PC Vacation Thread Pruning

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm so sorry Mel. We are here for you if you need anything. Just let us know. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
POM

Post by POM »

I'm really sorry everyone for my lack of Posts--but RL has really hit me in the Month of May.

With breaking up with my fiancee, Trying to find a new job, Trying to get my drivers license, and having...4 fictions trying to update every week or so...

I'm doing the best I can!!

So, if there's any problems... anybody can tempt my characters--if they want to keep the ball rolling for the RP!!

I'm going to work this weekend--so I will try and post when I can.

Sorry,

Erica aka POM
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Hey guys,

Just dropping in to let you know that I’m going to be away from tomorrow until Monday. Since I am not going away for too long I would prefer that you didn’t do anything too drastic with my characters. See ya Monday (or maybe Tuesday depending on the hangover, lol)

Hugs,

Ruby
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

I'm letting everyone know in advance that I will be out of town this weekend. I will be gone from Thursday night to Sunday night. I may be able to check in sometime since I'll be coming home each night but I'll be really tired and probably won't be able to post as much as usual. I will see how it all goes. If you don't mind, please don't do a lot with my characters. I'll try to post once a night so that I can try to keep up. If it is a problem, PM me and let me know and I'll come up with something to do about it.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Hey guys,

I am sorry that I haven't been posting as much. Things have gotten a little odd for me over the past couple of days. To say that my entire world has been flip turned upside down would not be na exhageration by any means. I won't be able to post for the next couple of days and for that I apologize. Fehr's Bear, Madroswellfan, Karenevans & dreamerdreaming are allowed to move my characters as needed to keep from interupting the game. I'm sincerly sorry for the inconvience. Maybe life will be kinder to me in the coming days.

~Melissa
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

You take care of yoursef Mel,and I'll miss ya *hugs*
I hope things look up soon.
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

One of my main players from my RPG is going out form Friday-Sunday. I don't want to start without her so I wanna put it on hold until she gets back. So, It Runs in the Family will be on hold until she returns. We'll be able to post when she posts and I try looking for a temp. It will be hard sice It is short notice and all.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

Early Friday morning to Late Sunday I will be out of town.

I play Ava in Big City Home of Amazing Pizza.

If I fall behind this is why.

Peace Out,
Nicole
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Post by magikhands »

Just a quick note in case anyone misses me... I'm doing a mini vacation from Sun to Wed. I'll be back on Thurs and update what I can
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Have fun Chris (magik) ya need the vacation... get toasted without me :( lol
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.