Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

LairaBehr4
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63

Post by LairaBehr4 »

Anyone have parts 1-56 of Maxeo and Lizziet?
Get Lost in my stories.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

LairaBehr4 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:25 am #294

Anyone have parts 1-56 of Maxeo and Lizziet?
Maxeo and Lizziet parts 1-56 at the new archive site.
Maxeo and Lizziet Complete at Roswell Heaven
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Looking for a fic in which Future Max goes back to when Liz was a baby. He asks Langley to get the Parkers out of Roswell by getting Jeff's band a record contract. The Parkers die in car accident and Langley raises Liz. Liz comes to Roswell later to hear Alex's band. Liz gets shot at the gig and is rushed to the hospital. Max is a doctor at the hospital but needs his powers to save her. I can't remember if it was completed.
totallizfan
Addicted Roswellian

Post by totallizfan »

Trulov..... Falling Dominos
jason lover 4eva
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jason lover 4eva »

Max was rich and engaged to Tess. Liz was a photographer hired to take their engagement photos. I think she's raising her much younger siblings. She's at their mansion photographing the outside while she waits for them to be ready when Tess storms up and knocks the camera out of her hands saying she's not allowed to take photos of the house. She breaks the camera and fires Liz. Liz leaves and max comes to her a few days later with a new camera. They get closer. I don't remember what happens but they stop speaking. The last thing I remember is it's max and tess's wedding day and they're at the church. Liz secretly shows up and it taking photos when max spots her. He drops everything to get to her and she freaks. She might have even fainted. It was incomplete last I had read it. If anyone knows what this was and who wrote it I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
juliefehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by juliefehr »

I am looking for Too Soon by cermel. I am looking for chapters 1-86, as I cannot find it posted on the archive any longer.

Thank You
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

Too Soon

It's posted on Roswell Heaven. I can't remember where it is posted on the site but it is complete.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

juliefehr wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:23 am #297

I am looking for Too Soon by cermel. I am looking for chapters 1-86, as I cannot find it posted on the archive any longer.

Thank You
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswell ... 12068.html
RoswellFan68
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan68 »

I can't remember the title or author. Max and Zan are twins, along with Liz and Serena. There is a mix up at the hospital and Serena is raised as an Evans and Zan is raised as a Parker. Zan gets cancer and Liz is not a match. They track down the Evans family to tell them of the mix up. Liz and Max fall in love but the parents don't approve. At one point they break up and Max dates Tess. Max and Liz end up together.
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

RoswellFan68 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:09 pm #298
I can't remember the title or author. Max and Zan are twins, along with Liz and Serena. There is a mix up at the hospital and Serena is raised as an Evans and Zan is raised as a Parker. Zan gets cancer and Liz is not a match. They track down the Evans family to tell them of the mix up. Liz and Max fall in love but the parents don't approve. At one point they break up and Max dates Tess. Max and Liz end up together.

Mixed Up by Emz80m