If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria *~*~

I'm surprised at Alex's offer. That was the last thing I expected him to ask me. Truth is I'm a litte wary of accepting the offer, though it thrills me beyond words. Ever since I've gotten to know that he may be an alien...well...it's kind of scary.

However...I muse. This could be very useful in checking him out. Plus I get the added bonus of singing in the Whits.

So, I smile brightly at Aelx. "Of course I'd love too!" I say. "Thank you so much for asking!"
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

"Thanks Maria that willl be a great help"

*I glance over at Tes and mouth for her to go wait outside*

"Rehearsels start tommorow at five in my garage see you then"

*I walk out the doorr heading towards my car and Tess*

End Alex
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

*TESS*

Alex mouths at me to wait outside, so I go out the door and wait on the pavement.

'So m'lady, what's your pleasure? Movie? Bowling? Or the always entertaining Putt-Putt golf?'

'Umm, to be honest I have never played minature golf before, I've always felt too dumb'

'Well no one should reach their 17th birthday without one spin around the putt putt course, golf it is!'

He offers his arm, giggling I take it and we stroll off into the night.

Thanks for all the notes of welcome :)
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria *~*~

I let out a little squel and skip once as I come nad sit down next to Liz and Michael. I can't believe Alex just asked me to sing for the band!

"Alex wants me to be lead singer for The Whits!" I laugh in excitement to Liz anf Michael.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

A squeal and a skip! How very Maria Deluca! I can just see/hear her, FallenMagic. :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MICHAEL*

"I guess we should wait for Maria?" Liz says, as I join her. But I don't pay any atttention. I'm watching Alex and Maria, wishing I knew what was on his mind. Is he one of us? Why does he suspect me? And what do we do if he isn't?

I hear Liz's voice again, without registering the words. "Uh huh," I say in agreement to whatever it was. Maria looks confused, then brightens and comes our way with a squeal an a skip.

"Alex wants me to be lead singer for The Whits!" she laughs.

I frown, watching as Alex and Tess leave the restaurant. "Are you sure that's all he wants?"
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Yeah, I can just imagine Maria doing that :D

~*~* Maria *~*~

I roll my eyes at Michael and wave his comment aside. Trust him to think there could be a hidden reason for Alex wanting to talk to me. But even Michael's suspicion couldn't rain on my parade. Letting out another happy squeal I grabbed his arm and squuezed hard.

"Oh Michael!" I say. "Don't be such a sour puss. He was being sincere! I highly doubt he's inviting me to sing to interogate me!"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

I try not to frown at Maria's comment. It seems very possible that he would invite her to sing just so he could get close and start asking questions. I would. But maybe I'm just being paranoid.

"Well, congratulations, I guess." I tell her. "Maybe you can keep an eye out and see if he really does suspect something about me. I mean, us." I say, with a glance at Liz.
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Alex

*Wow she has never played mini golf before I thought everybody had*

"Right so mini golf it is then, I have to warn you thouggh Tess I suck"

"I wouldint worry Alex I'll proabably suck even morre then you"

*I grin at her and open the car door for her*
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria *~*~

"Well, congratulations, I guess." Michael tell me. "Maybe you can keep an eye out and see if he really does suspect something about me. I mean, us." He says, with a glance at Liz.

"He doesn't." I insist. But then I sigh. "Okay fine. If it'll make you happy I'll keep an eyes out."
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

I nod, glad that Maria seems to be seeing things my way.

"If he might be ... like us, then maybe you'd spot that, too." I suggest, although, I'm sure he's just as practiced as we are at fitting in. Our parents don't even know. If it weren't for the car accident, Maria would never have know.

Still, I can't help thinking that something's making him suspect. I wish I knew what it was. What's got him interested in me and Liz?

I turn back to Liz. "So, what have you got on these guys? How are we gonna figure out which, if any, really are like us?"