Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Kyle rolls his eyes in typical brother like fashion.“Get a room you two.” Aha! We got to him. Turning to Rath I mouth the words so Kyle can't see them. "Not an entirely bad idea." Kyle's order is ready so he hops up to get it. When he returns he seems in good spirits, “If you would have let me speak I was going to say it really didn’t matter to me if you had a party or not but since you so generously offered you can do my chores for a month.” He smiles and I realize I'm caught. It's going to be garbage detail for me for the next 30 days.

“But when the parents call tonight to check up on us and they well you have to deal with them.” Yay! He gave us his blessing. Rising from my seat I catch Kyle by surprise when i thow my arms around him. "Thank you! Thank you!" After releasing him I grab my purse and I start looking for my cell phone as I slink back into the booth with Rath who looks throughly pleased with himself. Then it's as if 'The Powers That Be' shined upon me. In walked in Rath's twin brother Michael. *Insert swoon here*

"Hey guys," Michael greets us before sitting down at our table. Grinning wildly I let my imagination ponder all the infinte possibilites that surround me at this table. (Well, Kyle excluded)

"Hi Michael." I greet him with charm and a little sex appeal.
Looking lustfully from Rath to Michael I decide that I should probably make my exit now before I suggest a double the pleasure double the fun combo to the two hotties. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat ,but I have a dozen phone calls to make. Someone has to inform the masses that I Maria Deluca, am throwing the biggest party of the year tonight after closing. I'll need to call Sheila at Guilty Pleasures ,the strip joint downtown ,and see if we can get some girls up in..." I trail off as all the boys stop talking and Kyle about chokes on his food.

"Strippers too much?" I question as if it's no big deal. "Oh well, perhaps another time." I sigh rather disappointed as I gather up my things. "Kyle, I have to go shopping. I can't possibly wear something I already own tonight. You'll start setting things up for me won't you?" At his discouraging expression I add , "Maybe Rath and Michael will help you?" I bat my eyelashes accordingly. "So.. I'm off. I'll see you guys around 10ish. Just have this place party friendly and I'll show up with the party!" :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"Yeah, I guess I could eat. I'll have the Will Smith burger and a soda," Zan replies looking at me and I feel even more self-conscious then I did earlier. I mean, this was just so much to take in. I can't help but feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

"You know, Maria's parents are out of town this weekend, right? There's going to be a party here tonight, after closing. I hope you'll be able to stay and have a little fun with the gang," I hear him say and I bite my lip a bit nervously as I think about that possibility. I mean, I really shouldn't even be considering it. I have to study and then there's helping Michael, coming in for extra shifts over the weekend... I wasn't too surprised that there was thought of using the Crash for a party while Mr and Mrs Valenti were out over the weekend.

"I don't know... I might stay for a little while but I really have to get some studying done and I offered to work extra over the weekend..." I start and then with a sudden thought I realize that more then likely he really doesn't care if I stay or not. He's probably just mentioning it to be nice or something.

I step back slightly as I say, "I'll have to think about it..." I should probably go ahead and get his order in and get back to work but at the moment a bit of curiosity holds me in place. "Is your band playing for the party?"
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

JP with Stormwolfstone

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

Liz doesn't sound all that certain. How can I convince her to be part of this? She's such a nice girl and she's always so busy. She needs a chance to relax once in a while, doesn't she? She used to have time for down-time like that. I don't like the way she steps away, like she's afraid of the idea. I hate to see her looking that way.

"Yeah," I say when she asks about the band. "I mean, I think they will. I'm going to give them a call in a few minutes to see if they can come." I look at her, smiling. Liz's smiles lately don't ever seem to be as deep as they used to be. They're just running on the surface over all her new worries and cares. She deserves more.

"Please say you'll be there, too. You deserve a little fun, too, you know. You know what they say about all work and no play," I add with a sideways smile.

"I'll be happy to give you a ride home and back if you wanted to get other clothes or something," I suggest, trying to guess what might be holding her back. I know Isabel would never go to a party dressed in a work uniform -- even if Liz does look really hot in hers. Liz doesn't have that lofty-fashion-model attitude of my sister, but she's always looking really great. Especailly all those little middrift-baring outfits. Hot! I don't know why she doesn't have a half dozen guys trying to go out with her.

