Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I can hardly believe this. She kissed me back! She seemed to actually want to! I'm looking at her, dumbfounded as she seems to struggle for words and then a miracle happens. She tips up on her toes and starts a second kiss!

I've clearly hit the jackpot here. I'm not sure if I should go knock my dear brother across the side of the head for not having the balls to go for this if he had wanted it, or to beat up myself for having waited on him for so long when he clearly was never going to step up to the plate. This is so perfect!

At length, I'm forced to break it off and come up for air again. The two of us are still standing in the middle of the dancefloor and other couples are moving past, some of them giving me looks for blocking the area, but I couldn't care less. I'm exactly where I want to be.

"That was ... God Liz, I can't believe I waited so long to ask you out!" I say. I swear my smile must be bigger than my face, I feel so wonderful.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

"If you ever start to think that you've got one up on me, just remember that you don't." she says seductively

"I uh...I'll be sure to...remember that." I manage to get out

Right now I can barely think straight and things are going way too fast.I mean I want this but we just got together.What if Isabel regrets this in th morning?And if things carry on I might just lose all self control.She has no idea what she's doing to me.

Reluctantly I push her away gently "Isabel,we have to stop.We should take things slow,I'm not going anywhere.We have all the time in the world.If 'we' are what you really want."

I search her face,readying myself for any answer she might give me.
Last edited by KarenEvans on Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Can we jump to Monday morning once this Friday night party thing is over?
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: Actually, we've also had things set for Sunday as well....

~Liz~

After a very long and delicious kiss, Zan draws back and looks at me. I can't stop thinking about how wonderful it felt to have been kissed by him and I can't stop myself from smiling as I simply meet his eyes. The rest of the people and sounds around us slowly return but I have yet to care about the others.

"That was ... God Liz, I can't believe I waited so long to ask you out!" Zan's smile causes me to feel more joy then I had ever felt, his words touching my heart. I didn't really know what to say to that. I just couldn't believe he has asked me, that he really liked me...

"Zan..." I find myself nibbling at my lip a moment, "Let's not think about the past. You've asked me now and I'm here... and I'm very happy to be here." I felt myself blushing as I looked at him and slowly ducked my head unable to believe that I had managed to say as much as I had. Looking back up at him, I smiled. "Should we dance another song, or get something to eat?"
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bluebballjumper »

~Isabel~

Alex slowly pushes away which kind of surprises me. "Isabel, we have to stop. We should take things slow, I'm not going anywhere. We have all the time in the world. If 'we' are what you really want."

I think of the nights events and realize how much has happened. I shouldn't have let things go so far. "Yeah, you're right."

I pull myself out of the pool. "Let's go change and then maybe could talk and truly get to know each other. I'll probably be about twenty minutes."

I walk away without looking back to try and get myself under control. I've never done that with a guy before on the first night we actually talked. What kind of control does he really have over me?
Maria: If you buy a girl shampoo at least don't get her the generic kind.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

"Let's go change and then maybe could talk and truly get to know each other. I'll probably be about twenty minutes." I nod in agreement and haul myself out of the pool and head for the locker room though not without first sneaking a peek at Isabel's retreating form

Hey..I am a guy after all,not a saint!So what if I stopped things from getting any heavier in the pool.Someone as beautiful as Isabel is hard enough to resist.The least I am entitled to do now as a new boyfriend is to take an appreciative look.

Getting dried off and back in to my clothes I run my comb through my hair before shutting my locker and going back out to wait by the entrance.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bluebballjumper »

I change back into my normal clothes, dry my hair, and put on some new make-up. Somehow I am done in twenty minutes, so I check myself in the mirror and walk out of the locker room.

I see Alex by the entrance and walk over to him.

"So let's go to a quiet place where we can talk. Got any ideas?"
Maria: If you buy a girl shampoo at least don't get her the generic kind.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I don't think my smile will ever leave my face after this. But Liz's words bring be at least partway back to reality. Dinner or dancing?

"Well, I'd love to stand her with you forever, but I guess some food would seem like a good idea," I say. Sliding my arm around her waist, I lead her slowly towards the edge of the dancefloor and the adjacent restaurant. There, the music won't be quite so loud and maybe she and I can talk a bit more easily.

Still, it seems like such a long walk ... maybe all of a minute. I lean over and kiss her hair softly. She smells so wonderfully and she feels so great.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"Well, I'd love to stand here with you forever, but I guess some food would seem like a good idea," Zan says as he slides his arm around my waist, causing my smile to widen and I'm sure I'm blushing yet again. When we make our way into the resteraunt, I can't help but smile as I feel him pressing his lips against my hair.

"After we finish eating, we can always go back to dancing." I suggest, looking up at him and feeling so happy that I was here with him. I knew without a doubt that when I got home, I'd be able to write a great deal into my journal.

I could almost see my pen flying over it as I wrote. "I'm enjoying spending this time with you, Zan." I admit as I look over at him. We find a table rather easily despite how packed the resteraunt is and I'm not sure how we want to do this sitting thing. I'm kind of hoping that we'll sit next to each other, but then I'm a bit nervous about how quickly things are progressing and that I'm going to screw things up.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

"So let's go to a quiet place where we can talk. Got any ideas?" she asks and I take her hand in mine as we walk out of the building and towards the car

Thinking of the places where we could go and talk and have the privacy we require my mind zeroes in on the one place that will be quiet enough,"How about Frasier Woods?" I suggest