Big City Home of Amazing Pizza (UC/AU,Adult)*2 Needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

STARTING :wink:

Liz

Illusions, the best club in the city of New York, that where we're headed. Ria, Ava and I. Once we get to the door, Joe lets us right in. Of course we all know Joe, for he's the bouncer for alot of other hot spots in this amazin city. We're in and I can't help but, dance to the rythym. It's got me hooked like a pimp to his money. "Yo, I's gonna go get some drink. Wats ya want?" I ask Ria and Ava.

I'd have to say that Ria and Ava were my best friends. We do everything together. We go get piercing together, tats together, go to clubs together, work together, we even live together. We're more like sister, now that I think of it.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

~Ava~

It is a gorgeous night and me and my best two girls Liz and Ria are headed out to Illusions, the kickenest club in all the big apple. I holler at Joe, a bud of ours who bounces at all manner of clubs, as we walk in.

Lizzie-girl asks me if I want something to drink and I can barely hear her over the din of the music. "Just some aqua!" I shout back. I hand her the cash she'll need. I grab Ria's hand so we don't loose track of each other and fade into the crowd to look for a table, I know Liz will find us she always does.

~Zan~

Liz. She's all I can think about, sweet little hips, gorgeous hair, beautiful dark eyes..... ye gods those eyes...

Yeah yeah I know, Zan the man, player of the year gone over some girl. Go fig right? A month ago if someone would have told me I would have been this loopy over some chick I probably would have dropped 'em, flat out.

I am day dreaming so bad I don't hear whoever is that's hollering at me until they’re practically in my face "WHAT!?" I finally shout back.

(((And I'll leave who's ever yelling up to... who ever wants to be yelling <G>))
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

I sigh while following Zan into a club called ‘Illusions.’ No matter what I did my mind was filled with a vision of this human b’tch of whom I didn’t even know her name. Iz had plenty of woman and to most am considered a player. Something happened the day, she walked into the Tattoo parlor that I co-owner with Zan.

Flash back:

The bell chimes as two chics walk into the Tattoo parlor. The blonde with purple streaks walks right over to me. “What can Iz do for ya?”I asked. “I want to get a lower back tattoo”she answers. I nod my head yes while looking her over. I noticed the way her long blonde hair had purple streaks throught out. Her right eyebrow was pierce with a silver curved barbell that had a purple rose at the top. Looking into her green eyes, I thought she had the most beautiful eyes that I had ever seen which reminded me of the ruby Emerald. Never having checked out one of my customers before, I wondered what had suddenly come over me.

Ya needs ta looks through da book or ya gots a pic already?”I ask. She placed a piece of paper on the counter in front of me and asked, “Can ya do that?” I look down at the piece of paper to see a red and black tribal tattoo where the center was a heart that contained the leaves and stem with thorns of a red rose. The rose that rest at the top of the heart seemed to become from inside the heart. Directly underneath the heart was a V which had an upside down V shape coming from the bottom and then the top on both sides. Looking back up at her, I answer, “Iz can do that.”

She flashed me a smile before I took her over to the tattoo chair. She laid down on her stomach and I started to get to giving her the tattoo she wanted. I noticed that she seemed oblivious to the pain of the needle as I marked her skin. She climbed off the table and walked over to the counter after I had finished her tat. She paid in cash and then walked out of the shop with the b’tch that had been talking with Zan while I was giving her the tat.

End Flash back

Shaking my head, I try to clear mind of her but nothing seemed to work. I even had started looking for her every where I went in the city in hopes that if I found her I could find away to get her out of my system. I don’t do serious relationships especially with humans. Following Zan over to the bar, I smirk seeing he is lost in his thoughts. The bartender looks at me and asks, “What can I get ya?” “Tabouzo”I answer. Might as well get a good buzz since I can’t find dat b’tch, I think while watching the bartender take out a shot glass and set it on the bar.

He pour a shot ouzo anise liqueur and then adds a splash of Tabasco sauce. Placing my money on the bar, I pay for the shot. Picking the shot up, I toss back the shot and set the glass back down on the bar. Some drunk comes up to Zan practically getting into his face. Zan ignored him until he yells, ”What!! I am about to tell the guy to back the fuck off when the bouncer comes over taking him away from the bar.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

“Shit!”I mumbled. Quickly climbing out of bed, I walked across the room and into my bathroom. Closing the door, I went over to the tub and started the water. Pulling up the lever, I reached down and picked the washcloth and bar of Zest soap up. Rubbing the soap into the washcloth, I bring the washcloth to my body and start to wash my body while thinking about why I was running late.

Flash back:

I placed my keys on the counter after getting home. Inhaling deeply, I wondered why I could smell Ava knowing that she was going out with her friends tonight. Turning around, I walked through my apartment and into the bedroom. Closing the door, I looked to the bed and felt myself become instantly hard when I looked at my bed. Ava was laying on my bed completely naked with her head propped up on the pillows and her legs spread wide telling me she wanted me now. I licked my lips while seeing the reason that I could smell her. My brown eyes were focused on her outer lips that glistened with her juices.

“Ya gonna stare at me or come fill me wit ya hard cock. Iz wants ya now”Ava said. I smirked while walking over to the bed. Reaching the bed, I said, “Didn’t think I would see you till later tonight,”while kicking off my work boots. I concentrated and melted my clothes away from my body. Ava licked her lips when she saw my hard cock standing proud. “Has an itch only ya can fix”Ava said. Climbing onto the bed, I covered her body with mine and brought my lips to her lips. “Is that so”I said against her lips. Ava captured my mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Breaking the kiss for air, she said, “Yep time enough for a quicky.”

Reaching between our bodies, I took my hard cock into my hand and slowly guided my cock into her tight wet heat causing her to moan in pleasure. Ava wrapped her legs around my waist holding me tightly against her body. I slowly pulled my hard cock back till only the head remained inside her tight wet heat, then thrust forward filling her again. “Ya so tight”I moaned in pleasure. “Dat feels so good”Ava moaned. We matched each other thrust for thrust until her walls clamped down on my hard cock and my hot seed shot deep into her heat. “Michael..”Ava screamed. “Ava...”I screamed.

Ava unwrapped her legs from around my waist and I slowly slipped out of her fluttering heat making both of us moan from the loss. I brought my mouth to her mouth giving her a passionate kiss before rolling onto my back. Ava moved into my arms and I held her until she said, “Iz gotta go meet my friends.” I reluctantly unwrapped my arms from around her body allowing her to slip out of bed. She climbed out of bed and said, “See ya later.” I nodded my head yes while feeling too comfortable to me. Ava used her powers to get dressed and walked out of my bedroom.

End Flash back.

I groaned feeling my cock become rock hard. Turning the hot water off, I sighed feeling the ache start to leave my body. Reaching down, I shut off the water and opened the shower curtain. Grabbing a towel, I wrapped the towel around my waist and quickly walked into my room to get dressed. I quickly got dressed in a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt. Slipping my feet into my work boots, I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. Grabbing my keys, I shoved them into my pocket and opened the front door. Stepping out of my apartment, I walk down the street heading to ‘Illusions’ to meet Rath and Zan.

They wanted to do a guys night out thing. Which caused me to smirk while thinking both of them just wanted to look for those two girls that had been at the shop. They probably want to grill me about who I am seeing too. Thinking about Ava causes me to grin since I knew that my lover would be at ‘Illusions’. I could innocently watch her without Rath or Zan even knowing what I was up to. Reaching the club, I went inside and made my way to the bar where Rath and Zan were.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

(occ: I's need ta knows Ria's drink. :lol: )
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

OOC Ria hasn't posted yet I have a sight with all sorts of drinks want the link?
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

(occ: Yes, pleaz..... :) )
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

"Just some aqua!" She shouts to me and I nod and head for the bar. Once there, the bartender excuses himself from a customer and comes straight to me, "Wat can I's get ya?" He askes with a smirk. "Bottle ofs aqua, three 6-shooter and three Short Southern Skrews," I say with a wink and hand him a twenty. I look away for a sec. "Yo, ya drinks are ready." he says and I turn around and grab them. Ok, holding seven drinks at a time were my specialty. Hell, I could hold ten drinks at a time. I move through the crowd as fast as I can and come up to the table Ava and Ria were sittin at. I set the drinks on the table and then, sit down. I take a 6-shooter and down it, grabbing another.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Rath~

Michael walks up next to me at the bar. Turning to look at him, I raised my right eyebrow before saying, “Ya late.” Which cause me to miss the bartender talking with a petite brunette with copper streaks in her hair. I turn back around just in time to see the petit brunette with copper streaks walking through the crown. Bringing my right hand to my eyebrow I scratched my eyebrow while trying to place where I had seen her before. Looking over at Zan I saw he was lost in his thoughts again.

Taking my wallet out, I placed money on the counter for two more shots and said, “Two Tabouzos.” The bartended nodded his head yes while reaching under the counter. Placing two shot glasses on the counter, he poured a shot of ouzo anise liqueur in each glass and then added a splash of Tabasco sauce in each glass. Passing one to Michael, I picked the other one up and drank the shot down.

Michael~

I smirk, hearing Rath say, “Ya late.” I shrug my shoulders while thinking, If Ava wasn’t going out with her friends tonight I probably wouldn’t have shown. Telling both you and Zan the next day that my lover showed up. Rath tells the bartender, “Two Tabouzos.” after placing money on the counter. After the bartender makes the drinks, he slides one over to me and drinks the other one down. Picking the shot glass, I tossed back the shot and then set the glass on the bar.

“Guess that means I am buying the next round”I say. I try to decide what I wanted while watching the bartender wait on another customer. The bartender walks over a moment later and asks, “What can Iz gets ya?” “Tabouzo, Sharpshooter, a cement mixer and a Coors Light”I say. The bartender nods his head yes while reaching underneath the counter. He places three shot glasses on the counter. I watch him pour a shot of ouzo anise liqueur into one of the shot glasses then a splash of Tabasco, a shot of ouzo anise liqueur and vodka into the other shot glass and then siz drops of Tabasco.

He pour a shot of Tequila and a half an ounce of half and half into the last shot glass. Last he places a bottle of Coors light on the bar. Placing my money on the bar, I slide Rath’s shot over to him and the one for Zan over to him. I picked up the last one and quickly drank it down before it started to curdle. Setting the shot glass back down, I picked the bottle of beer up and sipped it. While I sipped my bear, I scanner the bar trying to see Ava and her friends.

Rath~

Michael says, “Guess that means I am buying the next round”. I nod my head yes. The bartender comes over and asks, “What can Iz gets ya?” Listening to Michael say, “Tabouzo, Sharpshooter, a cement mixer and a Coors Light” I smirk knowing the Tabouzo is for me. The bartender makes the drink and Michael slides mine over to me and the Sharpshooter over to Zan. I watch Michael drink his shot and wonder how he can drink it cause it is starting to curdle even as he brings the shot to his mouth. Picking up my shot, I toss the shot back as Michael sips his beer and scans the bar as if he is looking for someone. Looking at Zan I ask, “Ya gonna stare at the shot or drinks it?”