~Liz~

When Zan mentions calling his bandmates to see if they'll come I nod, surprised at myself for having asked. Even more surprised that he didn't just walk away after answering or excuse himself. At his comment about all work and no play and the sideways smile I see him give, I have to admit he's right. I should be giving myself some time to just relax and have fun. I haven't done that since my mother died.

His offer to drive me home and back is something that floors me and I can't help but look at him with surprise. I know that my surprise is probably written in my features easily but I can't help it. It sounded almost as though he was asking me as though it were a date, but that couldn't be what he meant, could it? I nibble the inside of my lip for a moment before giving a light nod, "I... I guess I can hang out for a while. I have my car, though it needs to be taken into the shop tomorrow."

Now, why did I mention that? God, I am such an idiot. I've been so determined that even though there's constantly something new going on with the car, I wouldn't get rid of it because it had been my mom's. "Are you sure you wouldn't mind running me home and back? I mean... it's not exactly on your way... But it would save the extra wear on the car until I get it into the shop."

*Zan*

I my smile grows as Liz conciders my offer. Once a girl gets changed and everything, she's not likely to just stay for a few minutes. At least, that's how it was with my ex-girlfriend. Once she was dressed up, she was in a party mood and wanted to make it last.

"Of course I don't mind!" I hasten to assure her. "I don't have anything else to do. I'll be happy to give you a hand and save the strain on your car." I should have realized that she'd have her own car here, although often enough she walks here from the school. I guess if the car isn't always reliable, that would explain it.

"I hadn't realized the car was giving you so much trouble. Hope it's nothing too expensive," I say. I know she doesn't have much money for stuff like that. "I'll take a look at it if you like, but I'm not exactly mechanically inclined."

~Liz~

I watch as Zan's smile seems to widen and wonder what I should think about it. As he answers though, I find myself smiling even though it sounds as though he's just offering because he'd be bored. "I'm... working until closing..." I end up remembering that one of my extra shifts was tonight until closing, otherwise I'd only be on for another couple of hours and wouldn't even be here.

At his words about the car, I sigh. "With my mother's car, there have been lots of problems." I can't help but nibble at the inside of my cheek again, thinking I must sound pathetic. But thinking about his offer to look at my car even though he admits he's not mechanically inclined, I can't keep my smile from widening and feeling a bit lighter. "As long as you are certain, I'd appreciate the lift and if you want you can take a look, but it's not necessary... I have the mechanic wanting it in before noon tomorrow." I pause a moment, thinking that I should probably let him know that if he does take me to my house and bring me back for the party, that I won't end up making him wait forever like some girls are prone to do.

"It won't take me very long to get changed and all at my house." Okay, my voice just sounded a great deal weaker then I liked. Why was I letting myself be so nerved up? That was simply annoying. I admit, my confidence has been shot the last several months.

*Zan*

"Sounds fine," I tell Liz, glad that she's accepting my help and will be at the party. She says she won't be long and I believe her. Compared to Isabel, anyone would seem quick, I'm sure. "I'll be here at closing for you. No problem," I promise. In the meantime, I can call the band and make sure Isabel knows about this in case she wants to come.

"What seems to be the problem with the car?" Maybe I could look at it after I'm done eating and while Liz is still working... although if by some luck I managed to actually fix it would that mean that she wouldn't need me to drive her home? If she goes home on her own, there's a chance she'd just change her mind and decide to stay in. I don't want that to happen.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"Sounds fine," Zan replies and then promises, "I'll be here at closing for you. No problem."

"Alright," I nod at his words and look around, still wondering why Max had left like that after asking me to the movies but at least, as long as this doesn't turn out to be some sort of joke, I can have the chance to actually try and have some fun for once.

"What seems to be the problem with the car?" Zan asks, bringing my thoughts back to the moment instead of tonight. I'd started trying to decide what I could wear.

"Well, right now it's the gears not wanting to shift right and the break pedal seems to stick rather often. I'm worried that if it doesn't get fixed it'll completely go out on me." I just don't want to have to give up mom's car. She'd had it for years. It was the one thing that I would always remember from my youth.

