Recommended Crossover Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Recommended Crossover Fics

Post by Kath7 »

Post links to all your favorite stories crossing Roswell with another show here. Please make sure it isn't already on the thread before linking it. Also, identify the show being crossed.

NOTE: UC stories CAN be recommended here. Just make sure you identify it as such.
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

I will start off by recommending the grand-daddy of all Crossover fics.

Still Yours by Kzinti_Killer (Roswell/Highlander)

And it was just updated too!

Synopsis: We can't let Alex stay dead, can we? This may look like straight 'Gazer fic, but it's a Dreamer and Candy friendly zone!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=31
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Title : Crossroads

Author : Lyra

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=6272

Crossover with DA, but with gazer and candy moments.

Title : Lies can tear you apart
Author : Vallygirl
Pairing : Michael/Maria

http://candy.arimi.us/fic/val/lctya.html

Crossover Magnum PI/Roswell. Maria hires a PI to find her father.
Cinder
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Cinder »

Flash Powder by Robyn (Roswell/Supernatural)
Summary: Prequel to Eat the Gun. Just a tale of boy meets girl. This is the beginning of the Dean/Liz relationship.

A Thin Line and its sequel Friend or Foe? by LittleBit (Roswell/Alias)
Summary: Set several years in the future of the Roswell Universe but nothing after ‘Wipe Out’ happened. No dupes, no stupid alien jellyfish, Alex is alive, and Tess isn’t a murderous. As for what happened after ‘Wipe Out’ read on, however for the sake of the story, instead of Liz getting shot in 1999, she was shot in 1994. Also, this is set after ‘Passage II’ of Alias. So SD6 is still in operation, Sydney and Vaughn are not together, Irina is in CIA custody and Sark is allied with Sloane. I may borrow some lines or scenarios from the show but they are not mine.

Taking Over Me by Dimensia (Roswell/Angel)
Summary: The Pod Squad and the Fang Gang meet head on. What happens when disaster strikes, and Michael and Liz find themselves on their own in the City of Angel? Post-“Graduation” in the Roswellverse (though no Dreamer marriage), early Season 5 in VampLand, just after “Just Rewards.” Michael's playing narrator for the alien contingent, Spike's speaking for the blood-sucking crowd.
Life is a zoo in a jungle.
Peter De Vries
Calinia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Calinia »

Crushes by DMartinez
Summary: The Kents get a boarder and Clark gets a crush that he has to share with Lex. (C/L, L/L, M/L)

Vengeance by LittleBit
Summary: Set after Departure. Alex died, Liz searched for his killer and Max slept with and knocked up Tess who left for Antar. When tragedy happens and after finding out a mind-boggling piece of information, Liz finds herself thrown into another world full of lies, deceit, and manipulation. Because of that, she finds herself changing and becoming a completely different person that no one in Roswell would recognize. (UC)
Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
holier than thou | katastrophee
Updated 03/16/07 | Updated 02/10/08
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Title : Guerin, Michael - Roswell/Xfiles crossover

Author : MichaelsAngel

Pairing : CC, Mulder/Scully

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... /4493.html

Summary : Mulder goes to Roswell to investigate a young man, Michael Guerin. He believes that Michael is his sister's son.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Children of light

By Pamela

Summary
: A Crossover between Roswell and First Wave. The Twice-Blessed Man (First Wave) comes to Roswell in search of "children" prophecied in the book of Nostradamus. Gua Acolytes are searching for those "children" too. Mostly action, but there is some romantic focus. Takes place right after River Dog, but before Blood Brothers.

Link : http://www.roswellunderground.com/childrenoflight.html

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

- Just my luck

By Terri

Summary
: Heat Wave, for Roswell. Millenium for X-Files.

Link : http://www.roswellunderground.com/justmyluck.html
Lamptrimmer Ethan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lamptrimmer Ethan »

I may be kind of biased recommending this seen as how my older brother wrote it, but here it is anyhow:

End Of Days: Extermination

By Darkstar

(set in the buffy-verse, crosses over Roswell, Buffy, Angel, Dark Angel, Heroes, Supernatural, Charmed, and the movie 'From Dusk Till Dawn')

Summary: After failing to beat the First on her home front of Sunnydale, Buffy and the other survivors flee to LA, only to find that the First has declared war on all the worlds heroes.

viewtopic.php?t=16897
Last edited by Lamptrimmer Ethan on Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks Duccia 8)
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

Lamptrimmer Ethan wrote:I may be kind of biased recommending this seen as how my older brother wrote it, but here it is anyhow:

End Of Days: Extermination

By Darkstar

(set in the buffy-verse, crosses over Roswell, Buffy, Angel, Dark Angel, Heroes, Supernatural, Charmed, and the movie 'From Dusk Till Dawn')

Summary: After failing to beat the First on her home front of Sunnydale, Buffy and the other survivors flee to LA, only to find that the First has declared war on all the worlds heroes.

viewtopic.php?t=16897
i dont think your biased, this is a reli good fic n id recomend it to anyone who like likes crossovers

sam
-x-