re glad to hear that!

kismet: It’s always tough to see these stories end, as authors and as readers. Yep, you know we love happy endings! They did get put through a workout in TIC TAC, but it got them to a good place.

Lol, you know we couldn’t resist tossing one last surprise in there.

Thanks! Right now we’re focusing on The Assassin, but we’ll see what happens from there.

pandas2001: Thanks, we’re glad you enjoyed it!

Alien_Friend: It really was one of the most fun and at the same time most challenging fics to write. And it’s a long one too, lol. We are very happy with the outcome of TT and we are glad that you like the ending.

Yes, TT is about the importance of friends and family – and it didn’t even seem like that at first, huh? But our gang was strong and grew together with all their ups and downs.

Thanks a lot for all your feedback over the years.
Fics: A Xmas Story - A Merry Mt. R. Xmas - Cupid's Revenge - Double Trouble - Double Date - Double Dare - Double Empire - Double Xmas Wish - In The Course Of A Lifetime - Mountains So High - Not A Question At All - Surrender - TIC TAC - Two Double Dates at Xmas