"The mechanic keeps telling me it would be cheaper to by a new car instead of keeping up this one, but... I can't get rid of it." I don't know why I even added that. I'm such an idiot... "Anyway, I should get back to work. I'll go put your order in." I tell Zan and give him a smile, "Thanks." Before I can make more of a fool of myself I walk into the back room and take a deep breath as I get a new order book out and pen, writing down Zan's order, I hand it to Jose as I pass him before heading out to the front again and getting Zan's drink.

Maybe I'm setting myself up to be hurt, but I actually feel like I'm looking forward to closing. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also nervous about it. I mean... is it a date? Or is it not? I don't even know what to consider it. I need to get a moment to talk to Michael. I really need his take on this. Of course, I miss not having my mom around for advice.

With Zan's drink in hand, I walk over and place it before him before going over to Michael, "What would you like to order today?" I ask my best-friend with a grin. Then, I remember that now that I'm back on duty I'm gonna have to see if those stupid jocks from earlier are done or need anything more.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
She moves closer to me and puts her hand on the top of my thing. Holy shit....God I swear...if we were not in here right now I would have jumped her...

"Actually his name is Doug ,but he's expendable. I could be persuaded in changing my plans. Seeing as how Kyle thinks I should 'take it'"

She bites her lip in a seductive manner. God if only she would do this when Kyle wasnt around and it was all for me...

"Easy." She licks her lips. Oh girl...I so want her.
"I guess we could have a little party of our own."
She removes her hand and runs it through my hair. "You game?"

“Get a room you two.”
Yes! I knew it! Im the best...and I have to say...I sooo wish that wasnt just for his benefit...

Maria turns to me and mouths
"Not an entirely bad idea."
Hmm...so she did see at his benifit. Drat.

Kyles goes to get an order. On his return he says “If you would have let me speak I was going to say it really didn’t matter to me if you had a party or not but since you so generously offered you can do my chores for a month.”
Ha! I cant help but chortle. Go Kyle!

“But when the parents call tonight to check up on us and they well you have to deal with them.”

"Thank you! Thank you!" Maria squeals hugging him. You know she would never have done it without me, but meh! Dont thank me! Thank the guy who almost didnt let you!

"Hey guys," little brother says as he come in.

"Hi Michael." Yeah...I didnt miss that tone! Ergh! Make your mind up love! Dont you want grade A manmeat rather than younger non classy manmeat?

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat ,but I have a dozen phone calls to make. Someone has to inform the masses that I Maria Deluca, am throwing the biggest party of the year tonight after closing. I'll need to call Sheila at Guilty Pleasures ,the strip joint downtown ,and see if we can get some girls up in..."
Silence. Girls???

"Strippers too much? Oh well, perhaps another time. Kyle, I have to go shopping. I can't possibly wear something I already own tonight. You'll start setting things up for me won't you? Maybe Rath and Michael will help you?"
She bats her eyelashes at us. Ergh! It should be just me woman! I dont like sharing with little brother.

"So.. I'm off. I'll see you guys around 10ish. Just have this place party friendly and I'll show up with the party!"

"So lovers point later gorgeous?" I call after with a cheeky wink. Come on love...you know you want me!

I look at my brother. "Hey there LITTLE bro, how was kindergarten?"
I smirk. God I love winding him up. "Come here for a little extra homework help from Lizzie? I hope you pay her well enough for putting up with you!"

As if on cue she comes over. "What would you like to order today?"

I smirk at little brother. God Im great
Last edited by madroswellfan on Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I sigh. I might as well just go...
I watch Michael enter the crash but he doesnt notice me. Why would he? I mean Im the study guy.
I put the keys in and start the engine. I remove the hand break...
Sugar.
I didnt pay for my food. Great! Just my flipping luck!
I expect theyll sort it out so I can pay next time, but Im one of those guys who just needs to know they pay all the time. Oh great.
I remove the keys and jump out of the jeep. Ill just pay and then leave. No problem.
I gulp...as long as its not Liz who serves me that is. Then who knows what I'll do!

