Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

Hey, Benz!

I'm not sure about the plot or location yet. I will definitely be doing some research on nice settings for the story. :D

If you have any place or kind of plot that you might want to use, just tell me. We can have a discussion on those when you have some free time.

I'll just PM you with some more info later on... :)
Blue*Soul
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Blue*Soul »

A Roswellian story in Asia sounds like a brill idea...its always good to have a little of your own culture, its so fun to write.

How are you guys anyway? I'm mega stressed, exams are like explicit punishment!! I hate em! HATE THEM.
Maxs Angel
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Maxs Angel »

hey all
Summer break has set in here at Bryn Mawr and I'm staying out here working as kitchen staff at the restraunt in the alum house.
dropping in to say hi
Benz yo girl, whats up!! I never heard from you about college decisions! Hope stuffs going good
Sharmeen hi old friend, I know what you mean by back breaking work, only mine involves a kitchen right now! we worked 27 hours in 2 days last weekend, whew.
liz_maria hi! I'm Angel and I'm from New Delhi India, currently in college in USA.

peace out for now guys
love
angel
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hi everyone!

Exams are almost, almost over! One more paper to go and that's just MCQ so I'm chill! :D :onfire: okay, so I'm very excited to be back on the boards again :wink:

How is everyone? It's so great to see everyone again! :D

Oh btw, i've been asking about the Roswell DVDs too and so far I only found VCDs but the problem with them is that they have one episode on each CD so the cost of the entire 3 seasons are very high! I hope the DVD arrives here soon! :D

Later all!
Rida
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

aaah summers here!

dont you just love the summer? Sure it as hot as hell,, u sweat like a pig adn spen more than u should on deo sprays but you know one redeeming qualtiy summer has? C'mon no prizes for guessing!!

VACATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH yes swet word of mine! Ling aroun the whole day not dioing anythign at all bliss i tell u bliss!!!! heheh. Okay im done with my summer prelude now. on wit teh heloz

Benz: Halooo! How r u ? Im guessing u have vacation by now too? at do u have planned? So glad u working on ure fic again. Gotta love ure Liz.

Rida: Heyyy girl!! So exmaz finished huh? howd they go? ure were doin ure A's from Lyceum right? U found Roswell Vcd's???? where where where u have to tll me!!! A friend of mine found Dvd's somewhere i think at Sound of music at baot basin. Try it. But i dont have a DVD so im dying for VCd's u gotta tell me where u get them from

Max's Angel: Ki haal hai kuriye? working the hichen huh? Ah thast syx. Atleast when my mothe draggs me to kitchen to teach me how o be pefect girl i can plead illness! Hang in there girl! You will one day reap teh fruits of ure labour!!

Liz_Maria: hi!!! I'm Sharmeen from karachi Pakistan. I wouldve loved to work on a fic with u. Lord knows i have loads of ideas. but unfortumately lack of ime ana thhign called talent hold me back. If you want a paper writtennon the "Hereditry prespectives people have in our generaltions. and how it affects in a socio-cultural sense" then im ure girl!!! hehehe

Blue Soul: Hang in there chicita. think good grades!!! heheheh
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Hi!

Blue*Soul, hehe...we're trying to come up with some ideas for that story. And those exams,UGH! :evil:

Angel, It must be so much fun to be in USA. :D

Rida, We don't have the VCDs here. :cry: But who knows, maybe they probably will bring DVDs in.

I'm not sure about this info, but HMV Hong Kong has complete DVDs of Buffy,Angel and [not sure but I think they have] Dawson's Creek. I checked their website, [the UK version] and they released the season 1 DVDs in April.

I'm not sure if that includes their branches in Asia, but it would be great if they did. :P

Like Sharmeen said, 'Where did you find them?' :D

Sharmeen, You are so lucky. Vacation here's over by next week! :? Another ten months of hard work ahead. But I've got the semestral breaks in October to look forward to or some holiday, but that might take too long...

<Shrugs> I guess I have the weekends too. :)

Be-back-later,
Marie
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Hey guys!

Sharmeen I so agree, vacations is the number 1 thing I love about summer...but that kind of is dampened by the lack of electricity! :shock: Yesterday was just horrible! It kept coming and going all night! :? When will bijli waley ever fix one time?? And thanks for the tip on the DVDs. I'll have to check out boat basin now. I saw the VCDs in Rainbow Center! I'm not sure how many episodes were available but I know I saw a few. Angel and Buffy were there as a complete set! Go check it out if you can, though take a guy with you there :lol:
And yep, graduated from Lyceum this year. Even though I complained about the mooras and the place, I'm gonna miss it...I'm actually gonna miss playing card in the free periods there :lol:

Marie, I will definatly check out the website. If it's in my price range then I'll have it shipped if nothing else :lol: Even I don't have a dvd player but they work on my computer. Something is better than nothing right :wink:

And just a week or so left for vacations? :shock: Aww man, that sucks! I feel for you girl!

Exams went fine. After the doom and gloom scenrios I had running in my head where I gave in such a bad paper that it was ungradeable, I think anything else seems like an imporvement LOL. But no, seriously, they went quite well.

Angel, I can totally sympathize about kitchen duty! My mom is kinda forcing me to learn how to cook...and I'm a terrible cook! Ugh...hate kitchens :?

Well, I'm off to post on all my rpgs. I'm way over due for some posts. Later all!

Rida
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Just decided to make a little stop-over! :D

School has officialy begun and crap! :evil: I already miss the summer! :cry: I went with a migraine and I still have a teeny bit left from this morning. Home work on the first day is kinda expected :roll: but I still dread it...just finished a little paper for one of the subjects.

Gotta go rest now,
Marie :wink:
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

Sheesh the electricity just came back on, its a reprecussion of summer, all those A/C's on so load shedding ugh!
It so bloody hot!! All these plans that u maek sorta go to teh dogs cos all u want to do is lie around in ure cool room. But u gotta feel for people who cant afford A/c's or even fans. So much that we take for granted no? ill leave u with that thought.

Sharmeen
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Just dropping by to say hi to everyone :D

My summer's been hectic. And plus to that, my university's summer course starts tomorrow! :shock: Oh, yeah... at first, I was going to a university in the states but my parents decided against it so I'm staying in Thailand.

~Benz
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle