Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"I think Im up for a piece of that action" He responds with a very happy expression. Leaning forward his eyes peer into mine and the intensity is not entirely lost on me. Wow, he really is gorgeous. yle shooks us a warning look ,but I ignore it. This is just too good to pass up."But only if your up for a ride there on my baby" I try to hide my shocked reaction ,but he wiggles his eyebrows in the most enticing way and adds sexily,

"Of course by that I mean my motorbike" I smile and look down blushing.He quips, "but you can interpret it another way if you'd prefer" Biting my bottum lip provocatively I whisper, "I'm up for pretty much anything." A wicked grin etches itself acorss my features and I run my hand along his arm letting it come to rest on his shoulder. "I hope you handle your machine as well as you talk." :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"Yeah, I'm ready," Zan replies and I watch him put his menu on mine and then place his hand over my own. When he smiles, I can't help but smile back even as I turn my hand over without real thought so my fingers can lace with his.

The waiter returns and asks if we're ready to order and Zan replies, "Yes, we're ready," he gives his order and then looks toward me with a smile, "What do you want?"

Smiling, I give his hand a light squeeze before looking toward the waiter and giving him my order. Once I've finished, I watch him walk away before turning to look at Zan again, "Has your band picked up any notice from companies yet?" I ask, deciding that we needed something to talk about even though I'd much rather be kissing him again but I also can't help but feel slightly worried about how it will seem when I am hanging out with Max on Sunday.

Does this make Zan and I an official couple? Or by agreeing to do something with Max, was I already breaking some taboo? What would everyone at school be saying about me after this weekend? After tonight, how would I feel around Max? So many questions whirled in my head and there were no answers to ease them.

With a sigh, I forced myself to stop thinking on them and simply focus on my time with Zan. I could figure out other things later. When I was alone at home, I could think. I could also call my best-friend and ask for advice. Michael would tell me bluntly enough what I should do. Thinking about Michael made me think about how he felt about Maria, how he'd always felt. Zan was Maria's best-friend. Maybe... I could figure something out while I'm here with Zan. Maybe Zan would help me play matchmaker.

Then, I realize that as much as I want to see Michael happy, it's a bit soon for me to be thinking about enlisting Zan when I wasn't really sure how this was going to work out.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
"I'm up for pretty much anything." she whispers as she bites her lip. God that is so...God if no one else was here I would take her right here right now. I swear this girl is just....no words can describe how turned on she makes me. How alive I feel when Im around her. Ive never ever got this kind of reaction from a girl before.

She grins and my stomach rumbles in reply. She runs a hand down my arm, resting it on my shoulder.
"I hope you handle your machine as well as you talk."
I grin. "Baby, I can handle anything" I tell her. "The question is how far your willing to go....on my bike" I say. I start to turn around and walk away. "You coming?" I ask. "Or should I go and start warming my baby up....but then again one look of you and anything would be scorching"
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-I am waiting for an 'Isabel' post.
bluebballjumper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by bluebballjumper »

"Isabel, why don't you show this side of yours to other people?" Alex asks me and I can see the sincerity in his face.

I slow down the swing as the silence overtakes us for a few minutes.

"I guess it's just a lot easier to be that way. The expectations to always look perfect and be this seemingly perfect person are easier to handle," I pause for a second to collect more thoughts, "I know it sounds weird, but it's simple to be like that. I can make sure that people always see me that way, but once someone really knows you, you can't control what they see anymore. If I get rejected as that person I try to portray, it's okay because it's not really me. But if I get rejected for the real me..."

I look up at Alex as I say my next words barely audible with slight tears in my eyes, "there's no one else to blame."
Maria: If you buy a girl shampoo at least don't get her the generic kind.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Alex

But if I get rejected for the real me... Isabel says quietly and when she looks up I see tears in her eyes

Damn it!I didn't mean to upset her.

"there's no one else to blame." she says in a tone of finality

Immediately I get up of of my swing and go over to hers and sit down on my haunches in front of her.I take hold of the chains on either side of her to steady myself.

"Isabel...I...it wasn't my intention to upset you like this.I just wanted to get to know you better." I speak slowly and softly,afraid to upset her again

"I am NOT going to reject you.Everyone has flaws.I'm willing to takeyou for everything you have to give...good or bad.Okay?"
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

The sexy amn before me smirks and retorts, "Baby, I can handle anything" His air of confidence only turns me on more. How is it that he seems to know all the right buttons to push. Mmmm. All this talk of pushing buttons make me wanna get out of here and go see if he really knows what he's doing or if it's all talk. "The question is how far your willing to go....on my bike" He questions and the euphinism is not entirely lost on me. If he wants to play... I'm game.

He turns around and starts to walk away and I'm a little impressed when he whips around and inquires, "You coming?" I'm too stunned to move so he continues, "Or should I go and start warming my baby up....but then again one look of you and anything would be scorching" I grin unable to contain my excitement. This is gonna be fun. "Rath there's something yu should know."

Erasing the distance between us I place my index finger on his chest pointedly. "Flattery... will get you everywhere with me." I state licking my lips for emphasis. "Let's get out of here." :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
"Rath there's something you should know." she says grinning. I raise an eyebrow. Oh oh.....normally that doesn't mean anything good. I watch as she sways her way towards me. I watch her, my eyes don't leaving her body. She stops close to me and places her index finger on my chest. "Flattery... will get you everywhere with me." she says licking her lips.

Oh yeah! God I swear this girl.... hot to trot! She's so...undescribeable. She's so unlike every girl. She's hot and she knows it, and yet its not a turn off. Its a huge turn on, because she knows just how to work it to full affect. Plus braggings never bad in my book....unless its for something she shouldn't be bragging about.

"Let's get out of here."

I take her by the arm and lead her through the crowd, who immediately part like the red sea to let us through. Hell why wouldn't they! They know the overlords when they see them! I lean into whisper in her ear "Then I can assure you flattery is on the cards"

Eventually we get out of the Crashdown and I lead her over to my baby. I take the helmet off the handlebars and hand it to her. "For the lady. Don't want the precious cargo getting hurt now do we" I tell her winking. "So where would you like my chariott to take you?" I say as I jump on my bike.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

"Has your band picked up any notice from companies yet?" Liz asks as the waiter moves off. It looks like she has other things on her mind, too, but then, my mind is on a 500 mile race around my skull with thoughts about her and me and this date and the future and of course ... Max. Damn. That's going to be a problem. I just know it.

But I smile and nod, taking a cue from Liz. Talk about something safe. I guess I can't spend 24 hours a day talking about how great she is ... Not that I would run out of things to say but it might get a bit ...

I grin. "Well, not yet. I've been going to a couple of clubs for auditions and we're still waiting. But we're getting some good party gigs so at least our name is getting around," I say. It would have been nice to do the Crashdown, but then I wouldn't have had this with Liz. It's a real good thing that she got that DJ afterall.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-are we still on the party night or is it like the wee hours of the next day now?