I take a deep breathe and go inside. I wait at the paying counter, hoping and praying anyone will come over but Liz. I dont even dare look over at Liz and Zan in case they notice me. God then Ill die of embarressment....
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"Hold that thought, Michael." I say as I see that Agnes is busy and Max has just come in. I hadn't had the chance to give him the meal order ticket before Alex had cornered me into sitting down. Damn. Now, what was I supposed to do. "I'll be right back." I tell Michael and begin writing up the ticket for Max's order as I walk towards the register, trying my best not to think about the confusion welling up in me.

Why did I have to offer to take the extra shift before Mrs. Valenti left? I could be going home and having some time to think about everything soon, but no... I wasn't going to have the time to think. At the register, I look at Max and give him a smile, "Here... with everything going on, I hadn't given you this..." I begin and I want to know if he was serious but he seemed to be just as nervous as he'd been earlier.

"Umm.. Max... did you... umm... really want... too uh... do something? Because... well... if you did... I'd like to... maybe... Sunday when I... have more... uh time." I manage to get out as I ring things up on the register, not able to look at him as I speak. God, I can't believe I'm doing this. Here I am planning to be at the party with Zan tonight and yet I'm telling Max I would like to spend some time with him on Sunday.

Okay... it's all rather meaningless when they probably don't actually want to be with me. It's probably just a pity thing or something. I try to tell myself as I wait for Max to hand me the money for his meal and either answer me or ignore me.
A List of All My Fics

dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Isabel

“Where do you want to sit?”

"How about the counter?" I ask moving towards two emtpy stools. I pat the one next to me "Tess come on."

"Ma'am...escuse me." I say trying to get a waiter's attention but he ignores me. Jerk!

"Jerk...isn't he?"

I look around searching the crown for Alex but don't see him. I run a hand through my hair and sigh. Its going to be harder than I thought to find Alex...its not even here.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I hear someone coming. And without even looking up I can just tell its Liz. Great...just great.

She smiles at me. She was probably just telling Zan how Im an idiot and now shes about to laugh in my face or something.
"Here... with everything going on, I hadn't given you this..." She hands over the ticket. I quickly look down and start rummaging to get my money from my wallet.

"Umm.. Max... "
She sounds nervous. Is she about to make fun of me? Probably. And yet for some reason I cant help looking at her.

"did you... umm... really want... too uh... do something? Because... well... if you did... I'd like to... maybe... Sunday when I... have more... uh time." she says whilst ringing up.

I blink.
Is it me, or did she just say yes to us going to the cinema?
I think she did...
Holy........

"I'd love to" I blurt out.
Idiot! Prize idiot!
I swallow, "I mean...erm...yeah Sunday works for me" I tell her.
I pass her the money amazed at how soft her skin is. Its just...amazing. One simple touch of her skin makes me feel things that are undescibable by words.
"Shall I pick you up? Seven?" I ask.

Oh my god... I cant believe this...
Maybe I knocked myself out on that steering wheel....then life is just too cruel!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

Max doesn't seem to respond right away and I sigh, thinking that I had just made things even worse. How am I going to be able to face him every day after this? "I'd love to." I hear him suddenly say and look up at him with a surprised smile.

"Really?" I can't help but ask softly.

"I mean...erm...yeah Sunday works for me." Max tells me and I smile as he hands me the money starting slightly at the contact of our skin as out hands touch. Taking the money, I put it into the drawer and begin taking care of his change.

"Shall I pick you up? Seven?" Max asks and I look at him while I try to think about whether or not I'll be off by then. Well, if I only took one extra shift on Sunday instead of two, I'd be done by five. With a smile, I nod.

"Seven sounds fine." I tell him and before handing him back his change, I write my number and address on the back of one of the Crash's business cards, handing it to him with the change. "I should be home by seven, but just in case something changes, there's my number..." I start biting my lip as I realize that I'd just made plans with both of the Evans men. Damn. What was I doing?

Zan tonight for the party... and Max in two days for a movie? Hell, what were they thinking. Was this just some sort of pity thing? Were they both thinking, 'Oh let's make the pathetic waitress feel good for a bit, she doesn't have a life and needs to try and get one.' Or something like that?

I honestly didn't know, but I knew that I wanted nothing more then to find out if this was going to be a mistake or not. Maybe, just maybe I wouldn't set myself up to be hurt...
A List of All My Fics