Unbreakable - Surviving the Truth (AU M/L ADULT) Ch. 15 05/28/20 p. 14

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Unbreakable - Surviving the Truth (AU M/L ADULT) Ch. 15 05/28/20 p. 14

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Finally all caught up. Lot has happened. Of course the evil Mayor choose now to return and cause trouble. But that is interesting that 8 babies were born at the same time in nearly the same conditions as Max and Liz's daughter.
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Stefuh »

Hello,

I hope you're doing well! I really miss this story, I would love to know if you plan on finishing it. :)
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by max and liz believer »

Hi Stefuh!

I'm still here. Kind of. But with two small children and (currently) five jobs, life's a bit hectic. But this story WILL get completed. I'm a bit allergic to stories that never get an endning.

Thank you for letting me know that you are still around <3
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Instagram: author_josephin_ripa
MRS&MREvansJeller
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by MRS&MREvansJeller »

Hi Jo,

How are you doing? It's Courtney, I had to create a new a account because I couldn't login into my other account. I hope you and your family are doing really well. I'm still here, patiently waiting your next update. I have missed your stories and this series is still one of my favorites. I'm actually rereading from the beginning now. I'm so excited for the next update.

Courtney
Jlwharton
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jlwharton »

Wow! I have just finished reading this series and it has been fantastic! The emotional range displayed in the writing through all three stories is just phenomenal! I hope you will be able to come back and complete this final part of the trilogy for your fans!
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

Jlwharton wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:29 am Wow! I have just finished reading this series and it has been fantastic! The emotional range displayed in the writing through all three stories is just phenomenal! I hope you will be able to come back and complete this final part of the trilogy for your fans!
Thank you so much for your comments! It really warms my heart. Actually, I've been starting to dust off my stories (re-reading them myself to remind myself of what I was writing about and where I was going with everything :roll: ) with the plan of starting to write again. The story (the trilogy) will be completed and now that my kids are a bit older I think I might find the time (and energy) to do just that.

Thank you again!

/ Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Stefuh
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Stefuh »

Ohh, amazing , I can't wait! :mrgreen:
Meka
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Meka »

Here's me crossing my fingers that you get inspiration to finish this epic trilogy.
I would even buy the trilogy of books if you choose to at least finish it there.
The premise of this tale is so good, I would read it even if its not a roswell based fiction.
Loved all your other roswell fanfiction and I would love to see where you take this.
max and liz believer
Obsessed Roswellian

meka I will finish, I promise. Thank you so much for your kind words. It certainly helps with the motivation. I have a son (now 2.5 years of age) who has been sleeping badly from the start and still is to some degree. I also have five jobs 8) :roll: Which means that my time and energy is lacking… But I will finish this.

Love,
Jo
Unbreakable (M/L, AU)
Facebook Page
My Imagination

Meka
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Meka »

Believe me I understand about making sure to take care of real life things :) , but I wanted to at least let you know it still have us readers out here loving Roswell and love that fanfictions like yours can keep the fandom alive long after the show is over :D .

When I found that you published the first 2 books, I thought you would take the fanfiction down, so I am really happy to know that you would still at least complete these based in the roswell fandom.

Thank you for the reply and even tho you're busy with things, I hope things are going good for you. :)

I guess the only question is, what's the length you're thinking for this one, will it be as long as the other 2?

Take care