What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 26 1-23-2021

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: What Happens in Vegas (AUwA M/L Adult - Chapter 26 1-23-2021

Post by Long 76 »

Oh no Philip is going to cause more trouble for Max and Liz. I wonder what the hell he will do now. I hope Max and Liz will be able to handle it. Max needs to stop his father now before it gets too bad.
Please please please please please please come back and post more really really soon? Can't wait to find out what Max and Liz will do next.

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen for Max and Liz. Hoping Max can stop his dad from being a real jerk. Hoping Max and Liz will have a peaceful home together without anyone else trying to hurt either of them.

Long 76
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Bump :mrgreen:

I’m missing this
SmileeUk
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SmileeUk »

Just want to say I miss this story..... :(
Is there any chance to get even a short update??!! :mrgreen:
~~~~~~ ###### Smiling is a Gift ###### ~~~~~~
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I wanted to post a quick update. I had some external hard drive issues a few months back. I can't find it. I do hope to start working on the story again. I would like to find the latest version since I had an outline for my future chapters. I do plan to work on it this week.
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

I was really enjoying this story!! Please come back and post more chapters!! Thank you!