Baby, It's You (CC, Mature) - Chapter 38 (Page 12) - Completed: 07/31/2021

This is the place to post all your General Roswell fanfiction. Any Canon fics, which pick up directly from any episode of the show and that focus on Max/Liz, Michael/Maria, Isabel/Alex or Isabel/Jesse, Kyle/Tess, or all the couples together! Rule of Thumb: If Max healed Liz in the Crashdown in September 1999, then your fic belongs here. If it picks up from the show in any way, it belongs here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, jbangelo, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

Parker1947
Obsessed Roswellian

A Final Note...

Post by Parker1947 »

Thank you for your support of this crazy little story. A very low angst story for Max and Liz. One of the few stories that allows them a reprieve from all the worries I normally throw at them. And it was just them, being drawn together. Plenty of sexy scenes, although it was not the easiest of stories to write because Max and Liz did have it too easy LOL. Unlike most of my stories, and especially the next one coming up, their only barrier to being together is to rip the band aid off the past and trying again.

While Michael and Maria got the angsty plot of the story. When I dreamed it up, I thought of using Charlie and Micah as the cure for Michael. But as the story wrote itself, I kept it at unexplainable. Why Michael vanished from the world, (probably his knack of drinking did not mix or something like that with his alien side) and why he suddenly came back. Was it Maria and Charlie coming back into town limits, or finally was he willing to fight for whatever his life was going to be? And because I kept him gone so long, Max was the only father Micah knew, and I liked the little girl bringing some fun into Max and Liz, and their quest to come together as she was growing up, and it could be some fun scenes for Liz in particular…

It only made sense Micah stayed with Max and Liz. While knowing the story (or she will once she truly comes of an age to know the warts and all of it) But she a smart little girl, who can figure out a large percentage. I figure and Charlie will be their own little duo in as they keep the adults on their toes.

I could have taken it into different directions, but I figured this was a nice change of pace before I give Max and Liz their usual massive dose of angst in my next production which is coming soon…

So, thank you for enjoying this one.
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Baby, It's You (CC, Mature) - Chapter 38 (Page 12) - Completed: 07/31/2021

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Love the happy ending for every one. The precious babies made it special.
Looking forward to your next adventure!
totallizfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by totallizfan »

I reread a lot of the old fics. It's nice to have something new to read.
I'm glad that there was no Tess to deal with in this fic. Thanks for the happy ending.
Totally enjoyed this.
I 'm a dreamer... but I'm also an awakened dreamer.
Superman86
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Superman86 »

keepsmiling7 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:35 pm Love the happy ending for every one. The precious babies made it special.
Looking forward to your next adventure!
Same thoughts, Keep em' coming